A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 25: Special Delivery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Special Delivery - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The next day I awoke to the sound of a truck horn.

"Kat, hurry up." Molly called up the stairs.

I leaped up and into my thin summer robe. "Coming!" I called as I headed for the stairs.

"Morning. Where do you want it?" The office store delivery was here and had his arms full, already!

"Upstairs, on your right, two doors, one's a bathroom the other is empty and waiting for you." I smiled.

"Think you best show me ma'am." He said while scratching his head.

I turned and headed up the stairs. It wasn't until I has halfway up that I realized he just wanted the view. I slept nude and thin robe was a short one. He had a clear view of thigh and a glimpse of ass as I ascended the spiral staircase. Once in the room he dropped a thick, heavy box on the floor with a thump.

"There's your table." He nodded to me and was going to leave.

"My table? You're not going to put it together?"

He paused, looking at me. "Nope. Not that I wouldn't like to but I've got a long list of deliveries to make today. Yours is the largest." He went back downstairs for another box. it wasn't long before I had a nice neat stack of office furniture. In boxes. "We'll put the rest in the hall, leave this space open for you to assemble."

Right about then Cleo walked into the room. "You have to be so noisy?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

The delivery man instantly tented in his pants.

Cleo was standing there in a see through pink baby doll and matching thong. Her darker nipples clearly showed through. I smiled. Mentally I thanked her.

"How's a girl to get any sleep?" She walked slowly over to me, still in my robe. We stood so he could see our profiles. Cleo pushed my robe open and fondled my breast. "Good morning." She leaned forward till her tongue traced my lips in a kiss. "What's going on?" She asked rubbing her eyes again.

"This nice man was just going to put my furniture together for me." I said said sweetly, ignoring my freed breast. "Weren't you?" I asked.

"Aw that's sweet." Cleo walked over to the man and stepped up on her tip toes. Being sure to brush against his arm with her breasts she kissed his cheek. "Would you mind if I watched. I just love a handy man."

"I'll just go get my tool belt." The man managed to get out. It took him longer to force his eyes away from Cleo and leave the room.

Cleo and I fell into a fit of giggles. "I heard him refusing to help. I didn't want to have to call Billy here to do it." Cleo smiled at me. "What do you think?" She twirled to show off her outfit to me.

"Horrible." I said laughing.

"Yeah." She wiggled her nose. "But it has it's uses."

We laughed again. "If you stay like that he'll not get a thing done!" I pointed out.

"I know. It's too fun. Ok, go get dressed, and when you get back I will." Cleo pushed me from the room. "Keep it thin, and tight, gotta keep him working."

Laughing I went down to my room and put on the shortest skirt I had. It was down right unwearable in public. I left off the panties and bra. Only added a cool white silk tank top. It hid and enhanced well. My nipples would stay hard in the cool fabric as they moved freely all day. I brushed my teeth and my thick hair, leaving it long and free down my back. I added eye makeup and a hint of blush.

When I went back into the room Cleo was leaning out of the window. Giving the man a great view of her ass.

"It's such a great day!"

"Err what is your name?" I asked him, finally.

"Oh? Leroy." He glanced at me then went back to Cleo's ass.

"Ok Leroy, why don't we start with the desk hey?"

Cleo brought her head back in the room. "I think I'll go get dressed." She waved at Leroy as she passed him. "I'll be back in a flash." With that she pulled up the top and gave him a flash view of her bare nipples.

"Leroy?" I asked, "Is this the desk?" I leaned over, flashing him a different view as I pointed at the largest box. "It's the biggest."

Poor Leroy could barely speak. I had opted for the less expensive furniture because of the spiral staircase. I knew moving an executive desk up those stairs was going to be hard. I hadn't thought who would be putting it together. And there was something to be said for Cleo's method of persuasion. I was getting very turned on by knowing Leroy could watch me.

"Katrina?" Molly called from downstairs.

"Yes?"

"Eddie is here and your breakfast is ready."

Eddie? What's he doing here so early?

"I'll be back Leroy." I smiled and sashayed out of the door.

Sure enough, Eddie was sitting in front of a plate being piled high by Molly.

"Geeze Molly How much do you think the man can eat!" I smoothed my hand over his back and took a seat beside him at the kitchen island.

"Ah don't bother her Babe. It's a southern thing." He winked at Molly and I think just maybe she blushed back.

My own plate was set before me and Molly started to clean up the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I dug into the eggs.

"Came to see you." He said between bites. "Actually was sent."

"Sent?"

"Yeah Jake sent some kid over with instructions saying 'things were happening and you may need a hand and to get my ass over here'. Of course I got more information from him. He said he was moving you from your apartment to here in the cabin?"

I proceeded to tell Eddie all about what had happened. "So now there is a delivery man up there trying to put things together." We'd finished eating by this time. "Oh! Which reminds me, I've got to keep him motivated." I hopped to my feet and tugged on Eddie's hand. "Come on. It will be more fun with you there." It was my turn to wink.

Halfway back up the stairs each ass cheek was treated to a palm of Eddies hand.

"Motivated hey?" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Hey Leroy, I brought up a helping hand." I said when I entered the room.

The room was covered with flat pieces of flat board. Defiantly not the most expensive furniture in the world.

"Good. I've got to connect C with B and hope E fits." Leroy scratched his head.

Eddie laughed outright holding out his hand. "Hey, Eddie."

"Leroy." Leroy replied taking Eddie's handshake.

"Lets get to it then, what do you need?" Eddie rubbed his palms.

"E ... where ever that is."

Each board had a small white circle with a letter on it. Sometimes the circle rubbed off. Each piece then had to be accounted for or matched to the instruction sheet by their pre-drilled holes. Maybe it would have been better to buy the better stuff and have the delivery man fight the stairs?

After about 5 minutes of flipping boards and searching I was the lucky one to find it.

"Here it is!" I reached for it bending at the waist.

I had almost forgotten I was nearly nude, and was quickly reminded. Both men were frozen in place. I had been holding one board while I stood, but having spotted the correct one I bent forward and stretched to reach it. This caused not only the skirt to ride up exposing my trimmed pussy, but the tank to rise up as well. My full free right breast was clearly seen from the angle the men were at, kneeling on the floor. At first I blushed. I had forgotten what I had started to do and it hadn't been a show any longer, I'd just been trying to help. I fought down the instant urge to cover myself and continued to stretch for the board, which was on the floor a few feet from me. The show was back on!

"I'll get it." I grunted.

I stepped my right foot over the first board I'd been holding up so now it was between my legs. With a wide stance I again reached for the board. This I knew gave both men a direct look at my uncovered pussy. After a nice long look, I stood up, twisted towards them and presented my board.

"I got it, take it." I smiled.

Both men blinked and looked from the board to one another. Eddie knew the game. He shrugged at Leroy. Leroy took the board from my hand and continued with the next step in the directions. He was unsure what to make of having Eddie in the room and tried harder to keep his mind on the work. I played innocent and kept covered, only playfully flashing Leroy a lighting glimpse here and there.

Eddie began assembling the drawers for the desk to one side while Leroy worked on the main part of the desk. This left me free to clean up the room. It took a lot of bending over to pick up plastic bags and strophome from the floor so I could stuff it all back in the box. I wondered just how much of a flash they received each time I made a quick dive for the trash.

The desk chair was assembled next, very easy and few parts. Yet somehow seemed to have just as much trash. There was an extension to the desk which made it L shaped. Leroy worked on that and I could tell he was taking his time. There were less pieces and much easier. However he did seem to drop more screws so that I could retrieve them.

Leroy brought up the new computer tower box. We set that under the desk and started hooking up wires to the back of the machine. He went down for the monitor.

"Hey. Here." Eddie dove under the desk landing on his back. "Stand over me, Thata girl. When he comes up bend over the desk, reach to the back and struggle to reach the wires I'll hand you from the back side of the desk."

"You're evil." I giggled. I was standing with one foot on either side of Eddie's legs, waiting.

Eddie always did enjoy the game as much as I did. The desk wasn't against the wall, there was still a lot to install and hook up, so we left it three or four foot from any one wall. When I heard Leroy coming down the hall I did just that. I tugged the skirt up a tad and reached over the desk. My breasts flatted on the desktop and I spread my legs wide over Eddie. I reached for the back of the desk.

"A little further Eddie I can't reach."

"The black one, take the black one." He called from under the desk.

I glanced back over my shoulder, Leroy stood frozen at the door, monitor in hand.

"Leroy ... come ... come here and help?" I asked softly, breathlessly.

Leroy walked forward in a daze. He placed the monitor on the floor and I knew he was eye to eye with my ass and pussy. Which I could feel was wet enough for him to see. I was so turned on!

"Lift me Leroy." I begged him softly.

Eddie was under the desk watching everything. He knew where Leroy stood and he clearly saw the front side of my pussy.

"Li" Leroy's voice cracked and he began again. "Lift?" He now was sure this was a set up and was pleased to play along.

"I need to be higher on the desk to reach behind it." I explained wiggling my fingers. "It's a thick desk."

"Yes, it is." He said with a grin.

Leroy too straddled Eddie. Behind me. I arched my back and raised up my ass. Leroy pressed against me. I could feel his hard cock through his work pants. I couldn't stop the wiggle my hips gave, happy to feel the pressure of a cock against my wet sex. Leroy wasn't sure where to touch me to pull me onto the desktop and get the maxium grope.

"Just a little push?" I suggested, lifting my legs off of the floor so my weight was half on Leroy, and half on the desk. My feet raised behind his back.

Leroy paused for a moment. Then I felt his palms on my ass cheeks. While he applied pressure, slowly, his thumbs dipped into my wet pussy. He pushed, slowly. I slid up over the desk, my tits fell off the other edge.

"Don't let me fall." I clasped my feet behind Leroy's back.

Leroy's only answer was to wiggle his thumbs. I turned my moan of pleasure into a groan of frustration while reaching for the wire Eddie now held with his teeth, grinning. Eddie raised his eyebrow. He was asking, silently if I wasn't to go further with Leroy. He looked like such a teenager, his spiked hair and laughing eyes gave such a fun appeal to him. I wanted sex alright. Question was did I want just Eddie? Or...

"Stay put, I'll get the monitor out." Leroy instructed.

I looked at Eddie. He was biting his lip now, to keep from laughing.

The monitor was adjusted on the desk top to my left and Eddie was told to pass up the wires up from the computer. Each time a wire, one at a time, was passed up, Leroy would lean over my body, pressing onto me, to take from my hand the wire I held. My tits were held by the silk shirt that was trapped under my body, their nipples rock hard. I knew for a fact my pussy was wet enough to be making a puddle on the new desk, if not on Leroy's pants front.

"How's that?" Leroy asked. "Shall we test it?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Eddie said as he was moving, climbing to stand behind the desk. Leroy was standing in front of the desk between my legs. And I, I was still spread across the desk top. My skirt now raised to my waist, ass bare.

I started to scoot backwards to my feet when I froze. He wasn't talking about testing the computer. His cock was tickling the inside of my thigh. In front of me Eddie was unzipping his shorts. Both men gave me a moment to decide. Both cocks were now brushing against my skin. Eddie's was tickling my cheek. Leroy's was lightly tickling the moist hairs of my cunt. Were I to press myself upwards, or protest they'd back off.

Instead I captured Eddies cock with my hungry mouth. While the heels of my bare feet nudged against Leroy's back.

I groaned against Eddie's cock when Leroy entered me. He didn't have a large cock, merely average, but it was welcomed. I was so horny and turned on it felt wonderful to feel him slide deep inside. With his hands Leroy spread open my ass and stared at my anus. Eddie held my hair out of the way while I sucked on his cock. My arm was reaching behind him to finger his ass as mine was being done. Leroy spat onto his fingers and pressed against the tight ring of my asshole. Eddie watched as the finger worked and twisted until finally my ass relaxed and granted Leroy's finger entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.