A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 21: Cleo's Fitting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Cleo's Fitting - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The next morning arrived with an over heated sunshine that woke me long before Molly's breakfast aroma did. It was going to be a hot one! I took a cool shower and slipped into shorts and a top. Walking into Cleo's room I was happy to see she was getting dressed.

"Hey Girl!" I greeted and plopped down on her bed.

"Hey."

"You look so much better." I said. I watched as she pulled on jeans again. She was still discolored. The front of her thighs was the worst but she was better. Most of the bruises were yellowing now. She pulled a tank top over her head and topped that with a button up shirt she left open. It hid her arms well and still allowed air to help keep her cool. Bangles were put over her wrists. I thought looking from this distance that it was completely healed.

"Yeah. I do. But close up..." She turned the bangle I'd been staring at.

"It won't be long. You're young, healthy."

She nodded and brushed her hair. The golden bob was getting longer.

"You growing that out?" I nodded to her.

"Yeah. I think I'll let it softer, around my shoulders maybe." She smiled.

"You feeling ok?" I asked. She seemed quieter, calmer.

"Yeah. Ready for breakfast?" She forced a cheerful smile and walked out.

I followed her down the spiral stairs and took my normal place at the kitchen island.

"Morning ladies!" Molly began to pile food on plates. "Hot out there already. I made iced coffee. And more cold fruit this morning."

Indeed. She had a bright assortment of fruit piled on the plates. Chilled and welcoming.

"Is that whipped cream?" I asked when she spooned a white sauce over it.

"Hardly." Molly said rolling her eyes. "Yogurt."

"Oh." I said flatly. I'd never cared much for that. I picked up my spoon and tasted. It wasn't bad at all. The fruit gave it a sweeter taste and I continued to clean my plate.

"I'm leaving after breakfast. I need to do some more shopping. It seems I'm out of everything. Can I pick you girls up anything?"

Talk went on about what was needed by whom and the morning passed quickly. Molly headed out and I was seated on the sofa with Cleo when our visitors arrived.

"Oh Ladies Ladies, it just can't be put off any longer." Kyle came through the door in a colorful array of fabrics.

I groaned.

He tsked as he began piling things up on the kitchen island.

"Cleo, you've yet to get fitted for your own corset and Kat here needs to try hers on. Then there is the gowns to begin and..." He talked on and Cleo and I exchanged looks.

Was she ready to be seen close up. What would he say about it?

" ... We ARE running out of time you know. There is so much to do..." Kyle kept up banter to no one as he flipped swatches over the kitchen stools. " ... basic patterns are complete yes but there is still..."

I stood up and pulled Cleo to her feet. I whispered, "it will be ok. Really." Bold carefree Cleo looked a bit pale. "Ah no girl. Remember who you are." I could see the change come over slowly.

She stood straighter and began to peel the button up shirt off. Nodding. "Yeah." She smiled.

I nodded and turned to the mess Kyle was making of the kitchen.

"Where is Molly?" Kyle paused, his elbow bent and fingers hovering by his cheek.

"She's at the store. She won't be long."

"Ah and it was happy I was to be seeing the lass." Jake said as he ambled into the room.

"Jake!"

I looked at Cleo and she was frozen with her hands on the buttons of her jeans.

"Kyle, I'll go first. I've been wanting to see what it's like in a corset." I said quickly and yanked my tank top off.

Jake paid no attention to me or Kyle but walked over to Cleo to give her a hug. "How are you feeling lass. I've missed you around the office."

Trying to take Jake's attention off of Cleo I reached behind myself and unhooked my pale pink bra, freeing my breasts. I tossed the bra towards the sofa, in front of Jake to be sure it caught his gaze. Lucky it worked. His eyes turned and locked onto my bare breasts.

"Good. I like being missed." Cleo taunted Jake. Sitting back on the sofa.

"There hasn't been much work to do at all. Things have settled down the past week or so." Jake was watching Kyle as he lifted my breasts and wrapped the corset around my waist.

"No you'll have to lose the shorts too." Kyle told me shaking his head.

Knowing I was going to have to put on a show to keep Jake's eyes on me and not Cleo I turned my back and bent over as I slid the shorts over my ass. I wiggled and knew he was treated to the same pale pink shade as my matching bra was.

"The sale with the new horses for Billy will be completed early on next week. I'd like you to be able to handle the paper work then if you're up to it." Jake told Cleo while watching my rump wiggle.

I opened my legs to allow the shorts to be free of my thighs. I pretended to loose my balance and turned. I held onto Kyle's shoulder and hopped a tad. My breasts were only too happy to bounce and jiggle as I finally freed my legs from the shorts. Jake was taking it all in like a good well trained man.

"What brings you by today?" Cleo asked.

"Oh." Jake paused to glance at Cleo, before going back to my show. "I thought I'd get to know the Lass some today." Jake said, nodding at me.

"Me??" I asked shocked, turning to him, nearly nude.

"Yes. And to make sure Kyle here picked the right fabric for ye gown."

"As if..." Kyle said while rolling his eyes while his finger did some giant Z motion in the air.

Jake chuckled and went on. "Cleo told me you liked the Civil War era and I thought I'd might take you by the Big House."

I looked up with a sparkle in my eyes. "That I'd love."

Jake's eyes were glued to my nipples, erect now in the air conditioned coolness of the cabin. Kyle placed the corset over them, blocking his view.

"Lean forward like before." Kyle instructed.

I did so, leaning forward, toward Jake and letting my breasts fall with gravity. I stood up as Kyle began to tighten the laces. As he pulled and adjusted things in the back my breasts seemed to swell. I wondered how strippers did it, just this little bit had me horny, and it was only Jake.

Jake stood up and walked over to me.

"Hmm Just need to..." So saying, Jake reached a finger into the corset and popped out a nipple. He repeated this move to the other side. I watched as he then tucked each nipple barely into the top of the corset so that the lace was the only thing that covered each. "Much better. Pull."

When Jake said 'pull' Kyle did so. I sucked in a breath and was pulled tight until I felt my back crack and I was sure I couldn't breath. Still Kyle pulled again till I took a few steps backwards to him. Jake took my hand giving me something to hold on while Kyle pulled one final time more.

"Don't fight it." Cleo said from the sofa.

I forced myself to relax, rolling my eyes to ceiling and breathing slowly. Kyle tied it in the back. I tried to focus on only my breathing and my body adjusted bit by bit. I took slow shallow breaths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.