A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 13: Picnic with Eddie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Picnic with Eddie - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and sunshine filtering through the curtains. Ah, what is it about sex that makes me sleep so well? That's all I seem to do anymore, is fuck and sleep. I giggled at my thoughts and stretched. It has to be far past breakfast. Incredible. I rolled off the bed and hit the showers humming "Rockin Robin".

"You are much too cheerful." Cleo's raised her voice to be heard over the shower.

"And what would I have to be sad about?" I asked chuckling.

"Morning." grumbled Cleo. She sat on the toilet to pee.

I laughed. "Good morning."

She mumbled something that wasn't a greeting but an answer. Louder she said "Coffee" and flushed.

Ah in this wonderful dream of a shower the water pressure and the temps stayed the same.

"All the little birds on Jay Bird Street", I sang while I dried off, tweeting my ass down the hallway to my room.

"ACK!" I screamed and jumped back.

Eddie grinned. "Good to know you're not used to men waiting for you in your bedroom."

"What are you doing here so early?" I said clutching the towel to my body, staring at Eddie lounged back on my bed in nothing but his briefs.

"Waiting for the shower. I see I'm too late to join you." He laughed at seeing me holding a death grip on the towel. "I've seen you a time or two. Actually I think most of the town has seen you now."

I blushed and eased the grip on the towel. "Eddie" I didn't think that was funny, even if I did smile, memories of last night coming back to me.

"I spent the night." At my owl like blink he continued. "After I put you to bed, Cleo and I went downstairs and had a few drinks and I stayed in the guest room." He shrugged. "I thought about coming up to join you, but figured I'd rather be invited." He smiled again.

"You and Cleo had drinks?" I walked fully into the room. Why did I suddenly feel jealous?

"Yeah, you were passed out. The storm was blowing, it was early ... we had a few drinks." Eddie stood up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around. "I woke up to, Rocking Robin, I believe it was?" He smiled and kissed my nose. "Now to nab that shower before Cleo does." And out he went whistling that very tune.

Wow. I wonder what they had besides drinks? What did it matter anyway. I had no claim on Eddie. I'm sure he's slept with 99% of the women at this damned camp. I tossed the towel in the hamper and slid into my panties and bra. I just bet he's enjoyed Flo and every ... Oh Stop it! I flicked a sundress off the hanger sending the hanger swinging harshly on the closet rod. I think it's time for me to broaden my horizons as well. See who else is at this camp that may want to play. Billy flashed through my mind at the speed of light. No. Billy doesn't play. Another flash and I saw Dean's Green Speedo, packed full. I snorted. There is no reason to go nuts. They are adults and if they...

"Here, brought you some OJ." Cleo flounced down on my bed after setting the Orange Juice on the bedside table with her coffee.

"You had Eddie spend the night?" Wasn't the Thank you that I'd meant to say.

Cleo sat on the bed in a short thin robe that wasn't tied at all, clearly unconcerned she was more out of the robe than in it. It hung loose off her shoulder to dangle on her elbow. Her breasts and pussy was on show as she reached for her coffee.

"Yeah." She shrugged. "That's cute."

I glanced down at the sundress. "Thanks." Coral colored eyelet and cotton, to beat the heat of summer.

Cleo held her coffee with both hands inhaling its scent. "The older I get the more I rely on this stuff."

"Eddie's in the shower." I tried to bring up Eddie again.

She nodded, "I heard the shower." She took a sip of her coffee. "He's a great guy."

"You had drinks?" I prompted.

Cleo just smiled. "Yeah."

"Cleo." I gave into my frustration and actually stomped my foot lightly.

Cleo laughed outright. "You're funny to watch. You've still got a lot to learn." She sat her coffee down. "Actually Kat you're looking cute these days."

"Huh?" I walked over and sat on the bed facing her. Doing my level best to ignore her being nearly nude.

"All the walking around these long paths and the swimming, and horseback riding has toned you. The sun has added color to your cheeks." She paused looking at me. "All the sex has given you good cardio." She grinned. "When it's dry, even your hair is lighter and looking more shinny." She smiled.

"Yeah I have noticed my old jeans were looser. I'm doing a lot more than just sitting on the sofa waiting." I shrugged, pleased she'd noticed what I hadn't even had time to think about with all the other crap floating in my mind. "What did you and Eddie talk about."

"Jealous are you?" Cleo asked with a grin.

We both heard the water shut off.

"Cleo" I hissed.

"Relax Girl. We talked about work, the new package deal I made this week and what it will mean for him when we get back to the city. We talked about the upcoming dance and what he'll be wearing. We talked about..."

"Hey?" Eddie stood at my door jam. I couldn't take him all in at once, but I tried. His hair was wet and even more spiked then usual, darker because it was wet. His bare chest was dripping with silver drops of water. I couldn't help but noticed where the trail of hair ended and towel began around his groin. Summer darkened legs thick with hair, which was wet, and dripping to bare toes all completed a divine picture.

To her credit Cleo did shrug more into the robe making a half hearted attempt to conceal at least part of her.

"Yeah?" Cleo said. I was speechless.

"I need to borrow a razor. This itches." Eddie complained rubbing the scruff of a beard on his jaw.

"Fresh razors under the sink. Some baby powder scented shaving gel too if you want." Cleo grinned.

"I'll take it." He moved and I blinked, finally.

"Sexy hey?" Cleo smiled into her coffee.

"Yeah ... I don't" I shook my head. "I don't usually see him from a far, I mean..."

"I can figure out what you mean." Cleo laughed. "You know, he's a good guy, you could do worse."

"No" I frowned. "No way I'm ready to do that. I mean all of this..." I waved my hand at my room. "It's just ... just ... fun. Right?"

"It's whatever you want to make of it. You ARE in control of your own life you know."

"Odd. It doesn't feel that way here. I mean it seems things are snow balling and out of control. Like last night." I snapped my fingers. "a simple dinner lead to ... to ... an orgy."

"That, my girl, was hardly an orgy. More like a little show. And you were the star!"

"How did it feel?"

"Oh." I hadn't had time to think on it and said as much. "Why am I always so tired?" I frowned.

"Cardio." She said simply. "Drink your OJ." She passed me the glass.

"No." I frowned taking a sip. "I hardly moved!"

"Yes. Ok. Think on it. It's not just jumping up and down that gets the heart pounding. Emotions can take a toll on the body as well. Losing a loved one, a pet, getting fired, or having a half dozen truckers jack off while 2 people jack you off, all of those are shocks to the system." Cleo stood up, smiling. "Your heart was pumping last night, your emotions were high, your body was responding to all the sights, sounds and feels you were going through. Your mind was working on overdrive." She shrugged, causing the robe to fall once more. "Then you needed rest. Simple. My turn for the shower."

Simple she says. I snorted. But she was probably right. There was a ton of things going on and to process. And since it was all taboo it was made even more...

"Ejected. Women!" Eddie came back to my room, still wrapped in a towel. He pulled me to my feet and nuzzled my neck. "smell good?"

I giggled. It was very odd for a man to smell "baby soft." I kissed him anyway.

"Eddie." I started.

"Ut oh. When a women using that tone it's usually followed by trouble. What's up Baby?" He kissed the tiny frown line between my brows.

I was going to ask him why he was here, what he was doing with me, why he was ok with parading me around in front of strangers and what he wanted, but at the last second decided it was better left to lie, at least for now.

"I wanted to know if you were..." I paused for effect, keeping my frown. " ... if you were going to intentionally wear that towel all day and keep me horny all day?"

He hadn't been expecting that. He laughed out right.

"No, I wouldn't dare do that to you." With a quick flick of the wrist the towel went flying over my bed. "Better?" he stepped back and gave a slow twirl with his hands held away from his sides.

I laughed, delighted!

Men, what a work of art. His tight white ass was in high contrast to his tanned legs. The mussels and ridges of his body. His sex, nestled and content in a nest of pubic hair. Hips flatter and looking sturdier than any woman's. Here and there were a scar or two, which I'm sure marked chapters and memories of his life. Wide shoulders divided by his shoulder blades, which begged to be touched and kissed. The smooth strong jaw line all of what made a man so wonderful to look at.

Making it a full 360 he was concerned when he saw the frown had actually returned to my brow.

"Ah come on now Baby. Out with it." He pulled me to him again kissing my brow. "I'm not Hercules but I do think I'm nothing to frown at." He lightly kissed my lips in that way he had that made me want more then he was going to give. "You'll crush my ego."

I locked my arms around his waist. "Oh trust me, it's not that at all."

"Hmm." He was unconvinced, perhaps I'd hurt his pride after all.

"Really. I just noticed this." While saying I moved to trace a scar on his bicep, about an inch long. "And this" I traced another scar, longer maybe 3 inches, white and almost angry looking along his hip.

"And here I thought they added a rugged dangerous look to me." Eddie pretended to joke.

"They do." I turned and kissed the arm with scar. "It made me realize how little I know about you."

"Ah." He said, finally understanding. "Tell you what. Let me get my shorts on. We'll go to my place and so I can get some clean clothes. Then we'll pack a much-needed early lunch and go have a picnic. I'll answer any questions you wanna ask."

I nodded. Unsure if that's what I wanted, really.

"Till then I have to go commando." With that he turned to walk back to his room, completely forgetting the towel.

I shook my head. I've never known men so at ease with being nude. He knows there are three women in the house and doesn't care. Billy hadn't cared that night he stayed here either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.