Not What I Was Looking For - Cover

Not What I Was Looking For

Copyright© 2011 by Sagittarian

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first thing I heard was the unmistakable sound of a fist hitting flesh, and then my car rocked as someone stumbled against it. It seemed that the argument inside the store had followed me out. Be warned, if you are easily offended by racial comments, don't read this.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex  

Waking up next to Shira was odd. She had turned over in the night and I had two very large firm tits pressing into my chest. Her right leg was jammed between my legs, and her upper thigh was pressed tightly into my groin. If Shira woke up she would be able to feel my erection now. I used my left arm and pushed her leg down as I tried to extricate myself. As I slid over the black girl I saw that the T-shirt had ridden up and one breast was exposed, fingertip sized nipple and all. The areola seemed to cover the whole end of the tit and was just a little darker than her skin color. The bottom of the shirt was wound up and between her mammoth tits. When I was finally able to stand up at the side of the bed I also saw that her ass was completely exposed. I stood there staring at it for a moment before I saw the strip of red fabric around her waist showing that she was wearing a thong. Amazing that anyone with an ass that big would want floss between the cheeks.

I left her there and took some clothes into the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I opened the door Shira was standing there waiting for me. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek as she slipped past me into the bathroom.

I did pancakes and sausage for breakfast. As we were eating Shira asked me what I had planned for today.

"I don't really have anything in mind. On days off like today I usually go to the library or go shopping. I like to spend time in the malls and parks and watch the passersby. Did you want to do anything?"

"Watch the pretty girls you mean. I was wondering if you would be willing to take me by mama's so I can get a couple of things I'll need for work tomorrow. I had a message on my phone last night that I was hired and could start Sunday at noon. I need to pick up my original SSN card and some sensible shoes to work in."

"No problem Shira. Do you want me to come in, or drop you off and come back?"

"I think mama needs to meet you and get her mad over with. Thank you for last night, Donald. I was really feeling lonely and you felt good."

"You are welcome, Shira, but let's not make a habit of it please. I think we need to keep this relationship to being friends."

"If you say so, but damn those movies got me hot. I rubbed myself off in the shower, but that only helps so much. I really need some loving."

"I'll stop at the adult store down the street and get you a big black vibrator. You'll probably meet a couple of guys at work that can scratch that itch, just don't bring them back here. I don't think the futon could handle that. You also have to remember that they might know Dewayne and let him know where you are."

"You really don't want to do me, Donald?"

"No, Shira, I don't. You also might consider going to the nearest free clinic to get tested for STD's. You know that your last boyfriend was cheating, but you don't know who with and for how long. It would be a sensible step."

"Damn, you're right. I do need to do that. Let me get online and find out where a clinic is. I need to take care of that as soon as I can."

A little later as I was putting the breakfast dishes away she came into the kitchen. "Here is another reason to go to mama's. I need some proof that I live in the county before they'll see me, and they aren't open till Tuesday Evening at five."

"The hell with that, we'll just go to the Urgent Care and you can pay me back later. Are you ready to go?"

"Sure, let's go. I will pay you back, Donald, and for the other thing as well."

"That's okay, just please don't play with it when I am here."

I did what I said I would and got Shira an 8" black dildo with vibration at the adult movie place. I used to go in there to watch the videos in the quarter booths, but I got creeped out by all the queers hanging around in the place. I also found that I can get more movies on more varied subjects free on the web. Spending 10 bucks to get my rocks off while avoiding the fagots was not even worth it. Shira really made my day by saying that the 8" model was a bit smaller than her boyfriend had been. When she said that his brother was even bigger I felt "just wonderful".

I decided to get the Urgent Care visit out of the way and we stopped in there next. The looks I got from the people in there were really quite amusing. Everyone was sure that I was fucking Shira, and they were wondering which of us was the most desperate. It took two hours for them to take the samples and to check her out. After I paid the sixty bucks she was given a number to call in 48 hours to get the results. If further treatment was needed she would be told then.

Bashira's mother lived in an apartment complex that looked like government low-income housing. There was garbage stacked up around the dumpsters and all along the streets. All the screens I could see were torn and several windows were boarded up, to include the ones in her mother's door.

Shira had called to say that her roommate was going to bring her by, so we were expected, in a manner of speaking.

"Mama, this is Donald Bergstrom. He is the guy who saved me from Dewayne at WalMart, and he is helping me out for now."

"Oh damn, Baby. Dewayne was bad enough, but this ugly white boy is gonna be nothin' but trouble. Why you have to go and shack up with someone like him? Ain't I taught you nothin' about people?"

"I understand why you would be concerned Mrs. Jones. I feel somewhat responsible for Shira's situation so I am trying to help. She is not paying for this in my bed and will not have to in the future. She has a job and is starting work tomorrow, and when she has saved enough I will help her to find a place of her own. In the meantime the only payment I require is her company. I find that I am not so lonely when she is around."

The poor woman looked at me with a befuddled expression, and then turned to her daughter. "Did he say what I think he said, you're not fucking him?"

"No, Mama, he doesn't want to. Besides, Dewayne was screwing all those white sluts and I had to get tested to see what kind of shit he might have given me."

Mrs. Jones looked at me then, "What's the matter, she not good enough for you?"

"No Ma'am, that's not it at all. She was just used by one man and I would like her to know that not all men are like that. If she is careful she may find a man who will love and cherish her as she deserves. I have plans to find a woman for me and she will be much more mature than Shira. I don't think a young girl would be willing to stay with me."

"He's gonna advertise for a divorcee who is tired of cheating men mama. He says that being faithful and a good provider should catch him a wife."

"That's all I really have to offer, Ma'am, being ugly and a lousy lover are not attractive features. I'm afraid that someone young like Shira would quickly get bored and leave. I can see no reason to take the risk."

"He thinks Dewayne stretched me out too much to be able to like fucking him, Mama."

"Oh come on boy, she wasn't with him that long, and he ain't that damn big anyway."

"I fear that it would be similar to the situation of the Tommy and the French girl, Ma'am. Do you know the story?"

"Tommy and Frenchy? No, ain't never heard o' that one."

"Well, you know about the conditions during World War One, right? The artillery was shooting day and night and the shells going through the clouds were seeding them and causing there to be almost constant rain. The trenches the men were fighting out of were rivers of mud.

"The French peasants near the fighting were having trouble feeding themselves and some of the women were selling their bodies to get food. One young British soldier, a Tommy, was approached by a French girl and told that she would exchange sex for his ration for the day. He thought that this was a good trade and agreed. The girl lay back against a muddy embankment and lifted her dress. The Tommy dropped his trousers and placed himself between her legs and began to thrust at her.

"Oh no, Monsieur, you are not in me, you are in zee mud."

"Well the Tommy pulled back and tried again and again the girl said, "No, no, you are in zee mud."

"So he pulled back and tried again, this time the girl said, "Wee, wee, I think that you are in me now." The Tommy thrust at her for a bit, then pulled back again and said, "To hell with this, put it back in the mud."

The two women looked at me like I was totally insane. I think the joke may have gone right over their heads.

"You saying my daughter is a whore?"

"No, no, not at all. I'm saying that I am not big enough to provide her or me any satisfaction from sex. She might have trouble even telling that I am there. I said that I was a lousy lover, and that is one of the reasons. She is used to much more than I could ever do. I'd much rather have her as a friend than as someone who screws me just to be nice. It would be too much like going to a prostitute and I have done enough of that for one life. I usually felt worse afterwards, not better."

"I don't think it would be that bad, Mama, but I'm not going to push it. Now I need to get the stuff I came for, Donald is taking me to La Fiesta for lunch. Would it be okay if Mama came along, Donald? She loves Mexican food."

"Fine by me, Shira. Can I help with anything?"

"No, Donald, I should be able to fit everything into a bag I left in Sabura's and my room. I'll just be a few minutes."

Again Shira surprised me by being no longer than she had said. After no more than 15 minutes we were on the way to the restaurant.

Mrs. Jones sat in the back seat as Shira would have trouble fitting back there. During the meal Mrs. Jones asked me to call her Evelyn and wanted to know more about my future plans, especially what kind of woman I was looking for.

"Would it matter if she were black, Donald?"

"Why, Evelyn, do you have another daughter? You certainly don't look old enough to have one much older than Shira."

"No, she and Sabura are my only children. I was thinking more of my little sister. Donna is only twenty-nine but she has gone through two husbands and three or more boyfriends. Most of them treat her like shit and they all cheated. I think she has about given up on men, but she needs someone to take care of her and her kids. She leaves them with me when she works, but decent jobs are hard to come by for a black woman who dropped out of school."

"Mama, not Aunt Donna. Those brats of hers will drive poor Donald crazy, besides, I ain't quite ready to give up on him yet."

"Well, she sounds like what he was talking about, Honey. Hell, he don't look half as bad as a couple of those assholes she was dating."

"Does she look like your mother, Shira?"

"Well, yeah. She's maybe a little taller with bigger tits, but they do look a lot alike."

"Then I thank you, Evelyn. When I get set up with a good job I will ask you about possibly dating her. Looks and color aren't that important, and I would be happy to meet her."

When we got back to Evelyn's house to drop her off, we had trouble. There was a ratty old Nissan at the curb and Dewayne was standing on the porch banging on the door.

I pulled up in front of Evelyn's place and reached into the console for the forty-five.

"You two stay in here unless I say otherwise."

"Donald, what are you doing with that gun?"

"What gun, Shira? I don't see a gun."

With that I opened the door and got out. I leaned against the car hiding the Colt.

"Hey!" I yelled, "Can't you take a hint? When you get thrown in jail it means that you are not welcome here. Mrs. Jones has a warrant against you and if she calls the police you will go to jail again."

Dewayne turned and started towards me. "You again! This ain't non of your concern Whitey. I ain't goin' nowhere till I talk to Shira. Bitch has got it all wrong."

I pulled the Colt up and lay it across the top of the car pointed right at him.

"Stop right there! This is a Colt forty-five and will blow a hole as big as your fist right through you at this range." From the corner of my eye I saw movement at the other car. "If your buddy doesn't get back into the car I'm going to shoot you first, and then I'll blow his head off. You have already been arrested for armed violence, so I'm justified in my actions."

Dewayne stopped in his tracks, and when I glanced to the left I saw the car door closing back.

"Now you are going to leave and not come back. If Bashira wishes to talk to you, she will call you."

"But she won't answer my calls. I been calling her a bunch and she don't answer."

"She blocked you idiot. She doesn't want to talk to you right now. Now get out of here and don't come back."

Dewayne stomped over to the Nissan and got into the passenger side, slamming the door. The car pulled away. I put the Colt into my pocket.

"Okay ladies, the excitement is over. You can come out now."

Bashira jumped out, "Donald, where the hell did you get that gun? I ain't seen that before."

"What gun, Shira? I don't have a gun."

Evelyn got out then. "Quiet child, the man says he ain't got no gun, he ain't got no gun. Thank you, Donald, that could have gotten nasty. You don't fuck around, do you boy?"

I walked around the car and gave her a big hug. "It seemed the best way to handle the situation, Evelyn. Thank you for joining us for dinner. Perhaps I will see you again sometime."

"Oh, you gonna see me again, Mr. Smoothtongue. Now take Shira home and give her one of those hugs."

Shira was quiet until we pulled up into the parking place at the apartment. "Would you really have killed him just for trying to see me, Donald?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.