The Decision
Chapter 1: Paul

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Paul - Husband uses drugged wife. She has to make a decision wheather to move on with her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Wife Watching   Swinging  

I'm sitting here in my apartment, hoping to hear from my wife from whom I have been separated for the last four months. Our divorce will be final a couple of weeks before Valentine's Day if I can't get her to change her mind.

I met Linda at a wedding, she was a friend of the bride and I was a friend of the groom. She is a redhead and built like a brick shithouse. Why do they say that? It's not a very good description of Linda. I have never seen a good-looking shithouse. She is and has always been a beautiful woman.

She is medium height, has an hour-glass figure, great rack and a beautiful ass. At the wedding she wore a silky red blouse and a tight black skirt, high heels and was easy on the eye.

I had played football and was well known throughout college and the neighborhood, but that was years ago. I was known as somewhat of a playboy but I thought I would give it up to be with a woman like Linda. I was now an automobile claims adjuster and had to go out of town two days a week, almost every week. Being single, it wasn't too bad: just go to the nearest lounge and find what I needed for the night.

I walked over to meet Linda. Her girlfriends were giddy when I came over and introduced myself. Linda said hi and introduced her friends and then I asked her to dance. She stared at me for a few seconds before accepting.

When we were on the dance floor we hardly moved our feet. I just wanted to hold her, she smelled so great. We spent the rest of the wedding reception together. If another guy came over and asked her to dance, I answered for her and told them she was with me. I think she liked me taking charge.

I took her home after the party and she let me kiss her but that was all. I knew she was going to make me work for more. I asked her out to a football game the following Saturday and almost every Saturday after that. I bought season tickets as an alumni.

Linda had graduated from the same college as I had, four years later. We never dated in college. It was a big school and you never meet everyone.

Thinking back, it was Valentine's day seven years ago before I got to home plate. She was worth the wait.

We became a couple and only dated each other. Everyone thought we belonged together, we got along so well. Me, an ex-playboy and her being kind of a flirt. I do have to say I did get a little jealous when I saw her talking with other guys. I guess because I figured I lived my life being horny, she did too.

She was thirty when we met and we got married six months later.

Life with Linda was good. Whenever I approached her for sex, she never denied me; she was a great lover. Once she gets hot she makes a lot of noise and would do almost anything.

I often wonder how many men she has been with. She always says she's just a normal woman but I've been with a lot of women and she's one of the best, sexually, that I've been with. When I do oral on her she almost always comes and she isn't afraid to return the favor. She prefers for me to come in her pussy but from time to time I like to come on her breasts.

She doesn't take any kind of birth control. She says if it happens, it happens. Since she is an elementary school teacher she is always around kids, and her brother and sister have kids so it's not like we don't have kids around. During one of my physicals I did have a sperm test and the sperm count was low but still possible. I never told her about it.

On one of my trips I decided to have sex with this woman who seemed lonely. At first I felt bad about cheating on Linda but this was just some horny sex, not an affair.

I love Linda, I really do but I also like strange pussy. Just about every time I'm on the road I have sex with women I meet in the bars. Some are married and out looking for a good time, others are single or divorced. To be honest, I prefer the married ones. They have as much or more to lose as I do. It's not too often that I fuck the same woman more than once but it has happened a few times.

I watch a lot of adult movies when I'm on the road. There sure is a lot of porn out there. I like the ones with cheating wives and even some of the voyeur movies. I often wonder if Linda cheats on me or what would it be like to watch her with another man. I bet that most men have at least thought about this sometime during their marriage.

Whenever Linda and I talk during sex I ask her if she would like to have other men fuck her and get her off. She always says she made a vow to be true to me and she was keeping that vow. But, deep down I do wonder if she's being honest with me. We never talk about our earlier sexual experiences. She always says it's in our past and is going to stay there.

I often pictured her with her legs spread wide and some guy pounding her pussy. Whenever I think this way my cock gets hard. I wonder if it will ever happen. I honestly don't know how I would feel if a fantasy of her with another man became a reality.

I do believe if I ever found out she ever cheated on me that I would ask for a divorce. I know that makes me two-faced but I'm just telling you how my crazy mind works. A woman who cheats can't be trusted but if it was a swap or we both agreed to it, I believe I would look at it differently.

I know what you're thinking. I cheat so should she dump me? The answer is 'Yes', she should but I hope it never happens. As I've already said, I love her. I really do. I do my best not to get caught. Maybe someday I'll stop, I've tried a few times but I'm pretty weak when it comes to pussy. Maybe I need to get caught to get rid of this addiction. If it ever happens, I hope Linda takes me back and forgives me.


Time to tell you what happened recently.

A young couple moved into our apartment block, and I found out that this young man was a part-time teacher at the same school where Linda taught. We were at a party at one of our friend's houses. This man, Carl, and his wife, Lisa, came up to us.

After introductions Carl asked if he and his wife could join us at our table. Before Linda could answer I told him it would be fine. Linda gave me one of those looks like, 'Why did you do that?' Later, when we danced, she told me about Carl. For now, being the wonderful woman she is, she invited them to sit down.

It turned out that Carl was twenty-four, and Lisa just twenty. He'd graduated from college three years ago and was a substitute teacher. Given that someone was out nearly every day due to vacation or illness, Carl had been subbing at Lisa's school frequently.

I wondered how a substitute teacher and his not-old-enough-to-graduate-college wife could afford an apartment in our complex. Before I could figure out a tactful way to ask (not that there is one), Carl volunteered that his family was wealthy. He could afford to sub because he had a trust fund. (or whatever)

While Carl told us about himself, I watched Lisa out of the corner of my eye. She was petite, had sassy short hair, and was sexy as hell. She looked young enough to be our daughter. When she talked to me her husband smiled. The looks from Linda were not so good. Now when Carl looked over at Linda I could feel he liked her. She was pleasant to him but I could tell she was apprehensive.

Now I had a problem, I wanted Lisa. I never played around near where I lived; you don't shit where you eat, as the saying goes. I should have left her alone, but I got hard just looking at this young nymph.

We were having drinks and my mind was working overtime. Without checking with Linda, I asked the others if they would like to go to a football game the following Saturday. It would be held in a nearby city. I had two extra tickets but they would have to pay for their own room. They jumped at the idea. Linda did her best not to show her anger.

She loosened up after a couple of drinks and became a bit friendlier. I danced with Linda and she told me she would tell me about Carl later but that he was always making passes at her at school and she was uncomfortable around him.

I told her that she was with me and I'm sure the young man wouldn't get too stupid. I'd be there to take care of her. She smiled, leaned over and gave me a kiss. I loved it when she had a few drinks in her.

Carl asked Linda to dance, and she agreed, albeit reluctantly. I could see he held her close but she was smiling so I figured she didn't mind.

In the meantime I danced with the little vixen. Damn, she was hot and flirty when I was with her on the dance floor. She held me close enough so she could feel my cock against her belly. One time I slid my hand down to her ass and she just smiled. I moved my hand back quick before anyone noticed. I knew I had to have this woman, at least once. The problem was: how was I going to do it?

On our way home Linda was mad at me for making the double date with Carl and Linda. Carl made her uncomfortable, and as far as Lisa went, she was almost young enough to be our daughter and acted like a slut. I think Linda was jealous of Lisa, probably because she was so young.

I tried to explain that I was just trying to be a nice neighbor and that since she worked with Carl it seemed like the right thing to do. Linda said as long as I was there she guessed it would be alright. She called me her protector, her knight in shining armor.

We agreed to go to the game and meet at the stadium. We would each get a motel room for the night so we wouldn't have to travel after we had been drinking.

Everything seemed like it was a go for Saturday. It was September so we didn't have to bundle up for cold weather. We packed some nice clothes because we intended on going out that evening after the game.

On Monday Linda headed off to school. I had the day off since I would be on the road Tuesday and Wednesday. It was still morning and I decided to go down and use the hot tub. I wasn't there five minutes when Lisa showed up in a tiny bikini.

"Wow, good seeing you here. Is Carl coming down?" I asked, hoping he wasn't.

"No, he had to go to work this morning and I thought I'd come down and relax a little," replied Lisa.

We talked for the best part of an hour. Damn, she looked good, and I told her so. We were flirting and I kept trying to figure how to have sex with this young vixen and not hurt my marriage. I could see the outline of her pussy in her wet bikini. I was pretty sure she was shaven.

After we got out of the hot tub, I walked her back to her apartment. I had a hard-on looking at this teeny bopper. She might have been twenty but she sure looked a lot younger.

When we arrived at her apartment, she invited me in for coffee. I was concerned about my wet trunks, but she got me a towel and.said it would be all right to sit on that.

I watched her shake her little butt as she walked around the apartment. I kept my hands in my lap hoping she didn't notice my condition. When she came back with the coffee she handed one to me and sat down right next to me. She looked at my hard-on and asked if she was responsible for it.

"Yes, as a matter of fact you are," I said as I leaned over to kiss her.

She put her hand up in front of her face to stop me, smiled, and said, "Naughty, naughty, you're a married man. I don't think Linda would approve."

"And Carl would?" I replied.

"Yes and no," said Lisa.

"I don't understand. Would you care to explain it to me?"

"Paul, Carl and I have an open marriage. Sometimes we swing with other couples. I don't do other men unless Carl does the wife. It's a rule we set and it works for me. I know Carl has other women and I don't care, but I know he would divorce me in a second if he knew I cheated on him."

"I don't get it, he can cheat and you can't? Seems a bit unfair."

"Paul, Carl's family is rich and I can have anything I want. I don't work, I relax and go shopping, and do whatever I want. I can even have sex with other men as long as Carl does the wife. Who knows, someday it may change."

I couldn't believe this. Here was a young woman I would love to have sex with but she couldn't do it unless her husband had sex with my wife. I couldn't see that happening.

I must have looked a bit dejected because Lisa said, "It's not all that bad. Maybe you can convince Linda. I know Carl has the hots for her, he told me so. He loves to do other men's wives."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Carl told his wife he wanted to fuck my Linda. I knew I should be mad but I wasn't. Maybe it was because I wanted my cock in Lisa at any cost.

Lisa looked at me. "We can play around a little; you just can't fuck me."

She reached over and put her hand on my cock. "Can I see it?"

I didn't know what I was doing but I slid my bathing suit to my knees and let my cock out. Lisa smiled as she put her little hand about half way around it.

"It's big, I like it. Will you jack -it- off for me?"

"What do I get in return? Are you going to take your bikini bottoms off for me?"

She smiled as she took them off. I saw she was completely shaved; she spread her legs a little. I watched as she took a finger and put in into her pussy, all the while smiling at me. I could tell she was hot. Maybe I'd get to fuck her anyway.

"Why don't you do me and let me finger your pussy. I think that would be a lot more fun."

She reached over and started pumping my cock. I had my hand between her thighs and she had to spread even further apart. I slipped two fingers into her pussy. I could smell the sex in the room; she was hot.

It wasn't five minutes before she had an orgasm, coming all over my fingers. She made a lot of noises. It wasn't a minute later that I came like a geyser, my cock shooting straight up. The remainder of my cum was all over her fingers.

"That's all for now," said Lisa. "Please convince Linda to swap. I want that big cock in me. Just so you know, when we go to the game, Carl is bringing a little Ecstasy to help if necessary. I really do want to fuck you, ; please don't let me down."

There, I had it. If I wanted to fuck this vixen I had to help set up my wife.

Before I left Lisa's apartment she took off her bra and let me squeeze her tits. She let me grab her by the bare ass and squeeze it too. "Who knows, maybe you can fuck my tight little ass," said Lisa as she kissed me on the cheek. "See you at the game Saturday."

I went back to my apartment wondering what the hell had just happened. I knew I wanted to fuck this little cock tease but at what price? That night I made love to Linda but was thinking about Lisa and I know it's been awhile since I've come that hard, even Linda asked me what had gotten in to me. She said whatever it was to keep it coming.

All week I couldn't keep my mind off of Lisa. I decided to let it play out and just see what would happen. I wasn't going to say anything to Linda. I knew she would say 'No' if we talked about it.


On Saturday we met at the stadium. After saying our hello's we went up to our seats. Both women were dressed for the game and Carl seemed happy and thanked me for inviting them.

Our team won so we were thrilled and looking forward to celebrating. We went back to the hotel, arranged to meet in the lounge, and went to our respective rooms to change.

Linda said again that she couldn't understand why we were going out with such a young couple. We didn't seem to have a lot in common.

"Honey, just go with the flow. They seem nice enough, and we're not that old. So, let's just have fun and enjoy the evening."

"Ok, I guess as long as I'm with you everything will be fine. You're my man and protector."

I had to wonder what she meant by that remark. Had Carl or Lisa said something to her? Did she expect something to happen?

Linda dressed in her red silk blouse and black skirt, my favorite sexy outfit. She slipped on her heels and we headed downstairs to the lounge.

My eyes widened when I saw Lisa. Her dress was halfway up her thighs and the top showed a lot of cleavage. I don't think Linda thought much of the outfit but she didn't say anything; she was that kind of person.

We had eaten at the game, so we just ordered snacks and drinks. Carl said since we were all spending the night, that we could all get drunk. Lisa said she liked to get high. Linda mentioned that she wasn't yet twenty-one, so how would she get drinks?

"No, I order pop and Carl gets straight shots and I mix them at the table. The bartenders know but since they only served me soft beverages, they don't mind. Besides, I don't really drink that much. I get high on other things."

I had to wonder what the other things were. I'm not sure what Linda was thinking either. We had gotten drunk and high quite a few times but we had never used drugs. I often wondered what it might really make a person do. Does it really change them?

We had our drinks and I know it loosened me up quite a bit and I think it did Linda also. We were all laughing and having a good time. I asked Linda to dance and we headed to the dance floor. While we were dancing Carl said he would order us another round of drinks. I think we must have been on at least our fourth round. We were all feeling pretty good.

It was a slow song and I was holding Linda close. I slid my hand down to her ass and squeezed. Damn, she had a fine ass.

"Paul, don't, I think Carl and Lisa are watching us," said Linda.

"Hell, you're my wife and I don't care if they see me squeezing my wife's beautiful ass." We both laughed.

I was holding her close and looking over her shoulder at Carl and Lisa sitting at our table. After the drinks arrived I saw Carl take out a small container and put a few drops of liquid in all our drinks. He looked at me as he did it.

Well, I guess it was now or never if I was going to go along with Carl and Lisa. When we sat down Linda took a big gulp of her drink. I picked up mine and took a sip to see if it tasted different - it didn't so I went ahead and drank it.

The girls got up to use the ladies' room. While they were gone I asked Carl what he put in the drinks. He said it was just something to make us all more aware of what we wanted. It would take about twenty minutes before we would start feeling the effects. He wouldn't tell me what it was but he did say to invite him and Lisa back to our room later.

When the girls got back Carl asked Linda to dance. She looked over at me and I nodded, then I asked Lisa to dance as the other two went to the dance floor.

Carl put his arms around Linda but she wouldn't let him pull her too close. Lisa on the other hand pulled me as close as she could. I pulled back some before Linda had a chance to see. I could feel the drugs starting to affect me a little - at least I think it was the drugs.

I watched as Carl pulled Linda closer to him. She didn't give a lot of resistance. He slid his hands down to her ass and she said something and he moved them back up to her waist. A minute later I watched him squeeze her ass and she closed her eyes. Carl smiled as he moved his hands back up.

They played another slow song and Carl and Linda stayed on the dance floor. Lisa and I returned to our table. I had my hand on her thigh and she pulled it up higher till I felt her panties. "Rub me, baby," she murmured.

I couldn't help myself, she felt so good and I began to get hard. I looked up and Carl had pulled Linda up against him and was squeezing her ass again and again her eyes were closed. I had never seen her like this. She had never let another man touch her like that, at least in front of me.

When the song ended Carl took Linda by the arm and led her back to the table. She was quiet and seemed a bit confused. She took her drink and drank it straight down.

She looked over at me. My hands were now back on the table.

"Paul, I'm feeling really out of it. Could you take me up to our room?"

"Sure, honey." I took her by the hand and we headed to our room. I wasn't sure what would happen next but I knew I was horny.

We went up in the elevator and Linda didn't say a word. I think she was wondering what had happened to her. We went into our room and she sat on the bed. About three minutes later there was a knock on the door. I answered it and it was Carl and Lisa.

"Can we come in? I brought the rest of the bottle of rum and we stopped at the vending machine and bought a few Cokes. There's probably enough for one last nightcap for each of us. Then we'll go to our room."

I looked over at Linda who nodded her head and Carl got the plastic glasses and made four drinks. Lisa was talking to Linda, telling her what a wonderful time they had. I watched as Carl spiked the drinks again, only I'm not sure if he spiked them all.

He handed a drink to Linda and Lisa. He then gave me one and took one himself. I could see Linda was feeling it, and I felt tipsy myself. All I could think of was watching Linda get fucked, and fucking that little nymph Lisa. Nothing else mattered.

Carl found some slow music on the radio and asked Linda to dance. We had two double beds in our room; Lisa and I sat on one watching Carl and Linda dance.

His hands went straight to her ass and he pulled her close. I heard her say, "Carl, my husband is sitting right there. You shouldn't be touching me like that."

Carl laughed. "You know, you have one nice ass. I love squeezing it."

"Thank you, but I'm married, I should be with my husband."

Whatever Carl had put in the drinks had made Linda slur her words.

I stood up asked to cut in. Carl stepped back with a smile and sat next to his wife. I had both of my hands squeezing Linda's ass and she picked up her drink and finished it. After setting her glass down I sat on the bed with Linda and began to kiss her.

Carl turned off the room light and put on the night lamp. I pushed Linda back and continued kissing her. She kept kissing me back. I began to unbutton her blouse and had all but one undone when she spoke up.

"Paul, there are other people here, they'll see my tits."

I knew she was drunk. She rarely uses words like tits, fuck and the like.

"It's ok, honey, they're doing their own thing, look and see," I said.

She looked over; Carl had Lisa's top and bra off and was kissing her tits.

Linda didn't say anything as I undid the front clasp on her bra and started sucking on her nipples. She was off in another world and didn't realize that Carl was pulling off her skirt and panties. While he was busy undressing her I was still kissing her.

After a few minutes, I got up and went over to Lisa. When Linda looked up she saw Carl between her legs eating out her pussy. She looked over at me and said, "Why, Paul? Why?"

I saw a tear run down her cheek as she grabbed Carl by the head and said, "Eat my pussy, Carl! Eat me till I come!"

I couldn't believe my wife even saying something like that. Lisa said, "Don't worry about her. She's getting what she wants. It's time for me to give you what you want.

She pulled off my slacks and briefs and took my cock in her mouth and gave me a fantastic blowjob. About half way through she gave me a little blue pill and said it would make me last a lot longer. She also said that Carl had taken one.

I moved up on the bed as Lisa got on top of me and slid down over my cock. Damn, it felt so hot, nothing like I had ever felt before. It was as though the drugs made the nerve endings in my cock even more sensitive. Lisa was fucking the hell out of me. I saw her juices running down my shaft every time she moved upward.

God, I loved this tiny young body and what it was doing to me. Up, down, up, down, Lisa moved. Her juices were running out of her and onto my pubic area. I was squeezing her tits and she asked for more. She leaned forward and I nibbled on her tits.

At one point I glanced over at Carl and Linda. He had her legs spread and straight up over his shoulders. He was pumping his hard cock into her. I could hear her scream asking for more cock. I swear I had never seen her like this. She was moving like a bitch in heat.

This all went on for quite a while. I was fucking Lisa from behind when I came in her. I didn't get completely soft after coming so I rubbed my semi-hard cock on her pussy and transferred a lot of our juices on to her asshole and slowly pushed my cock in. This was something that Linda and I rarely did. She said it hurt too much, but Lisa was loving it. It took me a few minutes but I did get my entire cock in her ass and just held it there and listened to her howl as she had a huge orgasm.

The next thing I remember was waking up the next morning. I was in the bed that Lisa and I had had sex in and the other bed was empty except for the rumpled up covers.

I heard the shower going and wondered who was there. I lay on the bed wondering what this morning after was going to be like. I had to admit it had been one hell of a night of sex. Seeing your wife fucking another man and fucking the hell out of a sex nymph like Lisa was something else.

It was odd but I started feeling remorse. I couldn't get the pictures of Linda asking another man to fuck her out of my mind. Now I almost wished it had never happened. I never knew that Linda would like it so much and I honestly didn't think I want to ever share her again but I had to find out how she felt.

When Linda came out of the shower she was very mad. She asked me how I could do such a thing and said she wanted to go home.

At home she packed up a suitcase and said she was going to her sister's for a couple of days. She didn't want to be around me.

She told me she was getting a divorce and I could use the next few days while she was gone to pack up my personal belongings and move out. I tried to talk to her but she wanted nothing to do with me.

That all happened a few months ago. Our divorce will be final in less than three weeks. I tried my best to apologize and did all I could to make it up to her. I believe I even had her family on my side.

I have been talking to her now and then and have asked her out for Valentine's Day. I have special plans made and I told her we could start from scratch. We can leave the past in the past. I still love her and believe she loves me.

It was a mistake doing what I did but I felt I paid the price and I wanted to start a new life with her. Now I was sitting here waiting for her answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.