Patriotic Duty - Cover

Patriotic Duty

Copyright© 2011 by Stormbringer

Part 2: We need your help again, Mrs. Simmons

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: We need your help again, Mrs. Simmons - White wife helps the FBI bust some conmen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Two weeks after helping the FBI bust the insurance scam, Chrissy was in her living room vacuuming the floor. She had kissed Todd off on another one of his business trips thirty minutes earlier. Once he had pulled out of the driveway, she'd immediately raced upstairs to change. She'd dropped her new robe on the floor and pulled the skimpy negligee out of her dresser. Now Chrissy was doing her housework in sexy lingerie and she'd grown fond of wearing it around the house when she was alone.

Chrissy Simmons was a changed woman.

She wasn't even consciously aware of how much she'd changed since the incident with the two con artists. She was behaving differently and realized it, but hadn't given it any thought. Chrissy's attitude towards her body had changed. She had become acutely aware of how attractive she really was. She'd bought a few new outfit's the last week and they no longer hid her figure, but showed off her body. Knowing that her husband preferred that she keep her goods covered, she hadn't shown him the new outfits or the lingerie the FBI had given her, but if he didn't like them, well tough. They made her feel sexy.

Since going off birth control several months ago, her hormones had been raging and Chrissy partially blamed them on why she had given in so easily to the two black men. They were still raging and she was horny all the time, but Chrissy had discovered a cure soon after she'd had sex with Eriq and Malik. That cure was a wonderful thing called, masturbation. Todd continued to put off having sex with her and they'd only made love once in the last two weeks and it had been unsatisfying. She suspected he didn't really want her to get pregnant. Now, almost daily, when she'd lie naked on bed and slowly finger herself to a small orgasm, she'd fantasize she was having sex and in her fantasies it was never Todd making love to her, it was Malik and often both Malik and Eriq. Malik hadn't any qualms about putting a baby in her belly.

Now she was doing her morning housework in a skimpy blue negligee and when she was done, she'd slip it off, probably masturbate, shower, and go out to the grocery store. The baby doll negligee the FBI had provided her was a little small for her breasts. The bra cups squeezed her large breasts together tightly and left the tops of her bosom exposed while being thin enough to hug her nipples. The panties were a thong and she'd grown to like wearing it after a little initial discomfort. Dangling from the tops of the bra and falling to her thighs was a diaphanous blue material that shimmered as she moved. She'd never felt sexier.

Her day went as planned; clean, masturbate, shop, and change back into lingerie. Chrissy had just settled down to watch the news when her doorbell rang. It startled her at first and she jumped a little. She answered the door in her lingerie, but she hid behind the door and peered through the crack under the chain. She expected it to be the old pervert from next door. He'd tried to come by several times since seeing her in the bikini two weeks ago, but Chrissy refused to let him inside her home. But instead of being Sam Sylvester, she was surprised to see it was the older bald FBI agent, Jenkins who was at her door.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Simmons. It's agent Jenkins, FBI," he said, flashing his badge.

"I remember you agent."

"I have some things I need to discuss with you. May I come in?"

"Oh! Of course," she answered, closing the door and undoing the chain. She reopened the door and Jenkins froze when he saw what she was wearing. "Oops, sorry. I'll go change."

"Please don't. I mean, I only need a little bit of your time."

"Alright then." Chrissy shivered as a thrill ran through her body at the thought of wearing so little in front of this man. Of course, he had seen her wearing nothing and performing vulgar sex acts with two men.

"Have a seat. What can I do for you?"

Jenkins sat on the same couch he'd sat on when he first met Chrissy and she sat across from him in the recliner. Between them was a magazine covered coffee table. Jenkins opened up a briefcase he was carrying and pulled out a laptop. He opened it and brought it to life. "There's a couple things I need to ask you Mrs. Simmons. I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time."

"Not at all and please call me Chrissy, agent."

"Fine Chrissy it is. I'm Ike." He glanced down at the laptop and tapped several times. "Thanks again for your help. I'm told we have an airtight case against the Willis brothers, Malik and Eriq."

"You don't need to thank me agent Jen ... Ike. It was my patriotic duty to assist you."

"Well, my supervisor was a little upset by the tapes. He was angry when he assumed you were an undercover agent, but he completely flipped when he found out you were a civilian housewife. He feels we put you in danger."

"I never felt I was in danger from those two men."

"Nor did we feel you were, but my boss thinks we should have intervened before they took advantage of you."

"But then you wouldn't have had them on tape accepting the money."

"Exactly. What I need to know is do you hold the bureau accountable for any of your actions on that day?"

"None at all, Ike. Tell your boss I merely did my duty like any of his agents would have."

Jenkins sighed. "That's a relief. If you did hold us accountable I was facing suspension."

"I'm glad to be of service. Is there anything else?"

"There is one other thing, Chrissy. Would you be willing to assist us again?"

Chrissy's heart skipped a beat. Her life was dull and uneventful. The incident two week ago was the most exciting thing to happen to her in four years of marriage. "It depends what you had in mind, I suppose."

Jenkins fiddled with his computer. He leaned forward and pulled out a file from his briefcase. He handed Chrissy the file over the table. She opened it and stared at the picture of an over-muscled black man's mug shot. Jenkins said, "That man is Stoner Little, aka Biggie Little. He's a petty criminal who's recently moved up a few notches."

"Drug dealer," she said, reading the information on the sheet.

"Yes, but he's just a middle man. We need to find out who his supplier is. We could probably bust Little, but his supplier would replace him within hours. We need somebody to plant cameras in his motel room. The problem is he has a bodyguard outside his room whenever he's not in it. The guard is too smart to fall for the usual tricks, we're with the phone company, we're with room service, etc."

"So what could I do?"

Jenkins cupped his hands with his index fingers standing out and touching. He rested his chin on his index fingers and stared at her. "He does let one type of person in the room."

"And what type is that?"

"Biggie Little is fond of prostitutes, particularly white prostitutes, and particularly red-headed white prostitutes."

"You want me to pose as a hooker! Don't you have any female agents who could do it?"

"Surprisingly no. At least, no attractive female agents. Most females in this district come off as rather butch. The agency could surely find someone elsewhere, but this case isn't a top priority from a national perspective."

"I can't pose as a hooker and especially to a drug dealer? He's got to be dangerous."

"There's no history of violence in his file. Plus, you wouldn't even meet him. The plan is for you to enter his room when he is out. The guard will let you in. You plant a few cameras like the ones we used with the Willis brothers and then tell the guard you left something in your car. You return to your car and go home. Smith and I can rescue you within minutes if something goes wrong."

"Like you rescued me from the last two," she stated, sarcastically. "This doesn't sound like a good idea to me."

"I understand. Your help was invaluable last time and you were so patriotic that I thought I would ask. I can't blame you for staying in the safety of your home in the suburbs. Not everyone needs excitement in their lives. I just hope we can stop him before he sells to any more school children." Jenkins reached out for the file. "I'll take that."

"School children?"

"Yes ma'am. Little and his boss are big believers in getting them hooked young and early."

Chrissy sighed. She was bored. Helping the FBI previously had been the most exciting thing she'd ever done. Here was another chance to do her patriotic duty and help her country and to help keep some children safe. "I'll do it," she mumbled.

"You will? That's fantastic. Like I said, it should be a piece of cake. You can be in and out of the room in ten minutes. Biggie Little is expected to be staying at the Ramada in two weeks. The bureau will provide you with a suitable outfit. The target date will be Saturday night before dinner time. I will send your outfit and hopefully we can catch him when he's in the restaurant eating." Jenkins carefully sat his laptop beside him, stood, and walked over to Chrissy. He held his hand out to her. "We can't thank you enough."

"No need, it's mine and every citizen's duty as patriots to serve their country when called." Chrissy stood and took his hand and watched her small white hand get completely engulfed by the large black man's hand.

"I should get going," said Jenkins. "I'll be your case man. We'll send your outfit to you in an unmarked package. Will Mr. Simmons be here?"

"No, he'll be home late tomorrow for a few weeks then off again the Friday before you need me."

"Good. I'll contact you and meet you in the hotel lobby with the cameras. Smith will monitor the hotel. Thanks again." Jenkins turned, but quickly turned back standing within a foot of Chrissy. "One last thing, Chrissy. Two weeks ago with the insurance conmen, why did you do it? I mean, you could have told them no. You didn't have to go as far as you did. I'm sorry, I'm embarrassing you."

Chrissy was flushing crimson again. "No, that's alright agent. Those men knew what they were doing, Ike. I can't really explain it. They got me worked up and then there was the other thing."

"What other thing?"

"They were ... They were just so ... well you know, big."

"No, I don't know. What do you mean by big?"

Chrissy was still flushing. "Their penises, I had never seen any that big. I don't think my husband is six inches, yet they were twice that big."

"Your husband is only five or six inches? No wonder you thought they were big."

Chrissy's brow furrowed as she frowned. "What are you saying? You watched what they did to me."

"Malik and Eriq are rather small for black men."

"I don't believe that. There's no way. How can you call those things sma..." Chrissy stared down at Jenkins' dark trousers as he fished his cock out of his pants. He tugged out a swollen semi-hard monstrosity of a penis. "There, mine's about normal."

Chrissy stared at the huge penis. Something that large was more properly called a cock. "That's big of course, but no bigger then Malik's."

"Mines not hard yet. Here," he reached out and took her hand. "Stroke it."

"My gawd," she said, complying. Her wedding ring fingered hand was now gripping Ike's huge black cock and she was starting to slide it up and down his hardening shaft. It extended an inch and then another, stiffening to full erection. "It's so big! What's wrong with it?" She grabbed the flesh encircling the head and pulled back until a fat bulbous cock head emerged from the skin.

"I'm uncircumcised. Like I said, mine's about normal. That's why I didn't understand what you meant by calling those two losers big."

"That thing is normal?" Chrissy's pussy was dampening rapidly as she stared at her hand running up and down his shaft. "It's a foot long!"

"One last thing, Mrs. Simmons," said Jenkins, loosening his tie. He reached and touched the shoulder strap of her bra. "The bureau needs it's property back." He tugged until the strap slid down her arm. Soon the negligee he had given her two weeks ago fell around Chrissy's feet leaving her clad in only the thong. Jenkins hand moved to one nipple. He pinched it and she moaned still mesmerized by the big black cock in her hand. "Why don't you get a closer look?" His hand left her nipple, went up to her shoulder, and pushed down.

Chrissy fell to her feet right in front of Jenkin's foot long black cock. It looked even bigger as she stared cross-eyed down the shaft. She couldn't really understand why she was so fascinated with it. To be honest, Ike's monstrosity of a cock was quite ugly until she pulled the foreskin back and the purplish head appeared, then it became sleek and magnificent. "I see it, but I still don't believe it. God," she said, staring under his cock at his scrotum, "even your balls are huge."

Ike groaned as if in pain. "Yeah, they're a bit on the swollen side right now. I haven't had any relief in months. I'm married to my job and working long hours getting scum off the streets plus with no girlfriend I just haven't had time to meet anybody. Having a beautiful white woman stroking it isn't helping me none either. Maybe, you should stop."

Chrissy jerked her hand back. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Did you say months? It must be painful."

"It is painful. This was a bad idea. I don't know how I'm going to get it back in my trousers now. It sucks sometimes that I'm so duty bound. Sometimes, I think I should just switch to a desk job and find myself a wife, but I'm a patriot and will always do my duty."

"I wish there was something I could do for you," said Chrissy. Ike was making no effort to put his cock away and she was reaching out to it as if she wanted to grab it again, but she held her hand back.

"The only way you could help me, ma'am is to get me off. I already know that you're a patriot and are willing to do you're duty, but I know that's a lot to ask."

"You want me to make you cum?" It seemed crazy to say it was patriotic to jerk off a stranger, but Chrissy was well aware of how men were different then women when it came to sex and agent Jenkins did put his life on the line every day. She made up her mind, reached out and grabbed his cock again. "What do you want me to do?"

"Oh thanks and god bless, Mrs. Simmons," moaned Ike. "You don't know what this means to me. I'd be happy if you just stroked me off, but if you don't mind, I'd love it if you licked around the head or sucked it in your mouth some."

"We'll see," she replied, "but I'm just helping out a public servant. It goes no further and my panties stay on." Chrissy grabbed the base of his cock to hold it steady and began running her free hand up and down the shaft. If someone had told her two weeks ago that she would be kneeling nearly nude and stroking the foot long black cock of a stranger, she would have vomited it disgust. Now she was willingly helping out this black man, fascinated with his enormous cock, and judging by the dampness between her thighs, extremely aroused to do so. She never planned to go any further then just using her hand, but the friction was too dry. The tip of his cock was oozing decent amounts of lubrication, but not nearly enough to coat such a big shaft.

"It's too dry," she stated.

"That's why it would help if you used your mouth," replied Ike.

Chrissy stared at the massive black cock. Ike was a rather good looking man. His face was attractive in a rugged manly way with chiseled features. His bald head was a turn off, but it also made him look virile. He filled out his suit nicely and looked to have a very fit body under it. Unfortunately, his good looks did not apply to his cock. It was rather bulbous and ugly with big bulging blue black veins crisscrossing it. Worst of all, was the wrinkly black foreskin. She slid the hand griping the base further up his cock and pulled the foreskin taut. This improved it's attractiveness considerably. Remembering how she had come to enjoy sucking Malik's cock and even liking the taste of his cum, Chrissy leaned down and licked the head of Ike's cock.

"That's it girl," he moaned.

Chrissy ran her tongue around the head and then stretched her jaw as wide as she could, she took the knob in her mouth. She held it there, letting her tongue swirl all around the head. She bobbed her head a little, sucking the end of Ike's cock. Drool ran down his shaft, soon helping her hand glide smoothly up and down his cock. They both moaned together.

Chrissy gagged and paused for a moment as the head pushed into her throat. She tried again and this time succeeded in getting a third of Ike's cock in her mouth. He was so large and thick, sucking this thing would take some getting used to. By this time, her pussy was dripping wet and screaming for attention. She'd recently discovered how to please herself with her fingers. Looking up at Ike, she saw him staring back. He winked at her and she winked back, feeling stupid for some reason. She let her tongue run under his cock while she sucked it. He continued to stare, but could see beneath her. So, she let one hand leave his shaft and moved it between her own legs. She found her thong soaked and quickly pushed it aside, slipping three fingers in her hot pussy. She moaned around his shaft as she fingered herself. Minutes later, Chrissy wanted to scream as she orgasmed, but her scream turned into another gag as nearly half his cock slid down her throat.

Chrissy noticed Ike's cock seemed to be swelling larger and it was even harder to swallow. She had to pull back until only the head was in her mouth. Suddenly, the cock gave a large spasm and cum filled her mouth. It bulged her cheeks out and squirted out the sides of her mouth around his cock. She was forced to gulp, swallowing too much at once and making her esophagus hurt. She swallowed again, this time tasting the hot rich seed on her tongue and liking it as much as she had liked the taste of Malik's semen. Ike suddenly pulled back and shot several strands of semen across her face just as Malik had done and Chrissy wandered if it was some kind of cultural thing among black men to shoot their seed on women.

Ike jerked forwards on his own cock, squeezing several long strands of sperm out to fall on her stretched tongue. Chrissy took every drop in her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips and said, "Does that feel better?"

"You have no idea," growled Ike.

"Glad I could help," she panted, aware that her fingers were still working in and out of her pussy. She wanted to cum again, but didn't want Ike to know what she was doing, so she reluctantly pulled them out.

She brought that hand up to heft his huge scrotum. "It must have been awhile for you. I've never seen so much cum." Indeed, Ike appeared to have ejaculated more then Malik and Eriq had combined.

"Actually, it's always about that much," said Ike, grinning. "Every time."

Chrissy gently fondled one of his balls. "I can believe it," she said, touching one testicle bigger then Todd's entire scrotum and even bigger then her fist.

"That was an unexpected surprise, Mrs. Simmons," said Ike, "but I'm not quite done here. Why don't you go get cleaned up and we can finish up."

Chrissy stood up, feeling liquefied sperm starting to slide down her cheeks and nose. "Good idea. I'll just take a quick shower." She turned and headed upstairs.

Ike watched her go. When she was out of sight, he walked over to the couch, closed his laptop, and gathered his bag. He pulled off his tie and he climbed the stairs after her.


Chrissy's pussy was screaming for attention. She felt like playing with herself again as she showered, but knew Ike was waiting. She figured that if they could rap up their meeting quickly, she could have a longer more enjoyable masturbation session after he left.

After washing her face and body, she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. She stepped back into the still wet thong. Not wanting to greet the FBI agent in only the thong again, she walked next door to her bedroom to grab her robe. She gasped when she entered her bedroom.

Ike was laying on his side on her marital bed. He was nude and his huge swollen cock hung down until it hit the bedspread and then it laid out from his body. His body was ever bit as impressive as it had appeared under his suit. His chest was covered sparsely by gray hair. "I thought we might have some more fun," said the muscular black man.

Chrissy felt a sudden surge of lust at the sight of his nude body and huge cock. It did nothing to satisfy her state of arousal. "I can't," she said. "Ike ... Agent Jenkins, I'm a happily married woman. This is my husband's house, my husband's bed, our marital bed. What happened was nice, but it was wrong and to go any further would make it worse."

"I understand completely," said Ike, sitting up. "I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do. I was just thinking I might return the favor. Do for you, what you did for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Come here." He stood, took her hand, and led her over to the bed. He sat her on the edge and kneeled down between her legs.

"Oh my god!" she cried, realizing what he intended. She found the idea suddenly exciting and her soaked pussy gushed some more. "Alright, lets have some more fun, but it goes no further and the panties stay on."

"No problem," said Ike with a grin. "I do have to pull them aside though." He reached out and touched the thong right under her labia causing her to gasp. "These things are soaked."

Chrissy stared wide-eyed as Ike moved his head closer between her thighs. He was pinching her thong now and pulling the material slowly out of the way. A few wisps of red hair appeared and then almost all of it as he pulled the thong over to her thigh. Ike's head got closer and for a moment Chrissy wrinkled her nose in distaste as it looked like Ike was taking a big whiff of her pussy, but almost immediately her distaste was replaced with extreme pleasure as his tongue slowly licked up her wet labia before flickering over her distended clitoris. Chrissy shuddered with pleasure. She moaned when he repeated the act.

Ike increased his pace and Chrissy's body reacted by writhing in pleasure. She stared down at him in awe as he wriggled his tongue as deep as it would go in her pussy. He stared back at her and she got the impression he was grinning as he tongued her. She had know idea oral sex could feel this good. Sure her girlfriends had told her how much they loved it, but the thought of returning the favor on the guy had Chrissy always refusing. She gasped as her writhing turned to bucking as she raised her pelvis into his thrusting tongue.

This was something she could do with Todd! With practice, her husband might become as skilled as Ike was and all she'd have to do is suck Todd's little penis for him. She immediately regretted thinking that, but there was no denying the fact that she now considered her husband to have a small penis. Sucking Todd's dick after learning on Malik and Ike would be a piece of cake. Chrissy's crotch leaped up and froze as she had a sudden strong orgasm. Ike had pushed the tips of two fingers inside her while sucking her clit between his lips. She fell back on the bed whimpering.

He was having trouble pushing his fingers in while holding the panties aside. He grunted and yanked her thong up her thighs some. Chrissy didn't complain. He had pushed his fingers in as deep as they would go and it had prolonged her orgasm. The black man's two fingers were bigger then Todd's penis, longer and a lot thicker, and it felt amazing. However, Chrissy wanted to open her legs wider. She sat back up, reached down, and pulled her wet, twisted thong up to her knees. She fell back on the bed and closed her eyes.

Ike's fingers and tongue felt so good and really hit the spot. It was exactly what her pussy had needed to satisfy it. She wanted him deeper, but the thong was holding her knees together. With an exasperated sigh, Chrissy sat back up and pulled the thong all the way off, tossing it aside. She laid back down and opened her legs as wide as they could go. Ike seemed pleased with this. He attacked her pussy more aggressively. His fingered her rapidly while flickering his tongue over her clit. He wasn't keeping his fingers straight, he was arching and the tips were really stimulating an area deep in her pussy. Chrissy couldn't believe it, but she was going to cum again. When she did, her orgasm was explosive and she soaked Ike's entire hand. It felt too good to be embarrassed. Chrissy was moaning in a near comatose state.

Chrissy was only vaguely aware that Ike had withdrawn his fingers and was pushing her body back on the bed. When she did finally come to her senses, she looked up to see the black man was now kneeling between her legs with his foot long cock aimed straight at her pussy. The huge knob had emerged from the foreskin and was inches from the opening of her vagina. Her hand quickly covered her pubic hair and his cock head ended up pushing against her fingers. He stared at her angrily. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Nope. I hadn't exactly planned on this," he replied, frustrated and pressing his cock hard against her hand.

"Just don't cum in me," she said, pulling her hand away. Ike's cock head was pressing against her labia a second later. It was probably safe, but you never know. Malik had cum in her pussy at her most fertile time and she was still terrified waiting to see if he had knocked her up. "And go easy on me. I doubt if I can take it all."

"You'll take it all, you sexy slut," groaned Ike. They moaned together as his cock head slipped inside her. "I haven't met a woman yet who didn't love every inch."

"Oh god," she cried watching Ike work the cock head around in her before slowly pushing several more inches in. He was patient, slowly moving his cock in as her pussy opened for it. Soon he was deeper then Todd had ever been, then he was deeper then his fingers had been. She stared in awe as her pussy slowly accepted the huge cock, wincing when the head banged on her cervix. He was now as deep as Malik had been. "I guess that's it," she gasped out, breathing heavily.

"It's not all the way in," replied Ike. He held his cock against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of precum on her cervix, softening it and slowly it opened for the large invader.

Chrissy winced in pain as Ike's cock slipped all the way inside her. She had taken him balls deep. He held it buried and she was surprised at how quickly the pain faded. "You know what I want?" she asked.

"What's that baby?"

"I want to be fucked by that big black cock. I want to be fucked hard."

"Do you now?"

"Yeah lover, fuck me with your big black cock." She expected Ike to began slamming her hard after that, but instead, Ike laid down on top of her. She immediately felt engulfed and protected by his muscular body. He arched his back to kiss her, but she turned her head away. "No kisses," she said, "just fuck me."

Ike braced himself above her and slowly started moving his cock in and out of her. "How's that feel, baby?"

"I'm so stuffed down there. It feels real good, Ike."

"Better then hubby?" Ike waited for several seconds for her answer, but it didn't come. "You don't have to answer that."

"No Ike, it feels better then my husband. A lot better. It just hurts to say it. Now shut up and work that big black cock."

Ike continued slowly working his cock in and out of her pussy. "You feel good to me to baby. You're so hot and wet down there. That white pussy of yours is gripping my cock like a vise."

Chrissy moaned as her body automatically started lifting her hips into his slowly thrusting cock. "Faster Ike. Please. I want to be fucked hard and fast."

"Sorry Chrissy, you're just so sexy. So beautiful. You deserve to be treated better then just a quick fuck. I wanna slowly have you all night."

"Oh gawd," she groaned, feeling an orgasm growing inside her. It felt like it was centered in her womb. "I don't want it slow," she gasped, grabbing his hips and trying to pull and push on them to get him to move faster. Ike didn't change his pace. He was bracing himself over her now, arms extended like he was doing a push up. Chrissy released her grip on his hips and used her hands to gently beat on the hard muscular chest hovering over her. "Ike stop. Please. Not like this. Come on you black bastard. Fuck me." Nothing she did stopped him. Chrissy was shuddering and writhing beneath him, lifting her crotch up into each thrust of his cock. She opened her legs as wide as they would go and wrapped them around his thighs. Her fists quit pounding his chest. She slipped her arms around his back, grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him deeper into her. His face was hovering over hers, separated by half a foot. He was staring into her eyes. "You bastard," she whispered. "Not like this." She sucked her lower lip into her mouth, trying to fight the powerful feelings inside her.

"Cum for me," said Ike.

Chrissy suddenly released her grip on his ass. Her hands grabbed both sides of his head and pulled his lips down against hers. It was an open wet kiss and soon their tongues were dueling over whose mouth to enter. Then Chrissy was cumming and cumming hard. She whimpered in pleasure, wanting to cry at the same time. Ike had just taken something from her. He had refused to fuck her. Instead he had made love to her and she had just given in to her passion, loving him back. She now felt like she had betrayed her marriage a lot more then if they had just fucked for mutual pleasure. Chrissy sucked his dark lower lip into her mouth, whimpering while she came down from the huge orgasm. "Bathterd," she mumbled, the word garbled as she was still sucking on his lip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.