Steve and Chuck Go Sailing - Cover

Steve and Chuck Go Sailing

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Steve and Chuck sail off to to Europe with their families for business and pleasure. This story will be better understood if you have read the other stories within Florida Friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Chuck

I wasn't sleeping very soundly as I kept thinking about the coming concert. I had played on stage with my high school group and with Lisa at Pop's and Rags' places. But this was going to be different. We were going to be on a stage in front of thousands of people. My stomach was almost churning.

Someone was kissing my neck and back. It wasn't Lisa as she was in front of me, facing me, but sleeping. She had been restless too.

A hand reached around my middle and grasped me in a gentle hand. The touch was an instant way to wake my sleeping softness, making it fill with blood as it became stone hard. All of the anxiousness over the concert, then having a loving touch, excited me more than I thought would be possible.

Julie whispered in my ear, "Let's get up and have a shower. I think you and Lisa could use a few minutes in there. I need that too."

Lisa's eyes opened and she leaned to me for a kiss. As our lips touched, her hand joined Julie's and she asked, " Ready, huh?"

Julie whispered loud enough for Lisa to hear, "Let's have a shower. Chuck can relax in there with us."

The three of us moved from the bed, with me hopping to the bathroom and on into the shower. The warm water felt good, but the groping of the two women was even better. I played with Lisa's small, puffy breasts and nipples, and leaned over to suck in a mature nipple on Julie's larger breast. Her body was amazing for her age, as her breasts hardly sagged and her muscle tone was superb. It wasn't long before I had them both turned to the wall and took turns giving each several long strokes. We continued this until Julie's knees began to buckle with her climax, followed by Lisa squeezing me so hard I fired shot after shot inside her.

We relaxed and just hugged under the water for a few seconds before I was surprised when Julie dropped to her knees to taste what I had left in Lisa. Lisa went right back into an orgasm until I had to hold her up. Julie came up and kissed me passionately while holding my renewed interest. I said, "That's probably enough, or we won't have the energy to do the show tonight."

We finished, dried, I shaved, and we all dressed. Lisa and I were going to practice the show one last time this morning, so we both wore jeans and T-shirts. Lisa's perky nipples on her unfettered breasts made bumps that were noticeable on her black Harley T-shirt.

All three of us grabbed mugs of coffee before going up to the salon. Up there, Steve, Kathy, Ben, and Dewey were sitting at the bar. Lisa said she was going to fix the three of us a wake up Bloody Mary. As she was building those, the other four decided they wanted one, and asked Lisa to fix them one. Lisa did, and she made two extra and set them beside where she was going to sit. Almost as soon as she sat in the tall bar chair, Taiying and Sing came up to the salon with sweet smiles on their faces. The two sisters gave Lisa, Julie, and me a kiss before they climbed up into their chairs and began sipping their red drinks. I looked at Lisa questioningly, and she smiled, "You forget, I can feel my friends and lovers."

After Ed arrived, there was some conversation about going back to the museum this morning with those that might want to go. I mentioned to Ed to remember to talk to the mother of the kids I promised we would be taking with us this evening. He said he had called already and that she seemed comfortable about letting the kids come with us.

We were discussing the possibility of concerts on the Riviera, so I used my cell phone to call the agent. I woke him, but so what; it was time to get going. When I asked about the concert on the Riviera, he said there were three of them just like here. He said that two would be in Nice, but the Sunday matinee would be in Cannes. I wanted to cuss at him, but Lisa and I had already given the group our commitment to play with them.

I asked Dewey and Steve how far it was from Nice to Cannes and Dewey told me it was less than fifty miles. He said that Monaco was also about fifteen miles from Nice in the other direction. Dewey and Steve were again talking about how they were going to clean out the casinos.

About the time I was complaining as to how tired Lisa and I were going to be, Taiying said that Sing would help her give us massages that would help us recover from the intensity of the concerts. She also said Lisa and I needed to exercise to keep up our energy and suggested we go down and run or walk for at least fifteen minutes.

Lisa acted as if she was my Tonto, when she called me Kemo Sabe as she asked if I was ready to go run.

We went down to the exercise room by way of the cabin to put on some exercise clothes and so I could put on my sports leg. Julie, Taiying, and Sing came with us, but there are only two treadmills, so Lisa and I ran, while Julie used the bike and the sisters used the ellipticals.

We only ran for fifteen minutes, but all of us were covered with sweat. When we went back to the cabin to clean up, we ended up waking the rest of the women. When I looked at the six still in bed, it was then that I realized they represented at least seven kids that were soon going to be in our household. That was both disturbing and pleasing at the same time. Strange.

We went back through the galley where the kids were eating. All of us ate and went back up to the salon. Julie said to Lisa and me, "You need to go up to the yacht club. Your ride is probably waiting for you."

Lisa and I gave some hugs and kisses as we left to go to our final practice.

At the studio, the guys weren't sluggish, just waking up enough to begin thinking music. Jack did all of his sound checks while we tuned up. When Kenny nodded, Fred made his guitar give a loud chord to initiate the beginning. Kenny told the imaginary audience the name of the band and we went into the hard rock blues piece that was our entrance.

Jack was highlighting each player and I could hear the increase in volume in my monitor headset. When that piece ended, Kenny, Lisa, and I did a quiet blues background, while Kenny introduced each of the band members. He paused after each name, waiting for the imaginary crowd noise to soften enough to announce the next player. When each of us was introduced, we did something fancy. I did a roll across all the drums ending with a cymbal crash. Lisa did one of the neat blues riffs she enjoys.

From there, we began the rest of the four piece set before we swapped instruments for the first time and began the next set. Our transition between numbers was handled by the drums and bass with a soft blues riff in the background. It sounded good as we went from one piece to bridge music and began the next piece.

We went through the entire show, right down to the encore, with the three of us doing a guitar battle. When we finished, we all sat down, drank some water, and listened to Jack exclaim, "I think we can just play this recording and you guys can lip sync. That was perfect. Whatever doesn't come out on our live recording can be dubbed from this one. Kenny, you're ready."

Kenny said, "Okay, guys, pack up your guitars and the roadies will take everything to the stadium for us. Chuck, they will put the drums up exactly as you've got them set up now. They may need an adjustment or so, but the roadies even take pictures to get the placement right."

Jack said, "I sent Stick a copy of the practice show from yesterday. I had an e-mail from him this morning that he couldn't believe how good it was and was envious of all of us. He goes in for surgery Monday morning. We need to be thinking good thoughts for both of our guys."

All of us were nodding in agreement.

The agent said, "Be sure to be early enough to sign autographs in our green room. The reception room is big enough for a lot of people, so you don't have to worry about eating before you get there. Just don't fill up so much you can't play."

Kenny told Lisa and me, "Go get a little rest and a car will pick you up between two and three. I'm told Friday traffic here is even worse than at any other time. You guys can just wear jeans to the show. Lisa we have some leather britches for you and a vest that is like the vests the other girls are going to wear. We didn't think you would want one of their short skirts since you have to be getting up and down."

Kenny told me, "I have a beautiful satin T-shirt for you. It's going to show off that great bod you have." He slapped me on the shoulder, "We've got to make you the new man in town so all the ladies will be falling for you," he smiled, "And buying our albums and videos, of course."

Lisa and I went back to the boat and immediately crashed in our cabin. It seemed like it was only minutes before our ladies were waking us up. The girls said it was time for us to get ready for the concert.

We got up and headed up to the salon. The place was packed with everyone from the Lucky Lady and the Irish Bell. The kids were playing some recordings of what we had created while we had been traveling.

That's when Julie took me by the hand and pulled me in front of a lady. She was beautiful, and I could see she was instantly interested, as her eyes widened and she caught her breath. She actually leaned toward me, showing off her deep cleavage from the front of the blouse she was wearing. "Holy smokes, but this lady is hot."

When I looked at Lisa, I think she was drooling. The way all my ladies and Lisa were acting was enough to make me smile. Lisa and I had some juice and said we needed to clean up to go to the stadium.

The entire entourage, including the new lady, Gina, followed us down to the cabin where I immediately took a shower and shaved again. When I glanced out of the bathroom, I wasn't all that surprised to see a mass of women's bodies doing unmentionable things to each other. It appeared that this Gina was just as enthusiastic as the others.

A smiling Lisa disengaged from the throng, kissed me with very flavorful lips, and got into the shower. While I was putting on my leg and getting dressed I watched the ladies as they got up in twos and threes and jumped into the shower. The last two were Julie and Gina. This Gina was really built. When she disappeared into the shower, I asked Brandy, "Who is this? Where did she come from?"

Brandy said, "She's Gina Martinelli, Giovanni Martinelli's youngest daughter."

I thought I was going to be sick. "What in the hell are you guys doing attacking that girl. Her father is a very tough guy to deal with, and may not like that his girl is fooling around on her husband, even if it is with women."

Frieda said, "Not to worry, Chuckie boy. Her husband took off nine months ago and abandoned her and the kids. She and her kids have taken her maiden name back, as has her sister who also lost her husband. She says her sister is just as good looking as she is, but is a little older. Nice stuff, isn't she?"

"You can't just seduce every woman you guys find attractive."

Tiani said, "She was, and is, ready. That babe has a golden tongue and tastes divine."

I felt like picking up the pixie and spanking her. She needed it. Instead, I finished dressing, and after the beautiful Gina came from the shower, I had to adjust my jeans. Julie saw me, and walked by me, tweaking the bulge she saw. I was about to leave the cabin when Julie pulled the naked Gina to me and pushed us together. The smoky eyed Gina leaned into me, pulling me close to her bulging breasts, for a kiss that had some bells going off. I'm sure some of those bells were for fear of Giovanni. What am I doing?

Julie said softly, "Gina, get dressed so we can go up to the salon. Chuck and Lisa are going to have to leave soon." Gina looked at me sheepishly, and said in broken English, "To see you again, I want. After the show, the concert?" She got the sentence structure all wrong, but I understood.

Whoa, this babe could be trouble, big Italian bad guy trouble. It took only a couple of minutes for everyone to be presentable. The girls let Gina use some of their cosmetics and they were all a bunch of beauties, ready to go out.

Up in the salon, Steve was looking at me strangely. I gave him a look that said, "You know more than me."

Mercy came up to me and hugged me, pulling my head down so she could whisper into my ear, "Gina is someone I felt was coming. I don't know what you're going to do with her, but she was destined. There's another that is too; she isn't here yet, but she's coming."

The little mind reader was making things more confused. What I don't need is another female hanging around, much less two. I was thinking this as Mercy pulled me down again, "Do you have more rings?"

Now I was sick to my stomach. I had nerves over the show, and now this. Holy shit!! I was still apprehensive that something was going to happen, and I was now imagining Giovanni coming after me to protect his youngest daughter's virtue.

Lisa and I left for the show after kisses and hugs all around. It made me feel good to have so many good friends, and my women, of course. Gina gave me another tongue twister that was exciting. My jeans just weren't fitting right.

In the taxi, Lisa teased me a little, and said, "Missy is talking to me, she's telling me to tell you to relax. You're not letting her in."

As soon as she said that, Mercy and Missy were both talking to me soothingly. I hugged Lisa, knowing we were going to enjoy doing the show.

When we arrived at the stadium, one of the roadies took us to a dressing room and gave Lisa a pair of leather pants and vest. He said the vest matched the vests that were being worn by the other girls. The roadie handed me a silk T-shirt and left. Lisa stripped her jeans off and put the leather britches on. I had to laugh, as she was as bad as I was; she was commando, no panties. She whisked off her T-shirt to display her nude top. She put the vest on to give a cute appearance with her small B cleavage. She really looked good. When we left the small dressing room, the roadie took us into another small room where there were a couple of women and what looked like half the cosmetics in Italy.

The women had Lisa and I sit while they added some color to our faces and the skin showing on my face, neck, arms, and hands. They even did Lisa's chest by having her unbutton her vest while they rubbed the stuff on her upper chest and the tops of her breasts. They held out a mirror for us to look at ourselves and told us we were ready. They had been telling us they were wives of a couple of the roadies and traveled with the crew to do makeup for the band. Lisa's hair was brushed a little and hair spray applied. The girl that had been messing with me rubbed her hand across my short hair and said, "You're good. You're going to need your neck trimmed for next weekend."

We were led out of the makeup room and were escorted to a huge room that had tables, filled with food and bottle drinks, lining the walls. There was a big bar with three bartenders serving drinks to a lot of people. Kenny came over and said, "Here, have a bottle of iced tea and come over and sign some autographs after you eat. We're going to be at it awhile, so if you're hungry, grab some of that delicious cheese or have some of the great sausage meatballs. There's calamari, all kinds of pasta, some veal, and some interesting little pieces of smoked beef that are really good. Eat up, my man; you're going to need the energy."

Kenny hugged Lisa, "How are you doing, Cutie. You're lookin' as foxy as the other three women. You ready to put on a show?"

Lisa grinned and I knew we were going to be alright.

After eating, we went to a corner of the room where there was a table with posters and a group picture, including Lisa and me that was taken from the video we had done. Lisa and I began signing our names to just about anything. A couple of cute young girls wanted us to sign their white vests that already had a lot of signatures on them. They didn't hesitate, stripped off the vests, wearing nothing under them, and gave them to us to sign. We were at this a long time, until I looked up and found Frieda pushing a poster at me to sign. She said, "We're all here, we're ready. Play good, you two, we're all excited for you."

The guys in the band began to stand up to end the signing session, so Lisa and I also stood, and that wasn't smart. As soon as I was clear of the table, Lisa and Julie had Gina and me face to face again. I was given another tooth loosening kiss which caused my jeans to fit wrong again. Gina kissed me, followed by her giving Lisa a very warm kiss. She smiled at us and said, "I want more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.