Chosen Frozen - Cover

Chosen Frozen

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 17: One Day in Bangkok

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: One Day in Bangkok - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

The past week had been a busy one for Optio Samantha Redburn. Two of the sponsors from last weekend's draft had managed to pick up so many defaults for their violent behaviour that at their courts-martial they were ordered to get an immediate CAP rescoring. The results on both of them came back with psychotic levels, and the men had to be recycled – she'd had to sign off on the death of both men and take in their four traumatized concubines, all females. She'd so far killed more Chosen Frozen than the Sa'arm, a record she was not proud of. Another recruit had died at the hands of Sergeant-Major Blondell: he'd had a psychotic break and foolishly tried to kill the Amazonian black-belt. That meant she also now had a fifth female concubine, who was even more traumatized than the others as she'd seen him kill her sister-concubine. Samantha had recommended that the Colonel have some officer drag Butch over to the Officers' Mess and get her dead drunk. Greg, Butch's male concubine, came over and picked her up after she had consumed the requisite amount of alcohol. At least all of these newly unassigned concubines were solo – none had a dependant to worry about, being three more cases of low-scoring sponsors thinking with their little head instead of their big head when picked up.

Samantha was rapidly learning about life and her fellow human beings. Some people, she had discovered, were just not very nice.

And in the week following the big party at the Beauty Saloon to welcome in the new Filles du Roi, a number of the ladies, all over 17, had turned up at the Medical Inspection Room with worries about late menses and food cravings. So far, she reflected as she checked herself out in the mirror of her room on the second floor of the family's pod, only Vickie was not evincing signs of pregnancy...

"Samantha, Vickie just ordered a plate of chicken vindaloo curry for breakfast."

"Mom? She ordered what?"

"Chicken vindaloo curry," Monica confirmed.

"But she's a vegetarian ... uh-oh. AI, is Vickie pregnant, by any chance?"

"Confirmed," rang the dulcet tones of the pod AI. "Victoria Arbuthnot is one week pregnant."

Samantha and Monica looked at each other. "Well," Samantha remarked, "that marks the last of the Fille du Roi over 17. They've all now got a bun in the oven. I'm supposed to keep unassigned concubines pregnant – looks like I've been doing my job well."


It was another big Brigade-sized parade, with all 3,000 men and women present on the large parade square in the heart of the dome. Optio Redburn stood at ease at the left-hand side of the parade square in her grey dress uniform, her matte-white pace stick tucked under her left arm, beside a representative contingent of Fleet Auxiliary in dark blue full-dress.

As another draft of men was expected – the fourth of five that were needed to bring the Brigade up to size – promotions were required for the new squads and platoons.

As she stood watching the men and women being promoted, many of whom she knew personally, one name seemed to be shouted louder than the rest.

"Redburn, Robert – Sergeant, and transferred to the 1204rd Armoured."

She watched proudly as her father marched forward to accept his promotion. At 13, she still outranked him, a fact which made her smirk.


"Is that a nice way to thank the gunner who saved your life?" demanded Lieutenant-Colonel Stan Waterman jokingly. "Sending your father to pester her all day long?"

"Oh, I've already thanked her. She says I have a very talented tongue, eh." Samantha wagged her eyebrows. Before anything more could be said, the Colonel arrived in the boardroom, putting his pace stick down beside his spot on the table.

"If I could have your attention please, we now need to review our plans for the next draft's arrival."

As everyone settled into their chairs, Lieutenant Carruthers ventured onto extremely thin ice. "As long as they haven't any more surprises for us."

"I hear Whitefeather's thinking of sending Inuit sled dogs. He says they're excellent protectors of their masters, and a wonderful alert system. Personally, I'm afraid that someday the twit will try. However, not on this load."

The image of a kilopod carrier showed in front of them, hovering over the table.

"CSS City of Bangkok, on her maiden voyage. She has for us 1,024 raw recruits, 2,112 concubines and 1,829 dependants. Arrival time tomorrow at 11:42 hours local. I'm also told that a special treat is on board. One of those concubines goes by the stage name of Shelly Saturn."

"The singer?" asked a startled Waterman.

"The very same. Apparently Tribune Whitefeather is trying to make nicey-nice after that incident with the pets."

Samantha didn't have the heart to tell the Colonel just how big a hit those pets were proving to be. She had so far fostered about half of them out, with each family having to breed them with whoever Vickie told them to when she told them to do so, and with all the offspring to be returned to the Pet Pods when weaned for further fostering to other families. In another few months, they'd have pets to trade with passing ships.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.