The Cheerleader Trap 2 - Cover

The Cheerleader Trap 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I just couldn't give up Jessica. How could I stop fucking a hot cheerleader? I lost my virginity to her and I so loved fucking her. When my friends agreed to continue too, we decided to expand our revenge and trap cheer captain Anna Marie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex  

"Oh, Cody!" Jessica moaned. "I love you. I love you so much."

Jessica was on her back with her feet up on my shoulders. I fucked her hard and deep.

"Yes. I love it in my ass the best. I want you to only fuck my ass."

I liked fucking her ass best too but I wasn't going to stop fucking the cunt's cunt.

I tried to remember when we started dating but for some reason I couldn't. Why couldn't I remember?

"I'm cumming, Cody! I'm cumming!" she screamed out.

So was I. I filled her ass with shot after shot of my hot cum. My cum always increased the intensity of her orgasm.

"So much cum!" she said pleased.

I always jizzed a lot when I fucked Jessica.


I opened my eyes. I was in my bed on my stomach. I rolled to my back. I frowned with displeasure. My underwear was soaked and the aroma of my cum filled the room. It was all a dream.

It was Sunday morning, the day after me and my best friends Evan and Greg got our revenge on cheerleader Jessica. Yesterday morning I was a virgin. This morning I was no longer a virgin and neither were my friends because we fucked and fucked Jessica most of the day. It was an awesome day of retribution and sexual pleasure.

I hit the shower to wash off my sticky cum and remove the strong odor. I fantasized about fucking Jessica in the shower and had a hard cum while the water sprayed on my chest.

Mom asked over breakfast. "Are you okay?"

"What? Sure." I looked at her quizzically.

"You seem to be deep in thought."

"No." I shook my head emphatically.

The truth was I was replaying yesterday over and over in my mind. What an awesome day! My cock was hard right now and I wished I was slipping it into Jessica's cunt right now.

My buddies and I had planned yesterday to be a one time thing. We knew Jessica wouldn't dare be cruel to us again plus we had her fucking us on video. We knew the shame she'd feel if that ever came out to her friends would be too much for her to tell anyone and most importantly the police.

The thing was I just couldn't end it. I wanted more of her. Why should I give her up? It could be dangerous to continue but fuck it! I wanted to fuck her! What would Evan and Greg say? Better yet, what if they were feeling the same way I was feeling?

I should call them but Evan was too sensible. He'd probably say to let it go. We had our fun and now it was over. That totally sucked. I couldn't. I needed to feel my cock in her cunt again and again and again.

How was Jessica feeling this morning? She was probably scared of us now. She couldn't intimidate us anymore. She had to treat us decently when she saw us. She might even try to avoid us. Wait a second! She might not even show up to school tomorrow because of yesterday.

I got on Facebook on my cell phone and searched for her name. I found her and sent a message that said "You must be at school tomorrow. Please acknowledge this message."

Only 30 minutes later, I had a reply from Jessica that simply said "ok".

I smiled. Just seeing her again would be wonderful. I'd seen her many times of course but it would be a whole new experience seeing her with the memory of my cock in her warm pussy and thoughts of cumming inside her. I had to go to the bathroom and jack off.

I debated in my mind whether to call Evan and Greg but ultimately was worried they wouldn't agree with my viewpoint so I decided to do things on my own and to hope they would join me in further enjoying Jessica.


I spotted Jessica between second and third periods. She noticed me and turned the other way.

"Jessica!" I called out.

She stopped in her tracks.

"Jessica," I said approaching.

She slowly turned around. "What?"

"I was just wondering how you're doing?"

"How do you think?" she said snippily.

"Now, now. Is that how you talk to a friend?" I flashed a big smile.

"I'm okay," she said quietly.

I dropped my pencil. "Bend over and get it."

Her face couldn't mask the unhappiness she felt. I looked down her shirt at her tits and bra.

"Stay right there." She obeyed. "Good." I enjoyed the view for several seconds. "You can straighten up.

She offered my pencil to me.

"Thank you, Jessica."

She nodded.

"Would it hurt you to say 'You're welcome'?"

"You're welcome."

"That's better. It's obvious I need to teach you some manners. Tomorrow we're going to do this again but you're not going to wear a bra and no cheating by wearing a shirt that I can't look down and see your tits. I don't even want you to wear a bra to school anymore."

"You said Saturday was a one time thing."

"I changed my mind. Do you understand? Since you're not very smart let me know if I need to say it again."

"I'm not stupid."

I laughed mockingly just like she'd laughed at me other times. "Yes, you are. So no bra tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Good."

"What about at cheerleader practice? It will hurt if I don't wear a bra."

"Only then and during P.E. but no other times."

"Ok."

"You can go now." I waved her off.

Jessica left looking most unhappy.

That was totally awesome! I was like in complete control of our interaction. She submissively did what I said. I loved the new Jessica.

That evening I sent her a Facebook message reminding her to meet me at the same place between 2nd and 3rd period.


Jessica chose a good shirt. It showed off her teen cleavage. I couldn't tell if she wore a bra or not yet. I approached.

"Hi Jessica!"

"Hi," she replied curtly.

"You look lovely today." She didn't reply so I motioned my hand to get a response.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I let go of my pencil. "Oops! I've dropped my pencil. Would you get it for me?"

She bent over to retrieve it...

I spoke quietly. "Stay down until I say you can get up."

There they were again but without being covered up by a bra. They were her nice big tits that I had held in my hands and sucked on with my mouth. Beautiful. My cock got hard.

"Okay," I said. She handed me my pencil. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"At lunch, I want you to meet me in front of the boys' bathroom."

She took a deep breath. I could tell she was trying to control her emotions. "Which one?"

I was only thinking of the main one in the 200 building but the one in the 500 building would be more secluded during a busy lunch.

"The 500 building. At the beginning of lunch."

She stood frozen.

I asked, "Do you have a question?"

She shook her head.

"Then go on. I'll see you later."

She left. I watched her hips and ass sway like they do when girls walk. She was so fucking gorgeous.

I was hard but I was going to get some relief for it in a little while.


The end of fourth period couldn't come soon enough.

"Where are you going?" Greg asked when I headed the opposite way.

"I have a lunch meeting," I explained.

"What kind of meeting?"

"Sorry, I can't say."

I went against the tide of students heading to lunch. Jessica was already there when I showed up.

"Let me check if it's clear," I said then entered the boys' room.

There was one boy at a urinal. Most students would use the bathrooms near the lunch area. I pretended to go pee until the boy left. I made sure the stalls were empty then exited. The area was nearly empty of everyone else now.

"Come on," I said, waving her forward.

With her head down, Jessica entered the bathroom with me.

I entered a stall. "In here," I said.

I dropped my jeans and underwear and sat on the toilet.

"Suck it!"

"My friends are going to wonder where I am."

"The faster you suck me off, the sooner you can be with your friends. I want enough time to eat lunch too"

"The floor is disgusting," she said snippy.

"Do it! Now!" I said, getting mad. "Or do I need to share pics with your friends of you fucking us?"

She dropped to her knees. She wore jeans today so I don't know what the big deal was being on the floor. She took my cock into her mouth and went to work. Wonderful! Her mouth was so wet and warm. I fought to squelch my groans and only managed to quiet them. It felt too good that I couldn't turn them off.

"That's it, baby," I said, running my fingers through her hair. She tensed up when I did that but I didn't care. It was her problem.

She continued bobbing and sucking. She'd get me off quickly if she continued like that.

"Cody? Is that you in there?" a male voice said.

I startled then relaxed. It was Greg's voice.

"In here," I replied. I said to Jessica, "Stand up."

When Jessica moved out of the way, I opened the stall door. Greg looked at us.

"Continue," I told her.

She looked at me and I stared back at her. With a dramatic sigh, she returned to her knees and resumed sucking my cock.

"How's it going?" I said casually.

"Good," Greg said, keeping his eyes on Jessica.

"Want some after?" I asked, pointing at Jessica.

Greg slowly nodded just as Evan appeared.

"What are you doing?" Evan accused.

"Nothing," I said with a wicked smile.

"We said Saturday was going to be a one time thing," Evan stated.

I put my hand on the back of Jessica's head so she couldn't lift up and be a part of this conversation.

"How can we give up this?" I responded. "There's no extra risk. She's not going to tell anyone. The faster she gets me off, the sooner she can go have lunch with her friends."

"It's not right."

"What's your problem?"

"We promised."

Greg commented, "It's not like she kept any promises to us."

Evan shot him a look.

I said, "As much as we did to her on Saturday, one day is not nearly enough to make up for all the times she demeaned us and treated us like we shouldn't exist. Besides this feels too good to give up." I grinned. "And she's one of the hottest girls in school and look at her! She's on her knees on the floor of the boys' bathroom sucking a nerd's cock."

"It's wrong," Evan said. "Come on Greg."

Greg didn't move.

I said, "Greg wants to stay and get some of this."

"You're both idiots!" Evan said and stormed out.

"He'll come around," I assured Greg. "Do you think he can really giving up fucking her?"

Greg smiled, shook his head, and said, "No way."

Exactly right. Evan would have his cock in one of her fuck holes soon enough.

With the distractions gone I could concentrate on Jessica's actions.

"That's it, baby," I groaned. "What a cock slut." I was going to cum soon. "Yes, cunt, yes!"

I groaned and released. I instantly felt Jessica swallow which enhanced my sensations. So fucking good! There absolutely was no fucking way I could give up Jessica. No fucking way! It was totally impossible.

Greg and I switched positions and a few minutes later Jessica left with two loads of cum as appetizer for her lunch.

Evan was at our usual lunch table and we joined him.

"You missed out," I said.

"You sure did," Greg agreed.

Evan said, "I hate what Jessica did to us too but we shouldn't continue this."

"It's not as much about revenge anymore," I said though I was not sure if I believed it. "It's about how I love sex and I want to keep having sex so I'm going to keep fucking Jessica."

"Haven't you thought about fucking her again?" Greg asked.

"Yes but -" He stopped. "It's just not right."

"I thought that way too but I got over it," I quipped. Greg laughed which made me feel good. Evan didn't say anything. "I'm not giving her up." I looked over at the cheerleader table and pointed as Jessica. "No way can I give that up."

Evan covered his face with his hands. "It would be nice," he mumbled.

"More than nice."

"Oh, yeah!" agreed Greg.

Evan uncovered his face and looked at the cheerleaders. I could tell he was thinking of fucking her.

"So who should play Spiderwoman in the next movie?" I asked, letting the subject drop.


I sent Jessica a message that evening. "Meet in front of the same bathroom tomorrow at lunch."

There was an almost instant reply. "ok".

I texted Greg to let him know.

"Yes!!!!!!!" Greg replied.


"Hi," I said, giving Jessica a big smile.

"Hi," she said morosely.

"Oh, come one. Give me a smile. We're friends now."

"Hi," she said with a forced smile.

I'd take it.

Greg showed up.

"I'll go in and see if it's clear," I informed.

There were two boys, one in a stall. I exited and we had to wait a long five minutes for the second boy to exit. I double-checked the bathroom and all was clear.

The three of us entered.

Jessica entered the stall I pointed at.

I instructed Jessica. "Pull your pants and panties down, and stand with your hands on the wall. I'm going to fuck you."

She exhaled deeply and looked sad. After she complied, I got behind her, dropped my jeans and underwear, and lined up my hard cock with her ass.

"No!" she protested the moment she felt my cock head on her little brown hole.

"We both want it fast and I cum faster when I fuck your ass," I explained. I didn't give her a chance to further object. I thrust forward.

"Owww!" she cried out. Her knees buckled. I grabbed her waist and held her up.

I fucked her hard and fast. She groaned out in discomfort. In only a couple of minutes I was gasping and panting.

"Yes! Yes!" I said as my cock unloaded my cum into her back fuck hole.

My cock slipped out and I told her, "Don't move. It's Greg's turn."

She cried out again when Greg's cock penetrated her ass. He came in just a couple of minutes too. I had a strange thought. I get them sometimes. Actually I get them a lot so that's one reason people call me a nerd beyond me being smart. My thought was: I wondered how uncomfortable Jessica would be the rest of the school day with cum leaking out of her ass?

"Jessica, you're going to drive Greg and me to Evan's house after school."

She gave me that look again that showed she wasn't at all pleased.

With a smile, I comforted her. "Don't worry. We'll hide in the backseat so no one sees us with you."

I asked what kind of car she drove and where she parked. I requested her car keys so we could slip inside right after school then she'd show up and drive off.

I let Jessica leave us.

Greg asked, "What are you thinking for this afternoon?"

"Don't you think Evan is aching for a good fuck by now?"

"But he said he won't do this anymore."

"Let's change his mind."


I had Jessica wait two blocks down to make sure Evan arrived at his house before we did. When sufficient time passed, I had Jessica park one house down so her car couldn't be seen from the front window of Evan's house.

Greg exited the car and went to the front door. His job was to distract Evan. While Greg was gone, I explained to Jessica what I wanted her to do. She didn't look happy about it but so what? I was only concerned about my happiness and the happiness of my friends.

I received a text from Greg a couple of minutes later.

"Come on," I said to Jessica.

The front door was unlocked. Greg made sure of that. I led Jessica to Evan's bedroom.

"Get undressed and get on the bed."

Silently she obeyed. When she was in position to be fucked doggy-style, I texted Greg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.