Cheerleader
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by jmikeusl

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - white cheerlear is convinced to go black

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Size  

Lynn noticed him at every game. The black man always sat directly in front of her while she cheered. He watched her jump around, splits, flips, thrown in the air spreading her legs. Lynn passed it off as coindence, until one day as she was returning to her dorm room.

"Hello."

Lynn turned and saw the black man that attended all the games she cheered at.

"I'm Shaquille.' he said smiling.

"Oh, um, hi..."Lynn nervously replied. She looks around, noticing no one is near.

"Dont worry, I just wanted to tell you something."

"O-Ok, what is it?"

"I think about your white ass all the time."

"Please, Ive got to go now..."

"Dont walk away from me! I can get mean!"

Lynn stopped, staring away from him.

"Anyway, like I said, I think about your white ass everyday and night. You dont have a typical white girl ass, (which was true, Lynn was known for her ass), I lay in bed at night, naked, stroking my big ass dick, thinkin bout your perfect white ass, touching it, gripping it, spreading it..."

"Please, dont ... Im not like that..." Lynn whimpered.

"Look, you dont understand, I have jacked my dick many, many nights thinkin bout you, I cant get you out my mind. Especially that ass. I want to see that ass, I want to see that asshole, I bet its pink, I bet it smells so good!"

Shaquille was gripping his crotch now.

"I-I need to get to my dorm room." Lynn said.

"Look, you in Dr. Wilson's biology class?" Shaquille asked.

"Uh yea, why"? Lynn asked.

"I know you cheated on that last final exam."

"W-What!?" Lynn asked.

"I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON YOUR FINAL EXAM BITCH!"

"What, how-how?" Lynn was confused. How did he know that!

"Yea, I got proof too, so what would happen if the college found out you cheated, huh?"

"I-I'd lose my scholarship, be kicked off the cheerleading squad, and out of school. But how did you find out?"

"Dont worry bout that, I just need you to do what I want, or else."

"What do you want?" Lynn asked frowning.

"I want to do what I want with yo ass. I want to fuck you in yo ass."

"Lynn, (turning red), I-I cant do that, Ive never done that, its nasty and it hurts."

"Well, you got to make a decision, let me have that ass or be kicked out of school."

Lynn was a senior and worked hard to reach this point.

"Ok, ok, I guess, I may can see you this weekend."

"Naw, its gonna be now."

"Where?" Lynn asked.

"I got a place, there at those apartments."

"Can I go bathe first?"

"No."

"B-but, Ive been sweating, Ive been at cheerleading practice."

Shaquille grabbing his crotch again, "MMMM, nice, just the way I want you."

Shaquille walked Lynn over to his apartment number 7. Once inside...

Shaquille turned Lynn around, lifted her cheerleading skirt..."Dayum!"

He then unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Shaquille now stared at her full ample ass in her cheerleading shorts.

"Dayum girl, I aint never seen a white girl with a ass like that!"

Lynn rolled her eyes, "how long will this take?"

"It'll take as long as it takes!"

Shaquille pulled off Lynn's shorts. His cock grew hard seeing Lynn's white ass before him. He pulled off his clothes. His cock stood out hard and long. He knelt down behind her...

He spread her buttcheeks, immediately finding her pink anus. Just the site of her anus made his cock want to shoot. He spread her buttcheeks wide, and put his face up to her anus.

"Please, no, dont, I havent bathed, I-I stink there." Lynn pleaded.

"No, no baby you dont, yo ass smells good!"

Lynn grimaced as she felt his wet tongue begin licking her butthole. Shaquille moaned and could not believe how this white girl's ass smelled and tasted. He licked and licked and licked her anus until he couldnt stand it any longer...

He had Lynn lay on two pillows stacked on each other so her ass would be really be up and open to Shaquille.

Shaquille greased his throbbin dick with baby oil and stretched out over Lynn. He put the head of his dick up to her anus hole and pushed...

Lynn moaned and tightened her anus...

"P-Please..." she whimpered.

"Relax, relax yo ass."

Shaquille slipped his cockhead in her...

Lynn's eyes bulged, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she moaned.

"Relax it baby, relax it!"

The baby oil let his big penis go where no one had ever went with Lynn. Soon he was pumping her ass with his dick.

He closed his eyes, concentrating on how good her butt felt to his dick...

Shaquille felt his urge to orgasm and quickly pulled out her butt and penetrated her pussy, Lynn moaned, he squirted and squirted and squirted streams of sperm inside Lynn...

"NO, NO, IM NOT ON THE PILL!" Lynn cried.

Shaquille finished and pulled out ... Lynn turned on her side, her asshole red not pink, her pussy leaking cum...

Lynn looked and her eyes bulged again ... there was a camcorder videoing...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.