1994 - Cover

1994

Copyright© 2011 by Fable

Chapter 9: Wanda's Fantasy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Wanda's Fantasy - 1994 is the continuation of the Sammy's Adventures series. Sammy works hard, plays hard, and is benevolent. It is recommended that you read the other eight installments in order to keep abrest of the many references to past events and characters from the past. I would hope that new readers will start at the beginning, however, you may also find a description of past characters in the prolougue to 1993. 1994 contains 28 chapters, and posts will be made every other day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We found Ned's car at the airport and drove to my house where my car had been left. I had a strong urge to go upstairs and open the birthday gift that had been left on my bed, but decided it would ruin the surprise when we came for dinner the following Tuesday.

Anyway, it was late and I could see that Cynthia was anxious to go home. It was not until I opened the garage door that I knew why. The new car was parked in the fourth parking place, which had formerly been used to store unused items. Robert and Margaret were there to greet us. He helped with the luggage and she asked if we were hungry.

It was too late to refuse the gift or even complain that it was too extravagant. There was only one thing I could do to show my appreciation. Cynthia was obviously pleased by the way I walked around the car, opened the doors and filled my lungs with the new car smell. I noticed the openers were attached to the visor. Robert explained that he had located the one for the garage door, but had to borrow the one for the main gate from the Alfa.

Something occurred to me. "Jessica's dealership doesn't have the Jeep line."

"She said this was the car for you. She made some calls to other dealers and went with me to help pick this one out. She even arranged to have it delivered. I hope you like it, Darling."

What could I say? On this night, actions spoke louder than words, much louder. When I dropped her off at her office the next morning, I was a little concerned that Cynthia's work would suffer. Although she claimed that her nipples didn't bother her, their appearance told a different story.

Back in college, I'd been able to schedule my activities. Going to class, studying, and group projects were done on certain days and always at the same time. This also applied to recreation, running, playing tennis and my Friday night pizza parties were planned in advance. I attributed my ability to best utilize my time to my training at C.M.A. This had also been practiced when I went home to attend public high school.

While I'll admit that I sometimes let personal relationships interfere with my concentration, it happened infrequently. For the most part, I was able to separate duty from feelings.

The big car really did handle nicely. On the way to my office, I considered everything I was involved in at the moment. I decided that I could list them, but prioritizing them by importance would be more difficult.

1. Conduct John's Monday morning staff meeting. Cover the topics he'd mentioned and keep it simple.

2. Return phone call to Sandra Lynch, find out what she had in mind and investigate the deal before agreeing to meet her in Baltimore.

3. Return calls to Dora Ferris and Jessica Langley and act accordingly.

4. Follow John's instructions to look into the feasibility of helping Doug take over Tracy's auto parts business and report my findings.

5. Make certain the Collingsworth office move goes smoothly.

6. Get in touch with George Mercer to find out more about his candidate for Cynthia's financial advisor.

7. Make plans to visit the Denver building.

8. Something was not right with Marcie. I wasn't sure what needed to be done, but I was going to find out, and if the situation warranted, it would receive top priority.

Wanda must have been in the office for two hours before I got there. In addition to a brief outline of what I was to cover in the staff meeting, there was a summary of the previous week's events for me to review. Her only comment was to tell me she was too busy to talk.

"I'll have something to show you regarding the Baltimore building when you get back," she said, as I left for the staff meeting. I noticed that she was wearing the pendant that Cynthia had given her the day she came to the house to analyze the stock.

Everything went smoothly until I was adjourning the meeting. Simon Barker raised his hand.

"When are you going to release Daniel McDonald to return to his primary job?" he asked.

I attempted to hide my irritation. While I could not deny his right to know the status of an important member of his staff, there were at least three other forums that would have been more appropriate for him to have used to present his question. Daniel's work on the Collingsworth space was essentially finished. Other than a few minutes each day to make sure the work was progressing as planned, the rest of his time could have easily been turned back to his boss.

"I don't know," I answered in a dismissive tone.

The other attendees were filing out of the room. I waited for Simon Barker to take a stand. From the way he was glaring at me, I almost knew what was rolling around in the back of his mind. I fully expected him to take advantage of John Oldham's absence and accuse me of hiding behind my dad. In fact, I was somewhat disappointed when he followed the others out of the room.

The truth was that I had other plans for the use of Daniel McDonald's time.

While I was waiting for Wanda to finish assembling the data she'd accumulated on the Baltimore building, I phoned Dora Ferris. She invited me to visit her at the child care center where she was currently working.

"I'll send out for sandwiches and we can chat while we eat," she said.

There was something about her voice that I couldn't detect. Was she offering me more than a sandwich and a tour of the child care center? Was I reading something in her voice's inflection that wasn't there? I accepted her offer and we made an appointment for the following day.

Wanda came in with her data on the Baltimore building.

"How was your vacation? I hope you won't mind having cake and hearing us sing happy birthday to you later?"

"It was very restful, thank you. We had cake and I received some nice gifts. Cynthia gave me a car."

"Wow!" Wanda exclaimed. "You must be doing something right ... amend that, you must be doing a lot of things right."

"She wants a kid in the worst way. You should have seen her with K.O. and Samantha. I wish I could accommodate her, but so far it's not happening."

"What kind of car is it?"

"It's a Grand Cherokee. She said I need a winter car."

"Double wow! You're going to have to get busy, Sammy. It sounds like she wants twins."

"Get out of here and let me see what you compiled on Baltimore. What time does the cake arrive?"

"Around three PM. Do you have anything else for me to do?"

We both knew she had plenty of work to keep her busy. I should have told her that, but when she saw me hesitate, she caught on that there was something else on my mind.

"The auto parts business plan you did for Doug?"

"Yes?"

"He's heard about a guy retiring and wants to buy the guy's business. I wouldn't involve you with something that doesn't pertain to the company, but this is an exception. My dad is considering investing in the venture."

"Where is the business?" Wanda asked with such zeal that I was glad to fill her in on Tracy's Auto Parts. She disappeared and I didn't see her again until lunch time. I decided to wait and see what she came up with before inviting Daniel McDonald to accompany me to check the place out.

It had been some time since I'd spoken to Jerry Bastian, the manager of the Baltimore office. He was receptive to doing the legwork on the building.

"How much time do I have? When are you planning to come for a visit?" he asked.

I told him I would like to make the trip in early April. He said that suited him fine. "That will give me all next week to do my legwork," he said.

Sandra Lynch was somewhat put off by my delaying our meeting regarding the Baltimore building. "Oldham is not the only interested party, you know?"

"I know, Sandra, but I'm going to need time do my own investigation before I approach the members of the trust about this. You could cut my work in half by furnishing the particulars."

"Such as?" she asked.

"Such as the history of the occupancy rate since you've owned the building, a thumbnail sketch of the present tenants, their commitment term, and how competitive your rates are in comparison to like buildings."

"Don't you want to know the operating costs, how much we owe on the mortgage, and how far we're behind on the taxes?"

Wanda's report had those numbers, but comparing the Lynch Company's version might be interesting. "Yes, of course, please include anything that would lessen my workload."

"Sammy, be sure and let me know where you'll be staying. If it's anything like the Denver negotiation, we may as well be comfortable at the end of each grueling day."

Should I tell her that one of the investors might accompany me to Baltimore? "Sandra, I'll not only tell you where I'll be staying. I'll give you my room assignment."

She gave me a warning shot before we ended the call. "Don't take too long deciding you're ready to meet. Someone else may beat you to this opportunity."

I had a sudden urge to get out of the office and invited Wanda to join me for lunch. It wasn't that I was concerned about being overheard discussing non-company business in the office. I guess I wanted to talk to someone and Wanda was nominated. Of course, she didn't know this and she brought along her findings on Tracy's auto parts business.

I was still laughing about Sandra Lynch's attempt to entice me into a late night rendezvous as I opened the passenger's door for Wanda.

She admired the car briefly before asking, "What's funny?"

"I'm laughing at myself. Do you think I'm unprincipled?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I would accept an offer of sex if it could jeopardize a business deal, or do you think I would draw the line and refuse?

"You're talking about Sandra Lynch, aren't you?"

"It doesn't matter who made the offer. Right now, I could name half dozen women who have made strong suggestions about sleeping with me. The question is, do you think I'm unprincipled?"

We were at the restaurant and didn't talk more until we were seated. It was a place frequented by Oldham employees, both for lunch and after work. It was also John Oldham's favorite place to bring associates. Wanda handed me several pages of data on Tracy before answering my question.

"I know you're principled, especially when it has anything to do with business."

"History would differ with you. There was the lady in Georgia that I screwed and received a nice bonus for my work," I said, remembering Holly, the generous widow who loaned me the use of her house and car for the summer of 1992.

"Name them," Wanda challenged.

"Half a dozen may be an exaggeration. Sandra is the only one where business is involved."

"That's all right. You don't need to tell me their names. I still want to hear what makes you think you're such a stud."

We were interrupted by the server, who asked us if we were ready to order. Mine was simple. I always ordered the same thing when I came here, a corned beef sandwich and Coke. Wanda wanted salad and a diet Coke.

"You're as bad as Cynthia. I'm trying to break her from asking, "Are you going to fuck her?" every time I mention another girl's name."

"Doesn't she know you're principled?"

"I wish she would accept that about me. It's becoming a bone of contention between us."

"I can't say that I blame her. Anyone who goes around boasting that every girl he meets wants to hop into bed with him is hard to trust."

"Why do you say that you know I'm principled?"

"Personal experience. I'm one of those girls who have been turned down. I've heard your reasons, but I think you got your sample that one time, and you decided that I didn't measure up."

"You know that isn't true, Wanda. You're a hot little piece of tail. I've told you time and again that we need to maintain a working relationship."

She feigned a pout. "Come on then. Let's have the list."

"Okay, besides Sandy, there is Kelley. She practically begged me to do her in the front seat of my car one night after a Reapers' meeting. There's also Marsha Cody. She's made strong suggestions that she'd like to get me in the sack."

"That's three. You're still short by three according to my calculations. Who else can't wait to give you a tumble?"

"Jessica Langley. She's the auto sales lady that helped Cynthia pick out my car. You met her that day at Doug and Phyllis' house"

Wanda's stare gave me a jolt. Perhaps I'd misread Jessica's intentions? "Cross her off the list if you want, but we spent a weekend in the woods and I distinctly remember waking up to find my hand on her breast."

"I'll accept her. Do you have two more?"

"Constance Carrillo is a bank loan officer. Doug wanted me to go with him to see her and she met me later that same night at the ice cream shop. She's had two failed marriages and she really got the shaft in more ways than I want to talk about. Even so, she's ready to pick up the pieces and try again."

Wanda's look was even more disbelieving than the one she gave me after I told her about Jessica. "It's not that I doubt your power of persuasion, Sammy. I just wish you wouldn't look at every woman you meet the same way, like they have needs that only you can supply."

"I don't know if you realize it or not, but you just hit on something. All women have needs and I just happen to be good at knowing what they are. Take Dora Ferris for instance. I returned her call this morning and she invited me to visit her at one of the child care centers her parents own. She has a need to help her husband hold on to Cynthia as a client, and I get the strong impression that she would be willing to do what's necessary to achieve her goal. Fortunately for her, I'm not the kind of guy that would take advantage of her circumstance. She happens to be married, and even if I wasn't opposed to fucking other men's wives, I'm fully committed to Cynthia."

Wanda choked on her salad; at least she put on a good show. I'm not sure if she was astounded to find out that I didn't make it a habit to fuck other men's wives or that I was committed to Cynthia. In any case, we finished our meal and went back to work without me having looked at her report on Tracy.

"Sammy," she said, as we were pulling into the company parking lot.

"Yes?" I asked, wondering what was coming now.

"Did you mean it when you said I'm a hot little piece of tail?"

I looked over at her, showing astonishment. "Of course I meant it."

"Do you think my mom would be a hot little piece of tail?"

Now I was really astonished, but showing shock or embarrassment was not in the rules of the game we played. "I don't know. I'm only seen your mom naked that one time, and that was years ago."

Wanda made a clucking sound, showing, I thought, that I was not playing by our rules.

"Because she would, you know?"

"Would what?" I asked, getting out of the car, anxious to finish this conversation and move into the comfort zone of my office.

Wanda waited for me to come around and help her step down from the big car. "She'd be happy to be number seven on your list of girls that would like to fuck you. May I tell her that you think she's a hot little piece of tail? Hearing that would make her ecstatic."

Edith Rowell had to be fifty years old, but seeing her naked body was one of my favorite memories. "Sure, Wanda, make your mom ecstatic."

I didn't think she would tell her mother that I thought she was a hot little piece of tail, but from the way she was grinning, it made me wonder.

From the size of the gathering in the cafeteria later that day, I wondered if anyone was left in the office. I had a small piece of cake and laughed at the barbs about me reaching the age of twenty-three without breaking a sweat. They didn't know about my first fourteen years and that I had sweat plenty, but I didn't correct them. As Ruby was giving me a special birthday kiss, I got a glimpse of Wanda holding up both hands with five fingers showing on one and three on the other. Was she saying that Ruby would like to be number eight on my list? Didn't she remember that I never looked at girls I worked with in that way? Still, Ruby's build almost demanded a second look, if not the urge to make an exception to my rule.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.