Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 377

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 377 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

After I talked to Peter I took another shower. I was beginning to really enjoy standing under temperature controlled water. Maybe it was because it was the closest to perfectly controlled outside skin temperature I ever got, or something else technical like that. I couldn't quite rationalize it that way completely. I decided that morning, that I would like to put it down to previous pleasant shower memories.

Now you would think that it would be the memory of a man or woman, but it wasn't. It was standing under the hot water upon my return from a week in the jungle. I mean there was something primordial about that feeling nothing else in the world could match. That was the memory that washed over me that morning. Because of that it was what I physically felt, even though my sensors most likely recorded about 20 percent of that feeling physically.

After that shower I went looking for a way to spend a couple of hours that didn't require me to get noticed. I didn't have a plan, but then I was sure something would come to me, if i could concentrate on it.

I stopped to sit by the pool. Sitting there quietly I reached the farm easily ... Good morning, I hope it is as beautiful a day on the pig farm as it is at the equator in the Atlantic Ocean this morning ... I messaged soundlessly.

It is not I can assure you, although spring is in the air ... I was told by the controller ... what can I do for you?

I would like the complete diagrams of this tub and the specifications of her security system. The security response procedures would also be nice...

I think I can find those for you ... Is there anything else?...

We might need to arrange a tool drop later, so be thinking of a way to do that, as well as a way to make a pick up ... I messaged ... Right off the top of my head I'm thinking pirate attack ... I added as an after thought.

Very cool idea, I think, but I will have to run it by the chief ... was the reply.

Of course you will, so I'll be here waiting for my reply ... With that I closed my eyes shook my head then reopened my eyes and looked around with a different point of reference. I realized that I was pretty much out of place being dressed in jeans, Yes I had on one of the white tees and yes it bagged open making me almost appear naked on top, but still I was dressed and sitting by the pool surrounded by people wearing way less. Since a bikini was out of the question in my present state, I moved on to breakfast in a room with a big window and a view of the ocean.

While I looked out at the ocean from my window seat, which also happened to be under the surveillance camera for a small portion of the main deck, I thought about that camera. It was the symbol of my main problem in robbing the casino. How to do it and get away with it. I had already solved a lot of the problems in my mind with the pirate attack scenario. I knew that armed men boarding the cruise ship would be dangerous, but there were other things a pirate attack could accomplish without ever putting a pirate on board.

I punched in the code for Peter on the Satellite phone. "Peter how is it coming?' I asked.

"Geese Maxine, give me a chance will ya?" he asked. I have a little of it but not all."

"Keep digging, I need a big favor sweetie," I said to him.

"How long can I get in federal prison for it?" he asked.

"No more than five years, I promise," I replied.

"Is that in addition to the five years I could get for this?" he asked.

"You could probably plead it down to a single offense. You might as well be in for it all honey," I said sweetly.

"What is it you need," he asked with a sigh.

"I need for you to have a world class hacker contact me from a secure line. You can assure him that this is a secure phone."

"You do know these guys can cripple you, if you piss them off?" he asked.

"They have a terrible reputation, I expect they wouldn't mind doing something good for a change. Even if it never gets known to anyone, but the geek crowd. Just tell them that you take no responsibility or it. They can research me and all the shit I have been involved with." I suggested. "If they think I'm one of the bad guys, tell them to forget it."

"Oh they won't just forget it, they will take everything you have. You will be cleaning up your records for years. Are you really sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Yes, I am sure that I don't want my clients to do it," I said.

"Fair enough, give me till tomorrow," Peter demanded.

"Sounds perfectly reasonable, give Sylvia my love," I said breaking the connection. If I used the pirate attack as I planned, then I needed bodies. How many bodies I wasn't sure. But I only needed to recruit someone, who could recruit others, if it was absolutely necessary.

I went back to my cabin, then knocked on the connecting door to Jerrod's cabin. It took him several minutes to even acknowledge that I was knocking. At first I thought he might be in the cabin of one of the pretty boys. Just to be sure, I cranked up my hearing and caught the sound of his breathing inside the room. He was just ignoring me, it seemed.

Since the idea of waking his ass up after only a couple of hours sleep appealed to me, I hammered on the door. "What the fuck Maxine?" he asked from his bed. He also asked it in his cute little French accented voice.

"Open the door and I'll tell you how to find out what the fuck," I suggested.

When the door finally opened Jerrod was naked. "So what do you want? Do you want this?" he asked waving his tool at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.