Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 346

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 346 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"What do you say to a naked man?" I asked Billy.

"Sounds like a country song title to me," he admitted.

At the time of that exchange we were sitting on the stainless steel and leather chairs of my dinning set, while we finished the warm up coffee.

"You know for a woman your age, your boobs are holding up well," Billy said.

"Is that like? You don't sweat much for a fat girl?" I asked.

'I didn't mean it that way at all. I was just marveling at what the doctors can do now. You and Jennifer look so natural and so young." he said making it even worse.

"You know Billy, you really should just stop talking," Sylvia said.

"Yeah, you are probably right," he said. "I think I will just admire the scenery."

"He is putting us on. He has to be playing dumb, no one can be this slow," Sylvia said to me.

"Oh I think he is probably one of her lawyer friends," I suggested. "Brilliant but socially challenged."

"No doubt a virgin nerd," she agreed.

"Oh no, this act is too well rehearsed, not to have been used a hundred times. A man doesn't repeat a line that doesn't work. He moves on till he finds one that does. I bet he got laid more than any of his classmates at college did," I informed her.

"You know it is possible, since they say nerds are considered cool right now," Sylvia said.

"And lots of girls are faking that European accent now, because that is also hot," he said.

"Her's is real, I assure you," I said.

"So which one of you gives the best blow jobs," he asked.

"Now that's more like it. We should have an open and frank discussion. It would be nice if you asked something which we could answer though," I said.

"Exactly," Sylvia agreed. "I know what kind of blow jobs I give, but I have no idea what Maxine's are like."

"Ditto," I said.

"You could both do me and I could judge," he said.

"I seriously doubt that you could do it again for a week after I got through with you," I said.

"Ditto," Sylvia agreed.

"So that means you just have to choose, or actually I guess we choose," I said. "So Sylvia, I am sure you would be his first choice, so do you have any interest?"

"Not really Maxine, I think he is a player, and I avoid players," she said. "I know that you don't mind, so he is all yours."

"He is a bit younger than I usually get involved with, but I don't have a door on my bedroom. If he shows up there, I guess I will have to make an exception."

"Oh you will love me Maxine. I'm energetic." he said. "I will love you as well. I find older women, well grateful."

I could tell he was just playing along, so I wasn't offended. "We will have to see about that," I suggested. "If you want to put your dick where your mouth is, give me five minutes then come on up."

I used the time in my bathroom to clean up and lubricate my channels. I was getting high just from the feel of getting ready. It was truly something new for me. Of course, I was learning more about my new body all the time. The integration of my 'brain' and the mechanical body seemed to be progressing. I hadn't expected it and I had to wondered if the nerds and geeks had.

The difference was that I no longer made the distinction between old body memories and new body memories every time. Both were pleasurable and in only slightly different ways. Maybe all sex, even human sex, was comprised in part of memories of previous good sexual experiences. If not for the pleasurable memory, why would we try to repeat the experience with someone new.

Either way, I was ready for Billy. What I was not ready for was Billy and Sylvia entering the room together. I was left to wonder while I waited for someone to explain. They could have made some kind of deal to which I was not a part. Of course, at that moment I didn't care one little bit.

I was sitting up in the bed waiting for him to arrive. He stood beside the bed and pulled my legs around until I was sitting over the edge of the bed. He moved closer so that his only average sized penis was at my lips.

I did the only reasonable thing that I could do at the moment. I opened my mouth and allowed his hard penis to penetrate my lips. I reached for his hips to pull him closer, but Sylvia twisted my hands until the only contact I had with Billy was my mouth on his penis.

Since she knew where almost everything was stored in my apartment, I wasn't surprised that she was able to produce a large zip tie, the kind used to bundle cables. Yes I had other uses for them, actually the same use Sylvia made of it. I certainly hoped I had more fun than the people I had put into the zip ties.

Since I couldn't guide Billy's hips, I had absolutely no control. If I had been anyone else, I would have had to trust the two of them. What they didn't know was that I could pop the zip tie as if it were dental floss. I had no intentions of doing that. My intention was to go along and enjoy the ride.

I felt his penis get even harder in my mouth as I moved my body in a rocking motion and he moved his hips in a slow pumping motion. I loved the feel of his penis as he began to grow even more excited. As usual Sylvia was just watching, but she was standing much closer than the last times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.