Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Since it was early, I drove to what used to be my office. I supposed that I would be forced to think of it as Lucas's office from that time forward. I saw Ed's big sedan and Lucas's Hyundai in the parking lot. Since the van was gone, I was guessing that Luke drove his car to the office, then used the van to make the deliveries. It made sense, since the van had the delivery signs.

Once I opened the door, I realized how wrong I had been. Gwen sat at my old desk reading a magazine. Ed had his feet up. He appeared to be sleeping. I entered very quietly. I probably would have left, if Gwen hadn't seen me when I opened the door.

"Is Luke out working," I asked.

"Yes, he said he would be back about three. That's a few hours from now, can I help you." Gwen asked.

"I needed Lucas to look something up for me on the net. I'll have him do it tomorrow. Just have him call me later," I suggested.

"You know I'm a pretty good researcher. It is one of the many things I did for PBS."

"I need the URLs of anything about this guy, Vladimir Blostovick. What can you do for me?" I asked.

"Is he Russian?" Gwen asked me.

"Moscow police department or whatever they call it there."

"I'll email you all the sites that mention him," Gwen suggested.

"Fair enough," I replied.

"How should I bill it," she asked. When she saw my look of surprise, she added. "You know, who should I bill for my time."

"Oh exactly what are you planning to charge me per hour?"

"For research I think $50 an hour is fair, don't you."

"I'll tell you what, don't bother yourself, but do explain to Lucas that we haven't signed any contracts yet. This is still my company until we do. I won't be paying you for research now or ever."

"Oh God, I didn't mean to piss you off," Gwen said.

"Sure you did honey, you just didn't think it through. Tell Lucas, I don't go back on my word, but he will not see me in this office again. If I want to pay for research, I will go to a service company, not a friend." I turned and headed for the door. Yes I was pissed.

"Don't forget to tell Lucas," I said angrily as I headed for the door.

"If she does, I won't," Ed said from his desk. Our loud voices must have awakened him. "If you don't come back, I'm going to sell all your crap from the vault." Ed said that to remind me I had things to get, and to try to pour some water on the fire. It was too little, too late.

"I'll be back for my stuff, when no one else is here," I replied sharply. "Give me a week before you change the locks."

"Won't be no changing of Locks. I still own this place." Ed shouted just before the door closed. I sure would have enjoyed hearing the conversation that would take place between Ed and Lucas. Not to mention between Lucas and Gwen. Did I want to cancel the sale and look for another buyer, you bet your ass I did. Would I? No.

Even with all the drama, I still needed to know about Vlad. I called Blevins. "Okay what do you know about Vlad?" I asked when he picked up his cell.

"Not much, the FBI vetted him. If there is anything worth knowing, they know it. I shared a room with him at the compound. He seems to be a nice enough guy, and all business. That's all I can tell you."

"Come on Blevins, I need to know what kind of history he was with the Russian Mob."

"Why?" he asked.

"This is one time, you don't need or want to know." I informed him.

"I know he hates them, or at least he says he does." Blevins answered. "You might try your old buddy Anya. She probably has access to his file."

"Give me her number, I know you have it." I demanded. Blevins read off a bunch of numbers and I copied them down in my little investigator's notebook.

I called the bitch, and after a few almost pleasantries, I got her talking. "I don't have it in my hand, but I have read his file," Anya informed me. "Why do you need to know?"

"He has asked me out on a date. I want to know whether he has a wife and five kids back home or not. It wouldn't hurt to know, if the Russian I shot was his best buddy, back home." I suggested.

"Strange coincidence there, or maybe it isn't a coincidence at all." Any said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Okay try to follow along. Your boyfriend Vladamir is a Moscow cop. They say he was one who worked on the organized crime investigation. He got a little too close, so they threaten him. He didn't stop, so they kill his wife. Then they let him know that his daughter would be next. He transfered off the case, but they still kill his daughter, because he refuses to give them information about the investigation. He claims that to have done so would have gotten several undercover cops killed."

So Vladamir went back to work on the case. He had nothing to lose by that time. The mob shipped the killers to the states to prevent them from talking. Vlad had no idea where they went. At least not until you shot one of them in the face. All the publicity caused the FBI to come in and form the joint task force. The Russians offer up an expert. That expert just happened to be Vladimir"

"Vlad of course?" I agreed

"He came over and worked his ass off. He helped us more than any other asset. The man knows the mob guys inside out. It was personal of course, but since we weren't in the field, nobody paid much attention."

"So, he just has a thank you dinner in mind. I can do that." I commented to ease her mind.

"Be careful Maxine. Vladamir is as much a loose cannon, as you are." Anya said.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said it into the phone, then stepped from the parking lot into the cruiser. From my old office I headed to the sign painter's shop.

I gave Vlad and his project a lot of thought, while the sign man ripped the signs from my cruiser. Then he wiped it down to remove all the glue residue. While he was at it, he reinstalled my rear seat. It was just a matter of positioning it and putting a couple of bolts back. I had kept them so there was nothing to it really. I just wasn't up to the struggle necessary to reposition the seat. I left with the signs, and fifty bucks gone. It was worth it. After my encounter with Gwen, I wanted nothing more to do with my old company.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.