Bad Girl Amber - Cover

Bad Girl Amber

Copyright© 2011 by jamaica

Chapter 1: Amber Says Hi

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Amber Says Hi - Beautiful sadistic girl creates havoc.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Exhibitionism  

Hi, my name is Amber and I'm a Bad Girl. Reckon I am, anyway – maybe you guys can let me know what you think later, when I've told you some stuff.

I'm extremely pretty is the first thing to say – beautiful in fact – and I get an awful lot of male attention. An AWFUL lot. Men of all ages are forever ogling me – can't seem to help themselves - and they tend to go weak at the knees in my company. You know, start acting foolish, either trying like mad to impress me or ... with the shy ones ... coming over all gauche and embarrassed. Me, I don't mind at all. Not one iota. I'm fully aware of the effect I have on the male of the species and I enjoy it.

I'm 19 - a nice age to be – and as I say, I'm gorgeous. How gorgeous? Okay, so on a score of 1 to 10, I'd have to say I'm a 9.99 – minimum. Giggle. I'm quite tall (but not too tall) and I have a lovely face and a perfect figure - long shapely legs, firm full breasts, flawlessly smooth and lightly tanned skin, a luscious bum, you get the picture. Men have told me I make them SICK with desire. That's how gorgeous I am. Giggle. And, as I say, I like it. I really like being a drop-dead-looking girl and I like the effect I have on men.

Way I see it is I'm very lucky. I've been blessed with great beauty and I enjoy my good fortune. Why shouldn't I?

To be honest, I more than just "like" the effect I have on men, I REVEL in it. I get a delicious sense of power, having men lusting over me all the time – it turns me on. Feel guilty about relishing the power? No, I'm a beautiful girl and beautiful girls have power over men. That's how the world is.

I exploit my looks quite shamelessly in order to get things I want, or more often simply to amuse myself. I think it's natural for a girl like me to do that. It's perfectly cool as far as I'm concerned. Mmm. Giggle. Like for example I tend to dress quite sexy. Nothing slutty or anything, but I definitely wear outfits which I KNOW get men hot and bothered. You know the sort of thing - short skirts and mini-dresses, revealing tops, low slung hip-hugging jeans, tight tee shirts, sassy little cut offs. I drive the boys crazy and I love every minute of it.

I'm a little tease, I guess is what I'm saying. Giggle. God I can be sooo wicked.

I'm especially naughty at the office. We have to dress quite conservative, company like ours, but my skirt is always close fitting and hugs my bum. Cut a little above the knee so it slides nicely up my thighs as I cross, uncross, re-cross my legs - which I do a whole lot of, needless to say. My blouse tends to have enough buttons undone to give a glimpse of my breasts as they nestle in a flimsy lace bra. More than a glimpse, in fact, from certain angles. I drive all the guys there nuts, basically. Pretty much torture them. I'm not good for productivity, I must admit, since most of them spend more time ogling my legs and trying to get a peep into my blouse than they do actually working. Poor things. Giggle.

I don't do much work either if truth be told, not since I got Roger, my boss, under my thumb – tell you later how that happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.