Back on the Block
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Business man fresh from Nasty divorce falls in love with a hooker

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It's kind of funny how life turns out sometimes. You can be cruising along in your life thinking everything is great, and then life, or God, or Fate or whatever your belief system calls it, just decides to fuck with you. I was moving through life with the wind under my sails, when all of a sudden the wind just stopped blowing. While I waited for the next gust, to blow me back to where I belonged, I had to do something. So that's how I found myself cruising for hookers, in a not so nice neighborhood just outside of DC.

They call it the block. It's a roughly 1/2 mile square area, where one can find almost anything, for the right price. My Screaming Yellow Mustang GT stood out among all of the BMW's and Lexus models I saw slowly trolling the boulevard. It was louder and more aggressive sounding, announcing our presence, with the authority that only nearly 500 horsepower, and several quasi-legal exhaust and engine modifications can muster. When added to her ultra-bright paint, my little pony had a way of making an entrance.

I looked out through the tinted glass, and was revolted by most of the women, and other things that I saw take notice of me. How the fuck did I fall this low? Actually I wasn't this bad; I was just suffering from the HLDs. Heart Broken, Lonely and Desperate, the divorced guy's main affliction.

My name is Jason Burton. I'm currently the Chief Operations Officer for Navarro Logistics. I'm not some stunning Nordic God; I'm just your average guy. Straight down the middle in terms of height and weight. My looks while once again; not heart stopping, also haven't chased too many women away from me. So since I have decent looks, a great career and future, a nice personality if I do say so myself; why the hell am I chasing the lower levels of rental pussy? To put it succinctly, "What's a nice guy like me, doing in a place like this? It's Okay to ask, I'm still confused about it myself. But here's how it happened.

During my last year of college, nope not logistics, I was majoring in business, I met Dana Navarro. Her Father Kurt Navarro used to play professional baseball, and had moved right into business after his sports career had ended. Dana was tall, slender, and hot. The worst thing was; that she knew it.

Her family had more money than some countries and school was basically a joke to her. Everyone knew that she was never going to have to work a day in her life. I was rocking a 4.0 on the Dean's list and working 2 part time jobs to stay afloat. Dana was cruising through parties, with her solid C-/D+ average, and having a great time.

She was one D away from getting kicked out of school, and had run into a problem. Her problem was Mr. McQueen's accounting class. Victor McQueen was a local small business owner, who also taught at the college. He took his subject very seriously, and believed in a serious work ethic. If you worked hard in his class, you did well. If you played around, you failed, regardless of who you were. He had no tolerance for spoiled rich girls, who thought they could get by on astoundingly good looks and donations from Daddy. It was a case of the irresistible force, namely Dana, meeting an immovable object, IE Mr. McQueen.

In our final project for the class, my best friend Tom and I were assigned to work with Dana. Tom hated the idea, "Just watch," he said, "She won't do any of the work, but she'll somehow get all of the credit."

While working on the assignment, somehow, Dana and I hit it off. For some reason she seemed to like me. I just didn't get it, so I took it with a grain of salt. I thought that she was just spinning my wheels to get through the project, and that when it was done, I'd never be able to get within a mile of her again. She'd be back partying with her rich, crazy friends before the ink was dry on the project report.

In the end, even Mr. McQueen was impressed, not only with our report, but he'd actually seen Dana and me, with our heads in the books late into the night, on more than a few occasions. We got an A+ on the project which raised Dana's grade up to a solid D+. Tom and I went out bar hopping to celebrate our A's.

It was one of the few times that we got really drunk. The next morning I was feeling terrible, and luckily for me didn't have classes, so I had no reason and even less inclination to get up. I did have to go to work that day, but not until 3:00 p.m.

At 9 a.m. I thought someone was hitting me in the head with a hammer; in reality someone was knocking on the door. I looked through the keyhole and saw Dana. I opened it and she marched in. I think she noticed before I did, that I only had my boxers and a T-shirt on.

"Where were you last night?" she asked. "I called you at least 10 times, and I left you messages. The least you could do, is call me back," she spat.

"Dana, Tom and I, went out last night," I said. "We wanted to celebrate the end of McQueen's tyranny. So if we were out, I couldn't check the phone to see if I had any messages," I explained.

"Why don't you forward your messages to your cell?" she asked.

"That would be difficult," I began.

"Oh, it's not that hard, I could show you how to do it," she said.

"Dana, it's really hard to forward messages to your cell phone, when you don't have one," I said. "So what happened?" I asked. "Did McQueen change his mind about our grade?"

"Well no," she said looking down.

"Oh, do you want a copy of the project report, for your portfolio?" I asked.

"Does it have to be about the fucking project, for me to talk to you?" she snapped.

I put both hands over my ears, and fell onto the couch. The pounding in my head, was only adding to my confusion. Dana leaned over me, and looked at me with an expression I'd never seen on her face before; it appeared to be concern. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"I have a big time hangover," I told her.

"OK, let's go for coffee," she said.

"Anything, just don't talk so frigging loud," I said. I got up, and started walking towards the door.

"Uhm, Jason," said Dana.

"Yes" I said looking at her.

"Clothes," she said, as if she was talking to a 2 year old.

So I got dressed, and we went to a café on the corner. I got a cup of hot black coffee, with extra sugar. Dana got some kind of fluffy concoction, with caramel, cinnamon and a cherry. She stared at me over our cups of coffee and looked so good that I would have done anything for her at that moment. If I had known then that those two cups of coffee would have led to lies, divorce, blackmail, head games and hookers, I probably would have run out of that cafe like my ass was on fire.

"Ok Dana, what do you need?" I asked taking a sip from my steaming cup. Life was starting to make more sense, now that I had some caffeine in me.

"I don't understand," she said seriously.

"What do you need from me?" I asked again.

"I still don't understand," she said, even more seriously.

"Why did you call me last night?" I said refusing to put a "duh," in front of the question.

"Why do I have to have a reason to call you?" she asked. "Do you have a jealous girlfriend, or some other reason why I shouldn't call you?"

"No," I said still puzzled about why the school's princess would want to call me.

"Then why can't I call you?" she asked.

"Because girls like you, don't call guys like me," I said matter of factly. "Dana, your phone, probably cost more than my car is worth. You're beautiful, you're rich, you're..." I hesitated.

"I'm what?" she asked, "I like the beautiful part, I'm not rich my father is, but what else am I?"

"You're out of my league," I said seriously.

"Either you aren't as smart as I thought you were, or you just have your head shoved so far up your ass, that you can't see anything but shit," she snapped. Dana had fire in her eyes and her dander was up. "Haven't you noticed that we get along, really well," she said. "I have fun, when we're together. You're very smart, but you don't try to show it off, by making other people feel stupid. You're funny, and you're kind of cute. I really like you. So what would be so wrong, with us being friends?" she asked.

From that day forward we never looked back. Our friendship quickly blossomed into dating; then we became a couple, which shocked me to no end. I ended up meeting all of, or most of the rich and beautiful people, whom I have only seen from a distance. Though I would probably never be one of them, there was kind of a mutual respect forged by Dana. About a month before we graduated, I actually met Dana's dad. He had taken us out to dinner, mostly so he could meet me. Dana had gone through 8 or 9 boyfriends during her first 3 years of college, so when the revolving door stopped revolving, he took an interest.

I was really impressed with him. I'd expected a wash up old jock with lots of left over baseball money. But he was a very dynamic business man, with his eyes firmly planted on his goals. He in turn asked me to stop in for a meeting with him, before I took any offers after graduation.

I ended up going to work for Navarro right out of school, and at first it was a fucking nightmare. I didn't understand it, but Kurt had a plan for me. I guess I'd made more of an impression on him than I thought. He'd given me a job. Fresh out of school with the ink still wet on my degree I was working for Navarro Logistics. I had probably the shittiest job on earth. I was a Midnight Shift truck loader, the very bottom of the barrel. So much for my career, I thought.

Well it was money, probably as much as I'd have earned as an entry level salesman, or account rep. So, I decided to try and stick it out for a while, because I didn't want to burn any bridges with Dana's Dad. Dana on the other hand was livid. She called her Dad every day, complaining about how insulting it was, for a man with a degree in business, who graduated top of his class to be loading trucks. She also complained, about the fact that my working the night shift put a damper on our dating schedule.

After a few weeks I was the best truck loader in our facility. I could look at the way boxes were stacked and reposition them to get much more on a truck. The foreman always gave me the bigger more important loads to stack. He was always praising me to his boss as well. One night as I was working he assigned another loader, whom I'd never seen before, to work with me. This guy was nearly as fast as I was. He was a bigger guy and I couldn't see his face. When we were inside the truck, he was nearly always in shadow, and he kept his hat pulled down over his eyes. As we worked, we talked.

"Why do you spend so much time planning on where to put things, instead of just throwing them in place and moving on?" he asked me. "You could be even faster, and make the company even more money."

"There aren't very many guys who are faster than I am now," I said.

"Oh I get it" he said. "You work just fast enough to stay ahead of everyone else, but not fast enough to tire yourself out, that's smart."

"That's also not it," I said. He looked at me and was clearly puzzled. "What's the most expensive thing there is to ship?" I asked him.

"He thought about it, and then said, "Probably heavy metal parts."

"Nope," I said

He thought about it some more and then said, "Okay, I give up."

"Air," I said, he looked even more puzzled. "The more I can get on a truck, the fewer truck loads we have to pay for."

"Any empty space on a truck, costs the company far more, than the few seconds it takes me to fill it," I said. We finished the load in silence. I thought I had given him something to think about. For the rest of the night I worked alone since we were each given a different truck after that one.

When my shift ended, I was told to report to the office. My boss handed me a stack of papers, and told me he was going to miss me. I was upset because I knew that Dana was going to be pissed. But I'd given it my best shot. And on the bright side, I thought that at least I could go out and find a real job. As I read through the paper, it suddenly dawned on me, that I hadn't been fired, I'd been promoted. And it was a substantial promotion. I'd leap-frogged several positions, to Loading Dock manager. That put me over not only my old foreman, but above his boss, who was the loading Dock supervisor.

I was also going to be doing the new job, at another facility across town, and it was a day shift position. I drove over to Dana's apartment, to tell her the good news, but she wasn't home. I didn't like being in Dana's apartment without her, so I headed home to get some sleep. As I got into my car, I saw another car pull up in front of the building.

Dana got out, and leaned in, and kissed some guy. I was in shock and I didn't know how to react so I just sat there. Then finally I went home, and went to bed. It was Friday morning, and I needed to give my body a chance to readjust to the day shift, so I just took a quick nap and got back up at about noon. I went out and got my hair cut. I'd gotten a bonus to go along with my new job, so I bought a couple of suits that would reflect my new position.

Up until then I got off work at 8 a.m. slept until about 4, and then Dana and I went out. We were typically together from about 4 when I woke up, until I had to go to work. There were lots of days that I had been awakened by Dana sliding into bed with me, and jump starting my heart with her mouth on my dick. So at about 3:30 when I heard my cell phone ring, I knew who it was. I just let the call go to voice mail, and all the others too. I did call my buddy Tom, and arrange to go out drinking with him that evening. I had one more stop to make before I was ready to go home.

I was ushered into an office bigger than my apartment, less than an hour later.

"Mr. Navarro; thanks for seeing me," I began. "First, I'd like to thank you for the promotion," I said. "But I really don't understand it."

"You're wondering, if I promoted you because of my daughter?" he asked.

"The thought had occurred to me," I said.

"Jason, I love my daughter, and my sons," he said. "I'd do anything in the world for them. Someday, I won't be here, and I need to ensure that they'll still be well taken care of," he continued. "In order for that to happen, I need to make sure that my business is in strong and capable hands." He walked around the office and went over to a framed picture of Dana. "Can you really see my daughter, running my business?" he asked.

"She could learn to," I said. "She's smart, and she has a way with people."

"Spoken like someone who loves her," he said. "But you've pointed out only her good points, and her brothers are far worse. I saw the way you helped my daughter get past her accounting class; and without very much effort saved me a great deal of difficulty," he said."Professor McQueen was not a man that could be influenced or paid, but you got her past him, and she really cares for you too," he said. "So I had you checked out, on paper you seemed too good to be true, so I wanted to meet you in person, and I liked what I saw even more," he paused as if he was considering something or changing tactics.

"My daughter is really smitten with you, and probably wants to marry you, but I wanted to know more about you myself," he said. "So, instead of giving you a nice cushy sales job, on the fast track, I stuck you in the toilet. I wanted you to learn my business from the ground up. I stuck you in the shit, and you still came out, looking like a diamond," he continued. "But what you told me last night, really let me know, that you understood, and were far better than I'd hoped for."

"When did I talk to you last night?" I asked, in confusion.

"When we loaded that truck together," he said, pulling out the hat he'd disguised himself with.

"For the past 3 weeks, all I've heard about was how great you were doing," he said." I wanted to see it for myself. And since I occasionally go down and load a truck or 2 myself, just to make sure I remember where I came from. I got to see for myself," he smiled at me as he said this, and I could see that he hadn't lost the killer instinct that makes great athletes great, he'd just focused it on business instead of sports.

"I tried what I did with you, with both of my sons," he said, "neither of them lasted an hour. Now they both have jobs in the company, with really important sounding titles, that don't matter. But you really impressed me, so you earned the promotion on your own," he said. "It had nothing to do with Dana; let's see what you can do from here."

I left the building happy as hell, and depressed at the same time. On one hand the promotion was great, and I was proud of myself to be able to get it, but I knew that it would probably be short lived, because Dana and I were over. We weren't married, we weren't even engaged; so legally what she had done, or what I thought she'd done wasn't cheating. But I still wouldn't stand for it. Shit I didn't even know what she'd done. All I saw was her kissing some guy, when she got out of his car. Maybe he'd just picked her up on the road, and that was a thank you kiss for the ride. It was implausible but it was possible.

Dana and I had a lot of talking to do, and I wasn't in a hurry to do it. But before we could do it I needed to know what was going on, and I had an idea of how to find out. I went over to Dana's apartment and watched to make sure that she was not hanging around outside of the building. I spoke to the doorman Ernie. Ernie's a really nice guy, and had told me from time to time when Dana was having problems with things, or people in the building. Like me, he was a working class guy, he was going to college, and as I had, he was working his way through. He'd often told me how lucky I was, to have hit the jackpot with Dana. And I'd often told him how I expected the ride to be over with soon enough, because girls like her, just didn't end up with guys like us.

Ernie had leveled with me, and it was about like I figured. While I was out working at night, a girl like Dana wasn't going to stay put away on a shelf waiting for me. Dana was going out 2 or 3 nights a week and often staying out all night. He even told me that there were at least 3 or 4 different guys. I know he felt sorry for me, but not nearly as sorry as I felt for myself. It felt like there was a lump in my throat that I just couldn't swallow. No matter what I did it wouldn't go away. I told myself that I'd always treated Dana like a princess. I'd never cheated on her, so at least one of us, could leave the relationship with their head held high.

After I left Ernie, I headed back for my apartment. I realized after a few minutes, that going home might not be my best bet. I was sure that Dana would be there. As if to make things even worse my cell rang again, and the screen showed Dana's smiling face. The only difference was that now I knew why the bitch was smiling.

The only question I had was why she kept up the farce with me. Why didn't Dana, just leave me alone and go out and have all the fun she wanted. I was obviously just a complication, so getting rid of me, would free her up to go out and live her life.

I went to Kinko's to use one of their Office set ups and I wrote her a letter. I dropped it off with Ernie and asked him to hand it to her, next time she came in from one of her late night visits. Then I called and left Dana a message on her home phone, telling her that I'd been called out of town on an emergency, and I'd be back late Saturday. I thought that telling her that would buy me some time.

I went to meet Tom. We went to a bar that he hung out at sometimes. The drinks were strong and the bar maids were pretty, it was almost enough to make me forget about Dana. We talked for a long time, about everything we'd been going through, since we got out of school. He laughed his ass off when I told him about loading trucks. But when I told him about my new job, I could tell he was jealous as he'll.

A little bit later he asked about Dana, and it was my turn to feel a little bit sad. I had a few more drinks and it was time for me to head home. My body was alive then, because it was the time that I was used to being at work. Maybe Dana had gotten my message, because she hadn't called me in a couple of hours.

A couple of girls who were looking for a good time tried to hook up with us, but surprisingly enough I wasn't interested. I felt like such a loser, because I knew what Dana was probably up to at that very moment. I excused myself and went home.

I tossed and turned all night, partially because my body still hadn't adjusted to being back on the day shift, and also because I couldn't get Dana off my mind. It seemed as if I had just gotten to sleep when my door opened. Naturally it was Dana. I'd forgotten that she had a key. She came into the room quietly, still clutching my letter in her hand. She was crying for some reason that I couldn't fathom.

"Dana, just grab your stuff and get out," I said. She jumped up in surprise when she heard me.

"You scared the shit out of me," she said, "What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, this is my apartment," I replied, "I belong here. I believe you were on your way out."

"Jason can't we talk about this?" she asked sobbing.

"Dana, what is there to talk about?" I asked. "You've won. You always get what you want, so this time shouldn't be any different."

"What are you talking about?" she whined.

"Look Dana, let's not do this, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep," I said. "I never expected us to last as long as we have. So I don't blame you. We were on borrowed time, from the day we met."

Dana was crying now, and shaking her head negatively.

"So everything will be better now," I said. "No more sneaking around, you can just go ahead and fuck whoever you want." As I said this, Dana's head snapped up.

"I can do what?" she asked, looking at me. "I haven't touched anyone since we got together," she snapped. "I went out and partied, I got drunk, I got high, and I shouldn't have," she said. "Jason I was so lonely and so bored while you were at work. But I would never even think about having sex, with anyone except you," she snapped. "I love you, you Jackass."

We just looked at each other for a while, and I really wanted to believe her.

"So why couldn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"Because, honey you have issues," she said.

"When it comes to my friends, and even you and me," she continued. "In your head, you always seem to come in as less than. So if I told you I was going out to parties with a few old friends, some of whom were guys," she said. "I knew you'd freak."

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't cheat on me," I said.

"I did not cheat on you," she said very seriously, looking straight at me. Maybe I was stupid, but I really saw no trace of dishonesty or deception in her eyes. Maybe I just wanted to believe her.

Even as she said it, she was taking off her clothes. First she removed the clip behind her neck, allowing almost three feet of blonde hair to swing freely. It cascaded around her shoulders, and spilled in front of her breasts. Then she pulled down her skirt, and shinnied out of her panties, revealing her shaven vagina. That left her only her blouse and bra, both of which soon joined the pile of clothing on the floor.

My resolve to dump her was melting away as fast as my erection was rising.

"If you're trying to do a pump and dump," she said in a husky voice, "you need to pump me, before you dump me."

As she said this she took my dick gently in her hands and spit on the end of it. Then she climbed over me dragging her small breasts slowly up my legs and abdomen until she was face to face with me. I gasped, as the nerve endings along the path she took all fired nearly simultaneously. The light pressure of her aroused nipples drove me nearly out of my mind.

Even as our mouths joined, she was inserting my member into her vagina. The glob of her spit almost unnecessary, since she was dripping as we spoke. With one abrupt movement we were one. The suddenness of the union almost ended me before we got started. Dana's whispered gasp signaled that her bliss was nearly the equal of my own. We kissed hungrily allowing our bodies to adjust to the overload of stimulation. When we recovered enough to move Dana started slowly raising and lowering herself, on top of me. Her vaginal muscles stroking my erection as she went.

Dana had this ability to milk every movement to full effect. Soon we were both bathed in sweat, and fighting a losing battle against total fulfillment. Then with one final descent of her pubis into mine Dana sent us both falling over the same cliff.

This incident should have been a wake-up call to me but it wasn't. I never did find out whether or not Dana was lying to me about cheating, but I loved her so much, that I really wanted to believe her.

Dana had a deep rooted need, to be the center of attention, and when she wasn't, she did bad things.

2 days later, I started my new job, while Dana found ways to spend my new salary. The new schedule allowed us to be together more, and our little bump in the road, was forgotten. I guess in the back of my mind I still felt like I had won the lottery, and at any minute I'd wake up, but I wasn't going to complain while everything was going great.

At work things couldn't have gone any better if I'd scripted it myself. Over the next few months I blueprinted my loading techniques, and streamlined all of our loading centers, and saved the company lots of money by increasing our efficiency.

Almost before the paint was dry in my office I was promoted again. My meteoric rise within the company was often credited to the fact that I was dating Dana, but those who knew my work, knew otherwise. I had adopted Kurt's habit of dropping by unannounced and in disguise, to load a truck or two, to remind me of where I'd started. It did wonders for keeping me grounded.

I had run into Kurt a few weeks ago and he loaded a truck with me while complaining about the fact that since I had computerized our loading system almost anyone could load the trucks as efficiently as I used to.

"You've taken all of the artistry and skill out of it," he complained.

"Yeah, but you're making a ton more money," I told him.

While we worked, I spoke to him about the way I wanted to basically turn our routing system over to the computers as well. Routing was currently being done the old fashioned way with a large schedule of maps and charts. I was sure that by computerizing it not only would we be more efficient, but it would allow us to consolidate several of the routes from different centers and save us even more money.

After an hour spent discussing it, Kurt told me to go for it.

At Thanksgiving Kurt's usual "no business at the table," rule was broken when I brought up my latest idea. We had a policy of buying our trucks and selling them after a certain mileage had been reached. We'd always bought the trucks because of the mileage being put on them. If we had leased them the mileage penalties alone, would have cost us money in the end. I proposed that with 2 of my associates; I wanted to start a subsidiary company, "Navarro Truck rentals," that would make more money off of the trucks and generate further profits. Kurt loved the idea, and asked who the associates were and where I had found them.

He told me that as soon as he'd run the standard background checks on them, that we could begin, but that I'd have to depend more heavily on them than I'd expected, because he wanted me to remain with the parent company.

"Trust me Kurt," I said, "You don't need a background check of these guys."

"Who are they?" he laughed, "Jesus and Moses?"

"No," I laughed back, "You'd still want to background check them."

"Then who?" he asked seriously.

"George and Kurt Jr.," I said.

The conversation got even more serious after that, and Kurt brought up several questions that we answered quickly and efficiently. Kurt said it seemed like a good idea, and he'd look at our proposal after the holiday weekend. I could already tell that he was very happy with the idea and with the inclusion of his sons in a prominent role. The real highlight of that first Thanksgiving dinner though, was Dana's not so surprising announcement, that she and I were engaged. So everything went great for a while, My career was on the rise, I was in love with a beautiful woman who loved me back, We got married, bought a house, took trips did all the of fun stuff and settled into our lives.

About 7 years later, "the Fit hit the Shan." I'd just come back from a trip to a conference in Chicago, I wasn't expected back until Friday, and I had the audacity to show up at home on Thursday. As I pulled into my circular driveway I noticed a strange car, in my driveway. Dana must have a friend over I thought. Just great! I come home to spend some time with my wife, and we have company.

As I climbed the stairs I heard a man's voice, "Take it bitch, you know you want it."

I also heard a more feminine sounding voice "Unh, unh, Oh."

I recognized that voice too well, and my heart nearly stopped. I pushed the door to the guest room open and watched as Tim Pritchet, a guy we'd gone to school with, fucked Dana. For the first few minutes, I was too stunned to do anything.

All of a sudden Pritchet turned and saw me. His eyes got as big as saucers and he started lying.

"It's not what it looks like Jason," he said. As soon as she heard my name, Dana opened her eyes and started screaming. That snapped me out of my daze and into action. I grabbed Pritchet around his neck, and yanked him off the bed. I punched him in the face, and then slammed his head into the wall. I heard bones cracking. Then I dragged him down the stairs, by one leg and kicked him out my front door, still naked. I closed my front door, and then walked back up the stairs.

Dana was still lying on the bed, she was fast asleep. She smelled like a brewery, or a liquor store, I didn't know which one. I wondered how the hell she'd fallen asleep, while I was kicking her boyfriend's ass. I packed a suitcase for her, and went downstairs to put it into her Lexus. Her car wasn't in our driveway or our garage, so I went back into the house, and found Pritchet's keys in his jacket. I put Dana's suitcase in the trunk of his car.

As I started to go into the house I noticed that Pritchet was hiding in my hedges, apparently crying. As I moved towards him, he started to run. I easily caught him, and turned him to face me. Boy was I glad that our house was surrounded by hedges. I didn't want to have to explain my grabbing a naked crying man to anyone.

"No please don't hit me again, I'm sorry," he screamed."You weren't supposed to come home. Dana said you wouldn't be home and it was alright."

"Look, I'm not going to hit you," I said, "Why are you still here?"

"I can't go anywhere, I don't have my keys and I'm naked," he blubbered.

"What would you be willing to do for your keys?" I asked him.

"Anything!" he said.

"Stay right here," I told him.

I went upstairs and got my new camcorder. I recorded Pritchet admitting that I had caught him in bed with Dana, he also admitted, that it was not the first time they'd had sex. Then I picked Dana up from the bed in the guest room and carried her downstairs. I did, out of respect for her parents, cover her up with a sheet. Then I uploaded the video to my computer and e-mailed it to her dad. I gave Pritchet her parents' address, and told him to take her straight there, not to stop, for anything. I reminded him that I still had his wallet, so I knew where he lived. Then I gave him his keys and watched him drive away still naked.

I sat down at my computer, and typed out my resignation letter, and sent it to Kurt, and copied it to a couple of others in the company who depended on me, including my brothers in law. Then I called Tom and went out for a beer.

Friday morning before I was even awake, all hell broke loose. Someone was pounding on the front door, the phone was ringing, my cell phone was ringing, and the computer, was letting me know that I had email. I looked outside the window to see who was at the front door. Naturally it was Dana.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt, grabbed my wallet and keys and ran into the bathroom. I shaved and brushed my teeth, to make myself presentable, and went through the kitchen door into my attached Garage. I got into my Favorite car, a screaming Yellow Mustang GT. I started the engine and hit the button on the remote to open the garage door. Dana came running into the garage just as I started to pull out. "Jason, we need to talk," she said.

"Dana, any talking we need to do, should probably happen through our lawyers," I said.

"Why do we need lawyers?" she asked.

"Dana, are you high?" I asked her, "I caught you fucking that slimy Tim Pritchet."

"I was drunk, and lonely," she whined.

"He told me this isn't the first time, Dana," I said.

"It's also not the first time you left me alone," she said.

"It's also not the first time, you've been caught, doing something you knew better than," I said. "But because I go out of town, to work, that's enough of a reason for you to break our marriage vows and cheat on me?" I asked. She just looked down at her feet.

"I promise I won't do it again," she said.

"Dana, you promised me that the first time," I said. "Ask your mom, or your brothers, to come and get your things Dana, I'll be home tomorrow." I put the car back in gear and started to drive away, but then stopped and threw in. "And Dana, don't come with them, I don't want to see you anymore until I have to, in court." I drove away and left her standing there crying.

I drove around the whole day and made several phone calls, I got a very good divorce lawyer, and had a meeting with her, and explained how I wanted to proceed. I didn't touch any of our assets, because even though Dana would never need any money from me I wanted to be fair about the distribution of our equity. So I was going to wait for the lawyers and we'd work it out after I found out who was handling her side of the case. I thought that it was probably going to be the company's legal team.

As I was leaving my attorney's office I got a phone call, it was Verna, Dana's mother. "How are you doing, Jay," she asked, her voice really sounded concerned. "I can come over Monday, with a truck to pick up Dana's stuff," she said. "But it would probably be better, if you just let her pick up her things while, you're at work Monday."

"Verna," I said, "I'll do whatever you want me to." I've always loved her mom, that woman is class personified. "So Monday, I'll just leave, and you can call me when she's done. If you come instead of her though, let me know and I'll help you move her stuff."

"No, you have that big meeting Monday," she said. "Besides Dana isn't taking all of her stuff, just some clothes and personal items."

I was beginning to think that Verna was losing it. "Why doesn't she want all of her stuff?" I asked.

"She's going to fight the divorce," Verna said. "And Kurt didn't accept your resignation," she added. "Jay, I know this is hard, but we'd like you to come over tonight for dinner so we can talk about this."

So I agreed to go to their house that evening for dinner, if only to clear the air. That evening was nothing like I expected, Verna hugged me as I walked through the door.

As we sat down to eat, Kurt exploded "What's with this bullshit, about you quitting," he said.

"Well, I didn't think it would look good for my future career path, to be fired," I said. "So I thought, to resign was better for everyone," I continued. "That way you didn't have to fire me, and I kept a good resume."

"Well scratch that," he said. "I love my daughter, very much," he said. "But you didn't do anything wrong, either with her or the company. What do you think made her do this?" he asked.

"I wish I knew sir," I said, "If I did know, I'd never have let it happen."

"Well you should know, that we're staying out of this," he said.

"We are not picking sides," he continued, "You two will have to work this out on your own."

Kurt was true to his word, he didn't allow the company's legal team to represent Dana. But she went out and got herself a killer divorce lawyer. Great, I thought, if the guy is this good, we'll be divorced in no time.

A quick divorce was not part of their plans. Dana's lawyer, had a different strategy. He was very good, he was also expensive and I had to pay for him, since Kurt was not supporting her.

"She's your wife, not mine" he told me.

Anyway Dana's lawyer was pulling every dirty trick in the book to delay, and postpone the proceedings. At every turn he missed meetings and rescheduled them. At the same time he was filing all kinds of paperwork with the courts, including one move that astounded me. He claimed that Dana, who had more money than I did when you considered her trust fund, was homeless and should be allowed to remain in the residence until the courts came to a decision. At the same time he notified me that I couldn't move out, because then I'd be guilty of abandonment, and probably lose my house.

Then the court ordered counseling, a long period of individual counseling for both Dana and me; then couples counseling. I was found to be fine. Dana had enough issues to fill a magazine stand. Not the smallest of which were alcoholism, and several self esteem issues revolving around a constant need for attention.

The day that Dana moved back in, our 5 bedroom house got considerably smaller. Wherever I was, she turned up. So I spent a lot of time at work that week. The first night, I had just gotten into bed, when Dana walked into the bedroom, wearing only the tiniest pair of panties, I've ever seen and got into bed next to me.

As much as I hated her, I couldn't deny that her body was getting a reaction from mine. I threw the covers off, and went to a different room in sheer frustration. The next night, I started out alone and after I fell asleep she got into bed with me and wrapped those long legs of hers around mine. I was dreaming about fucking her, and the dream was so real I could actually feel her hands on my dick. Then I woke up, and noticed that she was, in bed with me and her hands were, in my boxers.

She just smiled at me, and didn't bother moving. I got up and went back to our Bedroom and locked the door.

Every Morning, I went to work and Dana went to her schedule of shrinks and AA meetings. Every morning she also gave me the speech.

It went: "Good morning Jason, I love you, I always have, I'm so sorry for what I did, I wasn't myself, please forgive me, I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Do you really mean that," I asked in frustration one morning.

"Yes," she said quickly.

"Then Dana," I said earnestly, "Let me go, let the divorce go through. You can win. You can have everything, I'll just walk away."

"I'll do better than that," I said. "I'll sign a paper saying that it was my fault, or I cheated on you. Just please, let me go," I asked.

"Two words, my husband," she said. "Neh, and ver. "Never! You'll never get away from me." I was shocked at the vehemence in her tone. All kinds of nightmare scenarios went through my mind. Most involved me being trapped in hell for some nameless sin I had committed, and Dana being a sexier, though crazed version of the Devil.

"And if I can have everything, why can't I just have you?" she asked, her lips pouting like a little girl who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, who still wanted to keep her cookie.

"I meant all of our stuff," I said.

"I don't want any of this shit," she said, "I just want you back."

A couple of nights later I woke in the middle of the night and Dana was giving me a blow job. I pulled away from her and went into another room. It didn't do me any good because she now had a key to every room.

"Look Dana," I said, "You can sleep in the same room I do, but you don't have the right to touch me,"

"So we can sleep together?" she asked brightly.

"Yes," I said, "As long as you don't touch me,"

The next night Dana came to bed in a head to toe flannel robe. I got into bed, and she got in next to me. She rolled over as close as she could to me without touching me. I could feel her warmth all night, and it drove me crazy. I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on, that was pressed between the cheeks of her ass. My hands were cupping her breasts and she was pushing her ass into me. I got up and went to take a cold shower. While she just laughed.

"I'm sorry, "I said, "I was asleep."

"I wasn't," she replied. "I know someone who could take care of that for you," she said pointing at my erection. I quickly showered, and left, but not before she gave me the speech.

That night it was the full court press. I was watching TV, when Dana came into the den. She had on only, a pair of those tiny thong panties that she wore to torment me.

"Do you mind if I watch with you?" she asked.

"Dana, there are at least 6 televisions in this house," I said.

"Jason, I won't touch you, and I'm not going anywhere, so we may as well try to get along," she said.

"Whatever," I replied. For the next 10 minutes Dana constantly got up and bent over, in front of me. She wiggled her ass, and did things that would make a stripper blush. I got up and left.

When I got into bed she was already there. She moved over to give me room and we settled in for the night. At around midnight I woke because I thought I'd heard my name. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dana. She had her legs spread and her eyes closed and she was furiously masturbating, as if I weren't even there.

"Oh, Jason," she said through clenched teeth."Stick it in me, oh, oh," she continued. "Ooh, just fuck me hard." She said this as she was lifting her hips off the bed and fingering her clit. Her face was flushed and pale and her eyes were barely slits. She was so into what she was doing that she either hadn't realized that I was awake, and watching her, or she was pretending not to notice so she could continue her performance.

"I want you so bad," she said.

"Don't you mean, Tim?" I asked breaking her spell. She slumped down in the bed, embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"Don't let me stop you," I said, as I got up and started for the door," I'll give you some privacy."

Dana jumped up and followed me."I'm sorry," she said. "You don't know how hard it is, lying here next to you. I haven't had sex since you... ," she began.

"Well it's been even longer for me," I snapped. " I'm not the one who was fucking someone else while my spouse was gone." she frowned a little as I said that. "I wish that I had," I added, "Because maybe then, there'd be a reason for me to have to suffer through this. I just don't fucking understand this," I continued. "I've always treated you as well as I could." I looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction. Maybe by watching her I could get a clue to her motivation.

"I've never lied to you, or hit you, shit I don't even yell at you," I said, yelling at her. "I loved you so much, that I never even looked at another woman, and believe me there have been opportunities, but I was so fucking stupid," I continued. "Any time some woman, no matter how hot, even looked at me with anything other than a professional demeanor, I immediately had them assigned to someone else," I said. "And for what," I snapped. "So the woman I loved more than anything could stab me in the back, by fucking some worm, in my own fucking house."

"And you don't even have the decency to just let it go," I said in a quieter voice. "You make me stay here, trying to tempt me night after night. When all I want is to be free," I said. "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want revenge, I don't want to see you hurt, shit I don't even want to see Tim hurt. "I just want to move on with my life," I said.

"It'll be better for you too," I said as I noticed the tears forming in her eyes. "Really, it would be, you could fuck Tim, and anybody else you want, whenever you want" I said. "All day, all night, nothing to hide, nothing to explain."

"Please, just let me go, it's over," I said. "Dana, if you wanted for some reason to hurt me, you've already accomplished the mission. You did that already Dana, you hurt me bad. Walking into this house, that is way too big for the 2 of us, and seeing you bent over for Tim, tore my heart out. So you've already won, just let me go, before one of us does something awful," I said.

For a long time it was so quiet you could hear crickets chirping in the yard.

"Jason, I'm really sorry," she said, "You never did a thing wrong, this is all me. My therapist has made me see that for a long time there's been a hole in my life," she said. "I need to have a lot of attention," she continued. "When I was growing up, my parents doted on me. When I got to school, there were always boys who wanted me, and girls who wanted to be like me," she said.

"But now, everyone has a career, or a job, and I'm just the Princess sitting here in her tower alone," she said. "I have the sweetest, most noble Prince, in the world, and he loves me so much, that I live for him. And we have the most wonderful, intense, passionate sex, in the world," she continued. "But just like in all of those Fairy Princess stories, the Prince has to go, off to fight a fucking dragon or something, and he's gone, all of the fucking time," she said with her voice getting louder with each word.

"And the Princess just feels useless, like less of a person, after all what good is it to be a beautiful princess, if you're always "A – fucking- Lone," all of the time," she said. "And you know that I love you, that no one could ever take your place, so I didn't try and pick anyone, that there was even a chance of me falling in love with."

"Tim was just someone, to play with when I got bored. He was no better than a living vibrator," she said. "So if I got horny, and I couldn't have you, I'd just call Tim, instead of sticking some plastic or rubber thingy in my pussy," she said. "It was really funny too, he'd get out of bed with his little wife and rush over here, and most of the time, I wouldn't give him any," she laughed.

"He'd turn down definite sure pussy, from the wife, just to have me rev his motor up and send him home wet." she said. "But no matter what it takes, if I have to give the lawyers every fucking cent that you have, that my father has, that the company has," she continued.

"I won't ever let you go," she smiled. "And you might as well, stop beating yourself up, because you can't win. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you," she said. "If you don't like me walking around here naked, put a stop to it. You could ease both of our torment, just like that," she said snapping her fingers. "Just come on over here and do what you want to do the most," she smiled. Dana leaned back against the wall and spread her long legs and ran her fingers up from her knees to her upper thighs. Then as the fingers started to turn inwards towards her crotch, she looked up at me.

"Just come and get it, cowboy" she said. "There's no law against fucking your own wife," she slurred. Just take me, right now, hard and fast, work that anger out of your system," she said fingering her own vagina. "Teach this little slut, a lesson about giving your pussy, to someone else," she said, getting louder again. "You need to reclaim what's yours." she winked at me and I could see the horns or her head and the tail. "You should also, gain some new ground, "she said laughing, "Be like Star Trek."

"You should boldly go, where no one has gone before!" she said.

"Dana, what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, "Are you still high?"

"No, but I think you should bend me over, and fuck my ass," she said. "After you do my pussy," she continued, "Come on Jason. Do me, now," she slurred. "Gimmie' my dick!"

I wish that Dana hadn't gotten to me, I really do, but at that moment I just couldn't take it anymore. Dana is a walking wet dream, she always had been. So I just did what any man would have done.

I dropped my boxers and without foreplay, or conscious just ran over to her and jammed her against the wall. Her thighs were already spread, but I forced them open wider and plunged my throbbing dick into her already soaking wet vagina. I just plunged straight in, to the bottom in one stroke.

It felt like sticking a nearly frozen finger into a warm glove. All of the nerve endings in my body came alive. It wasn't just our gonads; we were attached at every part of our bodies. Our mouths sought each other's lips and tongues. My arms pulled her further into me until we were almost occupying the same space. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, as she started to hump me, and I matched her stroke for stroke.

"Oh yeah, fuck it!" she screamed. "It took you long enough baby. This is your pussy," she said. "You need it every day! And It needs you," she started screaming, "Every God damned day!"

There was no thought to tenderness, or love or romance, just an animal coupling of 2 bodies that had been away from each other for too long. Our pelvises smacked together with a quick slapping sound, as we slid down the wall to the floor. The carpet burned the shit out of my knees and Dana had rug rash all over her back the next day, but neither of us had any intention of stopping or even slowing down.

Dana suddenly stiffened and screamed, clawing the hell out of my back, her legs that had splayed open now reclaimed their position around my waist so tightly that I could no longer move.

"Just hold it right there," she hissed continuing to hump me while her orgasm subsided.

Then she rolled over on her knees and scooped some of my sperm out of her pussy and rubbed it around her opening. She spread her ass cheeks apart and looked at me over her shoulder. I pushed my dick to the opening but there was no way it was going in. So I started by gently trying to push a finger in. I licked the finger and gently pushed it inside her tight anal ring.

"Oh shit," exclaimed Dana, "that feels weird"

"Please don't," I said.

"Don't what?" breathed Dana.

"Don't shit," I said.

After getting the finger inside, I began to stroke it in and out slowly and gently. At the same time I started fingering Dana's vagina again until she started whimpering and humping my fingers. Then I added another finger, and started the whole process again. This time instead of adding a finger, I pushed my dick slowly inside her. When the head cleared her anal sphincter, she was so tight I thought she would snap my dick off.

"Ohhh!" cried Dana, as I started pushing more into her tight hole.

I backed off a bit and then started to push forward again. I reached around and started to very gently finger her clit as I started stroking in and out of her ass. Dana just collapsed; her knees were no longer holding her up. She was lying flat on the floor with me on top of her stroking my dick in and out of her ass.

I wasn't sure if Dana, was enjoying the ass fucking or if she was just having another orgasm from my fingering her clit, which was more likely, but we both came nearly simultaneously and harder than I ever remember.

I lay there, bathed in sweat on top of her, with her whole body quivering, and tears running down her face. As I tried to pull very slowly out of her, the tightness of her ass re-stimulated my dick to the point where it was almost hard again. She reached back as I spooned her on the floor and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself further into me. When she felt my dick bump her, she smiled.

"Something around here missed me," she said. She got up and knelt over me and licked the end of my dick. To tell the truth I was partially grossed out by it, but I hated the bitch so much, and it felt so good that I wasn't going to stop her.

The look on her face said it all; she knew what she was doing. It obviously didn't taste very good, the mixture of my sperm, her vaginal secretions, and particles of fecal matter from her ass, but she never said a word. Maybe she thought that doing it was a part of her penance for her actions. She took my dick in her mouth and started giving me a blow job.

On my part, it was probably just the pure filthiness of what she was doing, but I was so turned on that I came again, in a very short time. She literally started sucking the sperm out of my dick as it came out, and that sensation was too much for me. I pulled out of her mouth and hand, and the last few spurts, went on her face, and her breasts.

I got up into a sitting position, and hugged her to me. I'm sorry but there was no way I was going to kiss her until she had brushed her teeth a couple of hundred times. I wiped the tears from her face, and some of the sperm, and looked at her.

"Dana," I said, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I couldn't control myself."

"It didn't hurt much," she said, "You were very gentle."

"Then, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I'm so happy," she said. "For weeks now, I didn't think, I even had a chance, at getting you back." She said. "I also didn't think you'd ever touch me again," she said. "But now, not only did I get to have you again, there's a good chance that, we'll stay together," she said.

"Dana, there was always a small chance that we'd stay together," I laughed. "I've always loved you, so much," I said.

"Yeah, but now you have no choice," she said. "And I swear to you, that I won't ever cheat on you again."

"Dana, all we did was have sex," I said. "I didn't rape you, you even begged for it. So just because we fucked, it doesn't mean that we're locked together," I said.

"Well it might not under normal circumstances," she said. "Of course, you didn't rape me, and I did beg you for it," she continued. "If you want it, we can even do it again, right now or whenever you want it," she said smiling. "Ooh I have a great idea, why don't we go over to my Dad's house, so you can fuck me on their dining room table" she said smiling. "Or better yet, bend me over the conference table and fuck my ass, during the next board meeting," she laughed. "We're yours again and that's all that matters," she said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. I was beginning to have a bad feeling about this.

"Since I got back in the house, like you've noticed, I've been running around naked, and acting like I was in heat," she said. "I also went off birth control. And you know how money can buy you nearly anything?" She smiled at me again the way that every nefarious bad guy in the movies always does as they're telling the hero the details of their plot to take over the world.

"I got a doctor, to give me some of those fertility drugs, that they give women who can't get pregnant," she said. "So all three of us are yours again, me, my pussy, and your baby," she smirked. "And I know you're just not the kind of guy to run out on his own child," she added. "So you and I will be together for at least the next 20 years," she said with another blast of the bad guy smile.

"And I know that you love me, even though you're really angry at me, so in the end I'm expecting that love to win out, and we'll be happy again," she said her face changed even as the words came out of her mouth. "Really this was all I needed, I needed something else to fill my life, while you're at work," she said. "So there won't be any more affairs, because I'll have you, and when you're not around I'll have your baby." Dana looked up at me with a really smug look on her face. I didn't know what to say, or what to do. "I love you Jason, I'll never let you go," she said smiling, then she added, "Game over."

I jumped away from her as quickly as I could. She just sat there with that smug look on her face. "Don't take it so hard baby," she said, "I swear I'll never do anything to hurt you again. I've been in hell since we broke up, I never want to go through that again," she said.

I was really tempted to just smack the shit out of her, at that moment, but I didn't. I took a quick shower, and dressed. "See you when you get back, honey," she said smiling at me. She actually had the nerve to rub her vagina.

God Damn, I was pissed at myself. I needed to think, so I just got into my yellow Mustang and drove off. After driving around in the dark for a while, I realized that I was hungry so I ended up pulling into the parking lot behind a cheap greasy looking little Coney Island Hot Dog place.

As I walked in, the aroma of week old grease, and the sight of big fat flies reminded me of the places I used to eat and hang out in during my pre-Dana college years. I ordered a bowl of Chili, and a Coney dog, from the bored, and scruffy looking character behind the counter. I looked at the name tag on his once white apron that was decorated with grease spots. The name tag read "My name is Flo" and I almost laughed. This guy didn't look like a Florence.

The only other occupants of the place were two tired looking women, who were obviously working girls. They looked like they were at the end of their useful hooking lives, because they were both getting fat around the middle and using even more than the average amount of hooker make up. There's a point where make-up does more to make a woman look more like a fucking circus clown, than it does to enhance and beautify her features. And these two were beyond that. Still at that moment I'd have been way more likely to fuck one of them bareback, than to ever stick my peter in Dana again.

As they got up to leave they appraised me, and made eye contact. "Sorry ladies, my soon to be ex wife, took all of my money and my balls in the divorce settlement," I said.

"Well, I could do a freebie, so money's not a problem," said the taller uglier one.

"Yeah but she's still got my balls," I laughed.

As they shrugged their shoulders and walked off into the chill evening, I heard a familiar sound. A big throaty V8 funneled through a nearly illegal exhaust system. For a second, I thought some asshole was trying to steal my car and then I saw the headlights enter the parking lot and pull up right next to me. What are the chances of that? I wondered.

The guy came into the restaurant (if you could call it that) and his eyes scanned the place, as if he was looking for possible threats. There was no fear in his eyes; just that been there, and lived through it look, that cops and vets all have. He came in and sat down near me, though there was plenty of space in the nearly empty room. He caught Flo's eye, and yelled out his order. "2 Coneys, with everything and put pickles on them," He said, as he sat down near me, "to go."

"The pickles add to the flavor," he said in response to my curious look.

"What year?" I asked.

"08 charcoal gray GT," he said.

"06 "Screaming Yellow GT," I replied.

"I like your paint," he told me.

"Sometimes I wish I had yours," I said, "There are times when I'd really like to be un-noticed and a bright Yellow Mustang is pretty fucking hard to hide."

"Hiding sounds good about right now," he said.

"Can't run away from it though," I began, "It's just like our cars."

"How so?" he asked as the cook brought him a greasy bag.

"Well, right there on the front you see that horse, the Running Pony," I said. "That horse is purely an American symbol, it means freedom," I continued. "But if you look at the horse, it isn't running away from shit," I said looking at him."That fucking pony is running right into the thick of things, and that's the kind of guys we are," I said. "So whoever they are," and I hesitated here. "Be that Mustang, run straight at them and give em hell." I think his back was a little bit straighter than it had been when he came in, and he revved his engine a bit louder than necessary as he pulled out of the parking lot.

I left a short time after he did, and I guess my own words came back to me, I had never gotten anywhere by hiding from my problems. I had to face them head on, so the best thing for me to do was to just go at Dana as if she was a problem. I would not allow her to determine my fate or my life. I did need to find out though whether or not she was pregnant. If she was, I was as she put it, stuck with her for at least 20 years, because even though there had been studies about how kids turned out, who grew up in homes with divorced parents. I wasn't about to do that to any child of mine. If by some miracle, she wasn't, hoo wee, it's gonna get pretty cold in here boys and girls.

As I drove through the dark early morning streets in the area they called the block I saw many things. I saw what I originally thought were women, that weren't. I also saw things that didn't look like women; that were. I saw literally hundreds of hookers, some were fresh, and could have been any college girl who had just slipped out of her dorm. Others were so strung out on drugs, and whatever else they did, that they probably wouldn't survive the night. There were even big fat assed matronly Grandmotherly types, walking slowly along the streets, as out of place as antlers on an elephant.

Then suddenly, more out of reflex than any conscious decision, I slammed on my brakes. If I hadn't she'd have been dead. I was probably doing 40 in a 25 mph zone. She stood there with that deer caught in the headlights look, while she was startled by the near brush with my bumper. She literally was a "dear," caught in my headlights. She looked to be no older than 20 or 22, and was probably younger than that, and she was beautiful. She was almost breathtakingly so, but I got the idea that she either didn't know it or didn't care. She had long, thick, wavy, red hair, which someone had gone crazy and added yellow blonde highlights to. So the effect was almost as if her hair was on fire, when caught in the glow of the Mustang's high intensity halogen headlights. I couldn't make out the color of her eyes from the distance, but they were piercing and beautiful. Her lips, like the rest of her were succulent and purposeful; Lips like that were intended for kissing.

Her body was the same, she was bigger on top than Dana, and we're not talking about fashion titties here boys. These were not just bags of saline implanted under the fatty layer of her chest for the sole purpose of attracting a mate. These were nature's own real live jugs that would someday overflow with milk to feed her young. They would also, only grow bigger and start to sag, as she aged. But for now they were as awesome as the rest of her. The jacket she wore against the evening chill, stopped at her waist, and I found myself thanking God, for small favors. Her ass even in her tight jeans was spectacular.

Something about this goddess in training just seemed out of place here. It was like finding a statue of an angel, in a dirty trash can. You just wanted to take it out and display it in a church or a museum. With her aristocratic features and bearing, I could imagine this woman as a Queen who'd been transported across time, to the block. I was expecting her first words to me to something haughty and noble, like, "Let them eat cake." But I was both disappointed and pissed as she spoke and destroyed my illusion.

"Dumb fucker," she spat at me. "Watch where the fuck you're going doofus!"

"Stupid bitch," I spat back as I drove off. Thus ending that fantasy.

I spent the next few hours driving around, and pulled back into my driveway as the sun was coming up. I went upstairs and found Dana in the bedroom. She obviously hadn't done much since I left. She was sprawled across our bed with her legs splayed open and dried cum, running out f her vagina and on her face. The whole room smelled like pussy so I opened up the window, and let a cool crisp fall breeze in, hoping she'd contract pneumonia before I got her nasty ass cleaned up.

I went into the bathroom and started the tub, then went to the kitchen and started the coffee. Heading back upstairs I picked Dana up and carried her into the bathroom. She woke up and scanned my face as I carried her. "Where are you taking me!" she asked as I gently placed her in the warm tub filled with her favorite bubble bath. "Ooh, that feels good," she said smiling, "I thought you might be really angry at me. But you'll see," she said." We're gonna be really happy, baby."

"I know it was another bad thing, but it's for a really good reason. I got the idea from watching Jerry Springer," she said. "Don't kiss me," she warned, "My breath tastes like shit." I believed her because she literally, had licked her own shit off of my dick, after I had pulled it out of her ass. It was funny though, because kissing her was the last thing on my mind.

"My ass is really sore. But my pussy has that warm glow that I've missed so much." she said stroking my face."I only get that from you," she said. I went downstairs and brought her a cup of coffee, and her toothbrush.

"What are you going to do while I'm at work?" I asked her, pretending to care.

"Ooh, first I'm going to sit here, and just recover from that fucking you gave me," she said. "Then I'm going to try and decided which room we're going to convert into the nursery. And I'm going to start picking out decorations, and baby furniture. But it's going to be hard until we know the gender of the baby. Then, I'm going to make myself beautiful and sexy, for you to come home to. I have to start exercising and all of that though, so I can keep my figure after all of our kids are born," she continued. "I don't want to turn into some fat assed little wife that you'd cheat on, because you don't find her attractive anymore."

I couldn't believe my ears; did she say all of our kids?

"What do you want me to wear for you tonight?" she asked.

I started to say a muzzle, a mask, and a chastity belt, but I held my tongue. "You don't have to wear anything, for me," was what I said.

"Oh so daddy wants me naked again," she said, making me wonder what she heard. "Okay," she said softly. "But tonight could you make love to me, instead of just fucking me? I'll probably still be a little sore," she pouted.

I realized that I just did not understand this woman, what had I said to make her think that we would ever have sex again? I changed into a business suit and headed for the office. I worked out of the corporate headquarters now. Kurt had a corner office and so did I. I also had an office across town in the building that housed the offices for our now burgeoning, truck rental business. We also now rented passenger cars and had a corporate fleet vehicle leasing program.

I did a couple of meetings, including one with the board of directors, where I detailed my trip from last week, and what we could expect. I also explained to them, that my intention was to open offices in Canada, for both our logistics company and the rental company, very soon, and then move into Europe. It was time for Navarro's interests to expand into the global market.

One of the directors asked why not South America, before Europe. I explained that even though proximity and distance wise South America, especially Mexico made sense, the political upheavals and drug wars made SA too much of a risk presently. All of the directors were impressed, especially when I pulled up slides showing the crime rates, and recent attacks on tourists and foreign nationals that were occurring daily.

I spent the rest of the day, from just before lunch on looking at condos and lofts on the internet. At about 2p.m. Kurt came by to see me. He'd gotten a report on my board meeting and was really happy with my progress. He got a chance to see the detailed plans I had for our expansion. We again discussed my proposal to replace Tyler Chriscos as CEO of the Truck rental business with George, and move Kurt Jr. into the COO post. I explained to him that Tyler had a lot of experience, but had just been given the position because he was an old friend of Kurt's and couldn't go any higher in the Logistics company because Logistics already had a CEO, Kurt, and I had taken Tyler's old post as COO.

"George and Junior have run this company, since we had the original idea" I said. "It's time for them to take over, and Tyler, as nice as he is, is always a step behind," I continued. "He spends more time playing golf, than he does working," I said.

"I know," said Kurt, "I play with him every day. Does that mean, you think, I should bow out too?" he smiled.

"There's no one here who's anywhere near ready to take your place sir," I said.

"It'll be a few years before George and Junior are ready for the big picture," I said.

"I wasn't thinking about them," he said, "Although, I'm proud of my boys, you pushed them and made them develop into far more than I ever expected out of them." Then he broke our long standing rule about no personal business at the office. "How are you doing?" he asked, "Are you still crying, over Dana?"

"Sir I still love her so much, but she just keeps stirring the pot." I said. "I really think that we'd be better off, if she'd move out, or let me." I continued. "We just keep hurting each other, over and over."

"You should just do it," he said.

A couple of hours later I was taking a tour through an unfurnished loft, downtown near the river front. The loft was perfect. Stark brick walls, thick carpeting everywhere except for the hard wood floors in the kitchen area. A chrome staircase led upstairs to the sleeping area and a second bathroom. It was all one huge room that was nearly as big as some houses.

"How many garage spaces do I get?" I asked the manager.

"How many do you need?" he asked looking at me funny.

"At least 2, but three would be better" I said.

"$200, per month, per additional slot," he said, "but I also have a bigger unit, on the ground floor that has a garage door that opens in from the street."

"You could literally drive into your own living room." He said looking at me funny.

"Sold," I said and wrote him a check for the first and last month's rent, and security deposit. "I probably won't move in for a while, because I have to buy furniture, and work out some details with my wife's lawyers," I said.

"Ah," he said, "Now I understand the need for the additional parking spaces. One is for your wife," he said.

"No, they're all for me, I'm leaving that crazy bitch ASAP," I said walking away.

Over the next few weeks, I lived a double life. At work I was the same old Jason I'd always been. True I did spend a little of my time each day furnishing my loft, but other than that, I was me.

At night, I was the best fucking actor in the world. I treated Dana like she was gold plated. I did everything she asked of me. We went out to parties with her boring, arrogant, pretentious friends and I pretended to have a good time. Then we came home, and spent a lot of time together. The only thing she didn't like was that I insisted on wearing a condom when we had sex. I'd told her that I wouldn't fuck her bareback again, until we knew for certain that she hadn't picked something up from Tim.

We wouldn't want to hurt the baby, by passing an STD back and forth between us. At first she hated the idea, but for some reason she thought that us having a lot of sex, was necessary for our continued growth as a couple. She told me at least 20 times a day how much she loved me, and how sorry she was. She even told me that she knew it was going to take a while, for me to trust her again and be able to express my feelings for her. But she was patient, and ready to wait for me.

And Dana had literally turned into a whore; she did anything I wanted without hesitation. Nothing was too dirty, or too nasty. There was nothing off the table when it came to sex. I once jokingly told her I was curious about Golden showers, and the whole urination thing. When I came home, there were rubber sheets on the bed in the guest room and all over the floor. Even I had to admit, that when she greeted me at the door, wearing nothing but a smile, I was often so turned on that I just couldn't resist her. Dana didn't know it, but we were both waiting for the same thing.

Then one morning, it happened. As we were having breakfast, the phone rang, I absent mindedly picked it up.

"Hey Jason," said the voice, "Ralph Derrico here. I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you," he said. "I just got her test results back."

My heart stopped beating temporarily. Derrico was Dana's doctor. I'd asked him to do a DNA test for me to make sure I was the father, as soon as it was possible. I wasn't expecting results this fast it had only been about 3 or 4 weeks. I was hoping it might be Tim's fucking baby and I could just be done with Dana. Or I could just be resigned to my fate.

"You guys will just have to try again," he said. "But at least you're both disease free."

"What?" I snapped.

I guess he got the wrong impression. He mistook my surprise, as anger, or disappointment.

"Look, it's not the end of the world," he said. "Dana just isn't pregnant. You can still try again," he continued as I hung the phone up.

I looked across the table at Dana as she ate her breakfast. Looking at her made me think about nature. The woman was like a lot of plants, truly beautiful to look at, but full of deadly poison inside. What the hell, I thought, one more for the road.

Dana knew I liked looking at her so she generally kept the heat up very high in the house and walked around nearly nude. She was tall, blond and slender with beautiful perky breasts and the slim hips of those fashion models and TV weather girls. I took the piece of toast she was eating out of her hand and stood her up. Then I grabbed her and pulled her to me lifting her by her ass and sat her down on the kitchen counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me back. I licked her breasts everywhere but her nipples, and traced my tongue up to her neck. Dana loved to have me nuzzle her neck. Some women liked their ears done, with Dana her ears were a dead spot, but you could start her gushing just by light blowing on her neck. I swear her neck was connected to her pussy because within seconds, she was squirming and telling me she couldn't wait.

I didn't make her wait either. I reached into the pocket of my robe and rolled the condom over my dick. "Come on daddy, I'm on fire" said Dana. Less than 3 seconds later the condom was in Dana's vagina, with me going along for the ride.

Dana had always loved sex, but lately, she was insatiable. Sometimes I thought my dick would drop off, since we were going at it 2 or 3 times a day. I think it was all in her mind. She had read an article that said a lot of women were constantly horny while they were pregnant. And I think she was sure that she was having a baby. The baby was supposed to be the thing that would tie us together forever. We had names picked out. Kurt after her father, if it was a boy or Verna after her mother, for a girl. Verna was my idea of course.

I have to admit it that morning was my crowning performance. As I headed for the shower, already late for work, I left Dana a quivering wreck on the kitchen floor, with three used condoms around her. She was smiling, as she lay there with her legs splayed open.

"That was sooooooo good!" she said as I stepped into the shower stall smiling. "We're probably going to need more condoms," she said yelling to me so I could hear her over the noise of the shower.

"No we're not" I yelled back to her as I dried off.

"Do you want to try fucking my ass again?" she asked. "I didn't really like it, but I'll do it if you want to," she said.

"Not going to happen," I said as I dressed. I think she thought that I didn't want to do it because she'd said that she didn't like it.

"Why don't we need more condoms?" she asked.

"Because we're disease free," I told her.

"Was that the doctor on the phone?" she asked as I picked up my briefcase.

"Yep, it was," I told her.

"Ooh, so we can do it without rubbers" she said, "That's why you're so happy. You want to feel this pussy, with nothing between us," she said.

I grabbed her, and looked deeply into her eyes, "Nope that's not why I'm so happy," I said.

I kissed Dana, like I was an incubus and tried to suck the life out of her. She was out of breath, and staring glassy eyed at me as I let her go.

"Take the day off and fuck me some more," she said her voice full of lust.

"Nope," I said," Got a meeting with your dad."

"Well, I know somebody who is really going to get some pussy tonight," she said.

"Well, you can tell Tim, I said to enjoy it," I told her.

She looked at me with indignation written all over her face. "I haven't touched Tim or anyone else except you, since..." she said, leaving out, "since you caught me with him."

"We're starting our family now" she said, "And maybe it isn't the way you wanted it, but there's nothing we can do about it now. And even you have to admit, the past 3 weeks have been wonderful," she whined. "I love you so much more, there's no need to bring up Tim. That was the past," she continued. It was an awful mistake, but the future is you, me and our baby. That's why I had to play all of those games with you, because I knew you still loved me, and it really wasn't much of a challenge." she said.

"Every man I've ever run in to, always wanted to fuck me, but you're the only one I want," she said. "I regret that it was necessary, to trick you, but we're happy again, and I swear to you, I'll never do it again."

"Dana, since every man you run into wants to fuck you, you don't need me," I said smiling.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she added. "And I've got a question for you. If the doctor said we don't have STDs, why did you just use condoms?" she asked.

"Because I wanted one for the road, and you're not pregnant," I said. Dana's face fell as I walked out the door.

That was 8 months ago, and I'm still very careful now. Dana occasionally catches me at work, and starts talking about getting back together, or how much she misses me. She's made it no secret that In her mind, even though we're divorced, she stills owns me and I own her. My divorce was final sometime back, and I've lived like a monk ever since. I go to work, stay there nearly the entire time that I'm awake; then go home just to sleep, shower, and get back on the job. That's my schedule, 7 days a week. Even Kurt has been after me to take some time off. After he found out what Dana had tried to do to me, he really had no words and told me so. I found myself, believe it or not, trying to explain at least, what I thought were the reasons for her actions.

Several of the single and divorced women on the staff, made overtures or, tried to intro me to some friend or relative of theirs who'd be perfect for me. I refused to date or even have women as friends. But lately the loneliness was getting to me. My temper was getting shorter, and my list of the porno movies I owned was getting longer. I needed something, even if it was just a one night stand. I didn't want to go to an escort service, where, there'd be a paper trail. No Heidi Fleiss, tell all books about the boy wonder of logistics' tryst with an escort. If I was going to do this it would be quick, cheap and nasty. That's how I found myself on the block.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.