Jake's Journal  - The Philippines with Ganda - Cover

Jake's Journal - The Philippines with Ganda

Copyright© 2011-2013 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How a man who was too old to marry again ended up with a wife and six mistresses and avoided prison. A journal of my later years as edited and corrected from time to time. Of a good man (we hope) and the women and girls who turned his world inside out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting  

I had just dumped a load in Ganda's ass. I had nothing for Krissell at that moment.

OK, but not now. My body is not ready. Come here and just let me hold you. You think you can love an old fat man like me?

Opo (pronounced Oh-Po, means Yes Sir or Yes Ma'am.) You are Pogi. (handsome)

I am holding Krissell in my arms. Her head rests nested on my right between my arm and my chest. She is lying on her side with her head looking at my chest. My right hand rests on her right hip. Her right leg crosses over my legs. We are cozy, safe and comfortable. Ganda is on my left, face down on the bed. Her left hand is on my left shoulder and my left hand is on her left buttock. The drone of the air conditioner on medium-low is the only background sound.

Krissell, I want you to start at the first thing you remember as a young child and tell me your story. The places you lived; the people in your family; the problems you and your family dealt with. The schools you attended. Who your friends are and how you got to where you are, at the bed spacer and work now. We have all night. There is nothing I want more, than to know this.

I am shy to tell you.

If you want me to accept you; if you want me to bring you to the US and be part of my family, this you must do.

Ganda muttering: Where were you born?

And so, slowly with frequent questions along the way, Ganda and I learn Krissell's story. Ganda might have had a little of it before in Tagalog, but I have it new for the first time.

As she opens up to me, she becomes a real person with a family and brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces and nephews. We learn that she has a BS in computer science, but that she is unable to get a decent paying job in her field. We also learn that she knows Chinese, as well as Tagalog and Visayan and Ilocano.

After a long time and a lot of sharing, she rests her tale and I, with new vigor, start kissing her lips. I move my right hand from her hip to her ass. She shifts her body and starts humping my right leg.

My left hand travels from Ganda's ass to Krissell's pussy and is met with a welcoming sigh. She gives me access and encouragement. I give her love from my lips to her lips, sweet kisses meant to communicate caring and love first. I roll on to her, and in a basic missionary position, enter her slowly. I meet resistance as I reach her hymen and then it is like the hymen has never been there. She gives the loss not a moment's commemoration as she pulls me into her and requires my cock's full attention.

Krissell: I am yours, I am yours pogi, yours.

And she is mine. Mine and Ganda's. The lovemaking is delicious and long. We shift positions time after time and finally when Ganda starts to squeeze my balls and kiss my neck as I stroke in and out of Krissell's cunt, my cum meets Krissell's inner sanctum sanctorum. I bury the word there. Hell, I bury the whole dictionary there. And so it is every time a man enters the House of the Lord, the Beth El, and pays due homage. Krissell was my Vestal Virgin and now she would be my Temple Whore forever more.

I would be lying if I said I remember any more of that night. I don't. I do remember Ganda shaking me and telling me that we have to get going if we want any breakfast before meeting the property lady about the lease on the apartment. At that point, it is all ass and elbows as we get showered and toileted and dressed.

At breakfast, Ganda had her chocolate shake. Krissell had chicken and rice. I had eggs over easy with corn beef hash, OJ and coffee ... and no, hash is not a foreign dish in the Philippines, they love their corned beef hash. Go figure.

Afterward we three pile into a taxi and head to Cubao. It's an hour drive and this time the game of chicken our taxi driver is playing had me hurtling out of the back seat, over the back of the front seat and toward the windshield before Ganda and Krissell grab enough of me to stop the impact of head on glass. The driver doesn't say squat. He just drives on.

When we finally get to the Bougainvillea Mansions on P. Tuazon Street, I am ready to disembark. The place looks nice. There are two five-story buildings, a gated security entrance and it looks well kept and clean. P. Tuazon Street itself looks just fine and the address is a short walk from Dampa Farmers Market, SM Mall, Alimall, Gateway Mall and Farmers Mall. The Gateway Mall is built around and on top of the Araneta Center, a huge public auditorium venue for live events from pro basketball, boxing and cockfights to first run movies and huge TV spectaculars. Ganda's workplace is in walking distance. The apartment – I am told is a condo – a studio affair with a bathroom. It is a bit dirty but completely serviceable. I provide the down and security deposit and we sign a lease. It is ours for a year.

With the key in hand, the three of us head over to the SM Mall. I purchase a queen size bed, and sheets and pillows, and a table and chairs. The furniture will be delivered later. We carry the pillows and sheets back to the place. Ganda calls Maria Rose and tells her she now has a place for some of her stuff and gives Maria Rose the address. Ganda then takes off afoot to her bed spacer to remove her things from there. I give her pesos for a taxi ride back. I give Krissell pesos for a taxi to Makati and back to gather up things from her bed spacer. I stay put.

Two hours later Ganda is back, Cliff and Maria Rose (with Tabitha) are there with other things of Ganda's. I thank them and hand Cliff some pesos to cover the costs he had incurred getting the stuff over to the condo. They can walk home without cost now, but I told them to hang out as I was going to take everyone out for a nice meal. They are happy to stay.

Shortly thereafter, Krissell shows up with a single suitcase. What she brings amounts to all the things she owns in this world. Ganda goes out to arrange for the electric service to be put into her name. Water is provided by the building management. That fee is paid to the building manager. The next day Ganda will arrange for cable TV and DSL, which I need if I am going to be able to stay in this place on my return.

I also provide Ganda and Krissell money for a microwave, a small refrigerator, a two-burner hot plate, air conditioner, and a water cooler/heater. You know the type with the huge blue bottles you put in upside down? All these things will arrive after I leave this time but will be there when I get back. They did not need a laptop as Ganda has one. That is in itself a long story and not worth telling here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.