Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine - Cover

Saul & His Ex Meet Ronnie Levine

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Chapter 6: It's Finally Friday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: It's Finally Friday - Saul and his ex-wife Lynda meet Ronnie Levine, the SoCal distributor of superheroine equipment and find out what Saul's wife Mona is really like. First chapter is a little slow with sex but it will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

A: Getting Ready

Saul woke Friday morning and lay still for a moment as he considered all that he'd seen, heard, and done this week. His cock was fully erect as he thought of the evenings party/show and his wife and stepdaughter taking mule cock tonight.

"I don't care what it costs," he thought, "I want to see Mona, Margie, and Lynda fucked till they can't move, are covered in cum and Margie becomes my fuck slut." He stretched and then rolled over to hold his wife. He kissed her gently and Mona's baby blues opened and she smiled at her husband.

"Tonight's the night," she said as she kissed her husband. "I'll come home and tell you of my mules and donkeys and any other lovers I take tonight as you pound your cock into my well used cunt. I need to remember to take a tampon to ensure I keep the last load of mule cum till I get home and then release it into a glass and drink it for you."

"Honey, I love you so much," Saul said as he kissed her again. Mona, feeling his hard cock on her leg, reached down and gave it a squeeze.

"You want to get this taken care of before you get up?" she asked.

"No, I need to get moving. I have some business to take care of at the downtown office and then a big appointment tonight to keep me busy as you're doing your show in Tijuana. I promise that I'll be home when you return though," Saul said and then swung his legs off the bed, stood and headed into the bathroom. Mona stretched and then ran her hand to her crotch to lightly flick her clit as she remembered the pounding those mules had given her in her two appearances with them in the past.

"Oh fuck, I can hardly wait for tonight," she thought and then rolled over to catch another 40 winks.

Saul left the house and went into his downtown office to catch up on some paperwork and sign other documents that needed his signature. At 1 PM he called Lynda and arranged to meet her at the club at 4. They'd leave her BMW and his Jag there and get in the rented Ford Crown Victoria for the drive to Tijuana. Saul had paid extra to have Tijuana entered onto the rental agreement as normally rental companies didn't want their cars crossing the border. But an extra $500 and a deposit equal to the cost of replacing the car and he had arranged it so that there would be an unfamiliar car to his wife and her daughter when they arrived for the show. Saul was at the club, parked next to the rental, with a space for Lynda between his Jag and the Ford as Linda whipped her Z3 into the spot, opened the door and swung her left leg out of the car. The scarlet mini dress rode up her leg, exposing the full view of the black thong covered crotch, red garter straps and black stockings. The red knee length 5 inch heel boots completed and matched the ensemble. Smiling up at Saul, his ex-wife pulled the deep scooped neckline down and allowed her 38D puppies to pop into view.

"No, no bra" she teased Saul as she tucked them back in. "It's only 17 miles to TJ, why leave so early? Your slut wife and equally slutty daughter won't get there with Ronnie till 7:30." Saul extended his hand to help Lynda from the car and guided her to the Crown Vic, assisted her in and got behind the wheel.

"I want to get down there early to talk to this Pedro. I'm going to tell him that I don't care about cost, I want my women totally fucked and ravaged by animals, men, women, everything and everybody," he answered, carefully leaving out that she was included in the "his women" group. "I want you under his desk, sucking his cock, to ensure we get all we want for this weekend. I want more than just the private party tonight. I want them on stage for a crowd of Mexicans, like Margie did. If necessary to get them totally fucked over, I want other donkeys brought in to fuck them and any roaming packs of dogs to be lured in to gang fuck them. I want Mona's previous clients, the rich men, brought in to use her and then discuss business with them. I want this fuck frenzy to last as long as possible and, like I said, I don't care about the cost. If Pedro can return my women, totally fucked out and covered with cum, I'll give him a one hundred thousand dollar bonus, as long as the party lasts until at least noon on Sunday. I want a 40 hr non-stop sex marathon that leaves the women exhausted."

Lynda thought about that. She decided it fit in perfectly with her plans to humiliate Mona and show Saul what a slut his trophy wife was. Then, she'd get him to divorce Mona, remarry her, and keep Mona on as a sex slave for them. She could be kept on a rug in the kitchen and used as an oral sex cum receptacle for them as her ass and cunt belonged to Bruno, she didn't know about Saul & Mona's 4 dogs yet.

Saul stopped at the border checkpoint to show his papers and soon had 3 border police checking Lynda out. Her stocking tops were on display as was a partial peek at her panty covered crotch. A lieutenant came up to the car and ordered a sergeant to open the door, Lynda to exit and lean over the car hood. He would check to ensure that they were not smuggling anything into his country by doing a body cavity check.

Lynda considered refusing and having Saul take her back to the club but her desire to see the women do the animals had her giving all the cops a good 60 second look at her crotch as she sat with one leg in and one leg out of the car. Finally exiting the car she leaned over the hood and flipped her skirt up revealing her nude ass cheeks with the thin red thong running between them.

"Shall I help you?" she asked and spreading her legs, she pulled the thong off her crotch and ass. "There, that should free up any cavities you want to check, with whatever you want to check them with," she taunted the men, daring one of them to actually free his cock and shove it into her. While the officer and other men all wanted to do just that, he was forced to settle with running fingers up both holes and finally allowing them to leave.

As he had figured, it was 5:30 when Saul pulled the Ford up to the address Ronnie had given him. It was on the South side of the downtown area and apparently had been an indoor bull fighting arena. Pedro had bought it and built his business offices, an apartment for himself and later his wife, living quarters for his whores and several private party rooms. Saul estimated it had to cover a 3 block by 3 blocks square, judging from all the streets leading to each side of it. They entered the front door, identified themselves to the cop acting as a doorman, and were escorted up to Pedro's office as Mona and Margie pulled up to Ronnie's. They all knew, from their previous trips, how long and invasive the crossing was going to be and had planned for it.

""HOLY SHIT!!!" Ronnie exclaimed as the two statuesque women walked into his office. "I know I told you to wear those outfits and I'm glad you did baby," he told Mona as he placed a hand on her navy blue covered ass. She had followed his directions and had the navy blue mini dress and lingerie set on to offset her blonde hair. Margie however had passed on the gold outfit and had an emerald green mini dress, black stockings and white thigh high boots on. "Does the lingerie match that?" Ronnie asked and Margie dutifully raised her skirt to show the matching thong and garter belt. A quick downward pull of the bodice showed the emerald green bra.

"I gotta admit babe that green really goes with that red hair. Even better than the gold did," Ronnie said as he placed his other hand on Margie's ass. "Now did you two hot mother fucking babes bring your bags and heroine costumes?" Both women nodded their head and Mona said,

"They're out in my car, I thought we'd grab them and throw them in your car as we left for the job," she explained. Ronnie thought for a minute. Saul and Lynda should be at the bordello and Saul and Pedro getting Lynda ready for the fucking of a lifetime. By the time the border police frisked these two and finger fucked them, if they were lucky only fingers would check their body cavities, everything should have time to be set up.

"Ok babes, let's hit the road to TJ and give those border checkpoint agents their normal thrill with your bodies," he said as he escorted the two women out the door.

B: The Planning

Pedro jumped up from behind his desk and hurried around to shake the rich gringo's hand and admire the bitch at his side as Saul and Lynda were shown into his office.

"Senor Fineberg, what an honor to meet you. Who is this astonishing looking woman with you?" Pedro asked and showed them to the sofa on the wall and brought a chair over to sit and face them.

"This is my ex wife Lynda, she's here to watch my wife, the Blonde Avenger, fuck your mules, donkeys, dogs, men, women, anything and everything you can fuck her with or have her fuck. Now, do you have the contract showing what I'm getting for supplying my wife and her daughter to your house of ill repute for you to whore out this weekend?" Saul asked.

"Si Senor Fineberg, it's in my desk," Pedro told him. "However, a problem has arisen about tonight."

"And that is?" Saul asked.

"The city Mayor missed both your daughter and wife's performances and has demanded his 16 year old son and himself attend the party tonight," Pedro explained.

"So what's the problem? If they want to attend the afterhours show, I don't see the problem," Saul said.

"No Senor, they want to attend the private party with you. The Mayor is a sadistic son of a bitch and I hear the son is a chip off the old block. The Mayor wanted my wife to take his son's cherry Tuesday for his birthday and when I tried to avoid it, I was arrested and then my wife was forced to go to the Mayor's office on Wednesday morning and get fucked by them, the Chief of Police and then a gangbang by members of the police department. Thursday morning and this morning she had to return to the city Administrative building and continue fucking the police until every man on the force has had her in one of her three holes. I think your wife and daughter will be beaten and brutally raped by the two of them this evening. I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it, all my security is off duty police officers," Pedro explained, half expecting the gringo to leave, call his wife or Ronnie Levine and cancel the party, or take it elsewhere.

Saul on the other hand felt his cock rise at the thought of the two being manhandled, beaten and raped. They were Amazon heroines and there would be no lasting marks or bruises.

"I think I like the sound of that, Saul honey," Lynda purred as she rubbed his crotch and thought the swelling cock was from her actions, not Pedro's words.

"If there is nothing you can do, then there is nothing you can do. I know how politicians are and your Mayor and his son can have their way with them, however they want. I'm sure they'll want to be first and then maybe they'll leave. I don't have a problem with it," Saul told him. "Now can we get Lynda and I a drink, move over to your desk so we can sign the contract for this party, and Lynda can start making the down payment.

Pedro clapped his hands and Mercedes entered the office. "What would you like?" Pedro asked them. "This is my wife Mercedes; she'll get you drinks from the bar."

Saul and Lynda placed their orders, Pedro told her to bring his usual, and then watched Lynda go to his desk and crawl under it as soon as Mercedes had left.

"As you can see, Lynda is in scarlet red and I know Mona is in navy blue and Margie in emerald green. Can Mercedes put on something that will fit in like that? I know Ronnie would like that," Saul said as the two men rose and moved to the desk. Pedro sat in his chair, opened the center drawer and pulled out a manila envelope, placing it on the desk and then moving his chair forward. Lynda unfastened his belt and pants, unzipped them and fished his cock out and sucked it into her mouth as if she were a vacuum.

"Senor, you were very lucky to have this woman as a wife. She really knows how to get down to business," Pedro moaned as Lynda's tongue swirled around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

"Yes, she is very good at that," Saul laughed as he picked up the envelope and began to write on it. "Here's the aphrodisiac for Lynda and Mercedes drinks," he wrote and placed two small envelopes on the desk. "One envelope per woman, it's a double dose, and they'll be ready to fuck anything and everything to quench the itch in their cunt," it said.

"Now, you said you had six big cocked, specially bred, mules for the heroines. I take it you have other, smaller cocked ones for other women?" Saul asked.

"Si Senor, I have a dozen regular donkeys. They are smaller than the mules in both size and cock size," Pedro said.

"I know that once my wife and her daughter get started; there will be no stopping them. But, how are we going to make this last? I think they'll fuck all them dry and want more," Saul guessed. Pedro knew he was talking about Mercedes and Lynda as well for the donkeys.

"What I'd like to do is allow the Mayor and his son to parade them around for my regular customers as I announce the afterhours show at 2 AM. I know many of my customers would also like to fuck them so I have devised a plan. When I reopen at 2 for this show, admission will be $25 to get a red ticket which allows you to fuck a gringo whore or my wife. Those tickets will be offered free to anyone who brings a good looking wife, daughter or girlfriend to the show to be used by other customers with a $10 white ticket. I know we'll get a number of women to help with relieving sexual energy because their man wants your wife or daughter or my wife but can't afford it. I'll put donkeys on any of these women who seem to be going fucking crazy and may end up with some new employees," Pedro explained.

Mercedes entered the office with four drinks on a tray and handed her husband and Saul theirs. Taking a guess she walked around her husband's desk, knelt and handed Lynda hers. Lynda took a drink, handed it back and went back down on Pedro's cock.

"Mercedes, you have that gold mini dress with matching lingerie, go put it on and then come back. Mr. Fineberg says his blonde wife is in blue, the redheaded stepdaughter is in green, and you saw his ex wife's red. So, go put on the gold so that you look as sexy as them," Pedro told the statuesque brunette.

"Yes my husband," she said and left, disappointing both men as she took her drink with her. Lynda's was left on the desk and so her envelope was dumped in and then it was stirred to mix it in.

"So how is bringing in more women going to help this party last? I was hoping it would go till sometime Sunday, you'd make a lot of money and I get to see them fucked till they are totally exhausted and nothing is left to fuck them," Saul said.

"Mr. Fineberg, you're a man after my own heart. I have fed the mules and donkeys Viagra so that they will all be good for at least two fuck sessions and I have talked to another donkey bar owner and tomorrow morning or afternoon, when my animals need a rest, we will march 6 – 8 women to his bar and let his mules and whores have them, as well as his customers. When finished there, we return here to clean them up. I have 20 very rich men coming in for their private party, at a fixed rate for each, to watch your wife and daughter take mules, other women take donkeys, and then they'll all get blowjobs, or can fuck them in their animal stretched cunt, or their ass.

After that party, my regular customers, whose women I still have, can return for them and to fuck the gringo whores or my wife again. I'm sure I'll be able to buy a couple of daughters or talk some girlfriends into staying here to work for me," Pedro said as he laid out his plans for the weekend. Those 20 rich men, who had heard of Mona's party there, were paying $30,000 each to come and get fucked by the gringo whores.

"That's wonderful, I like your ideas," Saul said as he shook Pedro's hand. "If only my wife and stepdaughter can take the mules, and they are good for two fucks apiece, then I want all 6 mules to fuck each of them, one after another. The red ticket customers can fuck their mouth as the mules fuck them. Come on Lynda, get this man to cum so you can swallow it all and show him our appreciation for his party planning."

"Yeah," Lynda thought. "I'm going to make sure that trophy wife slut and her daughter are covered in cum for that walk in public. I'll get some mules or donkeys jacked off all over them before we leave here." She took Pedro's entire cock, deep throating him, and then humming. Her vocal chords vibrated around his cock and Pedro suddenly thrust up out of his chair.

"AAAIIIYYYY CARUMBA!!" he called as his cock unleashed spurt after spurt of his thick cum into Lynda's throat. She backed off till only his head was in her mouth so she could catch some for him. When finally Pedro fell back into his chair she looked up at him and opened her mouth to show the load she had saved and then closed her mouth, visibly swallowed, and reopened it to show it was empty.

Mercedes re-entered the office as Lynda crawled out from under the desk, picked up her drink and crossed back to the sofa to sit down. She looked at the other brunette as she tossed off her drink.

"You look nice, Mercedes is it?" she said. "Can I get another drink?"

"Of course," Pedro said. "Mercedes take Lynda to the bar and get her another drink and then take her down to the party room we're using tonight." Mercedes and Lynda left the office as Saul looked at his watch.

"Ronnie and the girls should be here soon, is there someplace I can watch you present them to the crowd before I go to the party room?" he asked.

"Of course, but I thought you were going to be disguised?" Pedro asked.

"We are. Lynda has a rubber green faced witch's mask and I have a Frankenstein mask. Both have mouth holes and cover the head completely, so Lynda can be forced to suck cock with the mask on. I'll reveal our identities to Mona and Margie during the public fuckfest later tonight," he explained.

Pedro led him down to the main arena where a donkey was pounding a long and thick cock into one of Pedro's whores. Pedro assured Saul that the animal on stage would be ready to go another several times when needed. This fuck would not affect his performance later. Saul put on his mask and Pedro led him down to the first row, center stage, to watch the introduction of his wife and stepdaughter to the crowd and hear the crowd be informed of the party later. He looked around before he sat and wondered how many would return and of those, how many would bring a woman to turn over to Pedro to use as a whore this weekend so that they could fuck his wife, her daughter and his ex-wife, for free.

Pedro returned to his office at 7:55 to find the Mayor and his son waiting for him. The boy had a sack in his hand and Pedro wondered if it was safe to ask what was in it.

"So, where are these American whores?" the Mayor asked.

"They are supposed to be here at 8" Pedro said.

At 8PM exactly, Ronnie Mona and Margie enter Pedro's office. The border check had taken extra long as the women were led into an office and their body cavities were searched. One lieutenant checked their mouths by ramming his cock down their throat, another used his cock to check their vagina and a captain had used his to check their ass. Both women entered Pedro's office in an aroused state after having all three clits so stimulated.

"Ah Ronnie, my friend, you're here with the entertainment," Pedro said. "I'd like you to meet the Mayor of Tijuana and his son, Ramon."

Ronnie shook both their hands as the two stared at Mona and Margie. Both women were 5'7 barefoot, and with their heels on towered over the 5'5 Mayor and his 5'0 son. Pedro, sensing the tension, told the women to step into the bathroom and change into their costumes. When they emerged 10 minutes later, all four males stared at them. Mona, as the Blonde Avenger, had decided to buy a new costume for tonight and had a new gold halter top that showed off the tops of her aureoles. The gold skirt left the lower globes of her nude ass cheeks exposed and a little triangle of black thong showed under her hem in front. A gold Zorro like mask and knee high black boots with six inch heels completed the outfit. Margie, as Red Ryder, had a matching costume but in red instead of gold.

By previous decision, the Mayor stepped up to Mona as his son stepped up to her daughter. Both women looked down at the shorter men and smiled. All their hatred of Americans rushed over the two and both buried a fist in a woman's stomach, bending them over and leaving them gasping for breath. Stepping behind their victims, they kicked them in the knees to drop them to the floor. Stepping back in front of Mona, the Mayor grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled her face up to look at him.

"Not looking down on me now, are you puta?" he asked and then spit in her face. His son, Ramon, had opened the bag and handed his father a spiked dog collar and then got one for himself. They fastened them around the women's neck and then snapped one end of a short double ended leash to it. They then removed nipple clamps and pulled the tops down so that the nipples were exposed and tightened them down as both women cried in pain. They then snapped the other end of the leash to the chain running between the nipple clamps.

Holding the leash like reins, father and son pulled mother and daughter to their feet. With Pedro leading the way and Ronnie bringing up the rear, the little procession went to the arena. One of Pedro's whores was finishing her act of sucking and jacking one of the large mule cocks until it gave her a facial. After the applause and the mule and whore had left the stage, Pedro and Ronnie walked out and to a microphone.

"My good friends and customers, you all remember my friend Ronnie, the supplier of gringo heroines for our stage," he said and the crowd erupted in applause as most had been there to see Margie fucked by a mule and then sucking two donkeys off. "Tonight he has brought Red Ryder back for us to humiliate but, he has also brought her mother, the Blonde Avenger."

The crowd erupted again as their Mayor and his son led the two gringo whores onto the stage. They walked them to the front of the stage and then jerked down on their leash, forcing the women onto their knees. Keeping them there, they began to parade them around, showing off to the audience their control of the heroines. Suddenly the Mayor stopped, turned and delivered a right hook, spinning Mona's head on her shoulder.

"You think you so good, so better than Mexicans, I show you," he yelled for the crowd and brought his knee into her belly. Ramon, taking his cue from dad, slapped Margie hard and then buried his fist in her right breast. Margie screamed from the unexpected pain as her sensitive breast seemed to explode.

"Yes my friends come back for the afterhour's party at 2AM. $25 gets you in the door and a red ticket to fuck your choice of American whore. Bring your wife, girlfriend or daughter and give her to me to whore out to the others, and get your red ticket for free. Don't have $25 or a woman to give me? $10 buys entrance and a white ticket to fuck those women the others bring in. Those women will also either fuck donkeys or dogs, as the heroines fuck our mules. Have a donkey, burro, goat, or other animal you'd like to see fuck a woman? Bring the animal at 2 and he'll be put on stage and taken care of by one of our entertainers. You can fuck her mouth as your animal fucks her cunt."

Ronnie, liking what he had been hearing, had left stage and ordered 2 donkeys brought out. He went to Mona and Margie and pulled their heads together.

"Listen up cunts. A donkey is being brought out for each of you to suck on a little for the crowd. However, I want you to resist doing it. I'm going to tell the Mayor and his son to force you to do it. Therefore, you're going to get a beating, but I know you can take it and we want as many customers as possible back for the 2AM show." He then told the Mayor and Ramon what was happening and then motioned the donkeys to be brought out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.