Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Trapped by them again, they started to pull me along to the door that went to the offices. This time, Betty was standing there, and she held the door open for us to go through it.

"If you need any help, call for me," the brunette said with some fun in her voice.

"Oh, I can handle him on my own," the black haired cop said to her. I'm not sure if I would like the way how she would handle me. I think the brunette had nicer things in mind for me.

They pulled me along and I found out that behind the door was a hallway. To the left was a door that went to the counter, and by what I could hear, there had to be some other people around as well.

However, we didn't go there, but walked on. I noticed that there were several doors to the right.

I was pulled along to the third door. The blonde let go of me and opened the door for us. I was surprised when the black haired girl just pushed me through the door opening.

"Go sit at the table, we will be right back for you," she said with a stern voice.

Before I could turn around and shout at her, the door was already closed in front of me.

I kicked the door, carefully, with my foot and shouted, "LET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

I didn't get a response, of course. So, I turned around and looked around the room. There was almost nothing inside of it, except from a table and four chairs that stood in the middle of the room. The chairs stood in pairs at opposite sides of the table.

The wall to the left had a big mirror in it. Probably, a one-way mirror so people could look in on us from the other side. When I walked up to the mirror, I could see myself in it and how naked I was. "At least, I don't have a hard-on," I thought when I looked at myself.

I laid my head against the mirror and tried if I could see anything behind it. I couldn't!

I looked at all corners of the room, but I didn't see any camera. Although, I couldn't be sure if there wasn't one behind that mirror. This made me walk to the table and sit on one of the chairs. This would at least give me some cover from whoever was looking at me.

When I was sitting there, waiting for those two cops to return, I noticed that this room was much colder than the waiting room had been. But still, it wasn't too uncomfortable. With the weather we had been having the last few weeks, it even was a welcome relief from the heat outside.

I was startled when the door suddenly opened and the two girls came back inside. The blonde had a tablet PC with her and another device that I recognized when she put it on the table. It looked a lot like those scanners they used at the forest I had been with Eva.

Both girls went sitting at the table, on the opposite side, and looked at me.

"So, are you going to tell us who you are or not?" the black haired cop asked.

"Maybe ... if you tell me who you are!" I asked defiantly.

"I am Detective Martens and my colleagues name is Hulsmans. But, you can call us Linda and Brenda." the black haired girl answered.

"Okay, now I know who I can prosecute!" I said with a smile.

Linda moved her body forwards and laid her arms on the table with her fingers locked, "I don't think we have to worry about that! You better start talking before you really get into trouble."

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong!"

"And running around naked isn't doing anything wrong?"

"Of course not! I didn't hurt anyone and nobody could see me doing it. So? How can this be against the law?"

"Well, our colleagues, who brought you in, could see you!"

"Hmm, yeah! They did see me!"

"Well, then you were breaking the law, because if I have it right, you were walking in the streets."

"Yes, so!"

"You can't do that, you can only go naked at places that allow it or in private where nobody can see you!"

"Hmm, that's just stupid. Why can't I just run around like I want to. I didn't hurt anyone while doing it!"

"That's not the point, it is to protect the people who doesn't want to see those things and are offended by naked people. It's just something you don't do!"

I let out a sigh of displeasure. Of course, I knew that this wasn't allowed in our Country, but this was the defense I had in mind for myself, if I would get arrested by the cops for real. Luckily for me, those cops from yesterday, didn't arrest me, or else I would have been in real trouble, I think.

Although, I still think that it is something that they need to allow. Especially, because there are some places in the world where they do allow it, and you never hear anything bad happening at those places. Of course, this only counts on running around naked, every sexual act in public has to be forbidden, because that is just something you don't do in public. Except, at those places they warn you about it, then I don't see anything bad about it.

Of course, thinking about yesterday, I also thought that maybe all cops would have some guidelines about nudists and maybe they would only fine them. Maybe even bring them home, when they don't have any clothes with them. Only the real trouble makers would probably be arrested and brought to the precinct to get booked for indecent exposure. This was another thing I had to ask Eva about, because I was sure that I would never be able to stay in my clothes at all times. I knew the urge to run around naked at dangerous places thrilled me more than in that forest she had shown me.

"So, are you going to give us your name now?" Linda asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, then we can't let you go!" Linda said, while moving her body away and crossing her arms in front of her.

We looked at each other, and she tried to stare me down, I think. Well, that is something that would never work with me, not even in a situation like this. In a pub, I would probably look away when a girl like her would look at me like she was doing now. However, that was a whole other situation, even when I was now naked and in fact, more vulnerable. I always was defiant when they would try to stare me down as part of a power play.

Brenda whispered something in Linda's ear and I noticed that Linda wasn't pleased with this. But she shrugged with her shoulders and said, "Okay, ask him!"

"Did they read you your rights?" Brenda asked me.

Well, I guessed that in a normal situation, Eva or Micha would have done that of course, and so I answered, "Yes!"

"And, do you want a lawyer to be present?"

At this point, if it would have been real, I would probably have said 'yes'. However, because I knew that it was all fake and that maybe by answering 'yes', I would be left alone again for a while, I said, "No, I don't need a lawyer! I still think I didn't do anything wrong."

"A reason the more, to ask for a lawyer," Brenda said, followed by a, "Aw!"

I can only presume that Linda must have kicked Brenda's shin underneath the table.

"I don't need one," I said and looked at Linda. I noticed a slight smile on her face this time.

"Okay, well could you sign this paper then?" Linda asked and placed a piece of paper and a pen in front of me.

"I would, if I could!" I joked.

Linda stood up and said, "I'll uncuff you, but you better don't try anything funny or you won't be a happy camper this time!"

"Don't worry, I'll behave. One struggle with you was enough!" I said.

Linda just smiled at me and then walked around the table and went behind me. By the sounds she made, I knew she had kneeled down behind my chair, and then I could feel how she unlocked the handcuffs. Before she walked back to her chair, she laid her right hand on my right shoulder. And while she moved away from me, I could feel her fingers slide over my skin from my right to my left shoulder.

When she sat down on her chair again, I signed that piece of paper that was proof for them that I had wavered my rights for an attorney.

"Now, let's see if we can find out who you are," Brenda said while taking that paper from me.

She connected that hand palm scanner to the tablet PC, pushed a view buttons on the screen and then placed the scanner in front of me.

"Please, place your hand on it!"

I did like she asked and this scanner gave off the same green light as those in the forest. She then checked the screen and said, "Good, now the other hand."

Again, I did like asked and when she checked the results, she pushed some buttons on that screen of the tablet PC and then said, "Okay, if you are in the system, we will have your information soon."

I didn't show it to her, but I already knew that they wouldn't find anything about me by my fingerprints.

Brenda stood up, took something that looked like an oversized cotton swab and moved it towards my mouth.

"Open up!" she demanded.

When I opened my mouth, she leaned over the table and started to wipe the cotton swab over the inside of my cheeks. I don't know if she knew it, but I could look inside her shirt like this and I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Well, I could clearly see her little nipples and something came alive underneath the table.

When she was done, she put the swab in a plastic tube and said, "I'll be right back, I'm going to bring this to the lab."

Brenda left the room and left me behind with Linda. The black haired girl was just looking at me and sizing me up. I returned her gaze and crossed my arms in front of me in defiance.

"You better tell us who you are, or this could become a very long night for you!"

"For you as well," I said and showed her I didn't care about it.

She shrugged with her shoulders and said, "Would have been anyway!"

We kept on staring at each other until Brenda returned.

"Has the computer found him yet?" Brenda asked.

"Nope, no beep came out if it, or him!" Linda answered.

Brenda looked at the tablet PC and saw that it was still trying to find me in their database.

"Maybe we could take his statement down," Brenda asked Linda.

It was obvious to me that Brenda wasn't too sure of herself and needed Linda to confirm everything she wanted to do.

"Fine with me," Linda said and moved herself a bit closer to the table, so she could again place her arms on it.

"So, where did they catch you?"

I had to think for this for a moment, because I hadn't thought about it yet. Eva hadn't suggested anything. So, I just decided to fabricate a little story for those two girls and said, "I was minding my own business, when those two other cops parked their car in front of me and got out to ask me what I was doing?"

"And, what were you doing?" Brenda asked.

"Like I said, minding my own business."

"She means, why were you walking naked in the streets?" Linda said somewhat annoyed.

"Oh, just taking a walk, nothing more!"

"And where did they catch you?"

By now, I thought I had the perfect place in mind and answered, "It was along the main road to the city. I wanted to go to there and see if there was maybe something special happening in the city."

"You mean to tell me, you wanted to go for a drink ... naked?"

"Sure, why not? It's hot enough outside."

I finally got a giggle out of Linda, and she shook with her head and said, "You're nuts! If you would do that, I'm sure somebody would have called us, or maybe you would even be attacked by one of those boys, or even a group of them, who would have felt threatened by you."

"I'm not so sure about that," I said, thinking back on yesterday evening.

"Okay, well, if you say so," Linda said and started to write the things down that I had told her.

"And after my colleagues had stopped you, what happened then?"

"Well, they asked me for my ID and I told them I hadn't it with me."

"Hmm, did you have any money with you?"

"No."

"Then ... how would you have paid for your drinks?" Linda asked suspicious.

"Oh, I'm sure some girl would have paid for me, don't you think so?"

Again, I could see that she had a slight smile on that stern face of hers.

"You're probably right. So, when you told them you didn't have your ID with you, what happened next?"

"Oh, they asked me my name and I told them I was doing nothing wrong, so I didn't need to tell them."

"Well, that's where you are wrong. A few years ago, they changed the law and now you always have to have your ID with you. And when a cop asks you for it, you have to give it to them, even when you haven't done anything wrong. Else you can be arrested and brought in for questioning;"

"Oh, I didn't know that!" I said.

"Well, I will write down that you didn't know. It can lesson your fine, but you should know all laws of our Country, especially the recent ones. That's a thing that is expected from all citizens."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.