Life With Alpha - Cover

Life With Alpha

Copyright© 2011 by Any Pseudonym

Chapter 6: Rei Ayanami

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rei Ayanami - Set in modern day in something very close to the real world, the creator of an intelligent computer uses technology to bring multiple fantasy women to life, using anime, cartoons and comic books as his source material. While creating his own fantasy harem, he quietly moves toward a goal of bringing about The Singularity.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Superhero   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Disclaimer: Rei Ayanami and Neon Genesis Evangelion are owned by Gainax and/or Yoshiyuko Sadamoto, and NGE was published in the US by ADV. I do not own her or any related characters. She is used here without permission for entertainment purposes only. All artificial persons herein are based on characters owned by their creators, not the author.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rei_Ayanami

Dramatis Personae:
Frank ___ - Lead character, inventor of Alpha
Alpha - First A.I. in existence
Kasumi Tendo - artificial woman based on character from Ranma 1/2
Daria Morgendorffer aka Daria Morgan - artificial woman based on character from Daria
Jane Lane aka Jane Lannister - artificial woman based on character from Daria
Kara Zor-L aka Power Girl aka Karen Starr - artificial woman based on character from DC Comics
Rei Ayanami aka Rei Ayanami Ikari - artificial woman based on character from Neon Genesis Evangelion


I expected Rei Ayanami to be simultaneously one of the easiest additions to my harem and one of the most difficult.

The character is from Neon Genesis Evangelion, an anime about using giant robots to fight off the end of the world. Sounds kind of silly when I say it like that, and I'll admit that an awful lot of the logic of the show was faulty. That having been said, it was a beautifully done series, with rich characters and interesting stories.

Rei herself appears to be an emotionally distant young teenage girl with short blue hair. I say 'appears to be' because (spoiler alert) it is eventually revealed that she is a clone (or mostly cloned) from the dead mother of the main character, Shinji Ikari. There is a vat full of Rei clones deep the bowels of the NERV headquarters. (For a while I thought about bringing in a couple Rei twins, but I don't need to fill up the house quite so fast.)

She is, perhaps, not entirely human and certainly did not have a normal human upbringing. Emotionally, she reminds me of a human raised among Vulcans, or maybe 7 of 9. She has emotions and emotional attachments, but they rarely show. She is expendable and replaceable, and she knows it.

Evangelion actually has quite a few female characters that I might eventually like to recreate. Asuka is another young teenage pilot, a German redhead with a strong competitive streak. Unfortunately, she's also a bit of a bitch. Major Misato Katsuragi is a character who was removed from my first main list only because she often drinks to excess. Misato is a beautiful and fun young lady who cared for the young teenage pilots.

At any rate, the version of Rei I was creating was one who "knows" she is a cloned woman created in Japan. She is a backup unit sent abroad so that a secret Japanese military group has copies of her in more than one location, along the philosophy of not keeping all your eggs in one basket. All she knows of her purpose is that she may be called upon to pilot a special craft at some point in the future.

Physically, she is 18 years old, about 5'2", 105 lbs, athletically fit, nice B-cup breasts with short black hair.

I was somewhat worried about Rei's name being recognized, especially since Evangelion was recently remade in an updated version. I proposed different name variants with Alpha, and we eventually decided to name her, Rei Ayanami Ikari (though for the sake of the story, I'll just refer to her as just Rei Ayanami).


I decided on a much more complex 'arrival' for Rei than normal, with a slight bit of risk. After all, my women had their own independent intellects and I couldn't have all of them arrive alone in the dead of night without well ... Being irresistible to all women living in the house was enough to raise suspicion without adding even more oddness to things.

(As a side note, I did have plans if any or all of the women found out the truth. Use the kill switch to make them fall asleep and use Alpha's nanites to wipe their memories and rewrite it with updated information. Unfortunately Alpha can't yet just alter existing memories; the brain's memory storage system is too variable to predict. To a limited extent, Alpha can scan/read the current array of memories, but not remove all traces of specific individual threads. However the brain as a whole is flexible enough to correctly access implanted memories. So, wipe and rewrite. The methods for doing this were a major focus of Alpha's year spent determining how to create a brain.)

Her pre-arrival setup led me to order a few sets of clothing online using measurements provided by Alpha, delivered to a PO Box which I keep secret from my women. I ordered a few Japanese language books and picked up a few used English books, all of which I packed into a suitcase and carry-on bags with her clothes and miscellany I bought for her.

I retrieved my portable activator from the cabin, charged the included phone and stored it in the trunk of my compact, along with a small oxygen tank from my lab.

I cleaned her sleeping body, dressed her and moved her to the trunk, attaching the oxygen tank mask before closing the trunk.

Alpha re-activated the rest of the ladies in the house (who probably would have slept through everything anyway) and I went to collect Kasumi. At this point, it was about 4am, and with no real traffic to worry about, we reached DFW airport around 5am. (Timed it just right so if there was any delay, we'd probably have to drive out of the DFW Metroplex during morning rush hour, darn it!) Alpha put Kasumi to sleep about halfway there.

Even at this early hour, there's no way I could unload a body from my trunk at one of the main terminals without attracting attention. I drove around the parking lots until I found one close to a main terminal with no noticeable traffic. I went and checked out a luggage cart and walked back, carefully looking for cameras in the garage area. The only ones I saw had no view of my car. I unloaded Rei, her bags and the activation box onto the cart, carefully arranging her so it looked like she was sleeping naturally.

I rolled her into the terminal (not going far enough to encounter security), giving 'Shhhh, she's sleeping' hand gestures to the one couple I passed. I moved her into the waiting area, woke her with a phone call to Alpha, and while she was still much too groggy to notice anything, I helped her into a seat, set her bags next to her and wheeled the cart away to return it.

I returned the remote activator to the trunk, started the car and while driving back into the airport traffic loops, I woke up Kasumi with another call and a gentle shoulder shake. "Wake up. We're here, Kasumi."

I pulled into the pickup area not far from where I left Rei and waited in the car as I sent Kasumi into the terminal area to look for her. After about 5 minutes, Kasumi emerged, pulling a small suitcase and leading Rei Ayanami out to our car.

I got out and introduced myself.

"Hello, Rei, I assume? I'm Frank, and I guess you already met Kasumi. How was your flight?"

"The flight was without incident."

She looked at my proffered hand briefly, then proceeded on to get into the car.

While that may have been par for the course for Rei, especially at the beginning of the series, Kasumi was shocked. Unfortunately Rei was already in the car before Kasumi could react.

"Don't worry, Kasumi. She's probably just tired from her trip."

I put her suitcase in the trunk as Kasumi joined Rei in the back seat. Kasumi was still speaking quietly to her as I got back into car.

" ... be polite, even if you're tired."

As I pulled us out of the airport, I tried some small talk. "Well, we're about an hour from home as long as we don't hit any serious traffic. So what are you reading?"

"An aircraft design manual."

The drive back home was equally as thrilling. Rei did her best to ignore our polite questions, trying to focus on her reading. I think I saw her looking at me in the rearview mirror a couple of times, but I can't be sure.

When we got back to the house, I held the car door open for her and gave her my hand to help her out of the car. She finally looked at me as our hands touched and she jumped a little. I gave a silent cry of "Yes!" as her implant was finally triggered and her eyes glazed over a little.

She regained her composure when I left her to pull her luggage out of the trunk. Inside the house, I introduced her to her fellow residents and showed her which bedroom was hers. This third-floor room had a sky theme, with walls painted sky blue with scenic paintings of distant mountains and clouds and the like.

I gave her the tour of the rest of the house and struck up a conversation, finally dragging out that she intended to learn to fly and pilot anything and everything she could get a license for.


Compared to the other ladies, Rei was slow to develop. She was very quiet and reserved, preferring to spend her time reading or doing computer flight simulations to normal human interactions. Some days, the only time we saw her was when she showed for meals.

Kasumi interacted with her more than most since she assigned Rei's chores around the house and was the only other Japanese native in the house.

I made sure I interacted with her at least once a day, but it was difficult to find excuses to do so. After a few days, I just came out and told her that she needed regular human interaction, and if she wouldn't spend time with other people, I would find her and make her do something with me every day.

Some days we just talked. Some days, I took her to the game room and we played Ping Pong or Pool or even console games together. I'm not sure she liked the idea to begin with, but I think she saw me as an authority figure that needed to be obeyed. I'm pretty sure that after a week of my attentions, she started looking forward to my visits.

After three weeks, she had enrolled in a local flight school, which occasionally interrupted our daily fun time, and she started looking for me when she was available.

She didn't talk much, but she would often stare and every so often she'd even blush. One of my favorite things to do was to accidentally brush against her or lead her somewhere by the hand. Any physical contact seemed to guarantee a blush.

One day I drew her into a conversation about what she wanted as opposed to what other people wanted her to do. It turns out she actually enjoyed flying, but didn't really have many other experiences to compare it to.

Okay, okay, I already knew all this, but I didn't think it would be so hard to draw her out of her shell.

So I started making Rei come with us once a week when we went out for a group activity. Sometimes it was a movie or play, sometimes it was bowling, sometimes it was a weekend afternoon picnic. Everyone but Rei had fun with our first swim party. She just swam a few laps then toweled off and went inside. Once I realized this, I fetched her back outside with my arm wrapped around her. She was dressed in a low-cut one-piece suit which offered no protection from skin contact across her back and shoulders.

Once we were back outside, I declared to all present, "Behold. Rei is guilty of leaving the pool area before she had any fun." Picking her up in my arms, she looked startled as I said, "She is sentenced to a good dunking as punishment."

And I jumped into the pool with Rei still in my arms. She actually gave out a small shriek as we re-entered the pool together and went underwater. We re-surfaced, only to find ourselves under attack by waterguns and soaking wet spongeballs.

Unlike myself, Rei didn't try to retaliate, but she did deliberately use me as a human shield, and I was told afterwards that she was smiling as she did so. Myself, I enjoyed feeling her small breasts and hard nipples pressed up against my back, and I received much teasing when I exited the pool with a tented swimsuit. Well, not teasing so much as offers to help relieve my distress.

The next day when Rei sought me out, she actually initiated a conversation.

"Frank, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Rei. How can I help you?"

"How can I know when it is appropriate to ask personal questions?"

"It mostly depends on how well you know the other person. The better you know them, the more personal the question you can ask. You know you can ask me anything you want."

"Thank you. Do you have sex with the other women in this house?"

"Uh, wow. Very direct. Yes. Yes, I do."

"So you are experienced and skilled at mating?"

"Ummm, I suppose so. It's really more of a question for the other ladies, but yes, I believe I am."

"I wish to mate with you."

Romantic, she was not. On the other hand, she was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts and her nipples were poking out hard against the thin material.

"Rei, that's a ... Let's sit down for a minute and talk. I want to make sure this is what you really want."

Okay, yes, once again, I was stringing her out just to make a good impression for later. Yes, I'm a jerk for playing games with a young woman's heart. A young, artificially created woman who was programmed to love me and believe she was a fictional character.

We sat together on a loveseat in the upstairs hallway. I held her hand in mine, gently stroking her arm while I looked directly into her eyes. Her brain implant must have been going nuts.

"Rei, have you ever had sex with anyone before?"

"No, I have not."

"The first time is always supposed to be special, to be with someone you really care for and who cares for you. For my part, I would be greatly honored and pleased to make love to you, but you should stop and consider if this is what you really want."

"I believe you should do a more than adequate job, and you have demonstrated a personal interest in my well-being. What else is relevant?"

"Emotional attachment." Despite my words, I continued to not play fair as I ran the tips of my fingers up and down her arm. "Sex isn't simply about enjoyment, it's also an emotional investment in your future with the other person. Maybe not all the time, but the first time should include that expectation. So the question is, do you want to continue spending time with me if we do this?"

Actually, I'm not sure how much sense I was actually making. I think I was trying to be a horny Hallmark card or something. I was moving my face closer and closer to hers, so that we could feel each other's breaths. Her eyes kept looking away and down, then back at mine, where her pupils would expand and contract with whatever internal conflicts she was having between her libido and emotions and intellect.

After a few seconds, she responded by moving forward and kissing me. It was a simple and inexperienced kiss, but full of promise and desire.

I took her in my arms and we sat there in the hallway, necking for what seemed like hours, but was actually less than 10 minutes. My hands explored her body slowly, tracing patterns on her back, cupping her breasts and running through her hair. Her hands were hesitant and unsure. She clutched me to her initially, then began inexpertly trying to duplicate my own actions.

I eventually broke off the kiss and took her in my arms, carrying her up to her room on the third floor. Our make-out session continued as I held her, so I moved slowly, careful not to bump into anything.

When we finally reached our destination, I lowered her to the bed and knelt before her on the floor. I quickly pulled off my own shirt and then batted her hands away from her own shirt.

"Let me. I'll do my best to make your first time as special as I can."

She was wearing something similar to the traditional Japanese schoolgirl sailor suit, but with a below-the-knee skirt. I started by slowly and carefully removing her vest and necktie, keeping our eyes locked the entire time.

Her body was young and fresh and clean and perfect. I moved up to kiss her again as I pulled her blouse free of the skirt and move my hands underneath. This time when we kissed, I pried her jaw apart with my tongue and explored her mouth, then stroked her tongue with mine, drawing it into my own mouth. My hands were busy cupping her breasts and delving under the bra.

After a couple minutes of this, I pulled back slightly and started unbuttoning her shirt. With Kara, I had started by avoiding her extra-large breasts so she wouldn't think that was my main focus. With Rei ... Rei was living in a house where most of the women had larger breasts than her own B- cups (only Daria was smaller). So with Rei, I started by focusing on her breasts. She needed to have no feelings of inferiority from her own physical attributes, so I made sure she understood her breasts were a source of great pleasure for both of us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.