Dorothy's St. Lucia Vacation - Cover

Dorothy's St. Lucia Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by woolywombat

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mature couple find a rejuvenating experience on an island paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female  

Dorothy and Bob had been thrilled to be finally on their way to the exotic vacation that they had looked forward to so much and were excited to have a chance to reinvigorate their somewhat flagging marriage. As their plane touched down in the tropical paradise that could hardly wait to get to their resort and dive into the full Carribean experience that the travel brochures had promised.

At the same time as their plane landed in St. Lucia, Marcus Ozus and his friend Lucas Bertrizu (known their friends as "The

Fantastic Pussy Gang" because they get more white pussy than all the other virile males at the resort) were downing their regular afternoon favorite rum drinks and planning their next foray into a juicy tourist pussy, ass and oral cavity.

Dorothy and Bob excited and almost giddy upon their arrival had no idea that THEY were likely to be the targets for the rapacious duo. As they deplaned they quickly noticed a muscular black man holding a placard with the name of their resort on it and assigned to transport them to their second honeymoon resort.

Marcus smiled a brilliant smile and welcomed them to St. Lucia.

"Mr. & Mrs. Hamish, welcome to Sundial Resorts. We know you will find everything you dream of here!"

As he helped the couple into his jitney taxi, he noticed the golden gleaming blonde hair, toned round ass and sumptuous full nipple pouting tits on the woman and also noted that the man did not seem to be in very good physical shape. He now knew who he and Marcus would fuck the eyeballs out of. (And make her love every glorious minute of her debasement.) The woman was positively gorgeous wearing a tight scoop necked

T-shirt with the logo of the Sundial Resorts emblazoned across her hinted at swelling bountiful bosom with it's bullet like sentinels sticking out against the straining fabric. Marcus felt his cock quiver and get a semi-woody just in anticipation of fucking this creature.

Two more couples were ushered aboard the resort's open aired jitney, with at least one other shapely candidate for the sexual frenzy being planned for them at their Carribean adventure.

Marcus could hardly wait to arrive at the main resort and let

Lucas see and select the "winners" of their great rape carousel.

Arriving at the Sundial Main Resort check-in, the couple was introduced to Marcus, their concierge for their stay. Marcus, a large muscular, very black Carribean specimen of virile masculinity courteously explained that they were to housed in a

"honeymoon cottage"somewhat isolated from the cluster of cottages that made up the main part of the resort.

Upon their arrival at their marvelous cottage, Dorothy jumped and shrieked in joy, bouncing her sumptuous breasts inside their confining lacy bra and frictionizing her stubby nipples into sublime erection. Seeing this, Marcus' cock almost jumped out of his pants!

"Jeez! she is going to be a helluva fuck!" Marcus thought to himself.

"Oh, honey! This is just wonderful!, Dorothy exclaimed excitedly. "I just LOVE it!

Bob thought, " I'll love just fucken' your gorgeous eyes out, honey!" With a generous tip, Marcus cast one more appreciative glance at the nubile woman's marvelous tits and crotch and made his exit.

And with that, the couple got the settling in. They carefully unpacked their vacation clothes and personal items (including some very private and intimate toys that Bob had secreted in their luggage).

As Marcus shut the door, Dorothy ran to Bob and threw herself into his arms. She pressed her tits and hips into his as he wrapped his arms around her. He loved feeling her luxurious body up against his when she did this. So, he read her signals and began to caress her tight muscular ass. As she planted a wet insinuating kiss, he let his hands slide up her side until he reached the sides of her flaring tits.

She purred a satisfied "hummmmm." into her continuing kiss.

Bob correctly interpreted her signals as an invitation to fuck her ... and RIGHT NOW!

He deftly slid his right hand under Dorothy's gaping blouse and pressed it into her warm and soft tit searching for her stiffening nipple. Taking his time, Bob reached the object of his search and began flicking and teasing it. He was instantly rewarded by

Dorothy's gasp.

"Oh, you rascal!, she exclaimed, You sure know how to rev up a girl!"

Bob mused, "Maybe this trip will revive this slipping marriage!"

Bob waltzed Dorothy slowly over to the four poster bed and gently laid her over on her back still caressing her tits and kissing his gorgeous wife. Slowly massaging her swelling tits, he slipped his hot hand down her scoop neckline and under her bra ... searching for her now hardening nipples.

Bob had always, from the moment that the two had met, that

Dorothy's tits were the most wonderful, awe inspiring, jaw dropping and tongue hardening mammaries in the universe!

And, over the years, nothing had happened to change his mind; they were still just plain gorgeous! As Dorothy's breathing became more ragged, her breasts seemed to swell under Bob's massaging and kneading fingers.

Now it was Bob's turn to get fired up for the envisioned fucking that he was scheming. He knew from past frustrating experience that he had to raise Dorothy's threshold for sex in small increments. He felt he was making consider- able progress by her wet probing kisses and her soft moaning as he wroked he tits.

As Dorothy reached for his hard cock, already eager to escape the confines of his tropical shorts, he knew that this was going to be a good fuck! NO! Not a "good" fuck ... a TERRIFIC FUCK!!

Dorothy's fingers rubbed his stiffened cock and then began to undo his belt and fly to get those damn shorts off and get the business at hand (so to speak).

Simultaneously, Bob was raising Dorothy's t-shirt and pulling it over her silvery locks. With amazing dexterity, he reached behind her back and released the lacy bra that was confining her beautiful tits. Dorothy's glorious globes with their pink nipple bullets sprang free and seem to jump into Bob's waiting mouth.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Bob moaned as he sucked and twirled the thickening nubbins.

Dorothy pushed her soft tits up forcefully into his ravenous mouth and tongue, moaning and gasping all the while. She was getting really heated up and her cunt was already very wet and seeping pre-coital lubricating juices.

Bob smoothly removed the remaining obstructing clothes from

Dorothy's spectacular body, while she helpfully assisted him in divesting his. Now they were both naked and getting REALLY ready for fucking!

Bob moved down her shimmering body with his sucking, kissing, tonguing mouth until he reached her "innie" belly button. He hesitated and proceeded to lavish extra attention on her sensitive little spot. Dorothy responded with squeals and loud encouragement.

"OOOWW! OOOW! OOOW! OOOW! GOD THAT IS DRIVING ME

CRAZY! OH! OH OH!"

Having exhausted that area of pleasure ... he moved his oral ministrations to her waiting, weeping cunt! But, before he began to pay oral homage to her pleasure portal, he concentrated his ministrations on her smooth inner thighs and their concentration of sensory nerve endings. Dorothy shivered and trembled with blossoming delight as Bob kissed and licked and breathed his hot breath up and down her thighs and from side to side.

"Oooo! Ooooo! Oooo! Yess! Yesss! Yessss!, she sighed. Feels soo good!"

Bob slowly eased his right index and middle finger into

Dorothy's now sopping pussy. Plunging them roughly into her and surreptitiously insinuating his right little finger into her asshole ... all the same time keeping up the finger fucking thrusting and stretching Dorothy's delicious cunt hole.

She seemed to produce more and more delectable lubricating juices making the working her cunt was taking feel evermore exciting to Bob as he "worked" her into a state of sexual fever.

By now they were both in a state of frenzied lust. Bob rolled

Dorothy onto her back as she reflexively opened her legs wide and the musty scent of her oozing cunt wafted up to inflame

Bob even more, he mounted her by pushing his steely hard cock up and down her slit liberally coating it with her lubricating liquors before slowly and sensuously impaling her to the soft mattress.

Dorothy felt her cunt being deliciously spread open by Bob's bourgeoning cockhead. She reveled in the stretching and widening of her vaginal passage as his cock glided deeper and deeper into her hot welcoming cunt.

"OHHH! GODD! OHH! FEELS SOOO GOOD! DEEPER, HONEY,

DEEPER! PUSH ... PUSH ... PUSH!!!!!, she moaned as he drove his cock forcefully to the hilt. His cock root now pressed hard against her mound of venus. He was now fully encunted and ready to pound his lovely wife into another world of carnal pleasure.

Bob was aware of the ancient practice of "The Nines", wherein the man drives his cock as deep as he can into his lovers' cunt ... pulls out just to the moment of completely uncoupling ... massages the cuntal opening lightly with his cockhead for eight mini-thrusts ... AND ... then lunges his way to the bottom again. Over and over, this brings the woman to shattering orgasms.

"Take it! Take it! Take it, Baby" Bob cried out as he speared her and pummeled her luscious cunt, now sucking him in with every thrust!

By now every bit of erectile tissue on Dorothy's body was in full flower! Her sweet bullet like nipples were standing at attention atop their raised pink puffy pedestals, her super sensitive clit was quivering with the friction of Bob's cock rubbing and pressing on it with every stroke.

"OOOOWW! OOOWW! OOOOWWWW!! FUCK IT! FUCKIT! FUCK

IT! FEELS SO GOOOD! SOOOO GOOODDD!, OH GAWD! OH GAWD!

CUMMMMMING! CUMMIMMING! OOOOOO!!" She shrieked as the first glorious orgasm hit her with the power of an atomic bomb!

Bob, meanwhile, kept ploughing his steel y hard cock into

Dorothy's steaming cunt ... started to feel his balls tighten and his own cum began to surge to bathe Dorothy's cunt with his pearly essence.

"AAARRGG! AAAAARRRRRGGGG! OOOHH! AAAHHHHH!" He growled as he shot his load! God! She felt so GOOD!

At that very moment, he felt a presence in the room! Looking up from his gorgeous wife's heaving tits, he saw the two visitors who had used their master key card to enter the room.

The stunned couple gazed horrified at the two glistening ebony intruders. They were both heavily muscled and possessed of very large bodies. In one hand of one of the men was a large machete and the other guy held a snub nosed revolver that he waved menacingly. The larger of the two carried a small black leather gym bag which he placed on a nearby chair.

As Bob's hard-on withered to acorn size, the larger of the two intruders softly directed him to the other side chair in a very modulated and deferential tone.

"Sir, please sit down in that chair while we prepare you and your gorgeous wife for the night of your lives. If you're quiet and behave yourself, we might even let you have a shot at her after we're finished ... if she can even feel you by then."

With those words, he turned to help his burly glistening companion in working the lovely voluptuous woman into a raging inferno of lust. Lucas had slowly approached the terrified

Dorothy and was talking to her in a soft non-threatening voice trying to reassure her. Dorothy was still sitting on the edge of the bed with wide frightened eyes, trying to cover her nakedness by putting an arm across her burgeoning breasts and the other hand covering her still seeping cunt.

"Now, Dorothy we will not hurt you if you cooperate. We just want what you have already done with Bob here ... we want to fuck you. We think that you are very beautiful and have an amazing body and we want to give you mush pleasure as well as enjoy some for ourselves. Now, please stand up!"

Dorothy, somewhat taken aback by the black giant's blunt statement of intent ... did exactly what he commanded. She stood up from the bed and dropped her protecting hands and arm.

Marcus deftly swooped the bedspread of the bed and draped it over Dorothy's shimmering chilled body. With his hands on the corners of the spread he gently pulled the naked beauty to his stock still muscular body.

As Dorothy felt herself being enveloped by her soon-to-be-lover she felt her bare bosom compressed against the chiseled muscular and hairless chest of the giant who had her completely under his control. She vaguely felt her nipples which had just recently been sucked into bullet like hardness when Bob had fucked her begin to re-enlarge responding involuntarily to the stimulation she was receiving.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!, she sighed as she slowly melted into the huge man who was holding her up as he caressed her back and firmly pressed her tit into his chest and with his other hand was flattening her belly and cunt into his thickening shorts.

Dorothy felt his cock and couldn't grasp the magnitude of it's size and girth, she just knew it was VERY large.

At his time, Lucas who had secured Bob into the "cheap seats" had removed all of his clothes and when Dorothy saw his half-staff cock ... already twice the size of her husbands' and as thick as a beer can, she gasped. "Oh, God I don't think I can take a cock that size!" Lucas was getting ready to settle into the

"luxury box" that was Dorothy's cunt.

About the same time, Marcus let the bedspread drop to the floor and disengaged from holding Dorothy up. When he did, Lucas moved in. He wrapped his powerful arms around her and cupped each breast in his large ebony ahnds. His hands were so big that they completely encompassed her swelling tits.

Dororthy felt her nipples now so engorged they seemed that they would burst from the swooning sensations she was feeling.

As he pulled her back into his body, she felt his now growing cock rub between her ass cheeks. God, how big could his cock get? It seemed to be as big as a baseball bat and even thicker!

She was filled with thought of apprehension and anticipation ... she was afraid yet she was getting hotter by the second!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.