Wonder Woman vs the James Gang - Cover

Wonder Woman vs the James Gang

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wonder Woman is sent back in time and meets the James Younger gang of outlaws.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Early the next morning, Wonder Woman showed the men how to rig the harness for her "belly ride", as she called it. When the sling was ready, to her satisfaction, Jessie asked why she called it that.

"In South America, women used to have a sport that they called belly riding. They would ride their horses in competition, mounted like this, as their horse fucked them. Their dismounting from the horse after they finished, and the amount of cum leaking from their cunts, counted for points in the competition, as well as their barrel racing and obstacle jumping," she replied. Wonder Woman crawled under Frank's stallion, the horse that got to fuck her today, and with a little help from the men, got into her harness. The semi-erect cock was placed so the head was in her cunt and she began to sway and rotate on the cock to work it to erection and full penetration.

"Oh Hera" she gasped as the cock hardened and lengthened in her passage. "Oh, I love it! It's growing and soon will have me fully impaled. The movement of the horse as it walks will cause it to fuck me all day long. Faster trots, gallops, and full running will cause him to fuck me harder and faster."

The men all laughed at her enthusiasm for what was about to happen to her and discussed gagging her, to ensure she didn't call for help, but decided not to, so they could enjoy her cries as she orgasmed on the cock throughout the day. They'd avoid towns of course, but also planned on staying off main routes on their return to St Joe to avoid any questions on why the woman was fucking a horse. Leaving a gag off, would allow anyone they did meet to hear her cries of ecstasy, where a gag would make it look like she was being forced to do it.

They left the farm just after daybreak and began their trip home to Missouri. George Shepherd took it upon himself to count the number of orgasms the woman called out during the day, as she was very vocal in her horse fucking, always screaming out as she had an orgasm, or was cumming as she called it. The boys figured they had over three weeks of riding to cover the 600 miles back home and Frank was hoping the horse cock slut would be pregnant with something by their arrival. They traveled at a leisurely walk for the horses and Wonder Woman felt the horse cock ease in and out of her in about two inch thrusts at this speed. After 10 minutes of this she began thrusting and rocking, trying to fuck the cock harder as she began crying out her impending orgasm. When they stopped for lunch, John Jarrett fed her, as she wanted to stay imbedded on the cock. That evening, 30 miles down the trail, Wonder Woman was finally helped out of the harness and laid on the ground.

"Great Hera," she gasped, "my pussy will never be the same. You boys will have to use my ass; I don't think my cunt will tighten up enough for human cock tonight."

"Damn, she came 20 times today, I counted them," George said.

"That's okay," Jessie laughed. "I had planned on doing that anyway, after you fucking Frank's horse all day." The rest of the gang laughed and agreed that no one was interested in her cunt, all wanted her ass. They allowed her to rest as they unsaddled and rubbed down their horses, then fed and watered them before picketing them out for the night and setting up their camp and feeding themselves. About 2 hours after the horse cock left her cunt, Wonder Woman assumed a doggy position and Frank James eased his cock into her anal passage. Wonder Woman had prepared herself by using horse cum from her vagina as lubricant and finger fucking her ass as she waited for the men to use her.

"Oh God, she's tight," Frank Moaned as he slipped half his cock into her ass. He pulled back some and then rammed his entire cock home. Jessie had moved in front of her and as she opened her mouth to scream in protest of the violence of Frank's act, Jessie rammed his cock into her mouth, over her tongue, and gagged her as he penetrated past her tonsils and into her throat. He grabbed her head in both hands and held her head, forcing her to deep throat his cock and holding her nose jammed to his pelvic bone as his brother rode her ass in a violent hammering in and out of his cock. Both brothers groaned as one and Wonder Woman felt her bowels get washed in Frank's semen as Jessie's pumped directly into her belly. The ensuing orgasm that washed over her was acknowledged by muffled screams around the cock filling her mouth.

As Frank and Jessie withdrew from her orifices, Cole Younger replaced Frank and John Jarrett replaced Jessie. Wonder Woman again orgasmed as the men emptied into her and came twice as Jim White and George Shepherd used her.

Unknown to all, a pair of eyes stared at them from the underbrush. Lobo, a half wolf-half German shepherd had followed the scent of bitch in heat for an hour before they had stopped. He had caught her scent and quickly found the humans. He had watched the woman dangling under the horse and wondered what was going on there, but his sense of smell told him there was a bitch that needed fucking in that group and he had grown very horny smelling her scent. Being wild, he was not going to go to the humans while they were moving around. He knew from past experience at raiding campsites that they would settle down and then he would investigate the scent.

About 2 AM Lobo belly crawled into the camp. He ignored some left over rabbit over the fire and went to the origin of the scent that had his cock half out of its sheath. He found Wonder Woman lying on her side with her knees drawn up. His nose led him to the woman's ass where he smelled various aromas, although all said sex to him. His animal brain couldn't sort out he smelled horse cum from her pussy and several different human male's cum from her ass. He took a lick of the fluids running from the body and as he enjoyed the flavor, lowered himself fully onto the ground and began licking all the juices up. After several minutes a fresh, sweet tasting juice began to flow and he eagerly lapped it up while he unconsciously realized his cock was hardening to this taste.

Wonder Woman had felt the first lick between her legs and moaned gently in her sleep. Her breathing quickened as that feeling continued and she felt her body respond and pussy juice flowed from her cunt. A hand moved to a breast and rubbed on the nipple as the feeling of ecstasy heightened. She rolled onto her back with her legs splayed wide open and grabbed her other breast as the feeling between her legs intensified. Her knees drew up and her hips writhed in the dirt as she responded to her dream lover.

Lobo had pulled his head back when Wonder Woman had rolled over, but her scent quickly had him back licking and now his big rough tongue was scrapping over the bitch's clitoris. That drew the second hand to her breasts and his tongue actually penetrating her vaginal channel drew her legs up and set her ass in motion. He hadn't lessened his vigilance and suddenly pulled back and bounded out of the camp and back into the brush.

Wonder Woman woke up and looked around. Why was she so horny, she wondered? She had been fucked by a horse all day and then serviced 6 human cocks. She had been satiated when she lay down to sleep, but now her cunt was sopping wet and she wanted nothing more than a hard cock in her body, human or animal, it didn't matter.

"What's wrong, whore?" asked a voice she recognized as Jessie James.

"I don't know, I'm just so horny," she replied. Jessie chuckled,

"I think I scared your lover off. Some kind of dog, couldn't tell kind in the dark, was lapping away at your cunt and you were really moving your ass and playing with your tits for him. I raised my head for a better view and he ran off."

"A dog," Wonder Woman exclaimed. "A dog was licking on my pussy?"

"Yeah, and don't act all shocked. Your ass was really moving for him, so you must have been enjoying what he was doing. Think we'll have to entice him into camp and let him have his way with you in the morning."

They found Lobo's tracks in the morning, but no Lobo. Wonder Woman was mounted onto Jessie's horse and they set off on the days travels. Lobo, from the opposite side of the camp than their search, watched them move off and followed after. His half exposed cock ached for release and that bitch in heat scent was still emanating from that creature he had licked. He still couldn't figure out her strange position under, rather than on the horse, but it didn't matter. She was in heat and he wanted to fulfill that need to be bred, for her.

After super that night, Lobo watched the two legged creatures again breed the female. Again they took her two at a time, with her in a position he knew well, the doggy position. Frank had called out for him and they had thrown some food out in an attempt to lure him in. The men wanted to watch her mate with a dog, as a change of pace. But Lobo didn't come in and they decided he hadn't followed today. They'd keep an eye out for a dog, steal it if necessary, but they'd obtain one so the whore could mate with it.

As Wonder Woman lay on the ground, preparing to go to sleep, she realized she had been here in the past for over a month, but had not had her womanly cycle. She thought back and realized it was about 6 weeks since her last. SHE WAS PREGNANT!! The next thought then was whose? One of the men, or was the legend correct, and it was from one of the horses and she would have a centaur. She tried to remember all the stories, she had thought of as myths, regarding the Amazon's ancestors, their sex with their war horses, and birth of Centaurs. How could a horse fit through her vagina to be born? Were they birthed like that or were Caesarian sections done on them. Would a Doctor, in these times, know how to do that and what would he think or say about the baby?

Then she heard something in the underbrush. She turned her head and peered into the dark, but could see nothing. Had that dog returned? If so, would he lick her again? She spread her legs and began to play with her clit, rubbing it in circles with her right hand, as her left kneaded a breast and pinched her nipple. She wasn't sure about fucking a dog, but her erotic dream as he had apparently licked her last night, made her want a repeat performance tonight. Hopefully all the men would sleep through it and not scare him off before she climaxed.

Lobo, slinking low to the ground, dropped onto it as he saw the creatures head turn towards him. He watched her looking his way and saw her spread her legs and draws her knees up. He watched the hand drop to the sweet tasting area and smelled her scent grow stronger in his nose as she played with herself. His instincts told him she was waiting for him and so he moved closer. He heard her moan like she was when he was licking on her and continued closer. He stopped just inside her range of sight and the blue eyes locked on his glowing yellow ones.

"Come on baby," she whispered. "Come and lick my pussy, make me feel good." She began a two finger fuck, plunging in and out of her cunt as she began rotating her ass, lifting an inch off the ground.

Lobo watched these more violent gestures and prepared to flee. What does this creature want? He thought before the smell washed over him as Wonder Woman came to her self-abuse. The scent of the fluids he had enjoyed so much last night were strong as the cum juice gushed from the finger fucked orifice. Lobo could stand it no longer and advanced to the creature and lay on the ground between her legs. His tongue darted out and rasped up her gash from puckered asshole, over the flowing cunt and finishing its journey rasping over her exposed, blood engorged clit.

"AAAAHHH!!" she moaned as the feeling of that coarse tongue on her clit sent jolts of electric feeling through her body. "Oh Hera, yes, lick me, eat that cunt baby." Lobo did exactly that as his tongue flashed over her erogenous zones and started her on another climb up the mountain of sexual fulfillment. "Oh baby yes, lick my pussy, shove your tongue up into me and tongue fuck me," she gasped. Six men lay perfectly still and watched, in the dying campfire light, as the dog pushed Wonder Woman up, and then over the crest of the mountain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.