Husbands Fantasy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Pieeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband shares his fantasy with his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size  

Gary and Mandy had been married long enough that things had gotten pretty stale in the bedroom. They were happy enough, but with work schedules, kids, and the routine of life their sex life had become pretty monotonous and vanilla in practice.

One night Mandy broached the subject of their sex life with Gary.

"Gary, I was wondering if you had a sexual fantasy that you would want to happen."

Gary looked at his wife with a little surprise. Rarely had she been the one to initiate such conversations, let alone sex.

"Well," he said slowly. "Umm ... Not really no."

Mandy knew she had caught him off guard, but she had also been married to him long enough to know when he was lying.

"Uh huh. Come on, tell me. I'm your wife; you're supposed to be able to tell me anything, right?"

"Okay." Gary took a deep breath. "Well, I guess I have been thinking about what it would be like to be dominated in bed."

Now Gary had surprised Mandy. "Really? That turns you on? Like how?"

"Well, you know, like, telling me what to do. Being a little more decisive, maybe forceful. Talking dirty to me."

"Okay. Like what kind of dirty talk?" Mandy asked very curious now.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you could say stuff that kind of humiliates me a little I guess."

"Really? That turns you on?" Mandy wasn't so sure about this.

"Well, in the context of us having sex it does. I know you love me and nothing you say in bed would make me doubt that." Gary said quickly.

"Okay, like what kind of stuff? You know I'm not very good with the whole imagination thing."

Gary looked shy and thoughtful for a moment. "Well, you could say stuff about my cock size. Or tie me down. You know that kind of thing. You could maybe punish me or something too."

"Interesting. Well, thanks for sharing honey. You know what they say though. 'Be careful what you wish for'." Mandy said with a hint of mischievousness.

Gary didn't know what to think about that, but he did know he was going to have trouble sleeping tonight after talking about his fantasies.


A few nights later Gary got home from work late. When he walked into the house he couldn't hear the noise of the kids so he assumed that Mandy had put the kids down. It was kind of strange that he didn't find Mandy in the main part of the house. He walked into their bedroom only to be shocked at what he saw.

Laying on the bed Mandy was wearing a thin teddy that barely concealed her breasts. She wasn't wearing any panties and in her pussy was her favorite vibrator. She was working it in and out with her right hand while watching the TV. Gary turned around to see that one of their instructional videos was playing and a couple on the TV was demonstrating a sex position.

"Hi honey." Mandy said smiling wide at the expression on Gary's face. "You were running late so I thought I would start without you. Go wash up and join me. And hurry."

Gary nearly ran to the bathroom to shower quickly. It was so unlike Mandy to be openly using her toy like that. He cleaned up in record time and was already semi-erect when he walked back out to the bedroom.

"Well, I see you're already jumping the gun." Mandy said looking at Gary's cock. "Come here and take over my toy for me."

Gary lay down next to her and started working the vibrating cock in and out of her like he knew she liked.

After a few minutes Mandy started to get excited. "Mmm, that feels good. Why don't you get down there and start licking my wet pussy at the same time."

Gary eagerly trailed his kisses and tongue down his wife's body. He loved licking her pussy, especially when she told him to. Suddenly she grabbed his head with her hands and started humping his face with more ferocity.

"Oh yeah. That feels so good. You like that you small dicked pussy lover?" Mandy said heatedly.

Gary moaned with pleasure into his wife's pussy. He realized that she was taking his advice to heart, and he was loving it.

A few moment later Mandy's eyes were rolling back in her head and she was gasping and moaning as she came while humping the vibrator and Gary's tongue.

"Oh, that was amazing. We are definitely doing that again." She said with a big smile. "Okay honey. Now it's your turn to try to make me cum. Roll onto your back."

As Gary did, Mandy brought up two restraints that had been tied to the headboard. He hadn't noticed them before, but now was very excited. She quickly tied his hands so his arms were straight out from his body. Then she brought a blindfold out and slipped it over his head.

"Now you have to do what I say." She said smiling.

Mandy crawled on top of her husband straddling his cock. She started rubbing her pussy over it without allowing any penetration. Gary started moaning and humping her trying to get his dick inside of her.

"Oh, do you like that?" Mandy asked.

"Yes. It feels so wet." Gary answered quietly.

"That's because I had a real cock in me, not yours." She answered.

Gary moaned when he heard that and started humping more.

"No. NO. You can't have my pussy until I say so, and you haven't asked nicely yet."

"Please Mandy, can I have your pussy?" Gary asked quickly, practically begging.

"Mmmm. I don't know. I'm not sure that's good enough. Why don't you try calling me Mistress, or Ma'am. That would probably be a good start."

Gary was surprised by this because he hadn't mentioned it, but certainly not disappointed. "Please Mistress, can I put my cock in your pussy?"

"Okay, that will work, for now." She answered. As she said this she reached down, grabbed his cock, and sat down on it.

Gary moaned loudly and started humping frantically.

"Are you inside me?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, it feels so good." Gary answered.

"Hmmm ... I can't hardly even feel you." When she said this Gary moaned again and Mandy smiled. "No wonder I have use a fake cock to cum. I can't even feel yours." "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry." "You should be. You know what I was thinking about when I was cumming?" She asked while riding him.

"What?" Gary asked quietly.

"What it would be like to have a real big dick in my pussy."

Gary started humping for all he was worth; he was obviously enjoying what he was hearing.

"Okay honey, I'll make a deal with you. If your little cock can make me cum again, I'll let you cum in my pussy. But if you cum before I do without permission, I'll have to punish you."

Gary couldn't believe his ears. This was better than he could ever have hoped for. "Yes Ma'am." He said eagerly.

Soon though his humping got too hurried and he slipped out of her.

"Uh oh, did your tiny cock slip out of my hot wet pussy?"

"Yes Ma'am. Please can you put it back in? Please?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know." She said slowly.

"Please, I'll do anything!" He said with earnest.

"Okay, but you have to earn it first." She reached down grabbed his cock putting it barely inside of her. Then she bent down until they were almos kissing and said "Open your mouth." He did and as she sunk all the way down onto his dick she spit into his waiting mouth.

Gary hadn't expected this but was too turned on to be surprised. He just started humping her for all she was worth.

"Unh. Are you close to cumming?" He asked her. He was getting too close too soon.

"Are you kidding? With that little thing. I can't hardly feel it, let alone enjoy myself. I need a bigger dick in my pussy than that." She said half laughing. "You're not going to cum are you?"

"Soon. I can't help it. It feels to good." Gary said desperately.

"You better not. I haven't cum yet, and I haven't given you permission either. If you do I am going to have to punish you." As she said this she ripped the blindfold off of Gary.

Seeing her tits bouncing as she rode him, and hearing her threaten and talk to him that way was too much for him.

"Ohhh ... I'm cumming." He moaned and he shot squirt after squirt into her pussy.

"You bad boy. I told you to wait. Now you have to be punished." Quickly she was climbing off of him. She wiped herself once with a towel and then she was back on top of him in the 69 position. "Clean up your mess." She demanded and she sat her open wet pussy on his mouth, rubbing it up and down.

Gary opened his mouth and started licking her, not believing what he was doing, and how much he was enjoying it.

A few moments later she got off of him and untied him. "Good boy. Maybe next time you'll learn to wait." She said smiling.

All Gary heard was that there was going to be a next time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.