A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters - Cover

A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A series of short letters from a husband detailing his wife's sexual encounters with black men. More to follow over time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial  

Emma wasn't herself the next day. In fact she was downright irritable and moody. Perhaps she was blaming me for getting her into all this and forgetting that she had been just as culpable as I in making it happen. Everything had moved so fast and I guess she was a little bewildered how she'd allowed herself to end up in bed with John as quickly or easily as she had. Just what did it say about her character or her marriage that she had enjoyed sex with a well hung black man while her husband watched. Emma took her vows seriously and though she wasn't devout she occasionally wore a small silver cross around her neck and liked to go to Church on the holidays. I guess she was probably wondering were all this left her and I knew the whole event had proved a real attitude adjuster. I noticed a wave of apprehension cloud her face whenever I mentioned John as her new 'bull'. She'd taken pleasure from John and his big, dark dick and that was perhaps what troubled her the most.

As for me, I'd been told that husbands often feel quite dejected after watching another man fuck their wife. However, I found myself still on tenterhooks, running through the day in my mind and reliving every delicious moment. I don't think we could have planned it any better, taking a big risk in letting John visit us at our home. That I had even convinced Emma to go through with meeting him was something I was immensely proud of. Sure, she had been nervous but had had come four times with him over the afternoon. I didn't tell her that his first action was to post on the same interracial forum we had advertised on, claiming to have fucked a hot new slut called Emma bare on her first meet. He added that she was a 'dirty bitch' and had been 'gagging for it'. This was a bit of a stretch but the possessive way he put the message was deliciously poignant. As was the way he aimed to continue taking her 'white married pussy' for as long as he wanted. I added my own reply, thanking him for a great time and adding that she had been 'thinking of nothing else since'. There were congratulations from other members as well as a promise from John saying if he could sort childcare would love to fuck Emma again the following week.

True to his word Emma had received several messages from John on her mobile phone when she got home from work the next Friday. We had shared several emails over the afternoon and I knew of his intention. Most wives, he said, struggled with the lifestyle in the first few weeks. It was all about breaking taboo's and he saw a lot of potential in Emma. She was white, classy and upmarket. In effect, just the sort of female black bulls were attracted to the most. It was important to keep pressing her. Sitting tiredly on the bed in her uniform, the end of a gruelling day, Emma looked puzzled and wondering what the hell she should do. I wandered in and found her phone in her hand.

'You going to invite him around again Honey?' I said a little more eagerly than I'd intended.

'I don't know' she said quietly.

'You like him don't you?' I added sliding my hand into her. She looked down and bit her lip.

'I just keep thinking someone's going to find out' she said.

'Whose going to find out?' I said stroking her shoulder. 'He knows we want to be discreet. You deserve this'. Nodding she lifted the phone and began tapping into the keys.

'Yeah ... yeah ... uhhmm ... yeah baby... '.

'Don't stop ... ohh ... ohh yes'. The next night the sound of intercourse resounded around our bedroom once again. Emma's cries of desperation were met with rhythmic grunts as John lay atop her, thrusting furiously up between her full, white thighs. Her legs were drawn up to his sides, hands locked around his back as his big hips powered away. She was naked beneath him, dinner dress discarded on the floor along with her underwear. I was watching keenly from the French window, sitting cross-legged on a chair. Even with the sheet pulled up around his waist it made for excellent viewing, the slapping of his heavy balls on her loud and offset against the strain of the bed.

'Fuck yeah!'. John lifted himself onto his arms and started fucking slower, their bodies bobbing together and my wife's tits joggling along as she looked up at him. Her eyes were tight and there was a look of pleasure on her face I'd not seen in a long time. They rutted like pigs for most of the evening before Emma went downstairs to make him some dinner. I felt matters were moving fast, at least enough to keep my wife active which John had said again was very important, especially at the beginning. Luckily his sister was playing an role in watching his kids, blissfully unaware of what her brother was actually up too and allowing him plenty of time to play with Emma.

Before we knew it, five very exciting meetings had passed with our new bull. I was coming to terms with them as a couple, something John was keen to instil. John would always call first and try to give us as much notice as he could. With his childcare commitments this was as important for him as for us. He seemed to be very protective and caring of them, something which I know Emma and I most admired. He'd been divorced now for several years and he admitted it was tough at times. Still his relationship with my wife was going so well. Taking the initiative he came up with a suggestion for their one month anniversary.

'I want to take you out baby' he'd said while the two of them lay naked in our bed. Some of the previous husbands he had dealings with had him taking their wives out beforehand. A date, but more than that. a public date were he could 'show them off'. 'Sure Jason would like that too'. I had nodded eagerly. A look of concern bloomed on her face.

'It's risky isn't it?' Emma replied folding her arms. 'I mean what if someone recognises me?'.

'No one will' John laughed. 'Besides it'd be fun'. I sensed he was very keen on the idea, adding that it spread the meeting out over and entire evening and would involve me more in the preparation. 'We'll go out in Derby's, ' he said. 'It's a longer ride but your less likely to run into any familiar faces right?'.

The idea of John taking my wife out as 'show off' material had been driving me crazy all week. That and seeing them more as a 'new couple' which is what I was after in the first place. Sure, Emma was concerned about it but this was what he wanted and she agreed to it. I wanted her dressed up to impress him, no overly slutty as she would never go for that. Especially in a crowded town centre, but with enough on show to advertise her availability. All while proudly wearing her wedding ring on her finger. The evening was given extra significance, as John had arranged babysitting for the whole night with his sister and would be staying the whole night at our house for the first time. Emma was already becoming more comfortable with seeing and being with John and sharing our bed with this new man overnight was a big step. As I said, I could see a difference in just a few weeks but there was still a long way to go. Having him whisper the right words in her ear though was certainly having the right effect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.