The Not So Big Easy - Cover

The Not So Big Easy

Copyright© 2010 by JC Trent

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - So how to start over in the big easy is not really easy for an Aussie...let alone a female sparkie...especially when all sorts of paranormals are coming out of the wood works

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

My thoughts went back to when I met Mike and the deal we struck. The strains of the steel guitar from one of the many artists that frequented this place faded to the background as I remembered.


It was blistering hot in the sun and I had just gotten back from a dusty trip to the nearest town with more fuel for the generators. Tyson was eager to get back and check his territory.

I managed to land a job as a driver of a Velvet Bus. So called mobile brothel. Being summer in Western Australia the temperatures easily reach up to 40 degrees Celcius in the shade. So we kept plenty of fuel to keep the air con on for the comfort of the clients. Though usually we entertained in the evenings so there wasn't that much call for the air con to be on.

As I pulled in I saw a mini-bus loaded with guys and a few talking to Sabrina, the madam of this particular convoy of Velvet Buses. I kept an eye on the situation as I unloaded the fuel from the Troopy (Toyota Landcruiser model which was used as a troop carrier ... hence troopy).

Tyson leapted out of the troopy and started snuffling around the encampment.

This particular convoy of Velvet buses was entirely female. All of us have a security licence and a few of us know a bit of martial arts. Since most of the girls were currently resting or preparing for clients I was the only one out here with Sabrina. We generally liked to look out for each other.

A few times some clients tried to get rough and some tried to strong arm us, yeah like that is going to happen. It was just unfortunate that they tried to do it the one time that all the girls' biology was in sync. Imagine a handful of guys trying to take on a convoy of PMSing women some of which are Domanatri.

I glanced at the group huddled together. They appeared to be looking at some pieces of paper, Sabrina then lead them to the buses, I would assume to get a look at the girls and make sure their IDs matched their medicals. All prostitutes for the Velvet buses need regular checks for STDS and for their health in general.

Since things seemed settled, I filled up the tanks with fuel and stored the rest away. Unzipping my coveralls and tying the sleeves around my waist, I then went to the barrel of tepid rainwater, grabbed a bucket and liberally doused myself.

Ah! that was much better. So my clothes were wet. They would dry soon anyway in this heat. I took off my hat and pulled out the ties in my hair ... I would have to cut it again. I swear sometimes I despair over my hair. It was black, straight and currently shoulder a few inches past my shoulders.

It was my thing to have an under cut to help keep cool and at the same time still able to have enough hair to do something with. I massaged my scalp a little to ease the headache the heat had brought on.

I sighed and grabbed another half bucket of water and slowly tipped over my head, making sure that all my hair was getting wet. It would at least keep me cool for a little longer until it dried.

I was enjoying the feeling of the water sliding over and through my scalp and running over my body soaking my clothes. I imagined I was under a small waterfall, the cool water off the rocks lovingly caressing me. I could be alone, peaceful and cool.

"And who might you be?"

I was rudely awakened out of my fantasy by a man's deep rumbling voice and Tyson's rumbling growl of warning. I opened my eyes to see one of the men with whom Sabrina was talking to before. He was tall, magnificently muscled, dressed in slacks and a shirt that was casually unbuttoned. His long red hair was tied in a pony tail at the back and he had the most interesting eyes. They were clear and the colour of sapphires. In his hands he held a Tablet pc of some sort.

"Who's asking and what for?" I rebuked.

"Uh, Her name is Rose." Sabrina intervened nervously. I frowned a little at this, Sabrina was rarely nervous especially around men. Wondering who this guy was I put the bucket down and faced him with crossed arms as he looked down on his tablet pc and touched a few things. "She is not on the list."

"Well, she doesn't service clients. She is just the driver and Jillaroo." Sabrina explained.

"Well, Miss Sabrina, I know for a fact that that is a lie. I have heard that her 'services' are, how do I put this 'indescribable'? So why isn't her medical submitted?" the ranga rumbled.

"Because I don't fuck the clients" I interrupted his posturing, which earned me a "not now" look from my boss. Hey, I was getting a little annoyed at being talked about and I didn't like his 'tude.

The Ranga looked at me then. I mean really looked, I could see his eyes dilate and his breathe change as he took in my wet appearance and flushed skin. "I doubt that you are just a driver and general hand Ms Rose. I have heard of some crew members talking about you."

Sabrina and I exchanged looks. Hers was enquirying as if asking me permission to let him know what I did. I shrugged and went to the kitchen area to get half a rockmelon for lunch.

"Some of our clients look for more than just sex..."

"And she gives them that?"

"No, it's when the client can't be satisfied by that, that she comes into it." He raised his eyebrow at that. Sabrina let out a breath. "It's hard to explain, I am not sure even I understand what she does, but after a session with her the men are more than satisfied and she doesn't have sexual intercourse with them."

By then I had taken a seat watching them converse, whilst eating half a rock melon with a spoon. He gave me a speculative look then.

"Ok, as long as no one asks for her."

"Don't worry ... If they do I will make them sign a waiver for her."

"I would prefer that you just let me know."

"I will."

He turned then let out a whistled and signalled to the men in the bus that they could come out, about a half dozen or so. Sabrina hustled to greet them and ensure that all the girls were ready, leaving me alone with impressive looking guy. So I took a keen interest in my melon.

"The name is Mike by the way."

I held out my hand like we were meeting for the first time. "Good to meet you Mike. I'm Rose." I gave him a firm hand shake. It was something I adopted being around tradies a firm hand shake was as good as well, being able to take a leak with your back to the wind. "Are you going to be joining the other guys?"

"No, just here to make sure that they are taken care of." I could tell from his looks that he would have no trouble 'being taken care of'. There were a few females in the mining camps, quite a few were already in a steady relationship and even if they weren't. Well in camps women were more rare than gold.

"Oh." I continued to eat my melon looking at him, looking at me.

"So you know what brings me here. What about you?"

"Sorry I don't discuss my life with potential clients."

"Well, that will make talking interesting considering that I have hired ALL of you for the next 3 days."

I almost choked on the mouthful of melon. 3 Days! Considering that some of the girls hire out for at least $200 an hour. That is quite a bit of money if you are talking beck and call, or rather fuck and suck on call. We had about 6 girls not including Sabrin and I.

Coughing I said,"Well then I would suggest that since you have hired the girls for 3 days you should avail yourself of their services to pass the time."

At this point we could both hear the unmistakable sound of his men and the girls having a good time. He stared at me and I at him. Both of us aware of what was going on around us and neither of us in the least bit embarrased.

"That takes care of the boys." Sabrina pranced out looking rather proud of herself. She also eyed Mike like a dieter in a room full of chocolate. "And now to take care of their boss. If you come this way I will take care of all your needs."

"Thank you no, Miss Sabrina. I..."

"Oh go ahead, Mike." I grinned. "Your boys will be well taken care of and the girls won't do anything nasty ... unless they are asked to."

"Of course they will!" Sabrina exclaimed, giving me a glare as she staked her territory. "I will give you my personal guarantee." she purred at Mike as she grasped his hands and led him away.

Man! 3 days for just these guys. I checked my watch and since all the girls would undoubtedly be busy, I set about preparing dinner. Buffet and BBQ. I assumed that the guys were staying to eat. I made a mental not to ask Sabrina if they were staying in the camp for the whole 3 days. If so I would have to go get some more food.


The food was about ready when one of the stumbled, yes stumbled out of one of the buses. Marigold made her way over to the food. She walked a little funny, but I guess that is to be expected given all the vigorous sounds that I had been hearing the past hour.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.