New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

For a moment, I lay on the couch under Jana and stared at the door. Who would be knocking at this time of night?

The first answer to pop in my head was also the most unpleasant. Scared that something bad was about to happen, I slipped out from under Jana, who appeared to have passed out from her last orgasm, used the robe to wipe myself off, and found my pants. Hopping toward the door, I got my pants on, and fought with myself about either warning Danielle or using the immediate idea of Jana and me sharing the room on Danielle’s bill. It was a blatant lie, but to me it would be worth it to protect Danielle from Roger.

Just as I reached the door, Danielle came out of the bedroom. I wanted to wave her back, to warn her that Roger was probably here looking for her, but I decided to check first. I would look silly if it was room service that she had ordered.

I looked through the peep hole. It was Jordan. Waves of relief swept through me and I slumped against the door. I really didn’t know what I would have done if Roger had been outside. I wanted to avoid facing him and the problems he could cause for as long as possible. However, I grew confused. Why would Jordan show up tonight? It was late and she said she’d be by in the morning to bring me fresh clothes and talk to Danielle.

I stepped back and opened the door. Jordan quietly walked inside and toward the coffee table. I closed the door and locked it - just in case Roger really did show up. When I turned around, I found all three women standing next to the coffee table, staring at one another but not talking or doing anything else.

Jana was still nude, except for sweat and other body fluids. Danielle was still in her oversized Winnie the Pooh t-shirt, and Jordan was in a pair of tight short-shorts and a very nice bra, but nothing else, not even shoes. Their combined beauty notwithstanding, I was a little scared and a lot worried.

For a moment, I stood there staring from one to the next, trying to rationalize what was happening. I walked over to Jordan and waved a hand in front of her face, but she didn’t respond in the least. I walked around all three of them, trying to understand why they were doing this, what the purpose was, and how much I would berate them for scaring me like they were doing. Nothing changed though. Not until I stepped between them. That was when something wholly unnatural happened.

All three of them rose up, floated a few inches from the ground, and like some kind of bizarre merry-go-round, they rotated around me. They rose higher and spun faster, little by little, until their chests were all at my eye level. I didn’t move. I was afraid that if I tried they would slam into me, and regardless of what happened to me, I didn’t want them hurt. Even though I was worried about them, I tried to rationalize what was happening. The only thing I could think of that might offer some kind of explanation was magic.

Was it true? Was I a Magus? If I was, and my Initiation was complete, then this had to be the Finale. Jordan said it was different for every Magus, but she didn’t say anything about spinning bodies or floating women. I could have dealt with swapping bodies with one of them for an hour, but this was not something I was prepared for, not in the least.

The women slowed down until Jordan floated in front of me. A streak of amber appeared down the center of her chest. Though it glowed, it didn’t cast light or create shadows. I started at it, trying to imagine what I was seeing. The streak widened and grew bigger until all I could see was the amber glow. All at once, even the soft color became too much to look at, like a bright flash of light.


“It’s time for your awakening.”

Jordan had been waiting for those words for thirteen long years. She knew about her heritage, knew about her mother’s magic, and knew that she would one day become a Magus, but the day had been long in coming. However, now that it was finally here, she quickly grew apprehensive.

Jordan’s mom, Maryanne, was a beauty that few other women could compare to. She drew men to her for sex like honey drew ants. They virtually lined up at the woman’s doorstep waiting their turns to lie with her. She had large, full breasts, a slim waist, and sexy, long legs. All attributes Jordan only wished she had. Her nipples had become puffy, but otherwise the teen hadn’t even developed the slender curve of hip that her mother had. She doubted she would be able to attract a boy’ infatuated with getting laid for the first time much less a real man who might help.

Maryanne took care of that problem though. It wasn’t a simple matter of just having sex. Even as late as Jordan was in development, Maryanne knew that a boy interested in sex wouldn’t care as long as her daughter was willing. However, to start Jordan’s Initiation another Magus was needed, and she found a man who was willing to help. It was the same man in fact that had awakened Maryanne, Sebastian Rutherford.

Maryanne took Jordan to town to get her ready. They visited one shop after another, doing up Jordan’s hair, her nails, even spending some time in a tanning booth. Maryanne also bought Jordan a new dress and a set of matching lingerie to wear under it.

When they returned home, another car was sitting in the driveway and a man got out to greet them. Sebastian was smooth, generous, and older than Jordan had expected. She wasn’t sure, because she knew about the nature of the relationship between him and her mother, but she thought he was older than her mother.

All three went inside and had a big dinner. Jordan couldn’t eat much; she was so nervous. Sebastian talked to her though, paying her compliments on her hair and dress. It went a long way to make the young woman feel better about what was to come.

Before she knew it, he was leading her through the house as if he knew exactly where to go. He held her hand and pulled her along with his words. In her bedroom, he took his time undressing her, kissing her body in ways that made her feel light as a feather, and telling her how beautiful she was. She, in turn, undressed him and for the first time, laid her eyes upon a real penis. Sebastian was hard, long and thick, and Jordan knew there was no way she would ever get even the head of him into her much less the rest. He was going to split her in half.

Sebastian’s words continued to sooth the young woman. He laid her back on the bed and bent to kiss and lick her in places she had only recently started to explore. The sheer thrill of what he did sent her over the edge into the first orgasm of her young life, but it didn’t end there. He moved up her body, kissing and licking, sending jolts of pleasure through her that she never thought was possible. Her nipples were puffy and thick, and when he sucked one into his mouth she cried out with another orgasm. He spent many minutes nursing on one nipple while pinching and rubbing the other, only to switch between them and send her over again.

Jordan felt Sebastian’s hardness on her thigh. After so many orgasms she wasn’t quite as scared of it anymore. In fact, she was anxious to feel it inside her. He had pleasured her so much, she wanted to return the favor and without asking, she shimmied down his body and took it into her hands.

For a few minutes she simply looked at it, running her fingers along the veins and around the ridge of his engorged head. She was fascinated by his shape and the way it was both hard and silky smooth at the same time. Sebastian never said a word, and let her explore him. She even looked over and felt his sac, rolling his balls between her fingers and weighing the whole thing in one hand. He more than filled her hand and she liked that a lot.

Moving back to his thick, long rod, she noticed a drop of moisture at the tip. Her mother had taught her all about human physiology and about pre-cum. Her mother had also told her that sometimes, a man’s semen tasted really good. Jordan wanted to find out what it was like and with only slight hesitation, leaned down to learn.

Sebastian jerked at first when Jordan licked him and that involuntary movement shoved the head of his cock into her mouth. Jordan didn’t pull back though. Something about the smooth texture of his glans and the flavor of his pre-cum made her want it in her mouth. She sucked on him, like he had sucked on her nipples and pulled more of his length toward her throat. It excited her to have him in her mouth, as did the sounds he made and the words of encouragement that flowed from his lips.

Jordan realized she could lay there for a long time and suck on Sebastian like that, but she also knew that he couldn’t last forever and noticed that he was writhing more and more. He warned her that he was about to cum, but she locked her lips around the crown and got ready.

The first blast alone more than filled her mouth. She barely had the chance to taste it, much less swallow, before the second blast forced her to let go. More and more shot out of the tip of Sebastian’s long, thick penis, coating her face, painting her hair, and covering her neck.

Jordan closed her eyes instinctively and laid her head on Sebastian’s stomach while he almost drowned her with his seed. She still had a mouthful of the stuff and rinsed it around, tasting the fluid. It wasn’t exactly bad, but she knew other things that tasted better. She swallowed it, wanting to know if it would make her nauseous. She never considered how it might affect her, other than getting her pregnant if he went off in her pussy, and sighed with light relief when she realized that it settled nicely in her stomach.

Covered as she was, and almost unable to see, Sebastian volunteered to get something to clean her up with. She opened her eyes to his smile and kissed him fiercely. He returned the gesture and they lay back once again on her bed. She knew that she would eventually have to have him inside her. There was no other way around awaking her powers, so she spread her legs and told him to take her.

Sebastian was gentle, but he was big. Very big. Jordan had already done away with her maidenhead a year prior at her mother’s insistence, but she was very tight. It took them almost two minutes to work just the crown into her. Once that was done, Sebastian leaned over her, kissing her lips, neck and nipples, and applied pressure to slowly push his way in.

Jordan felt him fill her and no amount of distraction was going to take that away. Her original thoughts of being split in two were dashed in favor of exploding once he was all the way in. However, she felt him bump her deep inside and he eased back on the constant pressure.

The bump hadn’t felt good, but it didn’t really hurt either. When Sebastian eased back and thrust into her again, both removing and reapplying the fullness of him in her, he bumped into her again. She felt that he hit her, in a way, deep inside, but it was almost like there was something keeping it from hurting. Like a mat used to help cushion a fall on the floor.

Sebastian picked up his pace and the rhythmic bump was superseded by the many other sensations Jordan felt. It had felt good when he licked her down there, but this was much better. It also felt good when he sucked her sensitive nipples, but again, she preferred feeling his big dick sliding in and out of her slick opening.

Jordan and her mom had lived near different beaches over the years, and she remembered how the waves crashed into her when the tide was coming in. Sebastian’s movements didn’t feel like those tides, but the growing sensation of her building orgasm did. It hit her, pulled back, hit her harder, pulled back, and pushed its way into her, filling her, building in her, growing until at last she exploded with pleasure.

Jordan screamed and clutched at Sebastian and writhed and gripped him deep inside. She was doing everything, nothing, too many things, not enough. She was overwhelmed with sensations, emptying of the world around her and crazed by the simplicity of what was happening.

She relaxed from that orgasm only to feel that another was about to replace it. Sebastian hadn’t slowed his pace at all, driving himself into her like a machine specifically designed to make her come, and he continued to lightly bump her deep inside. Just when the next orgasm hit, Jordan realized that she liked the bump. There was a certain level of pain to it, but more than that, there was the idea that he was as deep in her as he could go and that was what she wanted. She wanted him in her, deep in her.

Over the next few hours, Jordan either pulled Sebastian back over her or climbed on top of the man to feel him inside her again and again. After one especially strong orgasm, one that hit just as Sebastian released another torrent of sperm into her, a blinding flash hit her.

She blinked away the intense light and looked up. Something was wrong. She knew she had been lying on top of Sebastian but now she was under him. Had something happened? Had he rolled them over to protect her? She also felt funny though, in a way she couldn’t explain. When she could see, she looked up into her own eyes.

She watched herself sit up and look around, a confused look on her face. She felt confused too, because she knew she wasn’t looking at a mirror. She looked down and realized that she was looking at Sebastian’s body, from his point of view.

Jordan laid there stock still. She wanted to jump off the bed and go look in the mirror to confirm what she suspected, but her body, her own female body, squeezed her and she realized that Sebastian’s penis was hers and it was still in her body. It finally hit her, they had somehow switched places.

Almost fully panicked, Sebastian, in her body, spoke with the same reassuring tones he had used all night, but he was using her voice. Jordan closed her eyes, trying to will everything to go back to normal, to be back in her own body, but she knew it wouldn’t happen so easily. She felt Sebastian climb off her and the way his big penis slapped against her stomach with a wet plop.

Sebastian giggled then. He giggled! With her voice! It wasn’t the time for laughing. The situation was simply too weird to be funny, and though she knew there was nothing she could do about the situation, Jordan glared at the man in her body, making it obvious she wasn’t happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.