Albion: Elizabeth's Story - Cover

Albion: Elizabeth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The new tables and chairs were finished and ready for use. The children - and the girls, who didn't want to be lumped in with the little kids - were rounded up and washed.

"What kind of sandwich would you like for lunch?" asked Mandy. "Give me your orders and the replicator and I will 'cook.'"

"Good idea, Mandy," said Gail. "If I had a batch of soup made, would anyone eat it?"

John sat down at the round table. He soon found himself surrounded by children. Amy sat on his right, Janice on his left, Stephanie and Michael sat across from him. John wasn't sure about any of their motives.

He sensed that the two older girls were sizing him up as a lover. He was pretty sure that both girls wanted desperately to be treated as adults. John shook his head at the thought that age 14 was now the magic dividing line. So young, he thought to himself. He realised that he was only three years older than Elizabeth. He knew he had matured a lot in that time. He thought about the boy he had been at that age, and tried to imagine that boy here in his shoes. He shuddered.

John wondered whether Jenny's two were in the market for a dad. They seemed nice kids. They looked so ... earnest ... as though it dawned on them that they needed a dad, and he was the leading candidate. John didn't know anything about their lives before yesterday. He didn't know much about being a dad. Which made him remember that he was about to become a father to the children of six women, plus the two on both sides of him, when they came of age.

Amy especially was working on being seductive, and coy, for John. Janice wasn't as sure about her feelings, and the quantity of hormones in her body may not have been as high as in Amy's. John had an idea. He looked around and found Jenny still making her sandwich. He got up and went over to her. He told her what he had in mind. She agreed. He returned to his seat.

Soon Jenny came to the table, carrying her sandwich on a plate and a drink. "Would you like to join us?" John asked.

"I would," Jenny answered, "but all of the seats are taken."

"Amy," John said as he looked at her, "if you have finished your lunch, would you like to sit on my lap and let Jenny sit with her children?"

Amy was surprised at the offer. She had had that exact goal in mind, but had no idea how to carry it out. Blushing and stammering, she rose from her seat and approached John. He moved his seat back and turned so she could be part of the conversation comfortably. She nervously settled herself on his lap, still blushing furiously. He stroked her back in an effort to calm her.

He wanted Amy to begin to feel comfortable with him. He felt that she deserved her place in the adult group, junior as that place may be. He wanted to help her begin to feel like a woman.

He knew Janice was in a different sphere. He knew that Amy felt a great need to be part of the adult group, but also needed companionship from Janice. He realised he could promote Janice's sense of connection to the adults through Amy. John gently reached his arm over Janice's back and drew her close to him. Now he had Amy on his lap and Janice close by his side. He gently stroked both of their backs. The girls liked that so much, they all but purred.

Jenny and Jenny's children were of interest to him. Jenny had made a lot of points with him when she had helped him become a better lover. He had already used her guidance to good effect. He wanted to know how she felt he would fit into the lives of Stephanie and Michael.

"So tell me, Stephanie, how do you like your new home? You suddenly have a lot of family." he said.

Stephanie blushed and turned her gaze to her lap. After a moment, she mumbled a reply. John couldn't make it out.

"Jenny, you must be proud of your children, so well behaved and seemingly so bright. Will you share a bit about yourselves, please?"

"I am proud," she answered, smiling. "They are somewhat reserved, as I am. My father was - is - a minister. I am an only child. The children's father was a clerk. He was a quiet man. Unfortunately, he died last year. The children and I are very close."

"I'm sorry to hear about their father" John said. "I'm sure it was hard on them."

Amy added, "We've had fun in the playroom together. I for one am glad to have them about. I enjoy Stephanie's sense of humour."

"Janice, and Amy," said John as he hugged them both, "Jenny will have the first baby in our new family."

Both girls squealed excitedly. Janice blurted out, "Are you pregnant?" Then she clapped her hand over her mouth and blushed deeply. Amy giggled.

"I'm not pregnant yet," Jenny grinned. "That's John's job."

"Can we watch?" cried Amy. She didn't flinch, but she did blush. She looked at John, hoping he wasn't upset.

John looked back at her with surprise all over his face. "I don't think Jenny had it in mind that I do my job this very minute!"

Jenny smiled shyly. "I don't even know whether I can get pregnant. AI?"

The disembodied voice responded, "The nanites have been preparing your body since it was announced this morning that you would be first. Conception should occur within the next twelve hours. An additional supply of sperm would be helpful."

"Oh, my," said a surprised Jenny. "Just like that? How different our world has become. I suppose you will confirm conception when it occurs?"

"When the fertilised egg has implanted itself in the uterine wall, you will be notified," the AI replied.

Jenny's expression showed the mixture of feelings she had. "Amy, Janice, I don't mind you watching. I'm afraid, though, that you won't learn much. You see, I am nearly as innocent as yourselves. I have kissed a man. I've had a man in my vagina - one man, until today. I have never had sex except on my back. I have never had sex except in bed. I would like at least to try new things, but I have never had the opportunity. I am afraid to experiment."

Janice, and especially Amy, had wonder and amazement written all over their faces. "No way!" said Janice.

"Jenny," Amy solemnly said, "will you share with us? The only thing you have done, we can't do. We want to try everything. Janice can't start yet, but she can see how you respond. She can hear you tell her how it feels, whether you like it, whether it hurts, whether you would ever do it again. Jenny, will you?"

The talk had attracted Mandy's attention. Mandy had moved to stand behind Jenny. "What Amy means, Jenny, is that if you don't fancy sodomy, she might decline the opportunity when it is her turn!"

"Mom!" cried Amy. "Except for making babies, I have more experience than Jenny! I can help her, too!"

"Oh, is your hymen not intact?" asked Mandy.

"It is, Mom, that's not what I meant," whined Amy. "I don't have any experience fucking, and I certainly haven't carried a baby to term. At least I know how to pleasure a girl!"

"Oh, you do," answered Mandy. "I don't think that language was necessary. I think you can express yourself without use of the word 'fuck.'"

"Sorry," Amy said.

"Wait, wait, wait," interjected Jenny. "I don't think I volunteered to be buggered, at least not yet. With this many ready and willing women, I for one see little need for me to sharpen my skills at pleasing John with my mouth. However, if the AI is to be believed, we will all soon need sexual release nearly every day. That seems a tall order for poor John. It would be worthwhile if I gained a backup skill."

"All right, Jenny," Mandy sighed. "How do you want to do this? I think you won't want it to feel too staged."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.