A Midsummer Knight's Dream - Cover

A Midsummer Knight's Dream

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Quantum Knight takes Joey for an evening, she plans a night of lessons on how to be a superhero. But she soon discovers that no matter how experienced one is, there are always things the teacher can learn.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Superhero   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

When we reach the alley, we embrace, and I look into the sky. Ten seconds later we’re back in my bedroom, still holding each other. We gaze into each other’s eyes and caress each other silently for a few seconds. His eyes appear a beautiful bluish green that reminds me of the sky before a storm.

“Hi,” he says.

“Hi,” I answer. He’s nervous, and I need a moment to prepare myself. “Why don’t you put some music on,” I say, tilting my head towards my CD player. “Something romantic.”

He smiles and nods. “Okay.” We let go of each other and as he puts his new CD in the player, I put down my purse and kick off my sandals. Then I grow six inches. My clothes get tight on my body, but not so much that I can’t breath anymore. My breasts bulge out of their cups, and I spend a couple seconds trying to fix them. It’s a lost cause, I quickly decide. My tits are now just too damn big for this bra. Just go with it. I know what he likes. I strike a pose and wait for him to turn back to me.

The music starts. It’s a simple guitar solo set to a slow romantic rhythm and an immediately recognizable melody. Joey turns back to me and startles. His eyes focus on my pronounced cleavage and then tear off to check out the rest of me.

“Oh, wow ... You ... You keep changing.”

“So do you.” I walk up to him and take his arms in mine. “I wanted to meet you eye-to-eye this time.” And we start dancing slowly to the music.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we’ll see
No I won’t be afraid, no I won’t be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darling, darling, stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me

The young man who is singing, his voice is clear and melodic and beautiful with just a touch of sadness. Joey and I move slowly and simply to the music, staring at each other. I’m getting lost staring into his eyes, which are now a deep blue. It’s one of the many side effects of size-changing, these color shifts. The world red-shifts when I’m small, and blue-shifts when I’m big. But this is my normal height, and I see him now for as he truly is. His motions are gentle and his touches are like sweet caresses. So different from the tribal dance we did earlier.

“You’re a good dancer,” I whisper.

He smiles and shrugs. “Thanks. Annie is a good teacher.”

I sigh. At the mention of Annie, I remember that I only have Joey for a short time, and that his heart truly belongs to others. He shouldn’t have mentioned Annie, but then, who am I to complain? He has other women in his life, like I have other men in mine. And if I weren’t with Joey tonight, I’d be back at Bullwhip’s place getting thoroughly rogered. But this night is an anomaly, a break in both of our patterns. I feel swept up in the romance and love. I chide myself for expecting anything else, and try to show nothing on my face. It doesn’t work very well.

“What’s the matter?” he asks.

I shake my head. “Nothing. Hold me.”

As he wraps his arms about me, I soak into his warmth, and draw strength from him. This night with Joey is a gift, and I embrace it and him. I don’t know what I was expecting this night to become. Some adventure running around in the alleyways followed by a quick fuck on a rooftop? Joey’s not like that. Why am I? My fingers spread out over his back and caress him, and he strokes my hair.

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won’t cry, I won’t cry, no I won’t shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling, stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand now, stand by me, stand by me

Light the sky and embrace the night, I say to myself. And as the song changes to the interlude, a girl’s voice appears, singing the bridge with a clear and bright intonation. Joey and I sway to the music, embracing each other. I press my body up against his and lay my head on his shoulder. He is being the perfect gentleman, giving me strength and support. I had told him I don’t do first dates, but being a gentleman, he does them, and he’s turned this night into one. He took me out to a show, took me dancing, got me dinner. Hell, he even bought me a drink. But as we turn slowly in the dark room, I feel light waves collapsing on my chest as Joey takes a peek down.

So much for the perfect gentleman. I giggle. “What is it?” he asks.

I bring my head back up and look him square in the eyes. “Joey, you DO remember that I can feel it whenever you look at my boobs.”

His eyes grow wide. “I um...” He blushes. Oh, it’s so cute. “Sorry...”

“Don’t be. I like it.” I can’t take it anymore. I pull him close and we kiss.

Darling, darling, stand by me, stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you’re in trouble won’t you stand by me, oh now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me...

As the music fades out, Joey and I are kissing, softly at first, with gentle kisses that match the mood of the music, and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him tight, tilting my head and I start kissing him deeply. His lips are strong and warm, and I feel his hands slide across my back and pull me tight, compressing my breasts into his chest. Our bodies melt into each other, and our kiss becomes raw, open-mouthed, hungry, and passionate. I suck on his warm lips and run my tongue over them. His hot tongue brushes out against mine, and they are now entwined around each other, licking and exploring. My heart is pounding, raging for him, and I churn my head against his, holding his head in my hands as I kiss him. His body is young, strong, and lean, and I can feel moments of trepidation in his actions. I encourage him with kisses and rubbing my body up against his. His hands gain courage and move down, around, and under. They reach inside my shirt, and slide up my back, caressing my skin with warm, probing fingers.

A sudden wave of energy invades my body, and it makes me shudder and gasp. It flows up through my spine and down over my ass and around my thighs. I quiver as it fills my torso, caresses my breasts from the inside, and climbs my shoulders and arms while it pours down into my legs. It passes my lips and I moan because his kiss, his sweet kiss has become a playground of flavor and texture. My body feels like it is awakening from a sleep I wasn’t aware of and it trembles and tingles as my senses blossom. His touch inflames me, every sound caresses me, and his scent is a deluge of pleasure.

I break the kiss long enough to say “Oh wow, you’ve gotten good at this,” and I dive in again.

As his essence fills me, I probe his body in return, following a cascading trail of mass and electromagnetic interactions from his lips through his head and down into his body. I am mentally collecting the entire set of Joey that I want to affect, which includes just his body, but without his clothing. His hands roam over my back gently at first, but one hand does an experimental maul that thrills me. My heart surges at the rough treatment, and Joey immediately adapts, grabbing me roughly and pushing me up against my dresser. As he leans me back, his head drops down to my neck and he kisses and sucks my skin into his mouth, dragging his teeth over me. I moan and shake as he roughs me up, and gasp as the thrills of pleasure echo in my spine. My loins ache for him and my hips churn involuntarily. I remember that he has a contact telepathic ability, and he immediately knows what I like. He’s shattered my concentration. Fuck the whole “teleporting us out of our clothes” trick, I decide, and I start desperately pulling his shirt up.

As he moves his mouth back up, kissing my lips again, he reaches his hand up to my bra strap and takes the hooks in his fingers. He fumbles a bit with the strap, and I pull my arms back and reach around to help him. He’s young after all, and bra hooks can be pretty diffi-Nevermind.

I feel the bra loosen as he has expertly unhooked it one-handed. I forgot he’s been practicing on two girls for the past several weeks.

I kiss him fiercely as I resume pulling his shirt up, and we break the kiss and he moves back as I pull his shirt up and over his head. We’re giggling and laughing as we drop his shirt and start pulling on mine. The instant my breasts are exposed, I feel the light waves collapse on my nipples. He’s ogling me even before I get my shirt off completely, and I pull my shirt and bra off and toss it on the floor on top of his.

Joey stares at my big naked breasts with a hunger, and I smile and thrust my chest up towards him. “Like them?” I’m breathing heavily, and my breasts wobble and tremble in front of him.

He nods, panting. “Yes.”

“Show me!” I demand, and I pull his head down and he dives into my chest, burying his face into my cleavage. His hands move around forward and cup my large breasts. He’s somewhat rough at first, but he immediately becomes gentle, caressing and kissing me carefully, responding to my desires. The rest of my body he can savage as much as he wants, but the girls are divas and they like to be pampered. I gasp as his lips wrap over a nipple and he suckles me. A warm surge of joy flows from my breast through my body, and I am grinding my crotch up against him. I can feel his erection pushing into my leg, and I let out a long hissing “Yessss...” as I cradle his head to my bosom. It’s never felt this good before.

One of his hands slips back behind me, and for a brief moment I see a flash of light illuminate the room. A yawning, stomach-turning field envelops me, and he casually lifts me. I am light as a feather, and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He turns us, carrying me towards the bed, with his head buried in my breasts, He’s kissing them, sucking them, licking them, and soft tingles spread through my torso. My heart is thundering and I’m gasping and panting as he lowers me onto the bed. His hands drop down to my pants, and I help him by shrinking several inches, loosening them. He slips his hands inside and slides my pants and underwear off in one smooth motion, lifting my buoyant body easily in the process. Joey moves lower, and removes my clothes from my legs, and stands up to take off his own pants. Gravity returns, and my full weight presses me down on the mattress. I watch him, grinning as I slowly expand my proportions back to normal. I am naked and glistening with a light sheen of sweat, and I stretch and pose on the bed as he drops his clothes and pulls off his socks. My eyes are riveted on his proud erection, and his eyes dart up and down the full length of my body. I can feel him focusing on my groin, my legs, my stomach, my breasts, my eyes, my lips.

I reach my arms out and beckon to him. Joey climbs onto the bed, on top of me, and I pull him close. His body is warm and heavy on me, his hard naked cock presses up against my leg, and he cups my breast. He lowers his lips to mine and we kiss, and our tongues meet in their own familiar dance as he caresses my breast and runs his fingers over my hard nipple. I’m shaking, quivering in response to a flare of pleasure that burns from his fingers and my mouth. I’m holding his head, stroking his cheek and hair as he nourishes me with a smoldering kiss. I squirm and arch my back, rubbing my leg against his cock and pushing my big breast into his hand. I have a sudden desire for him to suckle me again and Joey starts kissing my cheek, and then my neck. I shiver and thrill as he plants a soft trail of kisses down my neck and over my chest. I’m gasping and panting in anticipation as he kisses the top of my breasts and nuzzles his face between them. I shift my body, encouraging him to nurse, and guide my nipple to his lips. At the moment of contact, a warm wave of pleasure releases, filling my body and mind with an exquisite mix of both sexual and maternal ecstasy. I moan loudly and clutch his head to my bosom, burying his face into the soft and ample flesh.

He swirls his tongue around my nipple, sending me to new heights, and as I writhe and bolt under him, his hand slips down, down, down over my stomach and abdomen, and he cups my sex. His fingers probe me, and I shudder in the revelry as he brushes over my clitoral hood, and then slides up between my outer lips. I am soaking wet already, and Joey playfully inserts a single digit into me, slipping inside easily. I squirm and jump in reaction. I gasp and buck my hips against his hand, rubbing my clit against his palm and encouraging him to push his finger deep inside me, and I snake one hand down his stomach and abdomen. He shifts his hips higher for me.

Joey shudders as I grab his hard cock. I stroke him, I stroke his manhood as I cradle his head to my breast and churn my hips to his finger-fucking. His penis is inflamed and engorged. I moan and dig my heels into the bed, bucking and arching my back. I can feel waves of delight bursting and echoing in my body, and a circuit of energy that connects my vagina and breasts completed by his fingers and mouth. I roll and shake, and Joey licks my breasts and plunges two fingers inside me. His hand is grinding into my clit, pushing me into the peak.

I can’t fight it. I’m overpowered, and I come. I come hard. An explosion of energy engulfs me, and waves of seraphic bliss travels my body, igniting my mind, filling my heart, and stretching my fingers. I screech and claw his hair as I buck and kick, and I ride the orgasm as it bathes me in radiance.

The orgasm crashes and ebbs, leaving me shuddering and tingling, panting and sweating. My body relaxes. Joey extracts his hand from my insides and his face from my breasts, and he leans on one arm, watching me recover. My muscles are warm and gooey, my fingers and toes tingle, and I shake with after-quakes. I’m panting and look into his eyes.

“Oh... <pant-pant-pant> ... wow ... That was...”

Joey grins at me. “One...” he drones mischievously, obviously implying that he plans on counting to a very large number tonight. I burst out laughing at his audacity.

“And exactly how many of those... <pant-pant> are you proposing to give me tonight?” I ask, grinning. “<pant> Just so I can plan out the rest of my day.”

He runs his wet finger across my lips. I kiss and suck on his fingers, tasting my own juices. He thinks about it and smiles. “I don’t know. How many will it take until you are mine forever?”

My heart surges at his words. “Forever? You want me forever?” I reach for his face.

“Of course I do,” he says, and he leans in and kisses me. His sweet kiss ignites me again.

“What about Tricia and Annie?” I ask between kisses.

He nuzzles into my cheek. “Well, I want them too.”

I giggle. “Oh, you have big plans, don’t you? Building a harem?”

He pulls back and looks at me questioningly. “Maybe. What’s a harem?”

“It’s where one man collects up a whole bunch of beautiful young women and their sole job is to sexually satisfy him.”

“Really? That’s a real thing?” He looks interested.

“Uh-huh. It was real big in the middle ages. Usually the guy was a rich man, or a king or an emperor. He paid the bills and they sucked his cock.”

Joey chews on this for a moment. “Nah, I don’t think I want that.”

I raise my eyebrows. “Really?”

He shakes his head. “Nah. I want my women to have jobs too.”

I burst out laughing, and he joins me. “Well, how very modern of you. But to answer your question...” I lean up on one arm and face him. “If I were a normal girl, and if what you just gave me was a TYPICAL orgasm, then I would be yours forever right now.”

He grins in pride. “Really?”

“Uh-huh. You’re that good.” I push and crawl on top of him, rolling him onto his back, and I lay directly on top of him, taking his face in my hands and I kiss him deeply. His arms wrap around me, and I can feel his erection poking into my leg. I pull back and look him in the eye. “But I’m NOT a normal girl,” I say with a smirk. “I’m a superhero.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.