Henry the First - Cover

Henry the First

Copyright© 2010 by SizeQueen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Where I live there are very few black people. Henry was the first black man I was ever close to, or ever danced with and the first black man that ever took me and showed me what I'd been missing, by having only been with one other man, my husband. Would he be able to satisfy me after being with Henry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

In the last chapter I thought about giving up seeing Henry every other week, maybe seeing him every month or so would be enough. I'd been thinking about what my mom had said, Stop wondering about being with other guys and enjoy the one I was married to.

I'd already started working in the truck stop restaurant, by the time Henry got back two weeks later. The night he got back I got off work and spent three hours enjoying every inch of his nice hard cock. After the last session, we were lying there on the bed talking. I'd decided to tell Henry I was only going to be able to see him, every month or so, explaining that I was afraid sooner or later I'd be seen by someone, who would either tell my husband, or my parents, they'd seen me getting in or out of his truck.

He chuckled saying, "you really think you can go for a month or so, without getting some black dick, honey, if that's what you're thinking, you dreamin. I'm surprised you can go two weeks without it, but I'm glad you do, it gives that pussy time to tighten up by the time I get back. I can't believe poor old Gary hasn't noticed his wife's pussy ain't quite as tight at times as it used to be."

"I don't let Gary have any for a couple of days after being with you, by then it's back to normal."

"Damn girl, As well you like suckin dick and havin that pussy stretched. How you going to go without some black dick for a month or so." "You ain't already got somebody helping me out, have you baby?"

"Damn it Henry, you should know better than that, I'll admit I got it bad for your big cock, but you're the only one gets in my pussy." It kind of pissed me off at first, that he would ask that, but after thinking back, remembering how easy it had been for Morgan to get me to suck him off and stick his long cock in me. I got over being pissed rather quickly.

"Hey baby I was just checkin, makin sure some young bucks weren't slippin a dick in my pussy while I was gone."

"Your pussy, what makes you think it's your pussy, what about Gary? Doesn't he count?"

Baby, I took his pussy away from him the first time I stuck my black dick in you, haven't you figured that out by now. When you kept coming back for more whenever I came to town, I knew that pussy belonged to me

Henry I have to try, I don't want to get caught and lose my husband and maybe my baby, He may not be the greatest guy in bed, but he is getting a little better since I've gotten him to try some "new" things, smiling at Henry now, well, new to him.

Chuckling, Ya that's right baby, just don't forget who it was taught you all that good shit.

As I was leaving the truck I said, "You don't have to worry about me ever forgetting that Henry and you be sure to stop and see me whenever you're in town. You never know, I just may have a change of mind if you're right about me not being able to go without. You're pretty special to me Henry and I don't want to stop seeing you altogether, I just don't think we should get together as often as we do, it has nothing to do with you Henry, I just don't want to get caught"

"Hell baby, I understand. I'll stop by same as always, no way I'm forgetting that tight little pussy of yours.

It was two weeks later. I was working day shift when Henry came in. I motioned to him which section was mine so I"d be able to talk to him. I took his order then brought him a cup of coffee saying, I'm glad to see you again Henry, how you been?"

Smiling he said, "I'm good, how you been doing? You look good baby, real good." I felt myself becoming wet as I watched his eyes undress me and his tongue slowly lick his soft full lips.

I said "I've been doing okay." Then in a low voice I said, "am I going to get to see you later?"

"Damn honey, you said only once a month, so I made other arraignments, sorry baby, would have loved to have spent a few hours letting you enjoy yourself with my big dick, but have to unload and be back on the road before you get off work, maybe next time."

Henry, I almost blurted it out. What do you mean, maybe, next time? I told you I'd see you every month. Are you punishing me for wanting to slow down? It's not that I don't want to see you more often, I just don't want to get caught.

I'm not punishing you baby, you know I wouldn't do that. I love that tight married pussy, just as much as you like my black dick. You still like it don't you?"

"Damn it Henry! you know I do, I want it so bad I can taste it."

"Well baby, if you want it so bad you can taste it, why don't you take a smoke break and come taste it?"

My mind was racing at top speed, "I ... I can't get away that long, Id sure like to. I thought you said you had to leave right away?"

"No, I said I had to leave before you got off shift, I damn sure got time for your sweet lips if you can get away long enough."

"I'd love to Henry but I can't,"

Dropping his hand under the table he put his hand on his crotch massaging he said, damn baby he's hard just thinking about your lips."

Thirty minutes after Henry finished eating his lunch and went back to his truck, I was walking back towards the back door of the truck stop, wiping my mouth. I was sure I'd managed to swallow every drop, but you can't be to sure about things like that.

When I got back inside, I went straight to the bathroom. I had to clean myself up and put my panties back on, Henry had finger fucked me, while I sucked him off. I'd wanted him to fuck me bad, but I didn't have that much time.

As I was cleaning up I felt somewhat satisfied, but I needed him to fuck me. I needed to feel his cock stretching my pussy, feeling it squirting me full of his pearly white juice. After I got home that night, Gary took some of the edge off, but it wasn't anything like when Henry done it. I was still horny as hell.

The next week, I was working evening shift, with two other waitresses, Jody and Claire, Jody was a couple of years older than me. Married for three years, with two kids, a boy and a girl, husband stays home babysitting, while she tries to make them a living. She was only 5-1 or 2, 105 pounds. Collar length reddish blond hair. 32b-21w-32h brown eyes. Claire was close to forty but still looked pretty good for her age. Around 5-8- 140 pounds. Almost black hair with gray streaking. I'd guess her to be a 38d- 26w 36h. Married for sixteen years, having worked there for quite awhile both knew a lot of the drivers that stopped in and that made it fun to work with them, they were either kidding the drivers, or being kidded themselves.

I'd been busy in my section during lunch time, so hadn't had time to notice a young black guy, who looked to be around my age 22-23 years old, sitting there eating. Jody came up to me saying, "you see that guy sitting over there, the geek looking guy with the big glasses."

Looking the direction she had nodded, the only one I saw fitting the description she gave, was the black kid. I said, "you mean the black guy?"

"Ya, god he's hitting on me like crazy. He's making me feel funny and I don't even, want to go back over there."

I said, "what do you mean making you feel funny, like, freaking you out?"

"No, not like that, you know funny like I'm not supposed to feel with anyone but my hubby."

"Oh! Okay. You mean by him talking to you, makes you feel horny?"

She blushed, "don't laugh you don't know what all he's been saying."

Smiling I said, "how big did he say it was?"

she looked at me like how did you know, then said, "twice the size of my husband, but I really doubt that, look at him." she said giggling.

Smiling, I quietly said, have you ever done a black guy Jody?"

"My god No!!

"It might be better than you think. You're always making remarks about your hubby being to short, there's your chance to go long, go for it girl." I said laughing.

"I'm not going to do anything with him. Have you ever done a black guy?"

Smiling I said, "no, but I've thought about, I might even try it sometime, if I ever meet the right guy."

She looked at me as if she was going to say something and changed her mind, then as an after thought said "Its time for my break, would you mind waiting on him? I don't know if I can take anymore of his talking to me like that, I just may end up doing something crazy. You never know, when you start feeling like I'm feeling"

Smiling I said, "Okay Fine, it doesn't matter to me, just remember, you owe me." The evening dinner rush was over and It wasn't that busy, so there was no problem taking care of her section as well as my own. As I toured her section waiting on the few people who were sitting there. I stopped and introduced myself and said I would be his waitress.

He thanked me, then said, "my name is Gordon, I'm glad to meet you Janet." I smiled, I'd never had anyone introduce them self to me, when I'd told them I was there waitress. I said, "if you need anything, just let me know."

"He looked up, anything?" anything at all? He asked coyly"

I smiled, "Well, almost anything."

Smiling now, he said, "what do you say we get together later at my room and discuss what you will or will not do?"

I don't think I can do that, let me know if you need anything. As I turned to leave I heard him say. "You, is what I need."

I didn't turn around, but I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away and wondered if he liked watching my ass. I'd added just a bit more movement as I was pretty sure that's what he was looking at. I made out his ticket and took it with me the next time I went through that section. I stopped, gave him the ticket and asked him if everything was okay, he said "yes, the food and service was fine, but I'm waiting for an answer."

I politely answered "I don't think so, maybe some other time" and turned to walk away.

He said, "but I may never come through here again."

I was behind the counter when he walked up to pay the bill. I rang up his credit card, he signed the receipt and I handed him the stub. I watched as he scrawled 132 on it and slid it back to me, saying, "in case you change your mind" and walked out. I watched him leave and thought damn, he's got a lot of nerve and a tight little ass I wouldn't mind getting a grip on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.