Sex, Lies and PCR - Cover

Sex, Lies and PCR

Copyright© 2010 by Argon

Chapter 4: Facing the 'rents

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Facing the 'rents - A young scientist meets the boss's daughter at his department's Christmas shindig. Sparks fly, sperm flows and suddenly a shot gun wedding is looming. Problem: she is pregnant from another man. Or so she thinks. It's not really a Christmassy sort of story but it may fit the spirit.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Pregnancy  

On the next Friday I picked up Lillian in Charlottesville and drove her to Bethesda. Almost during the entire trip she snuggled close to me seeking reassurance no doubt. She planned to spent the night at my apartment and we would drive over to her parents' house for lunch. That was the plan.

We had dinner in my apartment. I had prepared a lasagna the evening before. We had that together with beer (non-alcoholic beer for Lillian, of course). She liked my cooking or maybe she was developing weird tastes, being pregnant and all that. Anyway, after dinner we snuggled on my sofa and watched a movie on the tube. I was pure coincidence but Channel 9 showed "Top Secret", the Cold War spy spoof. The movie was hilarious and once again we were making out as soon as the closing credits rolled. Laughing together made us feel incredibly close and, yes, horny.

I took Lillian to my bedroom then, peeling off her jeans first, then her blouse and finally her underwear. Her tummy was still flat, of course, but the thought alone that a life was growing inside her made the experience special. Okay, I had some ugly thoughts, too. But I felt strangely responsible for Lillian and treated her with as much tenderness as I could. Suddenly she yanked my head up from her tummy where I had kissed her.

"Lie back, Rudy. I haven't got even with you yet."

She pushed me on my pack and proceeded to busy herself my dick. I could tell that oral sex was not her strongest suit yet but she was making love to my cock, nibbling, licking and suckling on the tip. She was a quick learner, too, gauging my reactions and adapting to what I liked. Who am I kidding? I liked all of it. Okay, maybe not when her teeth grazed over the glans. Ouch!

"Sorry," she giggled, and still giggling she took the hurt appendage deep into her mouth. I love her giggling!

She had me on the brink in no time and I gripped the bedsheets for control. Then, with a sly smile, she looked up at me with those big, black eyes and slowly sucked my cock back into her mouth. Her tongue swirled under the tip and her cheeks caved under the suction, but her eyes kept staring up at me. I was a goner! My hips bucked and then my semen spurt into her mouth making her choke and cough. I was too far gone to notice at first and when I finally came to Lillian had rolled on her back and was laughing her pretty ass off.

"Damnit, Rudy, give a girl some warning next time," she told me off, still laughing and coughing.

"Sorry, Lilly," I said immediately, but she just waved away any apologies.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

How is a man supposed to answer such a question just seconds after being drained of his strength and wits?

"Never felt better in my life," I panted. I was giving honesty a try.

"Well, I didn't think it was too gross," she opined judicially. "It tasted kinda spicy, but that may have been the food."

We both laughed about her gourmet critique of my semen, and Lilly gripped my semi-erect dick again, looking it over.

"You're a real prick, but I like you," she told it, grinning mischievously. Then she focussed on me. "What's a girl got to do to get her pussy licked in your bedroom?"

When we fell asleep two hours later Lillian was one orgasm ahead of me. I had kissed and licked her to two minor peaks before she decided that she wanted the real thing. Needless to say, my dick had recovered completely and she rode me to a mutual climax. The mental kick of penetrating a pregnant girl was tremendous and I forgot everything in those frantic minutes of coupling.


We slept late and took our time, talking and getting our story straight. Then, a little after eleven, Lillian dressed in a pair of loose-fit jeans and a knit sweater while I preferred slacks and a sports coat. Together, we left the apartment block and found my ancient Benz.

When we drove up at Max' place, a nice colonial job west of Old Georgetown Road, my heart was beating in my throat and Lillian looked even worse. I drove up the driveway and seeing his daughter alight from my Benz – a cause of good natured teasing from the lab members for the past months – must have given Max a first clue. The wariness in his features was hard to overlook.

"Lilly! Why are you... ?"

"Rudy was nice enough to pick me up in Charlottesville, Papa," Lillian said in a voice laced with apprehension. "I have ... there are things I must tell you and Mama, and it's better that he's with me."

I could see Max closing his eyes for a moment. "The Christmas Party?" he asked weakly.

Lillian nodded and took a deep breath. "I found out two weeks ago but I had to tell Rudy first. We weighed the options, Papa, and we're going to handle it together."

"Together?"

"Yes," I spoke up, braver than I felt. "If Lillian lets me I'll help her all the way. This is not just about the baby. I feel strongly for Lillian."

"That's how I feel too, Papa!" Lillian blurted. "We haven't known each other for long but I care for Rudy."

Max shook his head. "The driveway is no place for this sort of talk. Come in, both of you!"

In we went. The next step was easy. Ruth Rosenzweig had already heard most of the news and she rushed to hug Lillian. The look she had for me conveyed a variety of meanings, friendly reproach chief among them. But then Lillian whispered in her ear and Ruth's expression changed into dismay.

"Oh, dear," she said, shaking her head.

We were left alone in their sitting room for a minute or two while Ruth and Max pretended to rustle up drinks for us. In reality they were probably engaged in a discussion about where to bury my remains. They must have reached a result fairly quickly because they returned with two glasses of Coke for us.

Max sat down opposite from me. "Didn't they teach you about birth control?"

I blushed. "They did, but I had not planned anything, and..." I caught myself before I put the blame on Lillian.

"And?"

"I wrongly assumed that she was protected."

Lillian put her hand on my arm. "It was my fault, Papa. I thought I was in the safe part of my cycle. I told Rudy, too. He..."

"I should have been careful anyway," I put in.

Max shook his head. "So now you want to do another foolish thing on top?"

"It is my child," I said hesitantly, acutely aware of the thin ice I was walking on.

"Yes, but this is 1986. I don't even own a gun. There are other options for a responsible man."

"Max, as shortly as I've known Lillian, I care for her. I'm not leaving her alone to bring up the child."

I turned to look at Lillian and my reward was a look full of love, yes, love. It was the first time ever I saw a girl look at me like that. I'm sure the older Rosenzweigs saw it, too. Max shook his head.

"You'll be your grandfather's death, Lillian," he said heavily. I knew what he meant, and his next words did not surprise me. "My father lost his entire family to the Nazis. It will not be easy for him to accept you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.