A Spy Too Far
Chapter 5: Conclusion

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Conclusion - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

The following week Tony had to report back to the Admiralty. He never ceased to be amazed at wartime London. It was a vastly changed City from pre-war. The streets were full of a whole range of different uniforms, with both men and women of different nationalities, all seeming to be in a rush to get somewhere, but the typical Londoner was still very much in evidence, with their irrepressible and unique sense of humour. Rations were tight, and their was much bomb damage but a lot had been cleared and some repair work was going on. Even in just over a week Tony could see the changes taking place.

Meanwhile Rolf had settled in at the farm and had told them a lot about wartime Germany and the shortages. For the first time he admitted that it would take a miracle for Germany to win the war. He was amazed at the amount of food that was available on the farm, but as Tony pointed out farmers were rather lucky as they had plenty of space to grown their own.

He confirmed that the Germans were now much more pre-occupied with the Russian front but there were still occasional raid over London and the other cities once in a while to make a nuisance of themselves. The RAF had now trained a number of Hurricane pilots in the art of night fighting, which also made life more difficult for the raiders

Tony had to report to the Rear Admiral Submarines an ex World War Ace who also sported a Victoria Cross. They had a long chat, and the Admiral told him that he was being appointed as Staff Officer Operations to a new Flotilla. Generally speaking you will be operating as a special unit with a few X craft some older S boats a couple of T Boats and an ex German U Boat a VIC/41. The lads are busy now changing all the important name plates into English. She has been refitted, and is one of the newer Bloom and Voss built boats.

You come under my command, but you will receive most of your operational orders via the Second Sea Lord who I believe you know quite well.

Tony's day's in London were busy with briefings on different aspects of further operations. He got a very clear picture of the surveying of enemy beaches, and installations that had to be carried out. This also included the landing of small parties of Royal Engineer sappers to defuse mines on French beaches. The whole object of his new flotilla would be secrecy. He was pleasantly surprised to find that he would also have a captured U Boat in the Flotilla which would be a terrific asset in this kind of work if used properly.

Tony managed to get a telephone call to Jean to tell her where he was living for the next few days, but he was not allowed to tell her very little else. Tony's first evening was taken up with exploring war torn London and visiting a few service clubs.

He was completely surprised at the damage that had been inflicted on many parts of the city. But Tony was impressed with how many businesses kept going, and how children who had not been evacuated were still getting up, and going to school despite losing sleep in the occasional air raids. But Tony was even more surprised, at the morale of the Londoners themselves. Every night they had crowded into air raid shelters, or into underground stations, and amused themselves with sing-songs, and games of bingo, while the war had raged above them.

Tony also soon realised how privileged they were in the services, when Tony was given some idea of the severity of civilian food rationing, and the patience of housewives, who had to queue every day for even basic foods. There was no doubt in his mind that they were suffering more than the German people were at this stage of the war. However, the briefing Tony was getting, and the outline thoughts now being expressed for an invasion of Europe and the arrival of American troops did a lot to convince him that Churchill's optimistic comments were warranted.

On the second evening there had been an air raid, and after the all clear had been sounded. He could tell that bombs had dropped in the vicinity of his hotel. Tony decided to make his way back to his hotel. There was little point using a taxi as many of them were now in use as auxiliary fire tenders, and anyway, many roads near his hotel were blocked with debris or unexploded bombs.

Tony had just turned off the main road on to the side road leading to his hotel when he saw a young schoolgirl, about fourteen or fifteen with long hair which reached nearly to her waist. She was in a nightdress, and she was looking rather disheveled, and she was crying. She was covered in dust and was limping. She ran up to Tony, her face streaked with tears.

"Please sir can you help me my mother is trapped?"

Tony followed her down the street through an alley into an adjoining street, and immediately standing outside the house could see that there was a parachute snagged on the chimney pot, and Tony guessed that a mine had gone through the roof. The tiles were all broken, and it was obviously it was hanging somewhere inside the house.

"Where is she?" Tony asked.

"Upstairs in the front bedroom."

"Right, now you go back to the main road and get the police or the ARP and tell them there is an unexploded land mine here.

What is your mothers name?"

"Her friends call her Jenny."

Tony entered the house through the broken front door, and went up the stairs treading carefully, and he had to climb over some rubble to get into the bedroom. Hey could see that there was a young lady trapped in the bed, and part of the ceiling had fallen on her. She was covered in white dust, and was coughing. Hanging about a foot over her head from the parachute cords was an unexploded mine, swinging gently from side to side in the evening breeze.

Tony called out. "Jenny."

"I am here she replied"

"Your daughter is safe and has gone for help - but first I will see what I can do

Fortunately, there was a part of the ceiling that had broken free, that Tony after a bit of effort could use as a lever and he was able to insert it between her and the part of the ceiling that was trapping her and lift it gently a few inches.

"Crawl out carefully." Tony told her.

"I can not lift any more or I might touch the mine and set it off." He told her. But it was enough as she just managed to inch herself along the bed about eighteen inches and Tony was able to lower the debris and pull her clear. Her face was bleeding, and she seemed to have a broken leg.

Tony managed to carry her down the stairs, and out the front door. A policeman was coming towards him, and Tony told him.

"You will have to clear the area. It could go off any time now."

Tony continued to carry Jenny until they were clear, despite the pain from his leg where he had previously been wounded, and fortunately there was an ambulance near.

"Where is Alice?" Jenny asked.

"I'm, here mum." said Alice as she came running up.

The scene was very confused with ARP wardens and police. An incendiary bomb had landed nearby n a paint store, and had started a fire and the fire service was trying to get closer to the fire.

Tony said goodbye, and managed to sneak away, covered in dust to his hotel. Arriving back at the hotel, he was told that his wife had the key. In view of the recent attempt on his life. Tony questioned the receptionist closely, about the woman and soon concluded from her description that it was probably Angie. Tony had to knock at the door of his own room to get in and be greeted by Angie.

She stood back in horror as she saw his disheveled state. Tony's shirt was covered in blood and his uniform would definitely have to go to the cleaners before it was wearable again.

He explained what had happened, and after a quick bath and getting into his pyjamas Angie and Tony were soon in bed enjoying each other company. Tony was so glad to see her. He needed her badly as the reaction to the night's events gradually set in and he was feeling a bit of a reaction.

He moved down her body kissing each part of her body as he went. Angie had quite lovely firm breasts. Her nipples were like little nuggets ... she laughed out excitedly, as she gazed down at his erection standing up, tall and straight.

"That darling is a kind of compliment especially after what you have been through tonight." She said. She moaned as Tony kissed her nipples, wriggling slightly and lifting her back off the bed, pushing them towards his waiting mouth. After a while Tony gradually moved towards her legs, kissing her legs, her ankles and putting each one of her toes in his mouth, gently almost fondly licking them. Then Angie started to lick his cock, wrapping her lips around his tip, she started to work her mouth up and down his full length, as far as her mouth would let her.

Her long silky blonde hair tickled his crotch and the tops of his legs as she worked. Tony could smell the perfume that she had been wearing. Tony worked his way back to her crotch letting her pull away from him and open her legs. Gently inserting his tongue, feeling for the clitoris, finding it quickly, teasing it and probing it gently with his tongue, making it even harder. She writhed and wriggled, moving, moaning and clamping her legs around his neck, so that he couldn't easily escape, even if he had wanted to. Within minutes his face was covered in her juices.

They lay still for a few minutes, clasping each other tightly.

"That was wonderful." She whispered, all the time, she was talking she was playing with his cock. She moved up alongside him pushing him on to his back as she straddled him and gently inserted his cock into her warm sticky love tunnel.

She moved slowly at first, controlling him with whispered murmurs. Gradually increasing the tempo, of their love making until she was working up and down, like a demented piston. Suddenly, she stopped, bearing down on him, his full erection, was far as it could go inside her. She told Tony to stay perfectly still. His cock seemed to be swelling perceptibly, so much so, Tony thought it might burst. She froze, stretching back slightly,, as her body started vibrating and shaking, she was making a loud moaning sound of utter contentment.

It was the sound of a passion that Tony had heard from her before. He could hardly breathe, and it was not long before they came almost simultaneously. She screamed out loud in ecstasy. It was the sort of climax that was normally so rare. They lay back exhausted, still locked together in an embrace, both of them slippery and covered in perspiration. Just as the sound of the all clear filled the nigh air.

They went to sleep locked in each others arms, with the moon shining down on them through the open curtains, now Angie had removed the blackout blinds.

Tony had to be up early the next morning, Angie joined him on the walk to the Admiralty. She had an interview to rejoin the WRNS, later that morning, although she had privately been told it was a pure formality. As Tony left her to go to a different part of the building, where he was working, he became very aware of the very enthusiastic greetings in his direction from the staff in the outer office.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.