A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 2: Tony Meets Angie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tony Meets Angie - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

When Tony got walked into the kitchen. Tony found that Henry Drakes wife Angie was sitting in the kitchen talking to Jean. Tony told her about the incident that morning, and asked Angie how he had got hold of the gun.

She told him, that her husband had broken into a bedroom; that had been left locked, by using some sort of skeleton key he had got hold of. The room had been kept locked, because it contained items of sentimental value, furniture and documents which were private, and other items such as the gun which was locked in a fire arms cabinet. The gun was never intended to be used again, but had been the property of his father. Tony had kept it for sentimental reasons.

The gun had been declared unserviceable and unsafe by the local gunsmith before they had locked it away. But Lieutenant Henry Drake had ignored the warning label, and taken to using it a couple of times to amuse himself.

Tony was quite bitter. "Your husband is a fool, he could have killed himself." Angie looked at Tony and said with a hint of bitterness. " Pity he didn't!."

Jean and Tony exchanged glances and there was an ominous silence, and then Angie burst into tears. In the kitchen, after Angie had left, Jean suggested that they invite Angie over to join them for Christmas, but Tony demurred, and said that he was not prepared to put up with her husband, but Jean told him that apparently he was expecting to be on duty over Christmas and Angie would be on her own. So Tony agreed.

The next day Tony had decided that he needed to get out and meet many of his old friends. The local pub was the best place to start, but he was a little nervous about going to the pub, but he knew he would have to face the locals sooner or later. He was not sure how people would react to him. He eventually resolved that he should go late that evening, and have a pint at his usual local. He went about an hour before closing time to the 'Black Swan' fondly referred to by the locals as the 'Dirty Duck' which was the only pub in the village. He knew the pub was managed by two old school friends of his Jack and Chrissie. Like many country pubs it had an orchard at the back, with a good selection of apple tress and the landlord usually kept a couple of pigs and some chicken

Taking a minute to gather his courage outside, he pushed the door open. Suddenly the chatter ceased, everyone had gradually gone silent, as they turned to look at him. Tony walked up to the bar, and the barman his old friend Jack Morgan who had been the landlord and Licensee since his father had passed away, rushed across with his hand held out. "Welcome back Tony - the first one is on me." As the landlord pulled Tony a pint of mild, most of the other customers started clapping. The landlords wife Chrissie came from behind the bar and put her arms round his neck and hugged him and whispered in his ear "Welcome home hero, we all knew that you were no bloody traitor."

After being bombarded with free drinks and questions Tony in the end asked Jack to ring the bell, and call for silence and Tony said. "My friends, I know you have heard some bad things about me over the past few months. But as you can see - I am back and free, and the Lords of the Admiralty have seen fit to promote me. I have just been informed that I am to be decorated by His Majesty the King although I have no details as yet. Now that is all I can really say at the present time except that I went on a mission, which was very, very important to the war effort. You are all intelligent enough to put your own interpretation on what I have told you. One day, I will be able to tell you the whole truth about my visit to Germany, and my mission, it is a very interesting story. But meanwhile Christmas is nearly here, and at least we have something to celebrate now the war is gradually turning in our favour"

Just as Tony had finished speaking, and had taken the first pull at his beer, the door flew open, the blackout curtain was pushed aside and drunken Lieutenant Henry Drake staggered into the pub. This time he was wearing uniform, although it was buttoned up incorrectly his cap was all awry and he had two companions with him, both RNVR lieutenants. They were all the worse for drink. Tony assumed that they must have been drinking in town, and just come in on the local bus service

Henry Drake saw Tony at the bar, and he turned and had a whisper and a giggle with his two colleagues. Then walking up to him he snapped to attention and did the Nazi salute and said. "Guten Abend mein Herr."

He bent over laughing hilariously, with his elbows resting on the bar. The other two were looking at Tony nervously, the pub had gone quiet and they did not see Jack swing a bottle over on Henry Drakes head. He collapsed on to the floor, while the rest of the patrons gave a round of applause.

The one officer turned round and said. "What happened?"

"He somehow banged his head on my bottle" Jack the barman said.

The officer sprang at Jack and pulled his fist back. "Why you bastard."

Tony managed to catch his fist.

"Pick him up and get outside all three of you."

Turning to Jack. Tony asked. "Is Fred Dawes still the local copper?"

"Yes Tony"

"Call him then please."

When the police arrived. Tony asked that he put the three of them in the cells for the night.

They were taken away with the help of a few of the locals in the pub; Tony finished his beer quickly and said "Goodnight."

Tony called in to see Henry Drakes wife Angie on the way home, to explain what had happened.

She answered the door still fully dressed.

She invited Tony in, and he told her the sequence of events that led to their incarceration for the night.

She seemed very relieved, but then she broke down into tears. It took him some time to appreciate, that it was tears of relief. She had been dreading the thought of the three of them coming back drunk. She then went on to explain briefly how she became married to Henry Drake.

She said "Tony I think I should tell you my story. I was stationed at RNB Portsmouth, when I went out on a few dates with Henry. The first two three times he was very polite, and the perfect gentleman. Then he wanted sex, and I refused. Then in his rage he raped me, in an alleyway. I screamed for help, but no-one heard me. I was a virgin, and he was very rough. The long and the short of it was that he made me pregnant. The two sets of parents got together, and they had a very acrimonious meeting but both agreed that we marry for the sake of the baby."

I lost the baby three months ago it was stillborn. Now I have had enough of him. I am going to leave him."

Tony was quite incensed at what he had heard.

"Angie I would recommend that you do ... I am sure that both Jean and I will help you in any way they can."

"But where do I go, and what do I do."

Tony said. "Well you have a home here for the time being. The navy will insist that Henry supports you financially until the divorce.

Meanwhile, why don't you consider rejoining the WRENS. I think from what you say that your heart is still there?

Angie soon looked a lot happier, as he was leaving she threw her arms round his neck and kissed him quite passionately. "Thank you so much Tony." Before he left, he ensured that she locked all the doors behind him. Tony was home much later than he had expected and Jean had been a little worried.

The next morning Tony telephoned Captain Submarines at HMS Dolphin and put him in the picture about the behaviour of the drunken officers. He sympathised with Tony. "I would consider sending them back to RNB normally, but we are so short of qualified navigators that we are scraping the barrel. However, would you please get them released, and order them back to barracks immediately, to report directly to me personally on their arrival."

Tony had them released, and told them that they were to report to Captain Submarines personally immediately on their arrival at Dolphin. Tony also told them.

"I am not your commanding officer, and I hope I never am. But Captain Submarines at HMS Dolphin now has your conduct and your future under close review."

The two friends of Henry Drake very shaken and with obvious hangovers apologized for their conduct, but Henry Drake stood in utter silence making no comment at all while they did so.

Tony saw Angie later, and she told him that she had dumped all their kit outside the door, and she had told her husband through the bedroom window not to come back ever again, and that she was definitely suing for a divorce. She seemed a lot happier now she had made the decision, and Tony told her to keep in touch. Jean had two men working daily from the farm, looking after the beef stock and the chickens, so Tony asked them to keep an eye on her, and let him, or the police know if she was having any problems. However, he did resolve to call and see her every day.

Over the next few days Tony and Angie became quite good friends, and he ensured that all the locks on the outer doors were locked and new bolts fitted

On Christmas eve Angie joined them, and they all went to the midnight Christmas service in the local village church. Tony was made very welcome, by all the people who knew him.

On Christmas day. The weather was cold with a hard frost during the previous night, but as the cows needed milking twice, and all the livestock had to be fed and watered, as well as the five cart horses needed for the farm work which were turned out for a couple of hours in the yard while their stalls were cleaned out, they all needed some exercise daily, but with everyone helping, all the essential work except milking, had been finished by early afternoon.

Afternoon milking was brought forward a little and everyone settled down to a late Lunch/Dinner in the late afternoon just in time to hear the Kings broadcast on the Radio ... Tony's two security men on duty were invited in for dinner, and the evening for a few drinks.

The house was decorated with lots of Holly and Mistletoe. The Mistletoe was plentiful in the orchard and there were a number of Holly bushes and Christmas Trees in the wooded area, and a lot had been harvested and sent to the local markets before Christmas.

In the evening all the employees were invited to come for a party and the local girls kept Tony and the other young men home on leave from the forces busy under the Mistletoe. Presents had been handed round from under the Christmas tree, and everyone went to bed happy that Christmas had been uneventful for them.


The New Year came and went with a few air raid warnings, and a heavy fall of snow, which the local children enjoyed for two days before the thaw set in. Despite the war and rationing most people managed to enjoy the festivities.

New Year celebrations were muted with no firework displays, except for an air raid warning and plenty of searchlights over the Bath and Bristol area. But for Tony life on the farm became a little boring. He found it hard to relax, and his mind kept switching back to his late wife Anne-Marie, and how she had been so ruthlessly assassinated, and how she would have enjoyed Christmas at the farm.

Although initially it had been a marriage of convenience to give them cover for the operation, and their first meeting had not gone well, they had fallen deeply in love. He knew in his heart that if he ever had a chance to meet the Nazi who gave the order for her assassination, he knew that he could kill him and not have one seconds remorse.

Meanwhile back home Tony had become increasingly quite impressed by the competence of the two young land girls Rose and Betty. Rose had attracted his attention almost as soon as he had met her. She was extremely beautiful. She had long blonde hair and nice blue eyes. Her features were almost perfect, and she had a slim figure with breasts that seemed about right. She was an extrovert with the irrepressible cockney wit Betty on the other hand was also a blonde, but she was a sort of tall dizzy blonde, very sexy and with a much quieter personality than Rose.

He had found in the first few days of his leave, that it was hard for him to lay in bed mornings, and he was a naturally early riser. Most mornings Tony would get up at 05.30 and he enjoyed giving a hand with the early morning milking. The two girls worked well together, and they had soon formed a friendship. It was not long, before they all started playing little practical jokes on one another. But Jean for some reason did not like him getting too friendly with the girls. In fact Betty commented she seemed almost jealous.

However, one day when she was just expressing her feelings forcibly to Tony when without warning, they were invaded by the arrival of about twenty press men from National newspapers, all wanting an interview. Apparently they had been tipped off by a series anonymous phone calls on his whereabouts Tony told them. "If I told you what happened you would not be allowed to print it." But he did tell them in general terms that the operation had been even more successful than they had ever anticipated in the beginning, although he knew in his heart, as did the Admiralty it had been a total waste of time and lives."

While he was speaking, he had noticed two men at the back of the crowd, something about them raised his suspicions, they did not look like press men, in fact they seemed to show a total lack on interest in what he was saying. But Tony was not alone in his suspicions, as he noticed that one of the security police was standing at the back of the crowd watching these two men carefully. Tony stopped the questioning, and looking towards them asked "Excuse me what publication do you two represent?" The men did not answer but turned and walked away very quickly.

One press man said when asked. They told me that they were here from the Ministry" and Tony saw one of the two security men that were on duty, follow them from the yard.

After a while, the Press people quickly dispersed, and Tony turned to Rose who had been watching the proceedings with interest. Despite the press arriving he was a bit troubled over Jeans comments, so Tony suggested to Rose that perhaps they ought to be less intimate when Jean was around.

"Wow. "Rose said. I must have missed that. When were we last intimate, and did I enjoy it?"

Tony laughed at the way she had deliberately taken his words out of context. But he was sure that she had got the message.

"Perhaps Tony dear." she said irrepressibly as she hooked her arm in his as they crossed the farm yard to the milking parlour. "Perhaps we could do it again sometime boss. Next time I promise to remember?" She said as she brushed past him, with part of her hand, she playfully brushing her hand against his groin.

That very evening Tony went to the pub, as was his now daily habit, and as Tony was talking to Jack the Landlord. Jack was just beginning to tell him, that there were two strangers asking about him the previous evening just after he had left. From Jacks description they sounded very much like the two strangers who had been at the press conference that morning. Jack said "One sounded as though he could be Southern Irish by his accent." Just as they were debating the subject of his security, Rose walked in. Tony's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was dressed in a longish black skirt almost reaching her ankles. She had a wide black fashion belt her shoes were about three inch high heels, which showed off her silk stockinged calves to great advantage. Her white low neck blouse showed her breasts, and figure to perfection. Her long blonde hair was tied behind in a bow with a black velvet bow tie, and her make-up was applied with great care. She had a long fur coat over her shoulders which she shrugged off and hung up on a peg near the door.

She then walked up to Tony as he stood at the bar. "Good evening boss."

"Hi Rose - you look absolutely lovely." Tony told her.

"Thank you boss. Will you buy this lovely lady a drink then please?"

All evening, she stayed with him gently flirting, assisted by Jacks wife Chrissie an ex girlfriend of Tony's, who joined in the laughs and was almost as bad as Rose. Rose's dry cockney humour had them all in stitches. Even the arrival of the local ARP warden telling them that the sirens had just gone, did nothing to suppress her wit and the mood of the party.

On a slow walk back to the farm at closing time, she had possessively hooked her arm in his. Arriving back at the farm, he saw that the house was blacked out because of possible air raids, and all seemed very quiet. The searchlights had all disappeared, and the all clear had sounded while they were walking back home.

They stopped to talk by the stables barn, where Rose had her little apartment. Thanks for lovely evening boss; it only wants one thing to make it perfect.

"What's that? Tony asked.

She put her arms up round his neck and Rose standing on tip toe kissed him. Then she said. "Boss dear, you said that we had been intimate before, but I don't remember, and it is driving me mad. I think you must show me what I have missed.

"Are you really sure?" Tony asked.

She brushed his groin with her hand again, his cock was already erect. I think I am about as sure as you are darling man." Once again Tony had the benefit of her arms round his neck and another long passionate kiss.

She then caught hold of his hand and pulled him towards the stairs and her bedroom.

"Now with the door locked she said "You must earn your release darling, and if you do well, then I will let you help me with the milking in the morning.""

"What if I do not do well?" Tony asked in a whisper.

"I was afraid you might ask that."

"Well I just might just chain you to the bed and come back after milking is over to give you more practice."

"What an incentive." Tony muttered as he took her in his arms.

They undressed quietly not to wake Betty in the next room.

They were soon in her bed. Her lithe young body in his arms. Kissing him passionately. Her groin rubbing avidly against his hardness, until she reached down and took his cock in her hands. She murmured, as she took his cock into her warm wet mouth, and started to work magic with her lips and tongue. Tony's hands went to her head holding her in position, as his body responded to this lovely oral attack. He knew that he could not hold out against this type of provocation for long. Almost immediately he came to full hardness. Rose was obviously a very happy and very experienced girl. After a few minutes, she very professionally straddled him, and with the expertise born of practice, she guided his cock to the entrance of her love tunnel, settling down on to him gradually. Tony could feel his cock being embraced in her warm wet pussy.

Her pussy muscles were already working on his cock, as she started to move slowly up and down on him. First, gripping and relaxing, and then bringing him to the point where he almost came in seconds, but then she slowed down, as she leaned over on to him forcing a nipple into his mouth. "Tony suck me please" She murmured. Tony was only too glad to oblige as he strained to suppress the first stirrings in his groin.

Then her lips pressed down on to his for a long passionate kiss As she then she again sat upright, and leaned back slightly with her hands on the bed, bringing a whole myriad of new sensations to their love making. The new sensations were fantastic for both of them, and Tony knew from her reaction that her first orgasms were beginning. It was only seconds later that she moaned out loud, as the first waves of pleasure started a whole series of orgasmic spasms. In the next few hours, Tony found her capacity for sex almost matched his.

It was about 04.30 am when Tony awoke after about an hours sleep as Rose got up for early morning milking. "Stay there darling." She whispered. ' "I'm not finished with you yet." Tony turned over, as always willing to obey orders - especially from a pretty girl. He was very tired after a hectic night of making love and for the first time since he had come home he missed milking.

Jean was very brusque with both him and Rose that morning at a late breakfast, and so Tony decided to get away from the frigid atmosphere of the farm house and go to see Angie. She seemed a little depressed. Angie made him a cup of coffee and they started talking. Then she said. "Last night someone was moving around in the farmyard quite late, but I looked out the window, and I could not see anything."

Tony could see she was worried, so he decided to have a look round the farm buildings. Everything seemed to be in order, until he visited what had used to be the stables. There were definite signs of someone sleeping on the hay there. When Tony went back to the house he told her ' I think it could be a tramp who was dossing down in the stables. I will sleep out there myself tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.