A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

This a rewrite of the story first published in 2008 as the Reluctant Spy. I have altered the plot in some very significant ways, and renamed the story. I have tried to make the story historically accurate. The action in the story took place in a critical phase of the war and is totally fictional, But this was the year when the Germans invaded Russia ( Operation Barbarossa) and some few months before the tragic and dastardly attack on Pearl harbour by the Japanese. These two events had a critical bearing on the final outcome of the war.

Please also note their was not a T Class submarine in the Royal Navy during the war called HMS Tenacious although their was a T Class Destroyer of that name, which survived the war and which I served on for a short time.

The operation described in this story was as fiction, but fortunately in actual fact the German codes were successfully captured from a U Boat U110 that did not sink straight by the Frigate HMS Bulldog. The U Boat was later taken in tow, but sunk on its way back to the UK. The use of these codes using the German Enigma machine, were vital in warning convoys where and when they could expect an attack from U Boats.

Please note that most of the spellings are using the English Oxford Standard dictionary, although there may be occasions when my spell check has replaced the spelling with the standard USA usage.

The story is in two parts and part two is being rewritten and will be published in due course.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.