Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 31: Weddings and Romance

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: Weddings and Romance - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Dudley, Luna and Petunia were back at Luna's house. Vicky and Justin Finch Fletchley had joined them for the weekend as Dudley had asked him for some advice on extending Luna's property. His sister who was an architect and designer combined was coming later that day to look at the building and suggest how it could best be extended. Luna was delighted to see that Vicky and Justin were very obviously a couple. They had only been together a few weeks but Luna was certain that like her and Dudley they had wasted no time in getting to know each other in the biblical sense of that word. They were in the kitchen preparing lunch when Luna spoke to Vicky.

"You and Justin seem to be getting on very well together," she said. "I believe you have been down to his place and met his mother already.

"Yes I was down there on what was only our third date and I met her then,"

Vicky said.

"How did you get on with her?" Luna asked. "I heard she is quite a dominating kind of woman."

"She has a very forceful personality," Vicky said with a smile. "But you will always know where you stand with her. She says what she thinks and it is not always comfortable."

"Come on then," said Luna, "what did she think of you, do tell?"

"I ride very high in her opinion," said Vicky. "She breeds horses and is giving me riding lessons, though I have only had two so far. Justin says she sees me as a first class brood mare to extend the family line."

"He did not say that, did he?" Luna asked with a laugh.

"Worse than that," Vicky said with a Giggle. "When I was nervous about meeting her he told me not to worry because she was a successful breeder of horses. I asked him what difference that would make. He said I was beautiful intelligent, had a pretty face, a nice rump and delightful long legs, and that she would see me as a fine Filly to strengthen the Finch Fletchley line."

Luna burst into a fit of the giggles and Vicky joined her. The two of them were leaning against the kitchen counter their eyes streaming as they tried to contain their laughter.

At that point Dudley came through to see what was going on and wanted to know what was causing their merriment. Luna told him and Dudley burst out laughing as well,

"And you went out with him again after being compared to a horse?" He asked.

"His mother asked that question too when I told her about it," Vicky said. "And as I said to her; he did say I was I was an intelligent and beautiful filly. After all he was only describing how his mother would see me and she said she concurred with his description. However, she went on to say that I was very acceptable to her in that capacity"

They all burst into another fit of laughter and now Justin wandered through to see what it was all about.

When Luna told him he looked a bit sheepish and then looked over at Vicky,

And said to her with a smile

"Not only have only have you told these embarrassing details to my mother, you are now spilling the beans to my friends," he said, "I think when I get you home I should spank your bottom for giving away our secrets,"

"Ooh," said Vicky wiggling her bottom at him. "Promises promises! But if you are going to do it then I hope it will be my bare bottom."

"Vicky Brown," said Justin, his face reddening, "You are incorrigible."

Dudley Laughed at Justin's embarrassment and then said to him.

"Get used to it Justin, I think you have caught another one like Luna. She does that to me frequently," he said. "But I did not think Vicky was like that, now I see I was wrong," he said with a laugh.

"Ah," said Vicky," but as Justin says, "I am intelligent and I have been taking lessons from Luna in more ways than one Dudley."

At that Justin grabbed Dudley's arm, and pulled him back towards the lounge.

"If you have that corkscrew Dudley I want us to get back for that glass of wine you promised. I don't want to hang around to hear what my girlfriend is going to say next."

Dudley grabbed the corkscrew, and said,

"If it is that interesting and embarrassing, I think I would like to stay and hear it" he said with a laugh, "But as you say, I did promise you a glass of wine and you look as if you need it."

And he followed Justin out of the kitchen.

Luna looked at Vicky enquiringly and then asked,

"What was all that about?" She asked. "It sounded intriguing."

"You know that when Justin asked me down to his place it was only our third date. I met his mother that morning and she dispelled my fears that she would look down on me because of my working class origins. It was just the opposite, she welcomed me with open arms and we got on like a house on fire," Vicky told her. "We had lunch with her and then Justin took me down to the coast to show me his Yacht. On the way back we had dinner at a fabulous little restaurant. By the time I go back to the house I realised several things. Firstly, despite being part of a family, Justin had been a somewhat lonely child in a different way from you. He had high expectations placed upon him as the only son.

Even at Hogwarts he had to keep up with his GCE studies so that when he was finished at Hogwarts he could take up his place at Oxford. I also discovered that he was good fun and he was so pleased to have somebody like me with whom he could share things. He introduced me to horse riding and was delighted when I enjoyed it. He loves sailing and he wants to take me sailing with him He really does show delight when I agree to share his interests.

I thought at first he was trying to impress me with his wealth, but then I realised he had never had anyone with whom he could share the things that were important to him. He was thrilled when I took an interest in what he liked and indeed was keen to share in them with him. That led me to the most important discovery of all. I realised that I really liked him and I knew he was well on the way to falling in love with me. I was pondering what I should do about this as we entered the house and I suddenly thought of you and Dudley. When you met him you did not hang about. Within the first week you were sleeping with him."

Luna giggled and said, "Not the first week Vicky the first night."

Vicky laughed and said, "Oh my goodness. What a little slut you were."

Luna joined in her laughter and said, "I was, wasn't I, but I will have you know I was a virgin slut."

At that they both went into fits of giggles again. Once they had themselves under control, Vicky continued

"You will be glad to know that I decided there and then I was going to follow the example you set. While he went to choose a bottle of wine and pour us drinks, I said I was going to my bedroom to slip into something more comfortable and I did. But what he did not know was that when I went back out again it was minus bra and minus panties."

"Now who's the slut?" Asked Luna and they burst into another set of giggles

Vicky smiled at her and said,

"Yes you are right, but I was not a virgin slut. In less than an hour I was in his bed and he had lost his virginity, and it is in his bed I have been ever since. Well I should say he has been in mine ever since."

"But you are still staying at your place and he is still staying at his," said Luna looking puzzled.

"You are a witch are you not?" Asked Vicky.

"You know I am!" Said Luna.

"Yes I do," said Vicky. "And my Justin is a lovely yummy wizard."

Then the penny dropped for Luna and she said,

"He disapparates into your place every night and leaves the same way in the morning." She said laughing. "Way to go girl."

"It works for us," said Vicky and they fell about laughing once more,

This time when they regained control, Luna said,

"We better call them through for lunch."

After lunch Luna called on Harry and they got down to the business of discussing the publishing his book. Luna told him her plans for the Quibbler and showed him her business plan for increasing her staff. She told him that though she would be delegating a lot of the day to day work of the paper. She would still be in control but part of the time she had freed up would be given over to editing his book.

They discussed costs and print runs and the art work for the cover. Luna suggested an artist for the artwork and put Harry in contact with her so that he could discuss his ideas with her. Luna also told him that she would start a book binder and buy the necessary equipment for the process so that all the work could be done in house. I am going to branch out in this direction she told Harry, and I want you to be the first. Harry was impressed with Luna's offer and knew hers was a very competitive quote. After a bit of haggling they agreed that she should do the work.

Marcus Dolohov was thinking about his plans for revenge on Lovegood. He had reconnoitred her house and where her future step daughter went to school. He realised it was going to be difficult to capture one of them even though ideally he wanted both. He had to be careful he told himself. His last attempt at kidnapping a victim had gone terribly wrong and he was still kicking himself about that. Yet there were mitigating factors.

Who would have thought that a Muggle child could fight and throw off the Imperius curse the way she had. But you live and learn. On reflection he should have paralysed her with the body bind curse as well and it would not have been so easy for her to break free. He could of course magically tie up his victim's body and dump it in the back of the van but that took time and it gave opportunity for someone to see what was going on. He decided it was better on balance just to entice them to get into the van, take extra precautions and make the quick getaway he favoured.

Getting Luna would be difficult since she never went anywhere without her wand. Getting the step daughter was not going to be much easier, because more and more it was Lovegood who was picking her up from school and he had to expect this would increase after she was married for she seemed intent on fulfilling her role as mother. Well nothing was risk free and it was the risks that made it exciting. It was still a couple of weeks till the wedding, he would think of something.

As the day of the wedding approached Luna was getting more and more excited.

She and Dudley were spending more time at her house as preparations got under way. She looked out at the marquee which now stood just beyond the garden and it brought home to her how fast time was moving. She and Dudley had agreed that the number of Muggles invited, should be restricted to family. That meant Jim and Mary, who were Petunia's grandparents. There would be Justin and his family who were all Muggles and of course Vicky who was now his partner and who knew all about witches and wizards.

She had arranged with those two that they would be at the same table as Jim and Mary for the meal and they had promised to look after her in laws when the after dinner festivities got under way. She had also undertaken to have a supper party where they would invite all those who had given them gifts so that they could see what they had received. She believed the Muggles called this the show of presents. Invitations had been sent out for this as well as the wedding. They were now awaiting the arrival of Justin, Vicky, and Justin's sister who was an architect and designer.

Dudley had spoken to Justin about the fact that they wanted to build an extension to Luna's house and asked for his advice on the best way to raise money to go about this. Justin had not only given them sound advice on this but had told them that his sister was an architect and interior designer and if they wished, he would talk to her and get her to advise them. If they wanted her to undertake the task, he promised them that he would make sure she gave them a better quote on the price than they would get anywhere else.

They had gladly agreed to bring her on board. Now they were killing two birds with one stone. They were coming down early on the day of the supper party and his sister would show them her rough plans for the extension based on what she had seen when she had visited previously.

She thought happily, everything was falling into place. The only blot on the horizon was the fact that little progress had been made in their attempt to track down the rapist. This meant that they would probably have to wait till he struck again and this placed another child's life in danger. Oh well, she thought you can't have everything but she would have been happier if they were nearer to catching him.

Neville Longbottom was gazing at the two invitations he had in his hand. One had arrived a few weeks ago and was an invitation to Luna Lovegood's wedding. That had aroused in him a touch of nostalgia. For at one time after the defeat of Voldemort he had thought of asking her to be his girlfriend. But two things had prevented this. Despite his increased confidence resulting from the conflict with Voldemort and the increased status this had given him in the wizard community, it had not given him any more confidence in his ability to deal with the opposite sex.

Then there was the fact that he and Luna, though they had shared much over the last two years of Voldemort's reign were in some ways too much alike. He had been regarded as a bit of a buffoon in his early years at Hogwarts, and Luna while much more gifted and clever had been seen as a bit of an oddball. He had not been sure that this would have made for a stable relationship. He had also thought it would be like two people clinging to each other in a world which had treated them both harshly for different reasons

That had convinced him not to pursue the matter. He did not regret that decision, but he sighed as he realised his ability to get on with the opposite sex had not improved much despite his increased status and respect within the community which he served. As he looked at the second and more recent invitation to a supper and a display of the presents the couple had received, he wondered not for the first time if he should have sent his gift instead of waiting to take it with him on the day of the wedding.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.