An Unusual Wedding - Cover

An Unusual Wedding

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 3: The Wedding and Day After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Wedding and Day After - This is a rather sexy extract from Book 4 of Dave's Australian Odyssey for those who don't want to read the much longer, four-book version with all the travelogue delights of driving around Australia in an RV, interspersed with sexual activities, culinary delights and other adventures. It brings together over seven days and nights all the main characters that appeared in Dave's odyssey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was well and truly mid morning before Dave woke up, slightly worse for wear, but glad he had been able to sleep in. He realised that today was the day he got married for the second time, but that there would be two husbands and only one wife.

A year ago he would never have dreamed of sharing a woman with another man - now he had done it with three different girls. What's more, he had also shared his bed with one pair of girls and done it again with another pair.

But the girl he was marrying was very special and so too was the other husband. Not that he had any sexual thoughts towards him, although he did enjoy it when he and Peter both made love to Jill.

He lay there for a while longer, letting his mind enjoy the memory of last night and their times with Tanya. She was some sexy lady, but Dave hoped she didn't have too many regrets about the pleasure she had given the three men last night.

After a shower and a shave he was ready for breakfast and especially a long and strong black coffee. No one else was up when he went into the kitchen and started making the coffee, but he had disturbed Peter who was sleeping on the lounge, so he got up and joined him. A little latter, Tony surfaced and the three of them sat around the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Well that was some buck's party you organised guys" said Tony, remembering how much he had enjoyed himself, before adding "I'm looking forward to meeting Tanya again. She was really some girl."

"You'll not only meet her this afternoon at the wedding. But I'll make sure you sit next to her at the dinner, so hopefully that will give you an opportunity to press your claims. I must admit that she is not only a very beautiful young lady, but an extremely sensitive and very charming person. I hope you two do get together" Dave responded, glad that Tony felt that way, after what had happened.

Peter added how much he had enjoyed the night, but Dave reminded them that nothing happened apart from a couple of drinks and dinner before they left Tanya and went to a strip club, adding that this was for Tanya's benefit not theirs as he was sure that Jill wouldn't mind.

After getting some food into them and another cup of coffee, all three started to feel much better. Dave suggested they go for a swim to clear the cobwebs and he knew that he definitely needed some exercise. The other two were happy to join him, realising that the day had a long way to go and it could be a big night ahead. Dave and Peter knew that Jill would be expecting both of them to do more than kiss her goodnight and Tony was hoping he would be alert enough to be able to press his claims with Tanya.

By 3:30 pm, the three men were all dressed up, looking resplendent in their dinner suites. Even Tony had hired one that day at Dave's insistence, happy to pay for it, so that he wouldn't stand out as the only one not dressed up. Although Tony assured Dave that paying for it was not a problem; just he'd never worn one before.

The taxi arrived on time and they were at the park just after 4 pm making sure everything was in order, waiting for the girls to arrive.


Jill woke up and for a moment wondered why Gail was in her arms and not Peter or Dave, but then remembered with pleasure last night and then, more importantly, what today was.

She gazed fondly at Gail for a few moments, before lightly kissing her on the lips, which made her stir and open her eyes.

"Good morning Gail dear. I hope you slept well. I certainly did" she said smiling gently at her.

"Oh, yaaawnn, yes hello Jill; yes, I slept well and thank you for last night I really enjoyed it" Gail replied, stretching languidly then looking up at Jill, before reaching up and pulling her down to her so that she could give her a proper kiss.

Jill submitted to the kiss and even permitted her body to be fondled for a while, enjoying Gail's attentions, but not wanting it to go too far. However, the more Gail kissed and fondled her the more she enjoyed it and finally she surrendered herself to the pleasure she was being given and even started to return it, much to the delight of Gail, who happily nuzzled her breasts and let her tongue and mouth trail kisses all over her body.

Consequently it was more than twenty minutes after she had woken up before Jill was able to get out of bed and then she felt a little woozy, realising that it was from what Gail had just done to her as well as everything she had drunk last night. A long hot shower and she started to feel her strength return.

While Jill was in the shower, Gail lay there savouring the feelings that Jill had just given her and remembered how good it had been with her last night. Then she remembered what Jill had told her about tomorrow night and she started to look forward to it excitedly. She realised she didn't care what the two men did to her, whether they used her mouth, her anus or her sex, or probably any two of these at a time, just as long as Dave made love to her one more time.


Wendy and Kellie were already up and had breakfast ready for them when they came down to the kitchen. After exchanging greetings and polite enquires about how they slept, Jill blushed as Gail commented on how they slept well most of the time. Wendy picked up on this remark and told her how she and Kellie were looking forward to tomorrow night, which made Jill blush even more.

The girls arrived at the hairdressers at 11:30 am, having already been to town to pick up her dress, which now fitted perfectly. Fortunately it had only required minor alterations. Wendy had booked the small salon for the next hour and a half as the four of them had their hair and nails done and makeup applied. Then it was back to the house for a light lunch, washed down with French champagne of course, before getting dressed, ready for the big day.

Wendy, Kellie and Gail all took great delight in making Jill strip naked and put on some extremely sexy French underwear that Wendy presented her with, each girl making sure that her breasts sat properly in the bra cup, their finger lingering far longer than absolutely essential, which by this stage had made her nipple stick right out. For some reason, none of the three girls were quite happy about the way the panties sat either, adjusting them by sliding their finger under the loose legs and parting the lips of her sex so the crotch disappeared.

Eventually, Jill protested that she had to put the rest of her clothes on, which the girls reluctantly allowed her to do, this time giving her the type of assistance she really wanted.

At 4 pm they piled into the stretch limo and were on their way to the park. When they arrived, Jill saw three men talking to three ladies, who she latter found out were Tanya, Kellie's best friend and bridesmaid, Sam, Wendy's best friend whom she had met last night plus the celebrant. There also almost a dozen others, who Wendy said were friends from their wedding who had just come along to see the ceremony and lend moral support. There were even a couple of other men there, but they seemed to like each other rather than the girls, so Jill guessed they were some of Wendy's gay friends as well.

Wendy and Kellie quickly got out and joined the others, leaving the red carpet free for first Gail and then Jill to walk down the 'aisle' to the accompaniment of a string quartet.

All the men thought that Gail looked gorgeous in her green strapless long frock, the colour matching their bow ties and the floral arrangement that Jill was carrying.

Jill floated down the carpet, a vision of loveliness in her long white gown, very low cut at the front revealing her beautiful décolletage. As she walked down the carpet, her one regret was that her family was not here to witness her big moment, but she knew they wouldn't have understood what she was doing.

During all this, a lovely young girl sang a couple of delightful wedding songs, apparently the same ones she had sung at Wendy and Kellie's ceremony not long ago, once again accompanied by the string quartet.

There was a photographer there, who took pictures from the moment the limousine pulled up and until after the ceremony. He posed the bridal party on the bank of the pond and ensured that there was a good pictorial record for their posterity.

Then Dave, Peter and Tony plus Jill, Gail, Wendy, Kellie, Tanya, Sam and the celebrant adjourned to the restaurant, where Wendy was shouting a sumptuous spread starting with caviar and champagne and the wine that followed was as good as the restaurant could deliver. Fortunately they had a small private room, so they partied in style and without needing to be concerned about other customers.

Wendy had become a good regular here, so was well and truly looked after by the restaurateur, who, while giving them plenty of privacy, ensured that they were never without.

Before they got to have their dessert, the young girl who had sang at the wedding ceremony came in with another fairly large girl and the two of them started to sing; beautiful harmony with no accompaniment. Their voices blended magnificently and they sang for almost half an hour. The second girl had a particularly strong voice and when she sang a solo, it made Dave's nerves tingle, it was so well done.

When they finished their singing, Wendy thanked them and they left to the applause of the small group, who had not expected any entertainment.

At first, Tanya had been a little embarrassed when she arrived for the wedding and saw the three men, but both Peter and Dave were very pleasant to her and Tony latched himself onto her, smiling like a Cheshire cat. He scarcely left her side and sat next to her in the restaurant, talking animatedly and entertainingly, ensuring that her glass was topped up, standing up and holding her chair when she went to the bathroom. She found her self warming to him very quickly, thinking how strange it was that she had sex with him first and now was getting to know him and like him.

Tony was hooked. Tanya was the girl he had been waiting for and he knew he really wanted her, but he tried not to be too overpowering. Fortunately he found it extremely easy to talk to her and they chattered away like long lost friends. Gradually he could sense her reserve and embarrassment fade away as they became quite friendly.

By the time everyone was ready to leave, she accepted Tony's offer of a lift in the taxi with him and Gail and ended up going back to their place. While Gail went to her own room after saying goodnight to them both, they sat there talking for a little longer before Tanya just seemed to natural sleep with him for the night.

It turned out to be a remarkably good night; one which she hoped was the start of a longer relationship. After what they had shared the night before, this night was positively tame, but she liked the fact that he went to incredible lengths to ensure that she was aroused and ready for him. She found that she really enjoyed what he did to her and she realised just how good it felt having his large penis inside her. She was hopeful that this was an experience she would be able to enjoy again and again.

Tony was on cloud nine. He had been hoping to be able to get Tanya to have a date with him; he never expected her to sleep with him after the wedding. Some people might see that as making her cheap, but the way he reasoned, after what had happened on Friday night, she would have been a little hypocritical to then want him to court her before going to bed with him again.

Instead, she had made very clear how aberrant her behaviour had been for her and had even apologised for getting carried away with her exhibitionism, something she had never done before, but he just assured her that it wasn't her fault and apologised for taking advantage of the moment and hoping that she would see him again. That she came back to his flat and stayed the night with him had been a bonus. But she had agreed to go out with him next week. That was what thrilled him the most.

How amazing, he thought, our 'courtship' is almost the reverse of the norm; I've had sex with her on two occasions and then we are going on a date. At best, he would normally hope to have at least several dates with a girl and then perhaps be able to have sex with her.


Meanwhile, as Sam and the celebrant made their separate ways home, Dave, Peter, Jill, Kellie and Wendy all piled into the stretch limo and went back to Wendy's house, deciding against anything further to drink.

Jill told her two husbands to wait downstairs for fifteen minutes before coming upstairs but to wait until Kellie let them in to join her in their bedroom. She spent that time quickly showering and with help from Kellie fixing her make-up and hair before donning a beautiful diaphanous negligee made of sheer black silk.

Kellie couldn't resist, however, tweaking Jill's nipples to make them stand out hard and erect, then bent down and kissed first one then the other, giving her a gentle fondle before asking her if she was ready.

"More than ready. Please send my two husbands in and they can finish what you just started" Jill whispered sexily, smiling fondly at Kellie.

When she was ready, she stood in front of the lamp and Kellie left the room, telling the waiting men to go on in, closing the door behind them.

Both men had used one of the other bathrooms to shower and change into bath robes. When they entered the bedroom it was only to stand speechless looking at the goddess standing front of them. She had never looked so beautiful nor so desirable.

No one spoke for a moment, but suddenly they all spoke at once, gushing their love for each other. Jill took them into her arms and they stood there hugging for several minutes before exchanging gentle loving kisses, Jill alternating from one to the other, until final Dave and Peter removed her negligee and their robes and joined her on the bed.

Dave and Peter spent ages worshipping and adoring her body, getting her so aroused that she cried out for them "take me, make love to me, please, I love and want you both so much."

Nothing was said between the two men, but both seemed to understand that the two of them had to take her at the same time and the way they had first been inside her at the same time, Dave inside her anus and Peter inside her vagina. All three knew that the combinations would vary many times over hopefully the rest of their lives together, but this was how all three thought it should be for the first night of their 'married' life together.

So as Peter was entering Jill's vagina with his erect penis, Dave was reaching for the tube of lubricant and as soon as Peter had rolled over so that Jill was on top of him, Dave applied a liberal amount to her anus and his penis, before sliding his slippery erection deep inside her.

Both men ensure that they made it a night that all three would long remember, especially Jill, who they made sure enjoyed multiple orgasms. Not only was the lovemaking delicious, but Jill really enjoyed laying in the arms of her two husbands in this king size bed and as she drifted off to sleep, she kept telling herself that it was real, that she actually was this happy.


All three slept soundly, as it had been a big day, but as soon as they were awake and had exchanged greetings and kisses, they were making love, reversing last night's love making, with Peter in her bottom and Dave in her vagina. Jill was just so happy.

Wendy and Kellie were already downstairs having breakfast when the honeymoon trio came down and joined them. After exchanging greetings and pleasantries about how their night had been, Jill said "I just want to thank you both for being such wonderful hosts and organising the most fantastic wedding a girl could possibly imagine. I just loved it, so thank you."

"You can thank us properly tonight" Kellie said, actually looking forward to the experience, especially after seeing her naked and then in her negligee last night.

But Wendy quickly interjected "you are really on your honeymoon, so we can't and don't expect you to actually go through with what you agreed to."

"Oh but my two husbands are looking forward to sleeping with Gail tonight and I know just how disappointed Gail would be if I called it off. Besides, I am actually excited at the prospect of sleeping with you both. I hope we all enjoy it" Jill told them warmly.

"I'm sure we will" breathed an excited Kellie, eagerly looking forward to enjoying Jill's body.


Tony, Tanya and Gail were all up late after sleeping in. Tanya was a little embarrassed being there simply dressed in one of Tony's T-shirts at breakfast in front of Gail. But Gail was just happy for Tony, knowing how keen he was to find 'miss right' and she was rather taken by Tanya. She hoped that this would be the start of something that might continue for a long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.