An Unusual Wedding - Cover

An Unusual Wedding

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 2: Buck's and Hen's Nights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Buck's and Hen's Nights - This is a rather sexy extract from Book 4 of Dave's Australian Odyssey for those who don't want to read the much longer, four-book version with all the travelogue delights of driving around Australia in an RV, interspersed with sexual activities, culinary delights and other adventures. It brings together over seven days and nights all the main characters that appeared in Dave's odyssey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

When he woke in the morning, both girls were taking turns to lick and suck his, by now, erect penis. When Kellie saw he was awake, she greeted him and then mounted him, sitting down facing his feet. After bouncing up and down a few times, she lay back on top of him, bringing his hands around to caress and fondle her breasts.

Wendy didn't stay out of it for long. She was between their legs where she could not only see Dave's penis as it thrust in and out of Kellie, but assisted, holding Dave's penis gently with one hand and pushed a moistened finger into Kellie's bottom, while at the same time, she sucked Kellie's clitoris. This had the desired result, especially on Kellie who soon burst into orgasm.

Dave enjoyed this, until he felt the need to participate more vigorously, so he rolled Kellie onto her side, lifted her top leg, which allowed Wendy to continue with her ministrations and plunged hard into her vagina. Wendy could feel Dave's penis as it started to throb out its conclusion into her partner's vagina and even allowed Dave to push his still pulsing penis into her mouth, accepting the last of his offering, licking him clean and then moving up to kiss Kellie passionately so that she too could taste everything.

Reluctantly, Dave got up, kissed both girls, grabbed his clothes and wandered back to the guest bedroom to shower and change. But he paused for a few minutes, sitting on the edge of the bed, enjoying being able to watch Peter as he was getting close to finishing making love to Jill. It was very clear that she was enjoying it. When they had both collapsed, he kissed Jill and told them he was glad that they had made the most of his absence.

"You didn't think I would waste the opportunity to remind Peter how much I love him did you? How was your night? Enjoyed it I hope?" Jill gasped as she was still trying to get her breath back after what she and Peter had been doing.

"It was lovely and both girls are really looking forward to you joining them on Sunday night" Dave responded as he went for his shower, causing Jill to blush.

Once they had all eaten, Kellie having made them a special cooked breakfast, it was time to go to the city to get clothes for their wedding.

Wendy took the men to the shop where they could hire dinner suits and accessories, while Kellie took Jill to a wedding dress shop that she had organised to look after them as they only had 24 hours to select a gown and make sure that it fitted her.

They had arranged to meet up for lunch, but after, Kellie and Jill went back to the dress shop to get a few more things fixed, telling Wendy she would meet them back at home. Wendy made sure that she had enough money to pay for a taxi and then drove the two men back to her place.

Dave and Peter spent a relaxing hour swimming in Wendy's pool, feeling quite refreshed by the time they were finished. After a few exercises and a shower, the boys were ready for their buck's night. It was going to be a most unusual buck's, just two bridegrooms being taken out by someone they hadn't even met yet.

Kellie and Jill arrived home, happy that everything was organised. They were to pick the dress up mid morning. After unpacking all their other purchases, both girls showered and changed awaiting the arrival of Gail and her cousin, Tony.

Gail and Tony arrived about ten minutes before 6 pm. Dave introduced Gail to Wendy and Kellie and then she introduced Tony to them all.

It was just before 6 pm, when the four girls set off for their hens' night, going out in style. Wendy had arranged another stretch limousine to take them for their outing; dinner first then it was off to several nightclubs. Naturally, Wendy had made sure that the limo came with a good supply of cold French champagne in the back together with flute glasses to start proceedings.

Wendy said "have a good night out guys, but there is no way we will be back before midnight. I'm taking these girls out for a big night. Don't forget you are all staying at Tony's place tonight and Gail is staying here with us so you won't be tempted. We'll see you in the park tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Just make sure that you aren't late."

As the girls drove off, Dave, got three beers out of the bar fridge. Peter, Tony and he were sitting in the lounge drinking their beer as they discussed where they were headed. Tony, being the local, suggested a couple of men's clubs he knew, where they could watch a few pole dancers, while they enjoyed a few more beers. But he told them it was not much point in going until at least 9 pm, so then they discussed where they should eat first.

"So what's the Tony story?" Dave asked, wanting to learn a little more about Gail's cousin, who was a well built, good looking young man.

"Not a lot to tell you. Like Gail, I grew up in Atherton. Our fathers are brothers and both still live there. But when I finished high school, I went to university here in Brisbane and was lucky enough to get a good job with a large accounting firm.

"As I'm sure you know I'm nine years older than Gail, being 27, so I've been here in Brisbane for almost ten years. I really like it here and I've been lucky enough to buy my own apartment, so I'm fairly well set up. No girl friend at the moment, but there's plenty of time, but I'm always hoping 'miss right' will appear on my door step" he told them and just as he said this, the door bell rang, which made them all burst into laughter.

"Maybe this is your 'miss right'" Dave said still laughing as he got up and answered the front door.

Standing there was Tanya, Kellie's best friend and bridesmaid, who had come on rather sexily to Dave at Kellie and Wendy's wedding. She had seemed quite keen on him then, not realising his commitment to make Kellie pregnant. She was looking absolutely ravishing as she stood there in a spaghetti strap summer dress that displayed more than a just little of her delightful firm breasts.

"Hi Dave, where are the girls? I know I'm a bit late. I told Kellie I didn't think I could make it, but in the end I was able to get away" she asked him.

"Sorry love, they left almost thirty minutes ago and I don't know where they went. Peter, Tony and I are just about to start our bucks' night" he replied.

"Bugger, I knew I should have rung" she stated, then with a mischievous, sexy smile added "maybe I should just join you for your bucks' night. You don't have any girls organised to entertain you, do you?"

"No, I must admit that is something we don't have. There's just the three of us and I think the most we intended to do was maybe watch a couple of girls in a strip club, but no private parties are planned I can assure you. Would you like to have a drink with us before we head out for dinner?" Dave offered.

"Sounds good to me" Tanya said and followed him inside, where Dave introduced her to the other two men. Immediately it was clear that Tony, in particular, was attracted to Tanya, being rather obvious in his admiration of the beautiful Tanya.

Dave opened a bottle of the bubbly that Tanya had asked for and poured her a drink. The four of them sat around enjoying their drinks and chatting. Tony made sure that he was able to sit next to Tanya and seemed to address all his remarks and questions to her.

None of the men seemed eager to leave for dinner, especially as Tanya was flirting outrageously with them. Their conversation seemed to get more and more risqué as they joked and laughed and continued drinking.

Dave got up and found some nuts and chips and then they had a couple more rounds of drinks. Tanya, meanwhile, told the other two how Dave had refused her offer last time he was here, claiming he was spoken for.

Tony said "you must have been mad, Dave to reject such a beautiful woman as Tanya. I know there is no way I would have rejected her if she made me an offer."

"Well, yes I guess you are right. I was sorely tempted, I must admit, but at the time it just wasn't opportune" Dave replied, looking Tanya right in the eye and smiling at her.

Peter couldn't resist adding to the sexual banter, and while he wasn't quite as besotted as Tony, he too thought Tanya was rather desirable. But realised that at least he had Jill or rather would tomorrow, whereas poor Tony seemed to have no one. Then he thought how frustrating it would be living with the beautiful Gail when she was your cousin and therefore unavailable for nocturnal activities.

"I agree with you Tony, he must have been suffering from a senior's moment" Peter said which caused them all to laugh.

But Tanya, feeling the affects of the few glasses of champagne she had already consumed, decided she wasn't finished teasing them. "If that's how you all feel, perhaps I should be your bucks' night entertainment. Do you think I should do a strip dance for you?"

Tony by this stage was more than a little aroused and excited by the prospect of Tanya stripping for them. She not only looked good, but she also seemed very nice. He stood up, deciding to call her bluff and asked her "do you want me to put some suitable music on?"

After just a moment's hesitation Tanya stood up and, as she went to the stairs, said "alright, but just give me ten minutes."

As she climbed up the stairs, Tony went to the CD collection and started looking for some appropriate music to put on, but then realised that it was not his buck's night, so he turned to Dave and Peter and asked them "you don't mind if she dances for us I hope?"

Both men shook their heads, partially in disbelief that she would actually do it, but definitely indicating that they didn't mind at all.

Tanya had gone into Kellie's closet and raided her clothes. She was looking for a g-string and a sexy bra to put on as she was only wearing her dress and panties and needed to be wearing more than that to do a strip. She found what she wanted, undressed, and then put the g-string and bra on with her panties over the g-string and finally put her dress back on. She also found a pair of gloves and a scarf, put them on as well and came back down the stairs, determined to give the boys a real show. She hadn't given up on seducing Dave either.

As she walked down the stairs, Tony turned the music on. It had just the right beat for Tanya to go into a bit of a routine. She dragged it out, dancing for a while seductively in front of each of them, weaving and grinding and bumping in time to the beat of the music. Very slowly she began pulling one glove almost off in front of Tony who was sitting at one end of the lounge and let him pull it off the rest of the way. She moved to be in front of Peter, who was sitting at the other end of the rather long lounge and repeated this with the other glove.

Turning to Dave, who was sitting in the middle, she let him remove the scarf that she had wrapped around her waist, making him undo the loose knot with his teeth. After throwing the scarf onto the floor, she stepped back and danced a bit more, before standing with her back to Tony, telling him to pull the zipper of her dress down, but that he also was only allowed to use his teeth to do it

Dancing back into the centre of the room, she lowered the strap off one shoulder until her arm was completely out of the dress and then did the same with the other strap. She let the dress fall down past her waist and then slowly pulled it all the way off until it fell to the floor.

Now she stepped out of the dress and, with her back to the three guys, bent from the waist down to pick the dress up, the cheeks of her bottom taunt against her lace panties. Having picked up her dress, she placed it carefully on an unoccupied chair, before dancing around some more. When she deemed she had teased them enough, she faced away from them, pulling her panties slowly down until the cheeks of her bottom were revealed.

Then she pulled the panties quickly back up.

Turning around to face them, she tantalisingly slowly pulled her panties down at the front, revealing the microscopic g-string that she was wearing underneath and then removed the panties completely, waving them briefly under each man's nose, before adding them to her pile of clothes.

"Seen enough guys?" she asked, not at all surprised by the enthusiastic replies.

"Hell no!"

"Off, off, off!"

"Please don't stop."

So she danced for a while longer in front of the men in just her bra and g-string, before moving to Peter, turning around and letting him undo her bra strap. But she held onto the front of the bra with one hand so that it wouldn't fall off, while with the other she picked up the scarf from where she had discarded it. Again she bent from the waist, displaying all her bottom apart from where the thin strap of the brief g-string went along her cleft.

Now she held the scarf in front of her as she removed the bra and threw it on top of her dress. She teased them for several minutes, letting them get brief glimpses of part of one breast then a part of the other, but never an entire breast, all the while dancing seductively in front of them.

At last, the men all thought, she removed the scarf and wrapped it back around her waist, dancing in front of them with her delightful, firm breasts scarcely bouncing as she continued moving her lithe body temptingly in front of them.

Then she turned her back to them, standing right in front of Dave and got him to pull her g-string down to her knees. She let it fall to the floor and she stepped out of it with one leg, while the other flicked it over to near her pile of clothes. Meanwhile, still facing away from them, she pulled the scarf from around her waist and held it in front of her reaching around behind her to grasp the other end, holding it between her legs, against her bottom and sex.

She turned back to face them all, slowly pulling the scarf back and forth between her legs, never quite letting them even glimpse what all three were straining to see.

Finally, as the current song was coming to an end, she moved close to them, standing directly in front of Dave who was in the middle, parted her legs and dropped the scarf to the floor, revealing a smoothly shaven mound. Then she leaned to Dave, kissing him gently on the lips before wishing him a happy buck's night.

"It's my buck's night too" Peter cried.

"That's right, it is too" she said softly, moving to him and giving him quite a passionate kiss, permitting him to let his hands wander down her naked back and fondle the cheeks of that beautiful bottom.

"Hey I'm not going to be the only guy who doesn't get a kiss am I?" Tony exclaimed.

"Guess that wouldn't be fair, now, would it?" Tanya said as she moved in front of Tony and gave him a big kiss too, ignoring the fact that his hands quickly moved to fondle her breasts, squeezing them gently and rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger as he continued kissing her.

"Wow" was Tony's only comment as she finally ended the kiss and slowly stepped back, his hands falling off her breasts, leaving her nipples quite distended.

"Guess you only had a little kiss, so you should get a proper second one" she said to Dave as she sat on his lap and kissed him thoroughly.

This time Dave had no hesitation in returning her kiss, his tongue welcoming hers into his mouth as he cuddled her and brought one hand around to cup one of those gorgeous breasts. By the time she came up for air, Tanya was really getting turned on.

Although her original intent had been to give them all a bit of a fun show, she had also hoped that she might end up getting Dave into bed at some point. Now she realised that things had progressed much further than she intended and that if she didn't stop it now and get dressed, it would be almost impossible to prevent this becoming something of an orgy.

While she had always been a bit of a flirt and was certainly no virgin, she had never made love to more than one guy at a time before. Come to think of it, she realised that she had never even had more than one guy in any given week, as it usually took at least several dates before she was prepared to get passionate with a guy and even then it would be at least several more dates before she went to bed with him.

This was definitely the first time she had ever been naked in front of more than one guy too and she realised that she was more than a bit turned on by the whole thing herself and she could tell the three guys were very aroused. That was evident not only in their actions but from the bulges at the front of their trousers as well.

When Peter pulled her onto his lap suggesting he should have a second kiss too, she didn't resist, allowing him to not only kiss her, but also fondle her breasts and briefly slip his hand down between her legs, just cupping her mound, although he didn't try to put his fingers inside her.

But when she came up for air, there was Tony, standing waiting to pick her up and he carried her to the centre of the room, laying her on the plush carpet. He started kissing her breasts, moving his hand down between her legs and sliding his fingers along both sides of her other lips. Peter decided to join him and took the unoccupied breast into his mouth. Tanya now realised that the die was cast and she couldn't blame the guys for taking advantage of her.

After all, she had effectively offered herself to them, but it was Dave she wanted most of all.

"Dave, why don't you come and join us?" she huskily whispered to him.

By this stage, Dave too, was very aroused and keen to enjoy what was being offered to him. She was one very beautiful girl, with a figure to die for and he figured knocking her back again would be plainly silly. He knew that Jill wouldn't be upset, or at least he hoped not. He stood up, walked to her and knelt down, kissing her passionately on her mouth.

Tony, by this stage, had moved down between her legs and was using his tongue and mouth as well as his fingers to stimulate and arouse her vagina and clitoris, while Peter was nibbling on one breast. Dave decided that her other breast was lonely so moved down to suck it, nipping her nipple with his teeth as he left one hand gentle stroking her face. He trailed his fingers over her cheeks and mouth and then slid two fingers into her mouth, which she sucked vociferously.

Tanya had one hand on the back of Peter's head and one on Dave's, holding them against her breasts, as she writhed in ecstasy, her head rolling from side to side, moaning with pleasure.

Dave lifted his head from her breast and whispered to Peter "I think you should be first."

Peter stood up, undressed and gently moved Tony to the side as he knelt between her legs and plunged his erect penis into her very aroused vagina. Dave moved off her breast, but she held his hand as Peter made passionate love to her, thrusting hard into her receptive vagina. Tony meanwhile, watched anxiously from the side, eagerly awaiting his turn.

Tanya cried out as she experienced another orgasm just before Peter collapsed on her, having exploded inside her.

"Go for it, Tony, you can go next" Dave said generously, getting more turned on by watching and keen to see what it would be like to go third. After all, he had previously made love second to two girls, both Jill and Gail, and he had found that going second after Peter had been extremely erotic.

Although a little disappointed, as she wanted Dave to make love to her, Tanya still welcomed Tony's erection into her, adjusting to the size of his quite large penis. She had never had one this big inside her before, she realised, as fortunately, he moved slowly into her, despite having already been made love to. He held still allowing her to get accustomed to his enormous erection. Dave was still holding her hand and he bent down and kissed her mouth while Tony was entering her. She responded vigorously to his kiss, pushing her tongue as deep as she could into his mouth.

Soon she was groaning, mostly from pleasure, but also a little from pain as Tony thrust his huge penis almost brutally into her while squeezing her breasts. She cried out as she felt yet another orgasm roll over her. She couldn't believe she was doing this and found it even harder to believe how much she was enjoying it. She realised how good Tony's really big penis felt inside her, certainly the biggest one she had ever experienced by a long way.

Finally, though, Tanya got what she had wanted for two months now; Dave's penis inside her. Tony had reached a very noisy conclusion and then withdrawn from her before Dave got between her legs, his more normal size penis sliding easily into her damp, sticky and very open vagina.

Tanya wrapped her arms and legs around Dave's back and held him tight to her. By this stage she knew that she was more aroused than she had ever been in her life, the three men were giving her incredible sexual pleasure. She whimpered in delight as Dave's hands went under her bottom and squeezed her cheeks, before one finger teased the entrance to her anus. Suddenly she felt his hand slide around and a finger joined his penis inside her vagina, before moving back to her anus and plunging all the way inside her, using her vaginal juices as lubricant.

This double penetration was just too much and she actually screamed out how good it felt, her whole body tensing, with her back arching as she experienced the most powerful orgasm yet, probably stronger than any she had ever enjoyed, she thought. Dave too was so turned on by everything that he immediately throbbed his culmination deep inside her.

Dave kissed her, told her how good it was and slowly withdrew from her. Suddenly, Tanya felt embarrassed at what she had done, and Dave could sense that she might be feeling remorseful and regretting her actions, so took her into his arms and told her what a wonderful experience it had been and how happy she had made him. The other two immediately kissed her on either cheek, thanking her for such a marvellous interlude and hoping that the night wasn't over yet.

Tony brought Tanya another glass of bubbly and a damp cloth to wipe her loins with, while Peter got a beer for each of the three men. The four of them sat around naked on the floor enjoying their drinks. Tanya smiled a little shyly at them, as Dave whispered in her ear "I'm so glad I didn't reject you this time. You were fantastic. I hope you enjoyed it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.