An Unusual Wedding - Cover

An Unusual Wedding

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 1: Pre Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Pre Wedding - This is a rather sexy extract from Book 4 of Dave's Australian Odyssey for those who don't want to read the much longer, four-book version with all the travelogue delights of driving around Australia in an RV, interspersed with sexual activities, culinary delights and other adventures. It brings together over seven days and nights all the main characters that appeared in Dave's odyssey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Dave woke up with an excited Jill fondling his penis and kissing it. She was turned on by knowing what today was - the longest air flight she had ever done was going to be a highlight, but only of today, because it was taking her and her two fiancés to her wedding ceremony and the start of the rest of her life.

Getting married was a dream for most girls, but she was getting two husbands. She decided that the one she was sleeping with should give her some pleasure, especially as no one had since last Saturday. There was time before they set off, she knew, so she made sure his penis was firm and erect, ready for her use.

Naturally Dave had woken up from Jill's attentions, but happily lay there allowing her to use his body for her pleasure. He of course didn't expect to get any pleasure from what she was doing and was going to do. Pigs might fly too, he thought.

Peter woke up to the sounds of his fiancé and very soon to be wife, making love at the other end of the RV to her other fiancé. He decided to get up and join them, seeing they would be setting off to Brisbane shortly. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching as Dave, with Jill on top, was plunging up into her vagina.

Jill reached her hand out to Peter and pulled him close so she could kiss him and then took his hand and placed it on her bottom. He knew what she wanted, put one of his fingers in his mouth to wet it and then drove it hard into her anus, pushing it all the way in, causing Jill to cry out from both pleasure and pain.

Dave rolled Jill over, trapping Peter's hand under her bottom. He could feel Peter's finger inside her anus, as it thrust up into her in time with his own motion. Dave plunged harder and faster until he exploded inside her. Peter could feel Dave's throbbing climax through the thin membrane.

As soon as Dave had withdrawn from Jill, Peter replaced him, thrusting his erect penis deep into her vagina. He withdrew his finger from her bottom and rolled her over, making her bottom available for Dave to fondle and then drive his finger inside. But he pushed two fingers into her causing her to cry out again, but telling him how much she liked it.

Dave too enjoyed feeling Peter's penis as it throbbed its conclusion into Jill's vagina. Both men lay beside her, kissing, cuddling and fondling her until Dave told them it was time to shower, dress and get ready to leave.

They set off in the 4WD for Adelaide airport, arriving in plenty of time to catch the 3:25 pm direct flight to Brisbane.

Their flight was the longest flight either Jill or Peter had done, so they were both quite excited about it. Peter had the window seat with Jill in the middle and Dave in the aisle seat, which was always his preference, but in any case, he wanted the other two to be able to enjoy the views. Dave was just glad to get to Brisbane.

Right on time, at 5:10 pm, the plane landed at Brisbane and as they came out the exit, Dave was greeted by a beaming Kellie, whose pregnancy was not showing yet. She flew into his arms and gave him a big hug and kiss. Wendy was right behind, just a little more reserved, but nevertheless, gave him a hug and a kiss.

Dave was then able to introduce Jill and Peter to them. Kellie immediately gave Jill a hug and a gentle kiss and then did the same to Peter, welcoming them both to Brisbane. Wendy gave Jill a kiss on the cheeks but shook Peter's hand.

Peter retrieved their two suitcases from the carousel and the five of them walked out to Wendy's car, a stretch limousine that was waiting there for them. The chauffeur took their bags and they all piled in the back. Wendy immediately opened a bottle of French champagne to welcome them to Brisbane, which Jill and Peter, in particular, thought was a really nice touch.

Half an hour later, Wendy was showing them her house and the guest bedroom that the three of them opted to share. After putting their luggage away, they went downstairs to the lounge for a drink and a natter.

Kellie spent considerable effort preparing them a nice meal, while Wendy was showing the others around and then entertaining them. The effort turned out to be very worthwhile as they all praised her for such a lovely meal.

Wendy had produced one of her good bottles of red wine, knowing that Dave liked them so much and he had previously shared his good ones with her when she was just a very poor girl, staying in Dave's RV. Now she enjoyed sharing her wealth with deserving friends liked Dave.

Jill and Peter bid goodnight to the other three, deciding that at 10 pm it was late enough after the long day, but also leaving Dave the opportunity to have a little quality time with Wendy and Kellie in private.

"Now are you really sure you are pregnant, Kellie, because I'm happy to try again just to make sure" Dave said after the other two had gone, laughing at both Kellie and Wendy as he said it.

"Hey that sounds like a good idea, Wendy" Kellie quickly exclaimed "and you could join us to make sure, love."

Wendy had been expecting Kellie to suggest something like that. She knew how much Kellie had enjoyed her three nights with Dave, even though since he had returned to Jill, Kellie had been exemplary in demonstrating that she really loved her. If any thing their relationship had been stronger, especially since she discovered that she was pregnant. There was never any question about her wanting to be with another man, but somehow Dave was in a different category and even Wendy had a soft spot for him.

She remembered how diligent Kellie had been in ensuring that when Dave made love to her on their wedding night, she had insisted that Dave also make love to Wendy and to her surprise she had actually enjoyed it, although Wendy had made sure the seed wasn't wasted with his culmination delivered into Kellie.

"That's fine, so it would only be fair if on Sunday night it's Jill that shares the bed with Kellie and me" Wendy said facetiously.

"Yeh, that's a good idea, Dave I'd like to get to know Jill better. You could spend the night with Gail then instead" Kellie said, realising that everyone was joking, but thinking that it sounded like rather a nice idea, nevertheless.

"Now that does sound like a good idea all-round. I'll just go and make sure it's OK with Jill" Dave said, getting up as if to go upstairs.

"Are you serious?" Wendy asked, incredulously, thinking everyone was just joking.

"Well I am if you are and I think that Jill will agree too, believe it or not. But it would mean that Gail would have to sleep with Peter and me. She's done that before and I'm sure I could persuade her to do it one more time" Dave told them, calling their bluff.

"Well I like the idea" Kellie stated, "especially if you are going to spend the whole night with us now, making love to us both I hope."

Suddenly all three of them realised that what had started out simply as a bit of byplay and a joke was a distinct possibility. But it was something that all three of them, for different reasons, actually wanted to happen.

Dave really liked the idea of spending one more night with Kellie and Wendy and was also keen to have one more night with Gail. He also thought that Jill would actually enjoy a night with the two girls and he would be very happy if she became much closer to them, especially as he hoped to visit more often after the birth of the two girl's child. Wendy and Kellie had said from the beginning that they didn't want any financial support, but would love Dave to play a role as the biological father. Besides, he also knew that Jill had enjoyed her Sapphic experiences with Gail.

Wendy wanted to make Kellie happy, but also liked the idea of having a one night stand with Jill, especially if she was sharing her with her partner.

Kellie, who although a committed lesbian now, was really more bisexual, was really keen to be able to make love to Dave one more time and if that meant she had to watch her partner make love to Jill, she would accept that as she knew there would be no reason to feel threatened by it. The more she thought about it, the more she knew that she wanted one last experience of heterosexual love. It wasn't that she regretted her decision to have Wendy as her life partner and she was fairly certain that she wouldn't do this again, but with Dave somehow it was different. Besides, just because fillet steak tasted so good, didn't mean that an occasional lamb chop couldn't be enjoyed as well, although she didn't know whether Wendy would appreciate the analogy.

Mind you, she told herself, if Wendy wants a second child, then I would want and insist on Dave making me pregnant again by natural means, something that the two girls had agreed to happen for their first conception.

"So do I go and tell the others I won't be joining them tonight and that Sunday night we will have different sleeping arrangements?" Dave asked quietly.

"It's up to you, but don't blame us if Jill kicks you out, especially when you tell her what she's got to do" Wendy said, still not believing that he would go ahead with the idea.

But off Dave went climbing up the stairs, still expecting them to call him back and say it was all a joke. But no one spoke, so he continued up the stairs and went into the bedroom that had been allocated to the three of them.

Jill and Peter were lying naked on the huge king size bed, kissing and cuddling each other, clearly not too far away from making love to each other, but, of course, not the slightest bit worried or embarrassed when he walked in on them.

"Please don't stop on my account, but I do have something rather special to ask you" Dave said softly as he sat on the edge of the bed near Jill.

"You want to sleep with Kellie tonight?" Jill suggested immediately.

"Sort of, but both Kellie and Wendy it would be, however there is more" he replied.

"So what's the problem then? You know that I wouldn't mind, so what else is there?" Jill asked sitting up and looking worriedly at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.