Conflicted in Paradise - Cover

Conflicted in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelsey, Amanda, Damon, Carynne and Stacey go on vacation to the Bahamas, but amidst the setting of paradise, trouble is brewing between the young friends and lovers; trouble that might forever change their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

Vincent was a lucky man—a fact which he readily admitted to himself quite often. He was just twenty-three years old, with little education to speak of, yet he'd somehow managed to snag himself a job in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

Sure, being a waiter wasn't the most glamorous job imaginable, but he didn't care. He got to hang out on the aptly-named Paradise Beach in eighty-five degree weather and ten hours of sunshine per day, enjoying the cloudless skies; the white sandy beaches; the sparkling blue ocean; and the wavy palm trees while wearing shorts and a loose-fitting white shirt for his work clothes as he served drinks and surreptitiously gawked at some of the world's most beautiful women.

He knew he'd been given the job mostly because of the way he looked, since the world's elite who visited the Ocean Club tended to frown on anything but perfect people. All the staff of the Ocean Club was made up of absolutely beautiful girls as well as incredibly attractive guys, presumably to match the ambiance of the surroundings. So Vincent worked out almost religiously, making sure to keep himself in tremendous shape, as the last thing he wanted to do was to risk his job. An excellent bonus to being so in shape was that he'd gotten several invitations for sex by interested women, married or not, and even once by an adventurous couple. He'd eagerly accepted every single one of those requests.

Yes, Vincent's life was grand, and as such he was always smiling, happy and carefree. He loved being on the beach, mingling, talking and occasionally flirting with all kinds of people.

While serving a tray full of cocktails to the same group of Germans who always seemed determined to be absolutely hammered by ten o'clock in the morning, he noticed a young man coming out of the ocean and walking back across the white beach towards the rows of sunloungers. It was still early, but Vincent had seen the teenage guy go out swimming every morning at eight o'clock sharp for the past few days. The guy would stay in the water for an hour every time, continuously swimming laps while practicing several different strokes.

Vincent wasn't really interested in guys, but he had to admit the tall teenager was in incredible shape, maybe even better than his own. He pondered going swimming himself more often; working out every day did get to be a bit boring at times, and swimming might be a nice change of pace. Of course, he'd have to do so outside of his normal working hours that covered most of the day, and in the evenings there really were far more interesting things to do in Nassau besides swimming.

"Good morning, sir. Another beautiful day, isn't it?" Vincent said, smiling at the young man when he walked past.

"Hi. Yeah, it is," said the youth, returning the greeting with a somewhat gruff smile. He nodded his head at the waiter, though he didn't slow down.

Vincent stared after him with a ponderous look. The guy always seemed a bit ... distracted by something, as if he wasn't completely happy, and that really made no sense to Vincent at all. As his eyes followed the teenager back to his regular sunlounger, which was located under a palm tree in front of the row of ultra-luxury—and ultra-expensive—Ocean View Villas, Vincent couldn't help but think that, with a girl like the one who was waiting for him at his side, the guy had everything in the world to be happy about.

He had seen many, many beautiful women here in the Bahamas. Actresses, models, heiresses, and the incredibly attractive wives of many of the world's richest and most powerful men. He'd also seen many of their daughters, who themselves were just as beautiful as their mothers. Yet Vincent could not remember ever having seen a more beautiful teenage girl than the guy's obvious girlfriend.

She was American, like her boyfriend, and she was a stunning model of gorgeous perfection. She was perhaps a little shorter than Vincent really liked—he was himself six foot five, just a little taller than the guy—but everything else about her was just flawless. A truly beautiful face; a sexy, athletic body with curves that made Vincent's shorts quickly get tight if he stared at her too long; golden blonde hair that reached to about halfway down her tanned back; nice, long legs; and a perfect ass. She was truly just divine.

Vincent smiled as he saw the blonde girl get up from her sunlounger and happily hug and kiss her boyfriend. Though he had to admit he'd love to be with a girl like her, he felt no jealousy. There was no reason for him to be jealous of anyone since his life was perfect. He did harbor a small fantasy of maybe being invited by the guy and his girl to share their bed for a night, but he realized a girl like her probably wouldn't be into that kind of stuff. She just seemed too perfect to have a kinky streak, and the mere thought of a threesome would probably make her frown in distaste or even shudder in disgust.

Vincent walked over to the young couple, returning the smile the beautiful girl gave him. His eyes wandered across her amazing body for a brief second, admiring how she looked in her small, yellow bikini. "Good morning, miss!" he said with his usual, slightly exaggerated flair, relishing the fact that it just made her smile grow bigger. "Can I get you two something to drink?"

"I'll have an ice-tea, please," she said in a friendly tone. Even her voice was perfect.

"Of course. And you, sir?"

"Eh ... just a coke will be fine," the guy replied.

"No problem. I will be right back!" Vincent said. He snuck one last peek at the girl before walking back to the huge outside bar where the bartender was looking a bit bored. Eduardo usually didn't have much to do in the early hours, but seeing as how the bar was right on the beach, he never seemed to mind all that much, though.

"She is something, eh?" Eduardo said while preparing the order Vincent had given him.

"Yes, she is," Vincent agreed.

"Marco claims that the two of them really go at it at night. He says you can hear her screaming outside their villa!" Eduardo smirked at the two teenagers. "That guy's a really lucky bastard."

Somehow, Vincent found that a little offensive. "Marco is going to get his stupid ass fired one of these days. If not for peeping in on the customers, then definitely for spreading rumors about them!"

Eduardo shrugged unconcernedly, then he handed the two drinks over to Vincent. Without saying another word Vincent returned to the young couple, his eyes again drinking in the girl's beauty.

"No, it's fine now. It's been fine ever since we got here," the guy was saying, somewhat resigned. "I just have no idea why I sucked so badly."

The girl, sitting in her boyfriend's lap, looked at him with sympathy in her eyes, then she hugged him again. "I'm sorry."

"No, please, Amanda, don't say that. It's not your fault."

"I know, but I can still sympathize, right?" she said with a beautiful smile.

Vincent felt his heart flutter at the sight of that smile, even if it wasn't directed at him. "Your drinks, sir, and miss," he said, putting the coke and the ice-tea down on the little table between their two sunloungers.

"Thank you," the girl Vincent figured was called Amanda said warmly.

"You're welcome." He hesitated for a brief moment, then he asked, "Are you two alright? Is there anything else I can do for you?" He barely avoided adding 'anything at all?'

"We're fine. Damon's just upset because he swam really poorly at Nationals last week," Amanda said.

"You swam at Nationals?" Vincent asked, his eyebrows raising in surprise. "Like, the United States Swimming Championships?"

"Uh-huh," the guy named Damon said, blushing slightly.

"Wow. Congratulations, sir!"

"Thanks."

"Isn't it really hard to make it to Nationals?"

"Yeah, it is."

"So ... forgive me for saying so, but shouldn't you be happy that you made it?"

"That's what I keep saying!" Amanda grinned, softly punching her boyfriend on the shoulder.

Damon sighed. "I know, it's just..."

"What, sir? If you don't mind me asking, of course," Vincent said politely. He didn't want to push, after all—the boss would kill him for harassing a client.

"Well, I swam a 4:07 in the State championships. Then at Nationals I swam a 4:13. That's not exactly a great progression."

"Ah, I see," Vincent said diplomatically. He didn't really, but it seemed like the thing to say. "I take it you did not finish very highly then?"

"No," Damon grinned. "I came in dead last."

"I'm sorry, sir. But at least you are on this beautiful island, in this beautiful weather, right? And if you'll forgive me for saying so, you're here with this incredibly beautiful woman!" Vincent said, in what he hoped was a very supportive tone. The girl's smile of appreciation nearly made his knees buckle. "Here in the Bahamas we have a saying: Don't worry, be happy!"

Amanda looked at her boyfriend with a smug little smile. "Right! See? And your coach also told you to not worry about it, and that you'd do better next year."

Damon just chuckled. "Alright, alright, you two got me. Thanks, eh ... what's your name again?"

"Vincent, sir."

"Thanks, Vincent. I'll try to remember that. Don't worry, be happy."

"You're welcome, sir," Vincent grinned. The girl threw him another ravishing smile, and Vincent imagined her on her back, naked, being pounded by him; her screams so loud that they could be heard on the beach. He was glad he was wearing loose shorts because his cock was starting to rise quite rapidly.

"I'm Amanda, and this is Damon," she offered.

"It's nice to meet you two," Vincent said. From the corner of his eye, he saw his boss come out onto the beach, and he nodded at the young couple. "I have enjoyed talking to you, Damon, Amanda, but I should get back to work."

Amanda looked around at the still nearly-empty beach. "Yeah, I can see they're really running you ragged, huh?"

Vincent shrugged his shoulders expansively. "My boss sadly does not look on it the same way you do."

She nodded with a cute little smile. "Okay. Thanks, Vincent."

He returned her smile, then quickly walked off before his boss could see him. He went back over to Eduardo, and the two of them pretended to be really busy with cleaning the wooden bar until the boss finally went back inside again.

"Pendejo!" Eduardo spat in the direction the boss had left.

Vincent just grinned. His boss was indeed an asshole, but he loved his job more than enough to put up with the man. He leaned his elbows back on the bar and stared out across the beach. Nobody seemed to be in need of any drinks, so he just relaxed, enjoying the beautiful morning.

It was about two hours later when the young couple's friends showed up. Again Vincent marveled at how gorgeous they all were; it almost seemed impossible for any guy to be friends with a group of such amazing women!

First there was the other blonde, who was a good four or five inches taller than Amanda, the girl he'd met earlier. She was just striking and confident, as if being in one of the world's foremost luxury clubs was something she did every week. She was absolutely gorgeous too, with firm breasts that stood out proudly in her small, white bikini top; a slender body with absolutely no fat on it; long legs, and a deep, beautiful tan. Her blonde hair playfully fanned about halfway down her back, somehow drawing attention to the swishing of her wonderful ass.

Beside her walked a petite brunette. She was smaller than Amanda by probably a good three inches or so, but she carried herself with a cocky attitude that just added to her already ravishing beauty. She was nicely curved for her size and seemed to flaunt those curves whenever she got the chance. Her blue bikini wasn't really so much small as it was tiny. Her breasts stood out wonderfully in her skimpy little top, and her ass was barely covered by her bikini bottoms. She was skirting right at the edge of what was considered proper bathing attire at the beach, but Vincent knew that no member of the staff would ever dare object about it; they all loved watching her walk around too much. Her face was just exquisitely beautiful, with pouty lips and a smile that would send men to war. She wore her hair in a simple ponytail.

Finally, there was the other brunette. Again Vincent's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her—she was genuinely the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, though he grinned at himself as he thought that. Whenever he watched either this girl or Amanda, he always called either one the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He just couldn't make up his mind which of the two was the prettiest—they were both just perfect.

The girl was basically the same height as Amanda, with long, lustrous black hair that reached down to a bit below her shoulder blades. Just as athletic as her three friends, she was nonetheless more curvy than them, and her bikini strained against those curves in a truly maddening way. Her tits were full and glorious, but it was her ass that made Vincent's heart stop. He might not have been able to really make up his mind whether this girl or Amanda was more beautiful, but her ass was not in doubt. He'd never seen a more amazing ass, ever. Every time she walked somewhere, every man's eyes would trail after her, and Vincent knew they were all gazing at her butt. He would have given everything he owned just to see her naked at some point, and he imagined the brunette screaming even harder than Amanda if he'd ever get to pound her perfect ass. It was an incredibly pleasant thought.

His lewd thoughts were fueled even further by the fact that both brunettes were holding hands, and he'd already seen the two of them kiss several times. Those kisses were not those of friends; they were the kisses of lovers. He felt a shiver run through his spine at the thought of those two gorgeous girls fucking each other.

After the girls had all laid down on their own sunloungers, he walked over to the group of friends with another bright smile on his face. Damon was nowhere to be seen, though Vincent figured he was likely helping himself to the lunch buffet again; he usually was the first in line when it opened. "Good morning, ladies. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Pina Colada, please," the tall blonde said, smiling at him in return. Her deep brown eyes were obviously checking him out, and he puffed up slightly, preening for her benefit.

"Jesus, Stacey. You're gonna start this early?" the small brunette asked. Vincent wondered if she was referring to the drink, or to the girl called Stacey checking him out.

"Hey, I'm on vacation. Leave me alone!" Stacey grinned at her.

"I'm not carrying you out of that club again!"

"Oh, whatever, Carynne! It was Damon who carried her, not you!" Amanda giggled at the petite beauty.

"You just had to go and say that, didn't you?" the girl named Carynne said with a mournful sigh. "There goes my leverage over her!"

"Yeah, like you need leverage with her," the other brunette grinned. She winked at her tall, blonde friend, and Stacey giggled in return.

"Well, no, but it's still nice to have in case I wanna do something really kinky to her."

"Carynne!"

"What? Oh ... sorry!" Carynne said with a slightly guilty glance towards Vincent. He knew he was grinning like a fool, but he couldn't help himself—she was just too cute. "I'll have ... um ... whatever Kelsey's having," she said, pointing at her brunette friend.

"I think I'd just like some coffee, please," the brunette he presumed was Kelsey said.

"Ewww!" Carynne said. "Then I'll just have an ice-tea instead."

"Why won't you drink any coffee?"

"Because it's disgusting! I don't understand how you can stand that stuff!"

Both brunettes looked at each for a moment, then they burst into giggles.

"Having some trouble waking up, Kel?" Amanda grinned at the wonderfully curvy brunette.

"Yeah." Kelsey nodded with a wry little smile.

"Did we stay too long at the club?"

"Nah. I was just kept up quite late once we got back to the villa," Kelsey said, giving Carynne a pointed look. Carynne's naughty grin left little doubt in Vincent's mind that the two girls were definitely fucking each other. He just smirked at the thought.

"If you need a break from those two, you know you're always welcome to stay with me and Damon," Amanda offered sweetly.

"Yeah, because then I would get so much more sleep!" Kelsey laughed, with Carynne and Stacey joining in. Vincent noticed that Amanda wasn't laughing, but instead she had an almost melancholy smile on her face.

"Can I have some more ice-tea, please, Vincent?" Amanda asked softly once the girls' laughter had died down.

"Of course, Amanda. Do you want me to bring another coke for Damon?" Vincent asked. If the other girls were surprised at him knowing Amanda's and Damon's names, they didn't show it.

"Yeah, you might as well. He'll probably be thirsty again once he's done eating."

Vincent nodded and walked off, his mind swimming with possibilities. Though he couldn't be completely sure, it started to appear like this group of friends was very sexually open—and perhaps even active—with one another. They certainly seemed to be implying as much, and they also seemed not to care that he was standing there, listening to all of it. He began having visions of being allowed to join them. Seeing all four of those girls naked would just kill him on the spot, he knew.

He took several more requests for drinks from other guests, then waited patiently at the bar while Eduardo first took care of Marco's orders. Gazing around the white sand beach, listening to the steady drum of the waves softly crashing on the shore, his eyes fell on a young couple that was walking along the beach, right along the water line. He figured them to be right around his own age, perhaps a year or so younger, and they were both beautiful in their own right. The girl was tall and skinny, with nice, full curves—though they didn't compare to Kelsey's. The guy was just a bit taller than she was, ruggedly handsome and extremely well built.

Vincent had seen them walk around for several days now, though he was unsure if they were guests of the Ocean Club or just enjoyed strolling along the beach. As they came closer, he realized they seemed to be having a bit of an argument.

"I swear it was him!" the guy said animatedly.

"Oh, come on, Ryan. What are the odds?" the girl asked in a wonderful accent that Vincent was pretty sure was English.

"I don't know, but I'm telling you it looked like him, and he's always out swimming every morning."

"So are most of the other guests, love," she grinned.

"Yeah, because I can't tell the difference," he smirked.

"Be honest. You're just pretending to know him, so you can go over and meet those bloody gorgeous girls!"

The guy was about to say something in objection; then, his facade dropped, and he grinned wickedly at her.

"Oh, I knew it! You prat!" the girl exclaimed, fiercely punching him several times on the arm.

He kept grinning, shrugging his shoulders as if to say he was just a guy and couldn't help himself.

"You American guys and your incessant need for threesomes! God!" the girl said in a despairing voice.

"Oh right! Like it's only American guys who want that! British guys would never want a threesome!"

"Not as badly as you!" she said vehemently.

"What you need, Vincent?" Eduardo asked, disrupting Vincent's reverie. Vincent blinked a few times, then gave the bartender his order. He wondered who the guy had been talking about. Damon, perhaps? He shrugged slightly; it wasn't important anyways. He stared at Kelsey and Amanda until Vincent handed him a tray full of drinks.

He brought the drinks out to all his guests, finishing with the group of girls. Damon had returned from lunch, and he and his girlfriend were cuddled up together in a sunlounger, though they'd taken refuge from the fierce sunshine in the shade of one of the palm trees. The other girls were taking full advantage of the beautiful weather, tanning leisurely.

"Oh, thanks, Vincent," Damon said when Vincent put the drinks down. "These are our friends, by the way. That's Stacey over there, that's Carynne, and this is my sister, Kelsey."

Vincent nodded politely. He'd already figured out the girls' names, though he did a bit of a double-take when he heard Damon say Kelsey was his sister. Now that he looked at the two of them more closely, he realized they did look quite a bit alike. He grinned inwardly at how lucky Damon was. He had one of the two most beautiful girls in the world as his girlfriend, and the other one was his sister—it hardly seemed fair. He wondered if Damon would mind him fucking Kelsey up that perfect ass of hers. Her moans and whimpers in his mind were utterly delicious, and he could feel his cock start to grow again.

Before he could say anything, however, Vincent suddenly heard his name being called. He looked over to see the boss waving at him to come inside, and he waved back in acknowledgement. There was probably more manual labor to be done, he realized with a deep sigh.

He said goodbye to Damon and his friends, then walked off.


Amanda smiled at Vincent's back as he left. He was a genuinely nice guy—quite handsome too, if she was honest to herself. Stacey especially seemed pretty interested in him, and she grinned at the thought of her friend fucking the friendly waiter to shreds. Though from the way he was built, she reckoned he could probably handle himself in bed, even with a sex-fiend like Stacey.

She moaned a little when Damon kissed her neck, and she quickly focused her attention back on her wonderful boyfriend, locking her lips against his. Even after almost ten months of dating, she still got tingles in her spine from the way he kissed her and the way he looked at her. She felt warm and secure in his love, thrilled at the way it almost enveloped her like a blanket.

She genuinely hoped he was over his distress at doing so poorly—by his standards anyways—at Nationals. He had trained like crazy the months before, and he'd been so confident that he was going to do well that Stacey had booked this celebratory vacation for all of them in advance. Then he'd finished last in the 400 meter individual medley, and she'd had to argue with him quite fiercely when he initially refused to go on the trip, saying she and the girls should just go without him. She still shivered as she thought back to it; she hated arguing, especially with people she loved so much. Fortunately he'd come around, and he'd given her a night of make-up sex that had nearly made her pass out.

She grinned in remembrance of that night. Both of them had been sweating and were utterly exhausted, and he'd asked her if she was finally going to say that she couldn't go anymore. She'd just kissed him and told him she was more than ready to go again, after which he'd groaned and surrendered. She absolutely loved the way he kept trying to completely wear her out, even though he should have long since realized that she was genuinely insatiable. It flattered her that he kept trying over and over, however.

As they let go of their kiss, Amanda looked deep into Damon's eyes, again wishing she knew what he was thinking. Like all men, he had an irritating tendency to say 'nothing' when she asked him, even though she could tell his mind was going a thousand miles a minute. No amount of prodding would ever get him to tell her what he was thinking about, though. In that way she always wished he was far more like Kelsey, who never had any hesitation in sharing her inner thoughts with her best friend.

He just smiled at her, and she felt herself melt under that smile once again, like she'd done hundreds of times before. He was just so damn cute! She banished her worries to the darkest corners of her mind and snuggled up against him a little closer. Her hand ran over his abs, and her pussy tingled when she felt his muscles. Not for the first time, she marveled at how hot he really was. She closed her eyes and enjoyed being there with him; his body was warm and his arms felt so wonderful around her.

After awhile, Damon gently shook her awake, though she hadn't even realized she'd fallen asleep. "Baby, wake up. I'm gonna go swim. Do you want to go with me?" he asked.

She gave him her most beautiful smile, and she got another thrill from the way his eyes softened when he saw her smile at him. She stretched languorously and looked at her friends over her shoulder. "Are you guys going swimming?"

Stacey and Carynne both nodded, but Kelsey shook her head. "I'm too tired. I think I'm going to just lie here for awhile," her best friend said.

"I'm gonna stay here with Kel for a bit, okay? I'll join you in a little while," Amanda said to her boyfriend.

"Sure. Don't ravage each other too much!" he joked with that goofy grin of his.

She giggled and punched his arm as he got up, then she watched him and her two friends race each other to the water. He'd have easily won if it hadn't been for Stacey deliberately tripping him, allowing Carynne to reach the water first. The girls' laughter quickly turned into squeals of fake fright once he got back up and began chasing them into the sparkling blue ocean.

Amanda leaned over and gave Kelsey a gentle kiss even as she blinked against the bright sunlight. The two of them had been best friends for a long time, and lovers for going on two years. They had remained lovers once she and Damon had gotten involved. Of course, Kelsey had gotten involved with Damon too, and though the consequences of that convoluted triangle had nearly been disastrous, afterwards the three of them had been extremely happy together for awhile. It was wonderful to have two people love her so completely as Damon and Kelsey did.

Kelsey broke the kiss after a few moments, hiding her mouth behind her hand to yawn.

"Did Carynne wear you out that much?" Amanda asked teasingly.

Kelsey blushed softly. Amanda adored how Kel always managed to blush when confronted with her wonderful sexual escapades. It was mostly a sham, of course; Kel absolutely loved being so slutty, but she enjoyed acting a bit sheepishly because of it too. It just made her even more cute than she already was.

"Not just Carynne. Stacey joined in too," Kelsey said, nibbling her lower lip.

"Oh, no wonder you're so tired! What all did they do to you?"

"God, what didn't they do to me! I squirted so much on the bed that we had to sleep on the couches!"

Amanda grinned at that, a thousand memories of Kelsey's squirting orgasms rushing through her mind. She absolutely loved the way Kel came—they all did. Having Kelsey soak them in her sweet, juicy cum was likely number one on everyone's 'Favorite Things To Do' list. She just wished she knew why it hadn't happened lately. She sighed and let the thought slide, staring off into the distance.

"Amanda ... are you and Damon sad that I haven't slept with you guys in awhile? Or angry?" Kelsey asked hesitantly after a few moments of silence. As always, she seemed to be able to read Amanda's mind.

Amanda gave her a wan smile. "No, we're not. We love it when you join us, of course, but we're just happy that you and Carynne are together now. If you're happy, we're happy."

Kelsey shaded her eyes with her hand and her gaze shifted to the ocean, where her brother was in the process of hoisting Carynne up and throwing her into the water. She giggled at Carynne's loud squeal right before it was cut off by the sea. "Yeah, I am happy. I'm really happy," she said, her heart in her throat.

"That's all that matters. I'm really glad you found someone, Kel; even though it took you forever to figure it out!"

Kelsey grinned at her friend. "Yeah, well, some help you were! You'd known about Carynne's feelings for me for a long time, and you never told me!"

"I'm sorry. I just figured that was something Carynne would much rather tell you herself."

"I know, I'm just teasing you," Kelsey said, comfortingly putting her hand on Amanda's arm. They smiled at each other and stole another kiss.

"Did you really not realize it?" Amanda asked after a few moments.

Kelsey shook her head. "No. I knew she loved me, of course, but we all love each other. I had no idea she was actually in love with me."

"You know, you're a doofus!" Amanda giggled.

Kelsey laughed loudly. 'Doofus' had been her nickname for her brother ever since they were children, and she fondly called him that often. It fit him well since he could be incredibly dense at times, though she still absolutely loved him for it. She had to admit, however, she'd been just as dense when it came to Carynne. Her gorgeous friend had been in love with her for a long time, and she'd never realized it. She felt tears of joy well up in her eyes as she thought back to that night when Carynne had told her.

She wiped her tears away with the palms of her hands and smiled at Amanda. "You've both been so wonderfully supportive of me—of us. Thank you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.