Citizen Miller - Cover

Citizen Miller

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Part 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 18 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 31

WEDNESDAY MAY 27 (Russia)

One of the androids woke me shortly after four a.m. "Sir, there's a problem in Bratsk. They've asked for you to come right away," he said. I was dressed in two minutes and was amazed that all twelve women each managed to get dressed in the same two minutes. We took a Bumblebee. That way we'd have extra troops with us if they were needed. A/V feed from one of the androids there showed that the mayor and several police officers were in the process of evicting the people we'd moved in yesterday. There were several families apparently waiting to move in as soon as the apartments were empty.

I was fuming when we landed, jumping out of the ship before it was completely settled, yelling at the top of my lungs. I had made sure all of the families were shielded before I got there. "What the fuck are you doing you pompous ass?" I screamed at the mayor. I saw the fear in his eyes, then watched as he pulled a gun from his pocket and started to point it towards me. Following his lead, the ten police officers also started raising their weapons--their mistake--all of them. None of their weapons even made it past halfway up before each of them crumpled in a heap. I was surprised that I hadn't heard the gunshots. I guessed that the shooters had still been shielded.

The families that were being evicted were in shock that I would defend them so fiercely. The families that had been waiting to move in were suddenly scrambling to leave. I had them rounded up for questioning. I watched as a woman from the group that was waiting to move in walked over to the mayor's body and spit on him. Then she turned and walked directly to me, handing me a set of keys. "Do with me what you will, but there are several girls in the basement at our house that need food, clothes, and medical attention," she said emotionally. There were tears in her eyes.

"Do you know of anyone else keeping women like that?" I asked. She nodded, lowering her eyes to avoid mine. "Will you show us where they are?" She nodded again. "How many houses?" I asked.

She thought for a few seconds before answering, "Eight." She answered all of my questions. There were no guards at any of the houses--all of the women were locked up in basements. Four of the men that kept them were still being held here. The other four would be at work until later in the afternoon. I commed Gwen and asked her to send eight entry and security teams to take eight houses--ASAP. I suggested that a group of pink ladies that spoke Russian might want to accompany each team as well as medical teams. We talked while we waited. I wanted to get a better picture of what was happening in town. Her name was Vera.

Thirty minutes later the troops arrived. We left immediately with the mayor's wife, Vera, showing us the way. We rescued 45 women from the houses--60 if you count the wives and daughters of the jerks. The eight surviving men who owned the captives were questioned, leading us to six more houses--with 30 more captives and twelve more wives and daughters who weren't treated much better than the captives were. I offered all of them a choice between going back to the estate or moving into the new apartments. After being assured that their abusive husbands weren't going to see daylight anytime soon, all of the wives chose to move into the apartments. All of the captives chose to go to the base.

"Now what will you do with us?" Vera asked nervously when I assembled the fifteen wives.

"I have determined what I feel is a suitable punishment," I answered. "Each of you will replace your husband in the job he did," I told them. They gasped a collective, shocked gasp.

"But I don't know anything about running a city," Vera protested--a similar sentiment echoed by the other women about the job their husbands held.

"From the looks of the city, neither did your husbands. I think they spent all of their time stealing what they wanted. You are free to choose anyone you feel can help you as advisors. I am leaving some of the military teams here for now. They will interview every police officer and every current staff member helping run the city to make sure there are no more husbands like yours around."

"Not that I really care, but what will become of my husband?" one of the women asked.

"I don't know. I have to speak with someone else first," I answered. I commed Gennady and asked what he wanted me to do with the men.

"I trust that whatever you choose to do will be appropriate," he laughed. Since Valentina and four of the delegates were here, I asked them the same question. Valentina's answer was pretty much the same as Gennady's, and her four delegates agreed.

"Their punishment will be carried out in a few days. They will be taken to the center of town, stripped, and tied up. Anyone wanting to may punish them will be allowed to, for two days, in any way they want as long as it doesn't kill them. After two days of punishment, they will be executed. Anyone wanting to volunteer to do it will be allowed to. Any that aren't executed by volunteers, I will personally execute. I just need enough time to check all of the other cities Derevenko had military bases in to see if there are more women held captive there. Otherwise, word could get out and those women might be killed by the men to hide their crimes."

I got Gwen, Serena, Gennady, Jeff, and Marco on the com while we made our way back to St. Petersburg. I didn't want the women to be late for the convention. I explained what had happened and what we found in Bratsk, asking them to carefully scan the home of every official in the 32 cities that either had a barracks in the city or a base just outside the city. They knew what to do if they found any captives. Only eight of the 32 cities didn't have the problem. The remaining cities suddenly found themselves with a new city government, and in six cases, it extended all the way to the top officials of the provincial government that lived in the city. Gennady had to appoint new governors from the ranks of the FRA for those states.

Every one of the offices the new city and state officials worked in was shielded to prevent weapons of any kind from entering--except ours. New city officials, their family members, and their homes were also shielded, as was the apartment building in Bratsk. It was a week before the first attack on one of them--an unsuccessful attack--as were all subsequent attacks. Each attacker would be captured and questioned to determine if it was an individual attack or part of an organized plan. There were some of both. Most of the attacks went unnoticed by everyone since the attackers were shielded by our cloaked shuttles overhead as soon as they were spotted with a weapon. The targeted officials were always shaken when we told them about the attack, but we reassured them that they had never been in any danger. Even if the attacker had managed to get a shot off before we noticed them, the officials were shielded to stop it. After five weeks, the attacks became rare, and after eight weeks, they stopped altogether. I hoped it was because we finally captured all of the militant Derevenko supporters.

I got the women back to the convention in plenty of time. Even so, they got a bit of a late start that morning as the five women told and retold the story of the previous night's erotic antics. The delegates not lucky enough to join last night us were gasping and feigning disbelief at what they were hearing--every juicy and scandalous detail. Several of the details they insisted on having repeated. The scent of arousal emanating from so many women was overpowering and I was looking forward to the trip to the base when I could work off some of my own arousal. I didn't have to wait that long. Two of the delegates who were friends of Lidiya started coming on to me, making sure I knew they were eager to find out for themselves what they were hearing about. My haremettes ushered the two into a service area off the main hall and quickly had them naked and writhing under the girls' lingual and digital assault.

I pressed slowly and gently into Katya's welcoming passage. She was tight and moaned her delight at being filled. I'm not sure which of us was the horniest, but she came twice in the two minutes it took me to broadcast my seed into her womb. The girls helped her friend, Lada, suck me back to life. Watching as what was obviously her first attempt ever at oral sex, and an enthusiastic attempt at that, reinvigorated me quickly.

Lada whimpered when I thrust into her pussy, crossing her ankles behind me and enthusiastically pulling me deeper. The scent of arousal in the room grew when the girls positioned Katya so that her cum-filled pussy was above Lada's mouth, and I watched what little I could see as Lada hesitantly stuck her tongue out to taste her friend's sex, and to capture the white goo dripping out of it. The sensation drove Katya crazy, and she squeezed her friend's breasts, pinching and pulling on Lada's nipples.

It took me a bit longer this time, but watching Lada and Katya eagerly pleasuring each other helped and I filled Lada with my jism. This time the girls had Katya suck me clean, then had her return Lada's favor. Kasey took advantage of my condition and climbed on top of me, making love with me while Lada and Katya finished with each other. We eventually managed to slip, unnoticed, back into the main room where they were just getting ready to begin. I blew a kiss to Valentina as she was starting to explain what had gone on this morning in Bratsk to the delegates, and I left quietly with my ladies in tow.

What appeared to be a minor orgy was just winding down when we got to the Estate. My wives had five of the older boys that we'd rescued in the bedroom. They had previously told me they wanted to work with them and make sure that they knew how to properly to treat a woman. Not only would this help the boys overcome the emotional problems they had from being raped repeatedly just like the women were, but it would help to reinforce that they needed to treat women with respect--something they wouldn't have learned from their captors.

The boys panicked when I came into the bedroom, but I quickly put them at ease. "Looks like you men did a good job tonight. All of my wives look very happy," I complimented them. They still didn't waste any time heading back to their quarters. After they left, I suggested letting them stay in one of our spare bedrooms so they understood that I was completely okay with this. I still made love to each of the women, falling asleep with Renee on one side of me, and Vonna on the other.


Chapter 32

WEDNESDAY (Estate)

I was a bit disoriented when I woke up until I figured out that I'd already experienced this morning once--when I had to deal with the problem in Bratsk. Hopefully, this version of this morning would be more pleasant. Jocelyn and Renee joined me in the shower where I did the honors for both of them. I wanted Renee to look well-fucked when she was sworn in today.

The news was full of stories about us. There were maps showing where the base was located, as well as pictures from several of the shuttles that our forces had to track as they flew around and around, looking for any sign or clue that we were, indeed, where we were reported to be. The biggest clue was that they couldn't penetrate our shields--either in a shuttle or on foot.

There were feeds from Gretchen at the convention in St. Petersburg where she had remained when we left this morning. She was delaying the feeds long enough to censor anything that might be secret or that might detract from the view of the proceedings (like the discussion over who got to spend last night with me). Valentina had again broken them up into five groups to discuss different topics. Each group had one representative from each province.

There were also interviews and broadcasts from the estate. Evidently, about a dozen of the reporters opted to remain here for the time being and report, keeping an eye out for breaking news while talking with as many of the women as they could to get their stories. The reporters who had come to the base had done an excellent job of portraying what life had been like for the women while still managing to keep the news fit for everyone to watch. They didn't ignore the abuse and rapes, but they reported it and dropped it without elaborating. There was no need to report every time it had happened to each woman, nor to ask each woman how many men had raped her. There were four reporters I was especially impressed by, and I commed Gretchen and asked if she would be upset if I allowed four more reporters to cover the stories in Russia. She agreed, provided I give her first shot at breaking news which I gladly agreed to.

I had the four reporters brought to the suite. They entered nervously and sat down where I indicated. I'd asked to have their cameraperson wait outside for a few minutes. They relaxed when I told them that I was impressed with their reporting, both by the depth of their stories, and their ability to report the news and gloss over the salacious non-essentials. Naturally, they were excited when I told them what I was considering. Gretchen and Sven both agreed these four knew when they shouldn't report on something, but I wanted their personal assurances that they would 'overlook' certain things that they saw, and would sit on a story if I asked them to. I explained briefly about what happened in Bratsk, and why it would be bad for the news to get out before we checked every city and rescued all of the captives.

When they wondered what sort of things they would be expected to overlook, I simply said "Sex." I explained that I seemed to draw women to me, and there was a lot of sex--all voluntary--that they would be around and might see.

"I'm sure there is," the very petite Jia answered. She raised her eyebrows in surprise when I addressed her in Mandarin, telling her that I thought her parents had named her quite appropriately. Jia means 'beautiful' in Chinese.

I reminded them that two of the four reporters I had chosen were men, so I had obviously not chosen them to be sex partners. "God knows I already have plenty of those," I sighed, much to the amusement of my harem.

"And finding more every day," Jocelyn giggled--which set off another round of tittering among my women.

Then I told them they would be pool reporters, sharing equally everything they reported. All reports they filed were to be filed simultaneously with all five news organizations represented in Russia. That would alleviate all of them trying to cover the same story and would allow a broader picture of what was happening in Russia. Their reward would be that their stories wouldn't be released to any other media for six hours, giving the five of them a scoop.

We brought in the four nervous camera operators, and explained what was going on. All four had been vouched for by their respective reporter, and all four assured me that they understood what was expected and would have no trouble doing it. I assigned each of them a bodyguard and gave them a com unit so they could get instant translations from Russian. Then Natasha took them on one of the shuttles, explaining more about what was happening in Russia right now. She commed her dad and got permission for one of them to go with him. Gennady was the second target. "What's one more camera," he laughed, obviously getting used to life in front of the cameras. Jia wanted to go to Bratsk to cover what was happening there, and Angus, one of the two men wanted to go with Dasha and Danil.

The rest of my ladies and I boarded Inquisitive with Johann and headed for Los Angeles, and the UN Courthouse there. The courthouse had already been shielded and searched even before the announcement. A couple of diplomats had been highly embarrassed and indignant when the shielding wouldn't let their diplomatic pouches pass. They were finally convinced that while we would not open and search the pouches, neither would we allow weapons of any type into the building. Eventually they left the guns with their shuttles and re-entered the building.

The swearing-in ceremony was a solemn event, dutifully recorded and reported by the hundreds of reporters there. The other four Judges who would be working with Renee all welcomed her enthusiastically, having gotten a fairly detailed report from Johann about what she had accomplished. After the ceremony, we showed Renee her new office. I'd had it expanded to include an office for several of her android research staff, and had every current law book available lining the walls on real wood shelves. Her original set of law books had been located and unpacked and held a place of honor right behind her desk. There was a large picture of her with Justin, Vonna, and Jenna on one wall. It was the last picture they'd ever had taken of all of them together. Justin looked dashing in his UN Naval uniform. The opposite wall had a current picture of Renee and me and my other wives (including Karin) and Li.

After walking around the office for several minutes, looking at everything, and lovingly running her fingers over the picture with Justin, Renee grabbed me and hugged me, tears streaming down her face. "I love you so much," she sobbed. When she finally regained her composure, Johann and I gave her the last gift. We christened her new office, double-teaming her on top of her new desk. Afterwards, she showered in the bathroom before donning her robe and beginning work. They actually had a couple of hearings today, so Johann and I left her alone. I reminded her that her personal shuttle was on the roof. I'd had her name put on it like the original shuttle I'd bought for her, along with the Omega logo, the FRA logo, and the PITA logo. I also bought the top floor of the nearest available housing unit, only a 60-second trip from the court. It was completely furnished, including a domestic and one of what was apparently a large number of my clone androids to keep her company if she was so inclined. We expected her to make it home most nights since it was only ten minutes to the estate, but this allowed her a place where she could entertain if she needed, or could crash during lunch.

The rest of my women joined me aboard Inquisitive, all happy that Renee had truly liked her new office. They each helped design and furnish her office. Vonna had suggested her original set of law books, and Helga got the picture of all of us. Jenna had chosen the wood shelves and desk, knowing how much her mom loved real wood. Karin had rounded up all of the law books, and the girls had sorted them around the room. The picture of her with Justin, and the girls was my present.

We headed for the base where I was going to talk with Nadia. The more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea. I commed Marco, grateful to find he was still awake. I explained what I wanted him to do. He agreed enthusiastically, and then dropped a bombshell on me. "What would you think about me running for president of Russia?" he asked. His tone of voice told me he was serious.

"I didn't realize that insanity ran in your family," I laughed.

"You wouldn't mind?" he asked.

"No, but I suggest that you talk with Sven about what all is involved before making a decision like that," I suggested.

"I already did. I wanted to be sure before I asked you," he explained.

"You have my support. Will your brothers be seeking office too?" I asked. "No, with all of the wives and children they have, they have their own mini-state to run," he laughed.

When we got back to the base, Chaquanda shadowed me as she usually did. She was 'trying to get a better idea of the reality of the man behind the image.' Good luck. The rest of the women scattered to different parts of the base after making sure they were each kissed properly.

I was actually surprised to find Natalia had an office. She'd commandeered one of the offices on the first floor of the hospital that had probably been used to house a paper pusher when the military base was in full operation. I turned quickly and exited when I saw that she was breastfeeding Michelle.

"Get back in here," Natalia ordered sternly. "I thought we discussed that already," she teased.

"You might have changed your mind," I protested.

"If I ever change my mind, I will inform you personally, okay?" she asked. I nodded.

"Welcome to my 'office, '" she teased, waving her free arm around as if it were a much larger space. "What brings you here?"

"Actually, I was hoping I could talk you into letting me give you a much, much larger office with dozens of people to help run it," I told her. We paused while she shifted Michelle from the left breast to the right.

"This office is plenty big for me, and I really don't need anyone else to help," she protested.

"I was hoping to talk you into a different job," I said.

"Like what?" she asked, paying more attention to burping Michelle than what we were discussing.

"Like running the base," I answered after Michelle was properly situated on her shoulder. The back patting stopped and she stared at me for several seconds, waiting for the punch line.

"You are kidding, right?" she asked nervously.

"Not at all, I, and several other people think that you'd be perfect to run all of the civilian matters here," I explained. She was motionless and staring again. Even Michelle's monstrous belch went mostly unnoticed.

The excuses started. "I've never done anything like that before. I don't have any leadership training. I wouldn't know where to start or what to do."

I waited patiently until she wound down. "You may not have any formal training, but neither do I. You have done something like this. You're doing it right now. You have effectively organized 35,000 women into a cohesive unit. They all look to you every day for guidance and direction. You make assignments every day. Every woman here admires and respects you. You think of the dozens of important details that I miss every day and make sure they are taken care of. You were the one that had the courage to stand up in a room full of military people and question what I intended to do with all of the unborn children. You were the one who went to Garrett and twisted his arm until he agreed to train the women before the Russia invasion. Then you convinced Gwen and Renee to let him do it. That's what a leader does. They ask the hard questions. They look after the people they are responsible for."

"What if I mess up?" she asked nervously.

"You think I haven't messed up?" Every time I turn around, I find that someone already took care of something I should have thought about. That's why you have advisors and helpers. And if you do mess up, you learn from your mistake."

"You won't be upset?" she asked.

"No, and I figure that if you're worried about a decision, you'd feel free to discuss it with me," I told her.

"You're not upset about us teaching the women to fight?" she asked nervously. I laughed.

"Nope, although I would have disagreed with you at the time. You would have needed to convince me, but after watching all of Derevenko's troops choose to die fighting rather than face the fate they knew was waiting for them, I understand why they wanted to learn. The women had no intentions of being forced back to that life. It was a good decision. It gave them a feeling of being back in control of their lives, and a feeling that they could fight for themselves and each other if it came down to it. Those are powerful emotions for women who have been through what all of you faced."

Natalia finally remembered the baby on her shoulder--the now sleeping baby. She gently handed me Michelle, guiding my hands where they should be to support her body and her head. "I guess that if I'm going to run the base, you'll be unemployed and I'll need someone to watch Michelle," she smirked. I was terrified for several seconds, but decided to imagine that Michelle was just a much smaller version of Li. It worked. The panic faded and the warm, loving, protective feeling washed over me. I found myself gently rocking back and forth with the tiny body held protectively to my chest. "See, you're a natural," Natalia teased.

"Nope, Li has me well trained," I kidded back.

"You know that I'm nervous about this, don't you?" she asked, snuggling against me. I shifted Michelle to the crook of my arm and put the other around Natalia's shoulders.

"It shows that you care," I told her, repeating Renee's words. We talked for an hour. I told her my vision for the base. I wanted a refuge for the women that were still here--somewhere they would feel safe, and a place they could heal. I hoped they would eventually feel safe enough to venture back out into the world--to school or to work--and would resume or begin a more normal life.

I wanted Alamogordo rebuilt to house the people who worked and lived here, as well as any of the women who decided not to leave. I didn't think that spending the rest of their life in a barracks was right. I also wanted a haven for quirky scientists. I wanted a place where they could devote themselves to their passion without worrying about producing something marketable in order to justify their work. If they did produce something marketable, I expected half of the royalties.

I explained that she didn't need to deal with military matters--Gwen would be in charge of those. I suggested building a large office in the open space just past the hospital. It should include a large office for her, complete with a meeting room big enough for periodic strategy meetings with all of her leaders. I also suggested a nursery to provide childcare for the women working there if they needed it. She liked the idea and started sketching.

A warm, wet tongue in my ear woke me up. "Waaaaake uuuuup," Natalia cooed in a sing-song voice.

"Mmmmm, sorry, long day," I mumbled trying to force my eyes to open. An unusual feeling of something squirming in my arms reminded me that I still had Michelle. A quick, panicked check let me know that she was okay.

"She's fine," laughed Natalia. I didn't volunteer to help change the wet diaper before we left for dinner so she made me carry Michelle to dinner. On the way, she excitedly told me about the office she wanted, and named several of the women she wanted as her advisors.

The tittering and giggling started as soon as I walked into the dining room with Michelle in my arms. By now, I was sure no one who had been on the base more than 24 hours was unaware of the story about the first time I held her. Eating dinner one-handed proved to be quite a challenge. Thank goodness for Jenna who helped feed me. Halfway through dinner I stood, baby still in my arms and rapped a knife on my glass. "Yes, ladies," I announced, looking down at Michelle, "I am practicing for my upcoming demise into fatherhood. As I'm sure all of you have heard by now, I was recently made painfully aware of my lack of knowledge and understanding of even the basic things one must know to be a father--like which end to point away from you when you change a diaper."

The room erupted in laughter, which startled poor Michelle and started her crying. I managed to quiet her quickly, a fact not lost on everyone. "See, I can be trained," I quipped. For Michelle's sake, the laughter was more subdued this time.

When the laughter subsided again, I motioned for Natalia to stand. "I believe everyone knows Natalia. I would like to take this opportunity to announce officially that she has graciously accepted the challenge of running the base. Effective immediately or as soon as she can put together an office and a staff to help her, Natalia will be in charge of every aspect of life on the base except military functions. Those will still be handled by the current military command. All of the base leaders will report to Natalia, and I'm sure she will do a wonderful job. After all, if she can teach me to hold a baby properly, how hard can it be to run a base?" Natalia blushed delightfully at the applause.

My ladies took pity on me and let me go to sleep right after dinner. But then, I'm not sure that they could have stopped me if they'd tried.


Chapter 33

THURSDAY MAY 28

Chaquanda woke me at two a.m., letting me know all corrupt Russian officials had been captured and imprisoned. This business of living and working on both sides of the world was getting old, real fast. I commed Gennady and told him to go ahead and have all of the guys who had been captured displayed in the center of their city, stripped and grav cuffed. They weren't to be moved from there for any reason for two days. Anyone wishing to could abuse them any way they wanted--provided it didn't kill them. That would be done Saturday at noon, and anyone who wanted to do the honors should sign up on a first come, first served basis. After that, I went back to sleep.

For once, I was almost the last one out of bed. Natasha arrived home sometime during the night and was now snuggled against my front, and Jocelyn was snuggled behind me, one hand gently fondling my inflating cock. "Something on your mind?" I teased her. She made it very clear what was on her mind and was quickly on top of me, bouncing up and down on my morning erection. Natasha kissed me good morning and leant a finger to the action, massaging Jocelyn's clit and helping send her over the edge. Then Natasha pulled me over on top of her and let me do the driving. When we finished, we showered--after they had target practice while I peed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.