Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 44: Darwin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44: Darwin - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 19

When Dave woke up, he immediately realised that today he was taking them to Darwin where they would be joining Peter tomorrow. He was really looking forward to reuniting his threesome, but was concerned about Gail and how that might affect the relationship.

He was also concerned that Peter, after nearly four weeks separation from his girlfriend, may have second thoughts about leaving her with him.

Dave turned to the girl in question, looking at her sleeping peacefully next to him, her naked pert breasts pressing against his arm.

As she stirred, he lent over and kissed her gently on the mouth, then said "good morning my love. Sleep well?"

"Mmm, yes" she said, yawning and stretching her beautiful body, displaying her charms to their best advantage, before she added "but I could do with a few more kisses and perhaps something else."

As he quickly complied with the first part of her request and rained passionate kisses on her mouth then her face and neck, he hoped that the 'something else' would involve love making. He got his wish, with Jill reaching down and fondling him before guiding his swollen part into her waiting body.

Gail woke up and was immediately jealous as she realised that Dave was making love to Jill, but then thought to herself, well at least from tomorrow I should have him to myself for three nights. She watched as Dave thrust vigorously into Jill. She could see his bottom rising and falling as he did, then noticed the cheeks of his bottom clench and his legs stiffen as he groaned. She saw Jill clasp her hands onto his bottom, pulling him harder into her as she too exclaimed her passion.

She lay there for a few more minutes feigning sleep as Dave and Jill got up, used the ensuite and started breakfast preparations.

"Good morning sleepy head" Dave greeted her as she climbed out of bed, fully naked, letting Dave's eyes bask over what she was confident was her beautiful body. She answered his greeting with a full kiss on the mouth before proceeding into the ensuite.

When she came out, she made sure she greeted Jill with a kiss, realising that her jealousy had made her be a bit rude by not doing so before. Jill didn't mind, she guessed that Gail had seem them making love and was disappointed to have missed out. Tomorrow when Peter's here she'll get all the loving she wants; probably more than she'd expecting, she smiled to herself.

After breakfast, Dave set out on the 99 kilometre drive to Darwin, detouring via Howard Springs and calling into Jenny's Orchid Garden. The girls loved the orchids and Dave bought them one each to wear tomorrow when they saw Peter.

It was lunch time as Dave was setting up the RV in the caravan park. He fully erected the annex too as he planned to be here for at least a week. By the time he was finished and had the 4WD unloaded, Jill had their lunch ready.

Their first stop after lunch was, of course, the Darwin Information Centre. Here, Dave learned about the history of Darwin. It was in 1839 that the Commander of the Beagle named Port Darwin in honour of his old friend, Charles Darwin.

It was another 30 years before a permanent European presence was established, when the South Australian Government, then in control of the Territory, sent a surveying party to establish a settlement.

The local Aboriginal tribe, the Larrikia, resisted the newcomers and one of the party was killed. This was but the first of many skirmishes between the settlers and the hostile Aborigines.

However, it was the construction of the Overland Telegraph between Port Augusta on the south coast with Darwin on the north coast that marked the real beginning of the city's growth.

Darwin grew slowly until Christmas Day 1974 when Cyclone Tracey devastated Darwin. It killed 64 residents and injured thousands of others. More than 30,000 people were evacuated from Darwin in Australia's largest airlift and the roads were congested as people streamed south for the relative safety of other States.

Consequently, Darwin was rebuilt from scratch, becoming the most modern city in Australia, even more modern than Canberra. With a population of almost 100,000 when combined with the satellite city of Palmerston, it meant that half the population of the Territory lived within a 40 kilometre radius of Darwin.

After getting all the information he needed, Dave then drove the girls around the city centre, the wharves and the marina.

Finally, Dave and the girls went to the Botanic Gardens. Here, over an hour was spent wandering through the 42 hectares that showcased the flora of Northern Australia as well as other tropical habitats from around the world. There was rainforest, open woodlands and coastal foredunes for them to look at. Dave lost count of the number of different palm species, but his brochure told him there were over 400.

There was just time to go to the supermarket and do a big grocery shop and stock up on beer and wine before the shops closed.

When they got back to the RV and packed away all their purchases, it was time for Jill to start cooking and for Dave to get them a pre-dinner drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.