Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 29: They Get Closer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: They Get Closer - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 11

Dave didn't disappoint Gail in the morning, ensuring that she had a long leisurely lovemaking session as soon as the alarm woke them up. She sighed with pleasure as she felt her orgasm roll over her and then felt Dave climaxing inside her.

Reluctantly, after laying in his arms for a while longer, she got up and went to the ensuite, as Dave passed her a towel. When she came out, Dave had his shower and by the time they were both dressed there was plenty of time for Dave to cook her breakfast; poached eggs and smoked salmon on toast.

As he pulled up outside her office just before 8:55am, he asked "would you like me to pick you up after work?"

"Would you? Do you want me to spend the night with you again?" She asked almost not believing that he would want to spend two nights with her.

"Of course I do unless you would prefer not to or do you have other plans?"

"There's nothing I would rather do than sleep with you again, but when you pick me up at say 5:30, if that's OK, do you mind going via my flat so I can get some clean clothes? I'd better not be seen in these clothes again tomorrow."

"My pleasure. I'll see you at 5:30 this afternoon then" as she leaned over and kissed him, then got out of the car and walked into her office building.

Dave drove off feeling very happy, thinking that he might spend the morning shopping and buy something nice to cook for her dinner and something to drink before having a swim. Then he could decide what to do this afternoon.

After an early, light lunch, Dave decided on an action packed afternoon of fun and adventure, rafting on the thrilling Barron River. He had never been rafting before and had discovered this half day tour, which was located only 20 minutes drive from Cairns.

The tour brochure stated that rapids on the Barron River were of grade 2-3, meaning they were simple technical rapids with a need to manoeuvre the raft, and ideal for first timers. The brochure explained that experience was not necessary; in fact most people doing this half day rafting tour had never been rafting before.

Dave also found out that traditionally, rapids were named by the first people to raft that rapid, so there were some rather interesting names, including Face Wash, Kitchen Sink, Butchers Knife and Lake Placid.

The brochure went on to say that the raft holds a maximum of seven passengers and one river guide. Dave was reassured by the statement that every one of the guides was expertly trained by internationally renowned safety company Rescue 3, whatever that might be, but it sounded impressive, he thought.

Once he arrived at the river he was fitted with a helmet and life jacket that would allow him to float along the river if he fell out, which he hoped wouldn't be on the agenda. He noticed that all of the rafts stayed together, traversing the rapids in a carefully planned sequence with guides providing cover from the river banks.

It was a most enjoyable and thrilling afternoon, still leaving him plenty of time to shower and change, before driving downtown to pick up Gail.

When she came out of the office at 5:30, Dave was standing outside the door and greeted her, before walking her to where he had parked the car. He wasn't certain how to behave in public with her, but as soon as she saw him she smiled and went straight to him and gave him a little kiss on the mouth.

As they got to the car Gail said "I've been looking forward to seeing you again all day. My girlfriend couldn't believe I turned up for work in the dress she saw me in last night. I simply told her that after dinner I went back with you to your RV and hung my clothes up so they wouldn't crush and I would be able to wear them again to day. She thought I was kidding, not believing that I could be that brazen, but I assured her that's what happened and that I was going to spend the night with you again tonight and hopefully tomorrow if you want me to. Do you?"

"Are you sure? I certainly will be glad to have you with me for two more nights, but first we better go and get you some clothes. Which way to your flat?" Dave asked.

Gail gave him directions and raced up the stairs when they got there, telling him she should only be five minutes. Dave thought the almost fifteen minutes she actually took wasn't too bad, as she came out wearing a loose fitting summer dress with thin shoulder straps exposing the sides of her breasts as well as a deep cleavage, the dress coming down to just above her knees. Dave suspected that she wore nothing else except the comfortable flat shoes. She was carrying an overnight bag, hopefully with enough for the next two nights.

"I assumed I would only need day time clothes as I wasn't planning on going out for the next two nights and don't intend wearing anything in your RV unless you object to the sight of my naked body" she told him.

"In the interests of saving you carrying extra clothes, I'll try not to be too offended by your nudity" Dave said, continuing "and I've got plenty of food and drink in the RV, so that we don't have to go out if you're happy to spend all that time with me."

They drove back to the RV, where Dave had a roast leg of lamb and baked vegetables cooking away. As soon as they walked in the door, Dave carrying her overnight bag, Gail turned to him and said "do you mind if I take a shower? I feel dirty after working all day, even if it was in an office. I know I should have had a shower before I put on this dress, but I didn't want to keep you waiting too long."

"Be my guest. I'll just check the dinner. We've probably got about an hour before it will be ready to eat. Perhaps you'd like a drink when you've had your shower?"

"Thanks, I'll let you know" she replied as she stripped off her dress in front of him, confirming his suspicions that she wore nothing else, and went into the shower. She came out five minutes later wearing her birthday suit, looking absolutely gorgeous and said "no thanks, I've decided I don't need a drink yet. I just need you to make love to me if I could persuade you."

"Well I don't know, I think you'll have to work hard begging me to" Dave said smiling at her.

All she said was a soft "please?"

"Boy you sure know how to smooth talk a guy. Well OK, guess I'll just have to give in to your entreaties" he said as she burst out laughing at what he'd said.

Dave slowly got undressed, hanging up his clothes as he went, while she lay down on the bed waiting for him. Dave climbed on the bed and started kissing her feet then slowly up her legs, concentrating on the insides of her thighs but careful not to touch her centre of pleasure. He continued working his kisses up her body, between her breasts until he got to her face. He trailed kisses all over her face until their lips met in a long gentle kiss. When they came up for air Dave kissed her lips again, but this time deeply and passionately, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth.

He put one hand on a breast, fondling it gently until his kisses got more and more passionate, then his hand worked harder and his fingers tweaked and rolled her nipple. He brought his mouth down to kiss that breast and suck then scrape his teeth along the length of her hardened nipple, before gently biting it, causing her to groan with lust and pain.

Next he switched to the other breast taking his time and making her anticipate when he would bite her nipple as she knew he would. She loved it and hated it as she felt the pleasure and pain from his attentions, something she'd not experienced before.

Eventually, Dave knelt between her legs and used his hand and mouth to arouse her further, thrusting his fingers deep inside her vagina, before pushing his tongue inside her and then flicking her clitoris and sucking then nibbling and lightly biting that hard little nub, causing her to flinch once again, but still she begged for more.

Dave worked the fingers of his other hand around to her bottom, gently massaging her firm round cheeks, then trailed one finger down her crevice, paying particular attention to the opening of her anus, teasing the area lightly with his finger nail. He brought that hand back around until he could plunge a finger into her damp vagina, ensuring it was coated with her moisture, then went back to her anus and slowly worked it into her.

Gail had never had anything in her anus before and she flinched away from his invading finger, her muscles retracting, but Dave persisted, until, once he was inside her, she relaxed. He continued manipulating her clitoris and vagina, which made her feel extremely aroused and overtook any feeling of pain or discomfort from the foray into her previously virgin bottom.

Soon she was writhing from the double attack and her body surrendered to the orgasm that swept over her, making her arch her back, lift her buttocks, straighten her legs, clench her muscles and cry out with utter pleasure.

He removed his mouth and hands from her vagina and replaced them with his rampant penis. She grasped his bottom, pulling him hard against her, while his finger remained deep inside her anus, moving in time with the thrusts of his penis. Dave's movements increased in tempo and finally he was pounding into her, but still she cried out for more, until with a groan, his body went rigid and his penis exploded deep within her. As his penis was in the throes of its final spasms and his finger stilled inside her anus, she gave herself fully to the glorious wave of euphoria that swept her entire body, culminating in a massive orgasm.

Dave withdrew both penis and finger and collapsed beside her, panting his exhaustion, as she continued sighing but then she suddenly started to cry.

"What's the matter, my love, did I hurt you?" he asked solicitously.

"Oh no, Dave dear, I'm sorry I'm crying, but it's only from the extreme pleasure you have given me. I can't believe how good that all felt, I've never ever experienced anything so wonderful before. I'm not surprised Jill said you were such a good lover."

Basking with pride, from the second girl to tell him what a good lover he was in the past week, until he thought to himself, if he, with over 36 years of practicing, even if it was only with one girl for almost all that time, couldn't teach young inexperienced girls something, he wouldn't be much of a lover at all. But it still made him feel good to hear it and he certainly had enjoyed the experience.

He took her in his arms, cuddling her and kissing away the tears, before giving her a series of gentle loving kisses on the mouth.

Soon, though, it was time for him to get up, wash, and finish the dinner preparations.

"Do you mind if I just lie here watching you, or do you want me to help?" Gail asked languidly, stretching out her glorious naked body on the bed, as Dave went into the ensuite to clean up.

"No sweetie, you just lay there so I can look at your beautiful body, while I finish dinner. It should be ready in about 15 minutes. Would you like some white wine or would you prefer bubbly?" he asked when he came out.

"Just one glass of white wine with dinner would be nice, thanks Dave."

The moments it took before the dinner was sitting on the table, seemingly passed in a flash, Dave thought, mainly because of the pleasure he was getting from frequently looking at her. Gail was lying on the bed with her legs slightly apart, not hiding anything and looking so good.

Gail really appreciated the meal and true to her word, just had the one glass with her meal. Dave joined her drinking the Chardonnay, although he did have a second glass, but he didn't want anything else to drink, so he put the stopper in the bottle and put it back in the fridge. He wanted all his faculties available so he could focus on the night ahead.

After they had cleared away the table and washed up, Dave led her back to the bed and lay cuddling her, lazily fondling one breast. Both were quiet for quite a while, just savouring the feeling of lying there together as their dinner settled and they recovered from their physical exertions prior to dinner.

Gail said naively, "I've heard of anal sex, but that was the first time I ever experienced it."

Dave smiled to himself, but said tenderly "that wasn't anal sex really, that was just the preliminary. Anal sex is making love with a penis in your bottom."

"Can you really do that? Surely it must hurt?" she exclaimed as she rolled over to look at his face while she talked to him.

"It can hurt a little bit at first, but as I told Jill, as long as it's done lovingly, slowly with lots of prior arousal and using plenty of lubricant, it can be a very pleasurable experience for both participants."

"Did you and Jill really do it?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes a couple of times and then she did it with Peter too. She really enjoyed it, she said."

"Will you do it to me, too?"

"If you are really sure that's what you want" Dave said carefully.

"Yes, I think I would really like to try it, at least once, and if anyone is going to do it to me, I'd like it to be you, because I know you will be caring and considerate" Gail said softly.

Realising that she had really put the pressure on him to deliver a special bout of anal sex, making sure she enjoyed it became his sole goal. Dave didn't start straight away, he just continued cuddling and gently fondling her. It was some time before he started to tenderly rain kisses on her face and then concentrate on her mouth, the kisses getting more and more passionate, until they were both breathing heavily, panting with desire. He judged it was time to slowly move his kisses to the rest of her body, spending considerable time on her breasts, but very gently, then her tummy and finally between her thighs. Soon his tongue was against her rosebud, licking and forcing the tip inside.

It seemed like almost an hour had passed from when she asked him to let her experience anal sex, before his fingers first touched the sensitive areas of her cleft. Dave reach for his tube of lubricant, putting a good blob on the entrance to her anus and gently worked it in with one finger, all the while still giving attention to her vagina and clitoris. A few minutes later, he was able to slowly work a second finger into her. He took his time, being as gentle as possible, pausing as soon as he felt any resistance to allow her body to adjust to the foreign invasion.

Gail was getting very aroused from what he had done and was still doing to her. She was so relaxed and excited, that she scarcely noticed what he was doing in her bottom. She could feel it, but it wasn't causing her the pain she thought it might and in any event what he was doing to her clitoris and vagina was causing her to thrust up for more and moan from the pleasure it was giving her.

Dave rolled her over, lifted her bottom up in the air and, after putting a little more lubricant at the entrance and some on his penis, inserted just the head of the penis ever so slowly into her anus. He continued manipulating her clitoris with one hand, while he guided his penis with the other. After he felt her relax, he pushed it another couple of centimetres into her, then paused again. He repeated this slowly each time he felt her relax, until his penis was completely inside her.

He lay there for ages, one hand gently fondling her breast and rubbing her nipple while the other hand paid attention to her vagina and clitoris.

Soon she was gently thrusting her bottom back against him as she became more aroused from his manipulations and the feelings she was starting to enjoy in her bottom. Gently and slowly he moved his penis inside her, until he could really feel her respond with her need growing. Dave increased the speed and depth of his thrusts into her while at the same time, he ensured that his fingers inside her vagina were in sync. Gail ground back hard against him, crying out how good it felt and wanting more.

Finally he worked furiously into her, both hands squeezing her breast and vagina as he climaxed deep inside her, feeling the muscles of her buttocks contract around him and her whole body erupt as she experienced a noisy, physical orgasm.

Gail collapsed onto the bed, but Dave stayed inside her, keeping most of his weight off her as he kissed her neck and the cheek that was turned towards him. Once more, he told her how good she was and how much he had enjoyed what they had just done.

"I can't believe that you just did that. It scarcely hurt at all and felt fantastic. I hope we get to do it again. Thanks, Dave, I really did enjoy it" Gail sighed to him.

They rolled onto their sides, Dave staying behind her and still inside her, cuddling her and fondling one breast. They lay there for ages, although Dave's penis eventually fell out of her, but both enjoyed the feel of their bodies pressed together as they unwound from the sexual tension that the foray into anal sex had brought her.

Even though it was early, both Dave and Gail soon fell asleep still cuddling like spoons, totally relaxed and both extremely happy.

Thursday Week 11

They slept right through until early in the morning, waking before the alarm that was still set from the previous morning. Dave got up to use the ensuite, and then Gail did the same. While she was there, Dave poured a couple of glasses of orange juice and got back into bed, just as she came out and joined him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.