The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I was distracted by a noise outside my booth. I turned to see a very large, cruel looking man standing in the door to my booth. He’s leering at me in anticipation as he slowly unbuckles his wide leather belt. I saw his mouth widen into a huge, predatory grin just before I looked down to watch him open his pants and free his cock.

I stared at his cock. It’s easier to look at his cock than his ugly, hairy face. I’m not even embarrassed to admit I want it. God how I want a good hard fuck from a nice big cock like his. But I tried not to let him see how much I want him inside of me. He’s ugly as sin and I’d be terrified if I ever met him in a dark alley ... or a grocery store or anywhere else. He looks every bit as evil as he almost certainly is. But he has a very nice cock. It’s big, bigger than Tommy’s even. It will probably hurt me when he slams that thing into my body. I don’t care. After all the groping I’ve enjoyed today I want it.

I know, though, that to let him and the other men see how much I want to get fucked right then would spoil the mood so I put on my best damsel in distress face and bit my tongue to keep from screaming for him to fuck me.

He growled, “I heard there’s a horny cunt in here. How about it, bitch? You need some of this?”

I didn’t answer. I know facetious when I hear it. And it isn’t like he really cares what I want. He stepped into the booth and roughly groped my tits with his calloused, grease-stained hands for a moment. I groaned in pain. But I honestly don’t want him to stop. Not then. At the moment this animal strikes me as just what I need.

The amused crowd of not at all civilized bikers watching from the other side of the glass wall don’t want him to stop, either. They’re cheering him on loudly and no doubt already looking forward to their turn, or more likely their turns. Because it’s extremely unlikely any of those large, horny men are only going to rape us once.

I can’t understand much more of the cacophony coming from the bar than an occasional obscenity. But I understand the tone. It’s obvious they’re urging him to get started. They’re yelling at him to fuck me just as others in the crowd are cheering on the men raping Piper in the next booth. I glanced at the television on the wall behind the bar. Two men are raping her now.

My own rapist released one of my tits and grabbed a handful of my hair. He tilted my head up and when our eyes met he asked, “Have you sucked any cock yet today?”

A huge wave of disappointment washed over me. I don’t want to suck his cock! I need to get fucked!!

I moaned in pain and whispered, “No, sir.”

I don’t think it counts that I sucked Tommy’s cock clean after he fucked Piper and then I ate her pussy until it, too, was clean. If he wants the correct information he has to ask the right questions.

He nodded and pulled me closer, attacking my mouth with his lips and his fat tongue. His tongue seems to fill my mouth. It’s as large as some of the cocks I’ve had lately! As it explored every corner of my mouth it amused me because I know that if he was aware of where my mouth has been recently he’d be disgusted. But my mild amusement aside I know I’m not getting the best of the deal here. It may be exciting to be treated this way when a girl is as aroused as I am. But he’s very rough and he’s hurting me.

He continued to maul one of my breasts with one hand. He maintained his grip on my hair with the other. His rough grip on my hair is very painful, almost painful enough to take my mind off the pain in my breast and the most violent kiss I’ve ever experienced. On top of everything else his breath stinks of beer and cigarettes. I’m beginning to fear he’s going to suffocate me. I can’t seem to draw a breath.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse he broke off the kiss, held my jaws open with one large hand and stared into my eyes as he spit into my open mouth repeatedly. What he’s doing is disgusting, so disgusting I felt the urge to vomit. But my eyes remained locked on his evil, reptilian eyes and I didn’t move a muscle. He spit in my mouth half a dozen times before pulling my face back against his and exploring my mouth with his huge tongue once more.

He kept it up for long enough that we could hear impatient men in the bar, men who are anxious for their turn to rape me urging him to get on with it. I survived the brutal kiss. He kept it up long enough to let the men watching know he isn’t about to be told what to do by them. But at last, he straightened up and spun me around. He bent me over and pressed my face and upper body up against the glass. I put my hands up to support myself and seconds later I felt the head of his massive cock trying to gain entrance to my hungry pussy.

I spread my legs as far apart as I could. I reached between my thighs to grab his gnarled cock. As soon as I wrapped my fingers around it I knew I was in for a treat. It feels massive!! I guided the red knob at the tip to my drooling pussy and struggled to line it up.

He wasn’t making it easy. He kept trying to drive his cock into me before I had it in place. He finally paused long enough for me to wedge the head of his cock into the entrance to my vagina. As soon as I moved my hand away he slammed his cock into me so hard he lifted my feet right up off the fucking floor! I was afraid he was going to shove me right through the glass wall!

I screamed as his huge cudgel battered my pussy. But it wasn’t a scream of pain.

GOD DAMN!! THAT UGLY BASTARD’S COCK FEELS WONDERFUL INSIDE OF ME!!

I climaxed as he was starting his second violent, caveman-like stroke. I’ve been kept on the edge for more than four hours. I experienced at least a dozen mild orgasms in the bar earlier while being fingered by one strange man after another. But they were orgasms without a nice, hard, satisfying cock. More than anything in the world I needed the nasty old cock slamming into me right at that moment. I began cumming and cumming almost constantly as he raped me so deliciously with that horse cock of his.

I know that in addition to all those ugly bikers in the bar next door my husband and son are watching. I hate it that they can see me responding this way. But I couldn’t hide how much I’m enjoying this violent rape even if I wanted to. I can’t control myself. Not now. I need this far too much. I know I’m out of control but at this point I don’t give a damn.

I was finally able to open my eyes again after an uncountable number of earthshaking orgasms. I saw the lust filled faces of all the large, violent men waiting impatiently to fuck Piper and me. It should have terrified me. Instead, the lust I see on the faces of all those horny men only feeds my own lust. Looking at them sends electric shivers of need through my body.

I glanced at my husband and son. I’m surprised to note that I don’t see anger or jealousy. Not yet anyway. I see excitement and I see amazement. I hope they continue to find this entertaining later, when these violent rapes begin to get painful, because I know from recent experience that they will. But I know I can handle the pain. It will hurt me more if my husband and son try to put a stop to this and these cruel men begin hurting them, too.

I glanced up at the television to check on my daughter. A different man is fucking Piper now. Another large, ugly biker several times her age is slamming his cock into her and watching on the television as her tits bounce around like crazy.

I know how much it hurts because my tits are doing the same painful dance, nearly slapping me in the face with each violent stroke. But for some reason it adds to the excitement. Not just for the man raping me, but for me and for all those men and women watching me.

Later, that too will be more painful. But as the afternoon wears on and more and more men pass through this booth I’ll grow accustomed to it as the rapes continue. My body and my mind will gradually become numb as man after violent man slams his cock into the most sensitive areas of my body.

That won’t be for more than an hour, though. I’ll be subjected to innumerable rough rapes and experience a lot of pain before the numbness begins to set in.

The rapes seemed to take much longer this time. I don’t mean the individual rapes. The gang rape itself seemed to just keep going on and on forever. There are a lot more men here today, probably because it’s a Saturday afternoon. But half of them are raping my daughter so I thought it would take about the same amount of time it did last Wednesday.

I soon found out why it kept going on and on the way it is. The last time I was here most of the men raped my pussy. This time I was forced to suck a lot more cocks. Well, I didn’t so much suck their cocks as they held my head in their large, rough hands and fucked my mouth. After a couple hours passed, nearly every cock that ended up in my mouth had already been in a pussy.

I knew they had recently fucked Piper because the men took great pleasure from telling me how much they enjoyed fucking my little girl. They gloated as they fucked my mouth, bragging about how hard they fucked her and how much they love her cunt while they drove their slime covered cocks down my throat.

It went on and on until I began to think it would never end. I heard moans of passion and screams of pleasure from Piper in the beginning. After three quarters of an hour or so she became quiet except for the loud, involuntary grunts as men slammed their cock into her. After an hour or more her almost constant moans of pain matched my own.

Several times I heard her plaintive voice, husky from having her throat fucked repeatedly, plead with them to stop, to let her go or at the very least take it a little easy on her sore, tired body. I knew she was wasting her breath. There’s no stopping this horde of Neanderthals until there isn’t another hard cock in the building.

Piper and I grew quiet at about the same time as our bodies finally began to grow numb in self defense. I cried out a few more times when the few men who decided they wanted their piece of ass to be actual ass forced their cocks into my back passage. On occasion I heard similar cries of pain from Piper. But the vast majority of the men fucked our pussies and then got in the next line to stuff their slime covered cocks into the mouth of whichever of us they hadn’t raped yet.

I was so nearly out of my mind I wasn’t even aware of it when the rapes finally ended. Not at first. I was vaguely aware two men had been raping me in tandem. The man raping my throat climaxed. But he continued to hold my head in his tight grip until the man fucking me from behind reached orgasm.

They didn’t turn my much-abused body loose until they had both finished using it. Without their support, as I had several times before, I collapsed. I fell to the slime covered tile floor only marginally aware I was sitting in a puddle of the cooling cum which has been sprayed inside of me by god only knows how many men and then drained down my legs to the floor. My mind and body are finally numb for which I’m extremely grateful. It was a relief to no longer be under attack by a large man, or men, but I didn’t realize it was over until someone nudged me with the toe of a hard boot.

When I didn’t immediately respond they drew their foot back and kicked me hard enough to break through the fog surrounding my brain. That finally got my attention.

I turned to see Tommy looking down at me in disgust and shaking his head. He growled, “Don’t you want to go home? Get off your fucking ass. The men who are still here have too much self respect to stick their dicks in you or your slutty kid. Your husband’s going to take you home.”

He started to turn away but turned back and said, “Don’t worry about your new clothes. I’ll take care of it.”

He started to turn away again but I sobbed, “Tommy! I ... I can’t stand up. I can’t walk.”

His eyes moved over my cum covered body. He shook his head and said, “Then you got a problem, bitch. I sure as hell ain’t gonna touch you!”

I tried to stand up again. I managed only to pull myself up and sit on the small wooden bench on one side of the booth. It took a moment for my head to begin to clear. When the fog finally began to lift I realized I can hear Piper whimpering pathetically in the next booth. I know she must be in even worse shape than I am.

I tried to stand up again but couldn’t. Just then Craig came up the stairs behind Tommy. Craig sounded really pissed off when he snarled, “Get the fuck out of my way.”

Tommy’s eyes widened. I was afraid there’d be trouble when I heard the anger in Craig’s voice. In the short time I’ve known him I’ve learned people don’t speak to Tommy that way and get away with it. But for whatever reason, Tommy let it slide. He stepped back and left us alone.

Trey is following him. Together they helped me put my cum encrusted blouse and skirt on. I sat on the bench and tried to regain some of my strength while they went into the next booth and dressed Piper.

I looked through the glass wall, gazing out at all the men who just raped my daughter and me. I don’t have a clue what time it is but the bar is still crowded. Everyone is laughing and joking and having a great time. For the most part they’re ignoring us now. A few of them are watching in idle amusement as we struggle to get ready to leave. But most of them didn’t even glance at us now that the gang rape is over.

I tried to struggle to my feet several more times while Craig and Trey were dressing Piper. I finally managed to stand but I knew I couldn’t walk through the store, much less out to the parking lot on my own. My legs are like rubber and now that the rapes have stopped my crotch feels like it’s on fire. If I didn’t know better I’d swear someone must have kicked me in the belly repeatedly with one of those heavy boots most of the men are wearing. I hurt so much I can’t straighten up. My tits feel like they’ve been through a wringer and in a manner of speaking they have. The men groped me constantly as they raped me. They did everything but pick me up by my tits. The blessed numbness I’ve achieved is starting to wear off now. I won’t be able to hold back the tears much longer.

Craig appeared at my door again holding Piper’s limp form in his arms. He told me he’s going to carry her out to the car and return for me immediately. Trey is carrying the slutty new outfits she tried on before the rapes started. After Craig turned and headed down the stairs Trey reached in and grabbed the clothes I tried on all those long hours ago.

Our eyes met and I saw the hurt and the fury all mixed up. I tried to think of the best way to tell him to calm down, to reassure him. I know Piper and I will be okay. Our bodies will recover quickly from this and I suppose if any two females are psychologically suited to surviving this sort of abuse it’s my spunky young daughter and me.

In a day or two, when the pain is just a memory, I know from experience the kinky fantasies will return. And with those fantasies will come the exciting memories of absolute debauchery and the knowledge we can actually survive the sort of treatment we fantasize about.

I offered Trey a weak smile and said, “We’re going to be alright, Trey. Don’t worry. I’ve been through this before and Piper is young and resilient. She’ll recover even more quickly. I know it was hard for you to watch. But don’t forget, we fantasize about things like this.”

I didn’t mention that this went far beyond our fantasies. He doesn’t need to know that.

Trey didn’t look convinced. He carried our new clothes out to the car and waited with Piper while Craig came back for me. I managed to get to my feet again just as Craig reappeared at the door to my booth. He looks even more tightly wrapped than Trey. I’m glad Tommy is no longer standing nearby. Craig looks mad enough to do something stupid.

He came into the booth and put his arms around me. I tried to push him away. I’m surprised he’d want to get anywhere near me after what he just witnessed through the glass wall and my cum encrusted blouse is so nasty I’m not sure I wouldn’t have remained topless for the ride home if given the choice. But he refused to be rebuffed and I’m too weak to struggle. I quickly gave up the effort. I decided the best course is to go with the flow and worry about the niceties later.

I put my arms around him and ignoring the pain in my throat from all the thrusting cocks I said, “I’m sorry you had to see that, Craig. I can only imagine how you feel after what you just sat through. I’m more sorry than I can say. But please don’t worry about us. We’ll be fine. And please don’t lose your temper. Try to calm down. Let’s just go home. Piper and I will have a nice hot bath and you and I will consume large quantities of alcohol and talk.”

He chuckled and exclaimed, “You’re fucking amazing! After all the crap you just experienced you’re worried about me. Dumb fuckin’ broad!”

I smiled because he said it with love. Hearing it in his voice is a huge relief. I’ve been afraid of how he might react after witnessing some of the things I’ve been telling him about all week. It’s a huge relief to hear in his voice that he isn’t totally disgusted with me. I don’t get the impression he’s going to throw me out of the house any time soon.

I was able to walk out to the car with his help. As soon as we stepped outside I asked, “How’s Piper holding up?”

He laughed quietly. I looked at him curiously. I can’t believe he’s able to find humor in this. He grinned at me and said, “After I stretched her out in the back seat of the car she smiled at me and said, ‘AGAIN!!’ She didn’t mean it ... I don’t think. But she has her game face on. She’ll be alright.”

With Craig’s help I sat in the front passenger seat of his car. I glanced at the clock on the dash. I’m not all that surprised to see that it’s almost nine o’clock. We arrived at about two-thirty this afternoon. We tried on clothes for fifteen or twenty minutes. We spent the next six hours or so getting raped over and over by so many men, too many to count. There must have been at least fifty horny bikers in the bar, probably more. And I don’t doubt that most if not all of them were all too happy to take advantage of the opportunity to rape both of us.

The funny thing is that I’m not really sure how I feel about what just happened. At the moment I can’t imagine ever wanting to do it again. But it was exciting in the beginning. I don’t feel the need to set any records. But knowing how my mind works I can imagine being willing to do something similar again once I recover, with a lot less men and without my daughter in the next booth.

As sick as it sounds, being roughly taken by all those strange men, more or less against my will but in a relatively safe environment while gazing out at the large audience of horny men waiting impatiently to take their turn abusing my body, I’m sorry but even as much as I hurt at the moment that turns me on. If asked to do it again I’m reasonably certain I’d do the right thing and say no. However, the idea of being forced to do it, that’s a different colored horse altogether.

While Craig was walking around the car to get in behind the wheel I turned to look back at Piper. I moved slowly. My entire body hurts. Piper’s head is resting in Trey’s lap. She’s looking at me over the back of my seat. Our eyes met and she smiled. It was a weak smile. But I can see in her eyes that she’s going to be alright. I’m in a lot of pain. But seeing her, seeing how strong she is, that’s a huge relief.

In a very raspy voice she quietly said, “For future reference, I think that was two or three men too many.”

I said, “I’m sorry, baby.”

In her innocent little girl voice she asked, “Why? Did you fuck me, too?”

I sighed and answered, “Yeah. I guess I did. If it weren’t for me this wouldn’t have happened to you.”

She reached up as if to put her hand on my shoulder but moaned in pain and returned to her nearly fetal position. She sighed and said, “You did what you had to do. No one blames you. And we both know that the time we spent in that bar today and the first hour in the booth was exciting as hell. If you come and wake me up tomorrow morning and ask me, I bet I’d jump at the chance to return to that sleazy bar. Wasn’t that hot!”

Craig got in the car in time to hear most of what she said. He shook his head in disbelief. He turned in his seat to look at her and said, “Sorry to ruin your fun. But I can promise you that’s the last time you’ll leave the house with that sick son of a bitch. You were never a part of your mother’s deal with the devil.”

She smiled at him. But I don’t think either one of us believes he can prevent any further contact between Tommy and Piper. And I’m afraid if he tries he might get hurt, or worse.

We were halfway home before I remembered Kent and Sandra are coming over tomorrow afternoon. I’m looking forward to seeing them again and introducing them to my family. But I’m doubtful that either Piper or I will be recovered enough by tomorrow afternoon to play the games we had in mind when we planned to spend the afternoon together.

I thought back to Wednesday, though. I recovered rapidly from the last time I was gang raped in that changing booth. On second thought, there might be a chance. I had pretty much recovered from my first afternoon in that damned booth by mid-morning on Thursday. Who knows? A nice hot bath and a handful of Tylenol and I might have an entirely new outlook on life. It isn’t likely but I’m not going to rule it out.

By the time Craig parked the car in our garage, Piper and I were both able to hobble into the house unaided. Piper took two Tylenol as soon as we got in the house. I decided to wait. I want a stiff drink or three first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.