The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I was very late getting to the grocery store. But I managed to get home and get everything put away before the kids got home from school. I served them a light snack when they came home and we talked about school for a few minutes.

I didn’t bring up the subject of Kent and Sandra and everything that happened today. I didn’t have to. It’s a good thing I don’t make my living playing poker. They both seemed to sense that something unusual took place today. Piper asked, “Did Tommy come over today?”

I couldn’t help but notice she doesn’t so much sound concerned as anxious to hear the details if he did. I shook my head but didn’t say anything. They both continued to look at me curiously, though. They know there’s something I’m not saying. I almost broke down and told them about my day. But I forced myself to wait until Craig gets home.

The kids undressed in the kitchen and went out to the pool. I watched them for a moment. I also scanned the windows of neighboring houses and wondered if anyone else is watching. I saw no signs of it but as I learned today that means nothing.

I made dinner and had it ready just as Craig got home. He shook his head but smiled when the kids came in to eat, still naked. We sat down at the table and as we ate I told them about my day. Unlike when this all started at the beginning of the week I didn’t try to withhold the details. I told an explicitly erotic tale of everything that happened since Kent showed up at our door this morning.

Craig experienced two immediate reactions. His cock became very hard very quickly. It became obvious in an instant that he’s looking forward to meeting Kent and Sandra. Of course, once I described her he was much more interested in meeting Sandra than Kent.

But he was sweet enough to ask me how I feel about the possibility of seeing him with another woman before he let his enthusiasm show.

I smiled and said, “I’ve already seen you with another woman.”

He looked confused until Piper exclaimed, “Daddy!”

Craig smiled and said, “Oh.”

I laughed and said, “I hardly even had to think about it. I think I’m better able to understand what you get out of seeing me with another man, or hearing about it. When I was imagining you with Sandra I discovered I’m actually looking forward to seeing it happen. There wasn’t a moment of doubt in my mind.”

I turned to the kids and said, “I didn’t mention you two when I invited them over on Sunday. Would you like to be there?”

Piper and Trey looked at each other for a moment. One look at his face and I knew what Trey is thinking. He wants to be a part of the fun and games. I still can’t get over the change that’s taken place in him over the last week. The increase in his self-confidence is amazing. He’s a different boy now. Come to think of it, he’s less of a boy now. He seems noticeably more mature, even when he’s just sitting quietly and listening to us. I wonder if his friends at school have begun to notice yet.

Piper, on the other hand, had to think about it for a moment. Before she answered she asked, “Would it bother you ... either of you? I think it sounds like fun. But if you have a problem with me being there ... I know how daddy feels about ‘his little girl.’ I wouldn’t want you to be upset.”

Craig and I looked at each other. Craig shrugged and said, “I suppose we should mind. That would be the normal reaction. That’s how parents are supposed to react when confronted by their children’s sexuality.

“But there isn’t much normal happening around here lately. It’s up to you, baby. If you think it would be fun and want to be there I think we’ve gone too far to try to act like normal parents now. I’ll worry less about you with our neighbors than I do when Tommy is around.”

Piper asked me a few questions about Kent and Sandra, thought about it a moment longer and said, “I think I’d like to be there. I’ll have a better idea of how I feel after I meet them. But how do you suppose they’ll feel about it? They might be uncomfortable because of our ages. Remember how you felt about TT, mom.”

“I doubt they’ll mind. They were excited when they watched me with TT and with Trey. And they made it pretty clear how turned on they became when they watched you having sex with your brother. Kent said something about wanting to meet you.

“We might as well be frank about this. You’re incredibly sexy. You don’t need me or anyone else to tell you that. I imagine there aren’t many heterosexual males in town who wouldn’t jump at the chance to get in your pants. You’re only sixteen, but you don’t look like a kid and you don’t act like a kid.”

She was flattered and smiled in appreciation. I turned to Trey and said, “She isn’t the only one who seems to have matured considerably in the last week. I’m very proud of you, Trey. I love how you seem to have grown up and become so much more confident in the past week. Maybe it’s been happening all along and I didn’t notice. But I noticed this week and I’m impressed. I want you to know that.”

Trey blushed at the compliment. But he was obviously bolstered by my praise. He seemed to grow larger right before my eyes.

I guess it’s settled. There will be six of us on Sunday. I sent the three of them into the family room while I cleaned up the kitchen. Piper volunteered to help. But there isn’t much to do. I thanked her for offering and sent them out of the room.

I cleaned up and started the dishwasher. I was halfway to the family room when the phone rang. As I entered the room Piper was on the phone with a strange look on her face. She didn’t speak for a long time, just listened. Finally, she said, “Yes, sir.”

She hung up the phone and looked at me. She sighed and said, “That was Tommy. He’s going to pick us both up on Saturday morning at ten o’clock. We are to dress normally. He wants us both to wear skirts, blouses, and underwear, including bras. The only exception is that we aren’t to wear pantyhose. He said Saturday will make up for Tuesday of next week. He has something to do that day.”

I didn’t know what to say. He has no right to command Piper to go with him. She isn’t a part of our arrangement. I thought he and Craig had straightened that out.

I looked at Craig. He obviously isn’t too happy about it either. I shrugged noncommittally and suggested, “She can just stay inside when he gets here. I’ll remind him she isn’t a part of our bargain.”

Piper, well aware of the possible repercussions should we disobey Tommy said, “It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

In a tone of voice which made it clear how angry he is Craig said, “I mind.”

Piper shrugged and said, “We don’t want to piss him off. I already had sex with him. You probably don’t want to hear it but the truth is I enjoyed it. I don’t know what he has in mind. But I’ve heard about all the things he’s made mom do. She seems to be surviving. And she admitted she enjoyed most of it.

“Dad, hearing mom tell us about the things he makes her do always turns me on, just like it does you. I admit I’m nervous. He’s a scary dude. But I think I want to do this. Maybe I’ll be sorry later. But on the phone just now, when he told me he was picking me up when he comes for mom ... I’m sorry but a huge shiver ran all the way through me. I was instantly turned on.”

Craig obviously isn’t convinced. Neither am I. But there isn’t much we can do about it. Piper is right about one thing. We don’t want to piss Tommy off. I don’t doubt for a minute things can always get worse when dealing with a man like Tommy.

I don’t know what would have happened if Tommy hadn’t called. Everyone was pretty turned on after hearing what I did today. But the phone call put a damper on everything. Instead of the evening mini-orgy I think we were all anticipating we ended up watching a rerun of “Bones” on television and then sitting around talking about how things might change next week when Craig goes back on the evening shift.

I don’t like it when he works in the evening anyway. He brings home more money on that shift but it’s very disruptive. Now I have to worry about the possibility of conflicts arising between Craig and Tommy. The possibility of them rubbing each other the wrong way leading to the tension between them escalating into something more dangerous worries me. The violence in Tommy is never far below the surface.

We talked about the possibility of conflict arising between them. I tried to stress to Craig that he may have to bite the hell out of his tongue on occasion. I’ve seen the potential for extreme violence in Tommy and I wouldn’t want that violence directed toward anyone in my family.

Craig swore he’d be careful around Tommy. But I can’t help worrying that he’ll see Tommy doing something he doesn’t like to me or to Piper and feel the need to protect us. Craig is a wonderful man. He’s in very good shape, strong and toned. But he’s no match for the much larger and innately violent Tommy.

There’s something dark hiding just below the thin patina of civilization Tommy wears. It sometimes peeks through and scares the hell out of me. I can easily imagine a situation arising between the two men and turning violent. It isn’t much of a stretch to go from there to my entire family waking up dead one morning.

I stressed my very reasonable fear to Craig in our discussion and he understood. He even seemed to agree he’ll have to swallow his pride around Tommy. But with guys you always have to worry about testosterone poisoning.

I don’t know if we actually resolved anything. But I felt better for having had the conversation. I can only hope when Tommy does something to piss off Craig he’ll remember what was said here.

We went to bed a little early. Craig and I were soon cuddling and kissing. I pushed him over onto his back and started kissing my way down his body. This time we didn’t have to worry that the kids might hear us. We were just getting started when I heard them in Trey’s room. I guess Piper can’t wait until tomorrow to get laid.

I proceeded to eagerly suck Craig’s cock with the sounds of hot sex coming from the next room. Once again I’m surprised by my own reaction. A mother shouldn’t get turned on by the sounds of her teenage children having hot, sweaty sex in the next room. But I do.

Everyone was unusually quiet at breakfast the next morning. We’re all worried about what Tommy has planned for Piper and me today. I’m probably more worried than the rest of my family because I know Tommy better than they do. But we didn’t talk about it. There was nothing we can say which isn’t pure speculation and that would be pointless.

We talked about our plans for Sunday. Everyone’s looking forward to meeting Kent and Sandra. Craig seems more distracted than the rest of us and that worries me. But I reminded him of our conversation last night and he gave me his word once more that he’ll avoid saying or doing anything to upset Tommy. I also made Trey promise not to say or do anything which might get him hurt or make things worse for me or for Piper.

At nine o’clock, Piper and I went upstairs to shower and dress. Even though it has only been a week since Tommy started telling me what to wear it still feels strange to be fully dressed, including a bra and a skirt that nearly reaches to my knees.

Piper finished getting ready before I did and came to my bedroom while I was still getting dressed. She’s wearing a relatively modest, for her, skirt and blouse. It’s one of her school outfits. She sat on my bed and watched while I finished dressing.

I think we both want to talk. We’re understandably nervous; all the more so for not knowing what’s in store for us. But there really isn’t anything to say. What happens to us today is going to be totally in Tommy’s hands. We’re nervous, but even so we can’t help being excited by this situation.

I would have been more excited if I weren’t so worried about Piper. I’m furious with Tommy for involving her. And I’m furious with myself because I know I don’t have the nerve to say anything to him about it. I never want to see that look of fury in his eyes again. The potential for violence in him terrifies me.

When I was ready to go I sat beside Piper on the bed and held her hand. I put my arm around her shoulders and quietly said, “I’m sorry, honey. I never meant for you to get sucked into this.”

She smiled but her smile didn’t hide her fear. She said, “I don’t have to tell you what I’m feeling right now. You and I are alike. We’re both nervous, even scared. We’re about to turn ourselves over to a man who has no limits. We know he’s going to humiliate us and abuse us. And we’re both very turned on by the erotic possibilities.”

I gave her a squeeze and said, “Yes. That’s all true. But it’s different for me. I’m more worried for you than for myself. You’re my daughter and I’m responsible for whatever happens to you today. I brought that dangerous man into our lives.

“If it were just me I’d be nervous. But you’re right. I’d be looking forward to it. I can’t feel the same anticipation knowing you’re going to be subjected to things no sixteen-year-old girl should experience.”

She chuckled and said, “I’ve experience several things this week no girl my age is supposed to experience. I’ve loved every one of them. Don’t worry, mom. I’ll be fine.”

She stood up and said, “Come on. Let’s go get laid.”

I laughed and said, “You’ve got balls. I’ll give you that!”

She lifted her skirt to her waist and looked down as if looking for a set of balls. She dropped her skirt and said, “Nope. No balls. I hope Tommy isn’t disappointed.”

I took a swat at her cute little ass but she stepped back and smiled. I looked at her pretty face and I desperately hope she can still smile like that when we get home from whatever Tommy has planned for us today.

I heard the doorbell while we were on our way downstairs. I called out to Craig that I’d get it. I want as little interaction between the two of them as possible.

Piper and I hurried to the front door. Tommy looked us over without saying a word. I’m aware he’s watching me closely. I know what he’s waiting for. He’s almost daring me to say something about Piper. I can’t say for certain because you can’t tell with Tommy. But I’m almost positive he was disappointed when I kept my mouth shut.

After looking us over he said, “Let’s go.”

He turned and we followed him back out to his car.

Piper started to get in the backseat. He stopped her and ordered her into the center of the front seat. As soon as we were on our way down the street his hand was resting on Piper’s upper thigh.

I’m dying to ask where we’re going and I still have to bite my tongue to keep from complaining about bringing Piper into this. He knows how I feel about involving my daughter. He knows it isn’t fair and she isn’t a part of the agreement.

He doesn’t care. If anything, he enjoys how much I obviously hate what he’s making us do and how helpless I feel.

I noticed, much to my surprise, Piper isn’t nearly as upset as I am. His hand on her thigh doesn’t seem to be a problem for her at all.

I was both surprised and relieved when Tommy parked across the street from the bar where we first spoke and where we made our original agreement. I’m relieved because Tommy made me undress in there. It was incredibly exciting. But that was all. The closest I came to having sex in there was when he got me off with his finger. Well, I’m not sure “that was all” is the best way to say it. It was a fairly traumatic but very exciting experience. But at least I wasn’t forced to have sex with anyone in there.

Tommy turned the engine off and finally spoke. “I spend three or four hours in here every Saturday making loans and collecting payments.”

That was all he said. He gave no indication of his plans for us. He didn’t explain his reason for ordering my daughter and me to accompany him. He got out of the car. Piper and I looked at each other for about a second before I opened the door and we got out.

We crossed the street and entered the bar. I was more than a little surprised by what I saw. It isn’t even eleven in the morning yet but already there are nearly two dozen mostly old men sitting around talking, drinking and watching ESPN on a television over the bar.

Judging by their reactions a lot of the men recognize me from Monday. Whether they recognized me or not every man in the bar stopped talking and stared at Piper and me as we followed Tommy to his booth in the back corner.

He sat down in the same in the same booth we occupied on Monday. In the absence of any orders, I waved Piper towards the padded bench across the table from Tommy. Before she could sit down, Tommy shook his head and said, “No. Don’t sit down. I told Phil I’d bring him some help today. You two are going to be waiting tables until we leave.”

I gaped at him for a second before I exclaimed, “But Piper’s only sixteen!”

He rolled his eyes at me and snarled, “Look around, stupid! Does it look to you like anyone in here gives a shit how old she is?!”

I didn’t bother to look around. I started to turn towards the bar but Tommy said, “Hold on! Not like that. Both of you strip down to your panties. That’ll be your uniform while you’re here.”

He looked me right in the eyes then and growled, “If you say one more fuckin’ word I’ll have you working in the stockroom on your god damn back!”

The silence in the bar was deafening. Every man in the room is watching closely and I don’t have to look around to realize it. I reached up and began unbuttoning my blouse. Now I know why Tommy told us to dress normally and wear our bras. He wants to increase our humiliation and make the strip show more exciting for this room full of horny men.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Piper undressing beside me but I didn’t turn to look at her. It’s killing me that she’s a part of this. I can’t look her in the eye now. Not after being responsible for getting her into this. I’m much too embarrassed. If there’s a shitty mother of the year award I’ve definitely earned it.

I managed to remove my blouse. I dropped it on the bench and began working on the fasteners holding my skirt in place. Piper dropped her blouse on top of mine. I remember vividly how embarrassed I was on Monday when I stripped in this bar. It’s almost as humiliating now as it was on Monday. Not quite, though. I’ve been through an awful lot of humiliation since Monday. I don’t even know how many people have seen me naked since the last time I entered this bar. But it’s a very large number.

It’s still traumatic, though. It must be even worse for Piper. She’s just a teenage girl and she hasn’t been through the terrible things Tommy made me do this week.

The humiliation isn’t slowing her down. She managed to remove her skirt before I did. I only just managed to remove my skirt before she unfastened her bra and took it off with no sign of hesitation. She looks like she’s trying very hard not to smile and she’s hardly blushing at all!

I can hear the low murmur from the men around us, the occasional crude comment, the lust filled voices as they tell their friends how much they want to fuck us and what they think of our nearly naked bodies.

Piper helped me with my bra. I was glad for the help. My fingers are shaking so badly I’m not certain I could have removed it. I dropped it on the pile of our clothes and looked at Tommy.

He grinned, enjoying our embarrassment immensely. His eyes scanned our bodies for a moment. He spent too long looking at our panties. We’re both wearing pastel colored bikini panties. There’s nothing special about them except they’re our only remaining garment and they’re on display in a sleazy bar for the entertainment of dozens of not very sophisticated men. Not that we would be any more comfortable if the place served a more sophisticated clientele.

I was afraid he was going to have a change of heart and make us remove our panties after giving it some thought. They don’t hide much. They aren’t much protection at all. But I know I’ll feel better with them covering even as little of my nearly naked body as they do than I would without them as I make my way around the room taking orders from the horny old men in here and serving them their drinks.

Tommy ordered us to report to Phil and do whatever he orders us to do. Before we could turn and make our way through the crowd of men ogling our nearly naked bodies he ordered a ginger ale.

We turned and made our way through our audience toward the bar. It was impossible to make eye contact with all the leering men around us. We kept our eyes down and struggled through the press of male bodies. They didn’t make it easy. We had to force our way between them, getting groped and prodded every inch of the way.

The men didn’t return to their seats until we made our way through them and were on our way to the bar. They began to slowly return to their seats while Phil instructed us on our duties as waitresses in what has just become our fair city’s newest titty bar.

On the plus side, the bar only serves beer and a few soft drinks. I can see a couple bottles of liquor behind the bar. But they’re apparently for special occasions. Mixed drinks aren’t on the menu. I’m grateful for that. We won’t have to worry about taking exotic drink orders. Not that the average customer in this redneck bar would be ordering anything that might come with an umbrella in it.

We soon learned the minuses outweigh the pluses. Phil stressed the fact that his customers are his friends and we aren’t to do anything to upset them. For instance, if one of his customers were to place a hand on my ass or Piper’s tit we are to smile and wait until he finishes placing his order or paying for his drink, as appropriate. As long as no one gets hurt we aren’t to object to anything his customers do to us in the performance of our duties.

In other words, we’re being fed to the lions. These men can do just about anything except have sex with us. I think. At least he didn’t say anything about having sex. There obviously aren’t very many behaviors he finds objectionable. He seems perfectly happy to have a nearly naked sixteen-year-old girl serving drinks and making herself available to these men, many of whom are old enough to be her grandfather.

He ordered us to start circulating and taking drink orders. I was just about to walk away when I remembered Tommy’s ginger ale. I turned back and told Phil that Tommy ordered a ginger ale.

He went back behind the bar and poured the drink. I asked him how much to charge Tommy.

He laughed and said, “Tommy don’t pay. This is his damn bar.”

I wasn’t happy to hear that. There’s nothing to keep him in check if he’s the owner. He very well might order me to start having sex with his customers. After all, he sent me to that clothing store and biker bar knowing I’d get raped by all those big, ugly bikers after I tried on clothes.

As I returned to Tommy’s table with his drink I couldn’t help but see the lust filled leering faces of the men who can’t take their eyes off of me and my daughter. I saw Piper taking orders at the nearest table. I don’t know if Tommy or the bartender talked to them and made it clear what the limits are before we arrived. But already she’s getting groped by two men. They must know she’s a minor. It’s obvious. Piper is a beautiful girl. But it can’t be said that she doesn’t look her age.

These men don’t care if she’s too young to even be in a place like this. One look at their faces and you know they can’t wait to get their hands on her sexy little body.

I can’t see Piper’s face. I can see she isn’t resisting the men who are groping her, though. I hope she’ll be strong enough to handle this horrible situation. She’s so young.

I delivered Tommy’s ginger ale. A man is sitting across from him at his table now. The man ignored Tommy and stared at me as I put the drink down. A large wad of cash is sitting on the table between the two men. Tommy ignored me. He’s busy making an entry in a small notebook. Apparently Tommy’s first customer is making a payment on his loan.

Tommy continued to ignore me so I asked the man with him if he’d like a drink. He shook his head without ever taking his eyes off of my tits.

I moved to the next table, working on the opposite side of the room from Piper. As soon as I came to a stop the two men sitting closest to me in the booth put their hands on me. One began to lightly pinch and pull on one of my nipples. The other cupped my mound over my nylon panties and pressed his finger against the crease, applying pressure to my clit that infuriated me when it sent a shiver of pleasure through my body.

There are three men occupying the booth. I took their orders and headed back to the bar to get their beers. I passed Piper returning from the bar with her hands full of beer mugs. I was shocked when I saw the smile on her pretty young face and the horny look in her eyes.

She winked at me and carried the four beers in her hands to the first table. Before she even came to a stop the men’s hands were crawling over her sexy body again.

SHE’S ENJOYING THIS!!!

I hurried to the bar and place my order with Phil. While he was getting three bottles of beer out of his cooler I thought about the look on Piper’s face. It occurred to me that my biggest fear when Tommy told me what we were to do here while he’s playing loan shark was for the wellbeing of my daughter.

Now that it’s apparent she isn’t going to have a nervous breakdown I began to relax a little. Well, maybe relax is the wrong word. I’m nearly naked in a room full of dirty old men. That isn’t relaxing. But I remembered back to what happened to me the other time I came here and how I responded to being ordered to undress in that booth. It wasn’t long ago. I can still vividly remember how exciting it was.

I think it’s safe to consider my own feelings now instead of worrying so much about my daughter’s. For the first time since we arrived here today I began to analyze my own feelings and spend less time worrying about Piper and the truth is I’m not surprised to find this is turning me on, too.

Once more, thanks to Tommy, I find myself living out my fantasies. I knew that if one of these men reached inside of my underwear and inserted a large, rough finger inside of me it would come out very, very wet. I’m certain there must be a dark spot growing over my pussy where my juices are soaking through my underwear but I’m too embarrassed to look.

All of a sudden I’m having mixed feelings about Tommy’s earlier threat. I’m not so disturbed by the idea of spending a little time this afternoon working on my back. I wouldn’t want to fuck all these dirty old men. But I wouldn’t be really upset if someone slipped a nice hard cock inside of me right this moment.

I served the three beers to my first table. The same two men groped me again until I picked up their money and headed for the next booth. I didn’t hurry, though. I gave them enough time to appreciate my good service.

I stood between two more men who began to grope me freely, delaying placing their orders as long as possible. They were in no hurry to turn me loose. They still had their hands on me when a man called out from the other side of the room, “Hey, Tommy! I’ll give you ten bucks for this hot little cunt’s panties.”

There was a roar of lewd laughter from the customers who all turned to watch the man holding one cheek of Piper’s ass and waiting for Tommy’s answer.

Tommy looked up, smiled and said, “Reggie, go over there and remove your daughter’s underwear and give them to that man. Bring me back the ten dollars.”

My heart started beating so fast it almost drowned out the crude remarks. Almost, but not quite. I heard several men around me loudly exclaim, “Holy shit! Did you hear that? That’s her kid!!”

Piper turned and smiled at me as I approached. I looked at her face and knew in an instant she was already very near to having an orgasm. The slut! She loves this!!

I sighed and shook my head in amazement. But I did as I was told. I kissed her on the lips then gripped her waistband and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and I handed them to the man who so loudly and crudely offered to buy them.

He handed me a ten-dollar bill. Then, before I could take the money to Tommy I watched as he reached out and stuck two fat fingers into Piper’s pussy. As if it was happening in slow motion I saw his thumb come to rest on her swollen clit.

As soon as he touched her she gasped loudly. Her eyes closed, she moaned loudly enough to be heard over all the obscene comments and then she placed her hands on the table in front of her to support her weight as she surrendered to a huge orgasm.

The entire room had gone silent and every eye was on Piper. Even the man who has his fingers in her pussy and now owns her panties was astounded!

I want to be upset. But the truth is I don’t think I’ve ever needed a good fuck more than I did at that moment. My legs are shaking, barely able to support me as I crossed the room to give Tommy the ten-dollar bill for Piper’s underwear.

I held out the money with a shaking hand. He didn’t take it from me right away. He glanced down at the crotch of my panties and grinned. I know why he’s grinning. There’s no longer any doubt in my mind that the area around my pussy must be sopping wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.