The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Craig went upstairs. I went out to the pool. Trey blushed when he saw me approaching. I thought he’d gotten past that. I went around behind his chair and leaned down to give him a hug. I said goodnight to him and sent him to his room. He seemed all too happy to go.

After he left I sat in his seat and asked Piper, “Want to talk?”

She nodded her head and asked, “Do you?”

I shrugged and said, “It all depends. Let’s see how it goes.”

She nodded. After an uncomfortable pause in which she stared into my eyes looking very much like she could read my mind she said, “We’ve been worried about you lately. We understand why you’ve been so stressed out and we’ve been a little worried you might do something ... something stupid. What we saw after we got home from school today wasn’t reassuring.”

I was still trying to decide what to say when she asked point blank, “Are you screwing around on dad?”

“That’s direct and to the point. I have to give you credit for that. I wouldn’t have had the balls and I didn’t think you did either.”

She grinned and said, “Trey and I have been talking it over since you came home today. He didn’t think I had the balls either. But it’s what we both want to know.”

I nodded noncommittally and asked, “Did you two come to a conclusion when you were talking it over?”

“It was a split decision. Trey can’t believe you’d do such a thing. But I saw you come home this afternoon looking very much like you just got laid. You weren’t wearing underwear, you had no idea what time it was, and your dress was half undone. It’s hard to believe you’d do something like that. But when it quacks like a duck...”

I’m incredibly embarrassed. But I’m also very impressed. Not just because she has a pretty good idea of what I did this afternoon but because she actually has the balls to ask me about it. I knew what she wanted to talk about this evening. But I didn’t expect her to come right out and ask. I haven’t had much time to think about what I should tell her. I’m still not certain what I can or should say. I can deny it all day long but she obviously isn’t going to buy it. She’s too smart for that.

After an uncomfortably long silence I said, “I’m not sure you can handle it. Do you really want to know? There’s a good chance you’ll never want to speak to me again.”

Her expression never changed. She merely shrugged and said, “That pretty much answers my question.”

“No. Not really. There’s far more to it than that. Some of it you probably aren’t old enough to understand. If it makes a difference, I’m not doing anything behind your father’s back and strictly speaking I’m not having an affair.”

She looked at me skeptically. I can’t blame her. I wouldn’t have believed me either.

I almost can’t believe I’m having this embarrassing conversation with my sixteen-year-old daughter! I asked again, “Do you really want to know? I’ll answer your questions if you want. I’ll tell you the entire story. But I don’t think you really want the answers.”

She shrugged and said, “I think not knowing is worse. I know enough to let my imagination fill in the blanks. I know enough to want to scratch your eyes out for hurting dad.”

I smiled and said, “I’m not hurting dad. If you prefer we can go up to our room and have this discussion with him. He’ll be more uncomfortable than we are, I can promise you that. But he already knows everything and he isn’t upset. I just don’t know how to explain this to you so that you can understand without disapproving. In fact, it probably can’t be done.”

She didn’t say anything. But she didn’t get up. She just stared at me, waiting for me to convince her I’m not the slut she thinks I’ve suddenly become. The problem is I think I am!

I decided the only way to approach this is to tell her everything right up until she can’t stand hearing it any longer. As awful as what I did today is, I think it has to be better that she know the truth than think I have a lover and I’m cheating on her father. I just don’t know if she’s mature enough to understand the distinction.

I told her the same story I told Craig, almost word for word. As I did I watched her face closely. I’m not sure what I expected. I thought she might start screaming at me and calling me names. Or even more likely, cover her ears and run for the door.

I was certain she’d be furious with me. I’m not sure how she’s going to relate to her father after this talk. But I won’t be surprised if it takes years to repair our relationship, or if it’s even going to be possible.

What I actually saw on her face was not at all what I expected. I saw shock and disbelief, of course. I expected that. What I didn’t expect was that while I was telling her what happened to me in the bar she started to discreetly squirm around in her seat and blush furiously. A minute or two passed before I realized she’s turned on! I REALLY didn’t expect that!

For any number of very good reasons telling Piper what happened to me today was much more embarrassing than telling Craig. But I told her everything, using milder language of course. And I was less graphic when I explained my own reactions.

I surprised myself by telling her about the blowjob in Tommy’s car with four teenage boys watching. Then there were a few minutes during which we were able to catch our breath and let our heartbeats return to normal while I told her about getting the money and paying our bills.

I didn’t say anything about what happened when Craig got home. I didn’t tell her about us ... about our fantasies and our reaction to the things I did today. For some reason I thought hearing about those things would have been even more embarrassing than telling her what I did with Tommy.

My next surprise came when, after a few breathless minutes, my daughter exclaimed, “Fuck me! That was ... that was hot! You aren’t making that up are you?!”

I smiled and shook my head.

“And he’s coming here tomorrow?”

I nodded.

There was another long pause before she asked, “How does dad feel about it, about what you did with that guy?”

“It’s complicated. I’m not really comfortable talking to you about that part of it. It may be difficult to understand but that’s a much more intimate discussion and I’m not ready to divulge so much personal information about your father and me. I can only assure you he isn’t upset with me. In fact, I think we’re closer now than we’ve been in years.”

She really doesn’t understand. I can tell. But I don’t expect her to understand and there’s just no way I can tell her about the fantasies Craig and I have kept secret even from each other all these years. Without explaining those fantasies it would be impossible to understand our reaction to the things Tommy did to me today.

Piper placed her hands over her face and took a couple of deep breaths. She rubbed her temples for a few seconds, then she placed her hands in her lap and sat up straight again. She finally said, “You know this makes you a prostitute.”

I shrugged and replied, “I don’t really think of myself that way. But if I am I’m a very highly paid prostitute. If anyone ever offers you twenty-five thousand dollars for your sweet ass, my dear, you have my permission to accept.”

She grinned and said, “Technically, you aren’t getting paid that much. You’re actually only getting paid the interest on your loan. But that’s still a lot of money just for putting out. I hear loan sharks charge exorbitant interest rates. But even at just ten percent that’s twenty-five hundred dollars a month to have sex with him an average of eight days a month. That’s still more than three hundred dollars a day.

“No, wait! I take it back. That isn’t a lot of money for an entire day of sex.”

I smiled. It’s strangely amusing, watching her try to figure out how much I’ll be getting paid to have sex. But I interrupted her train of thought when out of the blue I asked, “How long has it been since you stopped being a virgin?”

It was her turn to blush. She looked into my eyes again to try to see if I’m upset before she finally replied, “About a year.”

“Do you enjoy sex?”

She smiled and nodded.

“I do, too. I enjoy it more now than ever. I’ve had some hang-ups that have been a problem for us, your father and me. I don’t have those anymore.”

She grinned and exclaimed, “That guy must be good! You had an epiphany in just a few hours! And it all took place in public! And you didn’t even get laid!!!”

“He is good. But it was more than that. This is the really embarrassing part of what happened. I wasn’t going to tell you this but you’ll never be able to understand if I don’t. What I did today, the things he made me do were exciting because he played into fantasies I’ve been suppressing for years. He unknowingly unlocked those fantasies and when he did, somehow it made a difference in me. I suppose that more than anything else it was probably the sudden change he brought about in just one afternoon that you saw in me when I came home this afternoon.”

She chuckled and said, “You did look different. I noticed it right away. But I think the only thing Trey noticed was your nipple peeking out at him.”

She laughed when she saw my reaction to that. Then she said, “Well, I’m glad you weren’t doing it on purpose.”

She stood up and said, “I’m going to bed. I have a lot to think about. Goodnight.”

I said, “Goodnight.”

As she was walking away I said, “Honey, I love you.”

She turned around and rushed back to where I’m still sitting. She leaned down, threw her arms around me and said, “I love you, too, mom.”

That was when the tears started. Hearing those words is a huge relief. I held her tight and whispered, “Thank you. Thank you for not judging me too harshly.”

She kissed my cheek and said, “Will you get off my ass about my clothes now?”

I smiled through my tears and said, “A little.”

We said goodnight again and she went inside. It didn’t occur to me that I didn’t ask her not to say anything to her brother until the door closed behind her. She’s very smart and even more mature than I thought. It probably didn’t need to be said. I guess I’ll find out soon.

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Finally, I got up and went inside. I checked the locks on the doors and set the alarm. I finally went to bed. Craig was in bed reading. He put his book down when I came in and asked, “How bad was it? What did you tell her?”

He was obviously and understandably uncomfortable with much of what I told our daughter. Piper is still his baby girl. But he accepts that I had to tell her something and he was relieved when I said she took it well. I assured him we didn’t discuss his fantasies at all and we only touched on mine. I explained that her main concern seemed to be that I was going behind his back and having an affair.

He grinned wryly, shrugged and said, “I guess we can only wait and see.”

I slept surprisingly well that night, better than I have in months. Despite the uncertainty about the day to come I felt totally relaxed as I got the kids off to school in the morning. Then I sat at the kitchen table with Craig until it was time for him to go to work. At first we didn’t talk about Tommy and what might happen today. But although we’re both a little worried about what I might have to do when Tommy arrives, there’s no denying we’re both excited, too.

Just before Craig got up to leave I offered him a nice blowjob to tide him over. He decided it might be better if I save my strength. And he wants to finish recovering from all the sex we enjoyed yesterday so he can attack me with a full head of steam when he comes home this evening.

He kissed me with more feeling than he has in a long time, wished me luck and left for work. I went upstairs, put clean bedding on our bed and took a shower. That’s all that’s required of me to prepare for Tommy’s arrival at ten o’clock. I don’t even have to decide what to wear.

I got back downstairs just in time. He arrived almost fifteen minutes early. I almost made the mistake of complaining. But before I could say anything he stepped inside. He pushed me out of the way, stepped through the door and standing behind him on the front steps I saw a boy about my son’s age! I freaked out when I realized he isn’t alone! I was even more upset when I saw how young the boy is.

The boy came in and stood staring at my naked body and grinning from ear to ear until I recovered enough to cover myself with my hands. Tommy laughed and said, “Put your fucking arms down, Regina! Regina ... I don’t like calling you that. Doesn’t your name mean queen? You may think you’re a fuckin’ queen but you sure as hell ain’t. Don’t you have a nickname? I can’t call you cunt all the time. Well, I suppose I could. But it would kind of cheapen the word. Don’t you think?”

I used to have a nickname. Most of the way through school the kids called me Reggie. I hated it. I didn’t like being addressed by a boy’s name. I certainly don’t want him calling me that. I nodded my head. I definitely don’t want to be called cunt every time I’m with him.

Tommy thought about it for a few seconds and said, “I don’t like Gina. You don’t look like a Gina. I’m gonna call you Reggie. You’re just a cunt now. You ain’t no queen.”

Fuck!!

“Reggie, this is my kid, TT. That’s short for Tommy the third. His school is having one of those teacher workdays today and his mom called me up and asked me to watch him. She has something to do. I figure the kid’s about old enough to get his ashes hauled for the first time. And since I was coming over here to fuck you anyway I decided I’d bring him with me so he can learn the facts of life.”

I slowly lowered my arms, much to TT’s delight. I’ve been both excited and nervous in anticipation of Tommy’s arrival, imagining all the nasty things he might do to me. I had no idea what he planned to make me do when he got here but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to his arrival this morning.

I can still vividly remember his large cock. I can close my eyes and picture it in great and glorious detail. I’ve been unable to stop thinking about what it’s going to feel like when that beautiful tube of hard, male flesh is buried deep inside of me.

But this is outrageous! TT is my son’s age if not younger!

I stood there blushing furiously for a minute before I found my tongue. I finally found my voice and exclaimed, “Tommy! He’s too young! I can’t! Not with a boy!”

Tommy glared at me in a way that made my blood run cold. In a low, quiet voice that was all the more terrifying for the lack of volume he growled, “Don’t you ever tell me you can’t do something. I was more than clear about this yesterday. You don’t get to tell me no. Not ever! The word isn’t in your vocabulary. If I tell you to go door to door up and down your street in the nude selling Girl Scout Cookies you’re going to go out selling cookies! Are we clear?”

I nodded. But despite the terror he instilled in me I whispered, “He’s so young!”

Tommy put his arm on his son’s shoulder and said, “He’ll be fifteen on Friday. That’s old enough. He’s just getting his present early. How about it, TT? You want some of this fine pussy for your birthday?”

TT’s face lit up even more if that’s possible. His grin was answer enough.

Tommy smiled and said, “I thought so.”

He looked around and said, “Nice place. Show me around before we get started.”

I escorted him from room to room and showed him the backyard through the French doors. He pushed me toward the staircase after a guided tour of the ground floor and they followed me up the stairs. I’ve never been so conscious of being followed up a set of stairs.

I assumed Tommy just wanted to see my bedroom. But he insisted on seeing all four bedrooms. He exhibited far too much interest in Piper’s room. I grew uncomfortable once again as he stepped in and looked around her room. He looked at the pictures on her wall. He looked in the drawer of her nightstand. He even looked through a few of her dresser drawers!

I cringed when he held up a pair of her little bikini panties and grinned lasciviously. I knew he was picturing what she looks like in them.

When he turned around to leave the room he saw the concerned look on my face. He only smiled, adding significantly to my discomfort. An understanding passed between us. The same thing is on both our minds except he’s anticipating ... I’m dreading.

When we were back out in the hallway I cleared my throat nervously and said, “Tommy, she wasn’t part of our agreement.”

He grinned and asked, “Are you saying no to me again?”

“I’m just saying she wasn’t part of the deal we made.”

He ignored me. He looked into the guest bath. He even went in and looked in the hamper!

I thought we were going to end up in my bedroom. I was almost relieved when it turned out he had something else in mind. As corny as it probably seems, I’m uncomfortable with the idea of taking this man, and now his son, into my marriage bed. I can’t help myself. I still want to fuck Tommy. Just not there.

We went back downstairs and out onto the back deck. I wasn’t expecting that. I assumed we’d do this in the family room or the living room. I’m more than a little concerned because our backyard isn’t completely private. Several of our neighbors have windows from which they can see quite easily into our backyard.

I stood near the doors, very conscious of the fact that I’m naked with two strange males, one of whom is just a boy.

Tommy and his son walked around the pool and then, after a brief conversation, walked over to the shaded area under the awning and started undressing. I tried to point out the obvious fact that our neighbors may be able to see us.

Tommy glared at me. I’ve already seen signs of his quick temper but I didn’t see why it would upset him if I point out a reason for concern. He’s quickly losing patience, though. He growled, “The next time you do that you’re gonna earn a punishment! Do you understand me?!”

I think my entire body flushed dark red right then. And it wasn’t fear or embarrassment. Well, it was partly fear. But mostly it was excitement and I knew it.

I shut my mouth and watched Tommy and his boy undress and get comfortable in a couple of lawn chairs. It didn’t escape my notice that TT’s cock is already hard. But that isn’t what took my breath away. The kid isn’t fifteen yet and already his cock is nearly the size of his father’s!

Tommy saw where I was looking and smiled proudly. He reached for the cushion on a nearby empty chair and tossed it on the deck at his son’s feet. He winked at TT and said, “Get over here, bitch. I think you know what comes next.”

I groaned in dismay. When I made my agreement with the devil yesterday I never imagined he’d come to my home. I assumed he would make me come to him. I thought we’d meet at his home or at a motel or even at the bar again.

Nor did it occur to me that I would have to do these sorts of things in my own backyard in plain view of some of my neighbors! It’s bad enough he wants me to molest a child. He wants me to have sex with a fourteen-year-old boy. But far worse, he’s insisting I do it out here where people can see it! What if someone calls the police?!!

I finally managed to step away from the patio door. I slowly approached the cushion at TT’s feet. I was just about to kneel down when TT said, “Wait!”

He turned to Tommy and in a voice all but exploding with childish enthusiasm he asked, “Can I check her out first?”

Tommy replied magnanimously, “You can do any fucking thing you want to her, son. She isn’t allowed to say no to anything.”

TT grinned up at me. The little bastard is in heaven! He has a naked woman completely at his disposal. He has permission to do anything his greedy little heart desires.

TT pointed to the deck beside his chair and quietly but confidently commanded, “Here, girl.”

He’s calling me as if I were a fucking pet! The little prick!

I heard Tommy chuckle and thought, ‘Great! Just what the little monster needs, encouragement!’

I moved to the spot he indicated. He stared at my tits for a moment before he glanced down at my pussy. To Tommy he said, “I like her tits. But she has too much hair down there. I can hardly see her pussy.”

Tommy said, “Yeah. I noticed that. I guess we should do something about it. After she sucks our cocks we’ll have her shave that crap off before we fuck her. Okay?”

TT grinned and said, “Yeah! That sounds like fun. It’s too bad Mike and Karl aren’t here. They’d have loved this. They’re going to be so fucking jealous!”

I don’t know who Mike and Karl are but I’m very glad they weren’t invited to the party. There’s already one guest too many.

TT tapped on my thigh and ordered me to spread my legs a little farther apart. I obeyed instantly but I couldn’t make myself watch the little bastard. I looked around and waited for the order to suck his cock. He’s in no hurry. I imagine it’s safe to assume this is his first opportunity to explore the body of a member of the opposite sex. He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts in his sweaty hand. He squeezed clumsily. I winced in pain but it wasn’t that bad.

He alternated back and forth, groping one of my breasts for a minute or so and then giving equal time to the other one before his hand started sliding down towards my pussy. I received two shocks in quick succession. First his fingers easily slipped inside my pussy. I can’t believe how wet I am down there! This is so wrong. I’m being felt up by a boy!

But that was far from the worst shock I received. Just as the boy’s fingers penetrated my body I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I focused my attention on the upstairs window of my next-door neighbor’s house and almost fainted. I can clearly see Randall watching us from the window. That horny bastard has been trying to get in my pants since he and his creepy family bought the house next door!

Our eyes met. He knows I can see him watching me yet he made no effort to hide the fact. At this distance I can just make out the smirk on his face. But even if I couldn’t I know him well enough to know it’s there!

He disappeared from the window for a moment. But soon he was back, brazenly setting up a tripod with his movie camera on it even though he knows I’m watching him. I told Tommy what I’m seeing but Tommy just smiled and waved at my neighbor.

I moaned and pleaded, “Tommy, please! Please let’s go inside!”

Tommy ignored me.

TT glanced up at the camera in the window, smirked at me and said, “Let’s give him something interesting to watch. On your knees, Reggie.”

I turned to Tommy, sighing in relief as I felt TT’s fingers slip out of my vagina at last. I avoided looking up at the window. I whispered, as if Randall couldn’t see me if I whispered, “Please, Tommy! I can’t do this with him watching! And he’s recording it!”

The amused expression instantly disappeared from Tommy’s face. It was replaced with a murderous look of cold fury that nearly stopped my heart.

Suddenly I was terrified. He started to yell at me but stopped before the words came. He visibly forced himself to calm down and then in a cold, very scary voice he said, “You just have to push, don’t you, cunt?! I warned you. I’ve let you get away with mouthing off more than any other cunt I know. I’ve had all your shit I’m going to take. You’ve earned your first punishment. If you want to make it worse just tell me again you can’t do something.”

It’s impossible to look at him when he’s like that and not be scared. The violence in him is seething just below the surface. I can see it trying to get out.

I turned white with fear and whispered, “I’m sorry, Tommy. I just ... I didn’t expect this. I wasn’t expecting any of this. I thought we’d go somewhere and it would just be you and me and it would all be secret and private. I didn’t understand when we made our arrangement. I didn’t know ... I didn’t know you were going to ruin my life!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.