Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 12: A good trade

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: A good trade - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Turned out Emma's dad had reiterated his offer to the Captain as a thank you for my deflowering of his daughter. He asked that the Captain give him a handful of the girls to help him and the rest to help the Chief around the village which she was only too happy to do.

The following morning, Delta (Lieutenants Chrissie and Charlotte, and Seawomen Kathryn, Amanda, Tabatha, Africa and Holly) were joined by Emma's father and his assistant on the jetty. Their first task was to move the ship inland onto the dry dock, but along with all the Lieutenants and Seawomen, I was told to report to the town hall.

Our first task was to help repair the local secondary school. Around 300 kids were taught here, but the wooden structure was decrepit and in need of repair. Aided by the caretaker, we were soon repairing the roof, painting the walls and sanding the floors. Bridget and I moved hundreds of planks of wood, and we both got so hot under the fierce sun that we were topless before midday.

We were not the only people to be stripping and we got quite an audience with the curious teenagers happy to ogle us during their lunch breaks. Sadie and Georgina offered to strip totally for the afternoon if the group would help us paint the wall and by the time the lessons were due to start again, there was one painted wall and two naked pirates, save for a touch of paint on bronzing flesh.

It was good to be doing things again and by the time the lessons finished, a couple of the lads felt confident enough to try their luck with the pirates. This confidence soon spread and before the day was out, half the girls had dates for the evening and the school was almost unrecognisable from how it was earlier in the day.

The Galley staff were not able to cook while the ship was being moved or repaired so we were all treated to a cracking supper at the Town Hall. Sandwiched between Tara and Georgina at dinner, my hands were soon touching the younger girl under the dining table and as soon as we had all helped to clear up the Town Hall, Tara and I were running inland to find an secluded spot.

The small wood on top of the hill provided ample cover and diving into the undergrowth, Tara and I were hastily stripping each other. She had barely pulled my shorts off when I was thrust backwards and her mouth descended onto mine. Her hands gently stroking my fully inflated cock, our tongues became entwined passionately.

I moved my hands up her thighs and began to run them along her slippery gash. She was sopping wet and mewed everytime I touched her.

Tara then adjusted herself and began to lower herself onto me. I waited expectantly for her slide down my expectant cock and was not disappointed. Her breasts juggled enticingly as she rocked back and forth, and I had to fondle them.

She barely noticed my wandering hands as her body pivoted on my erect member powering ecstatic sensations deep into me. Clamping her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and then rolling them caused her to sigh in pleasure and she began breathing deeply.

'Oh god... ', she cried as she thrust her body forward, her head pushed back. I could feel my own orgasm approaching and began to rhythmically thrust upwards.

'Uggghhh ... Ahhhhnnnn ... AHHHHHNNNNNNN... ', Tara squealed, her passionate vocal emissions escalating in pitch and volume.

With one last powerful rock forward, she froze for a second before exhaling forcefully and slumping forward, panting furiously and mewing loudly.

The feeling of her body squeezing against mine, was enough to trigger my own orgasm and I gleefully pumped my juice into her unprotected body.

Tara looked into my face and then kissed me deeply again.

'Don't tell the Captain', she whispered and I promised I wouldn't, before she happily cleaned my cock with her warm, inviting mouth.

We lay naked in the undergrowth, watching the Sun descend behind the hill opposite. The sky was lit up with a variety of vivid colours and I just enjoyed Tara's company. I was still convinced she was out of my league.

An hour later, and after Tara had made me clean her up with my tongue we were frantically searching for our clothes. The warmth from the Sun had disappeared and a chilly breeze was blowing across the hill. My shorts and shirt were where I left them but Tara could not find her clothes at the entrance to the clearing or strewn in the bushes.

With light fading, I offered her my shirt, but it barely reached her belly button, and much less her pussy. Despite Tara's protestations she has to walk through the village half-naked to reach the ship.

Tara's hope that she wouldn't be noticed was almost fanciful. The streets were awash with activity with every young male hoping to bag a female pirate for the night. Although the girls were feisty and violent on the open seas, the attention paid to them by fawning boys in a foreign land meant that many were happy to offer a night of debauchery.

We had barely walked the one mile to village and passed two other couplings engaging in outdoor sex in the undergrowth. Tara kept trying to keep to the shadows.

'I am a Lieutenant you know. I should make you give me your shorts', she threatened.

'Acting Lieutenant', I corrected her. 'Do you want them?'

'It's OK. We'll be at the boat in five minutes'

We took a slightly longer route around the village to avoid the revelry, the noise of which carried far in the evening. Tara got a couple of looks from drunken women returning home and even a lewd proposition from some teenage boys playing out the front of their house but it didn't take long to reach the ship.

The Captain was waiting on the deck, staring at the stars when Tara hauled herself over the top and onto the ship. She clapped eyes on Tara's bottomless attire immediately and looked puzzled somewhat.

'They were stolen', Tara answered the Captain before she even asked the question.

'Some trophy for a teenage boy perhaps', the Captain ventured and then sighed as I climbed aboard. 'I might have known'

'Evening, Captain'

'I trust that your rendez-vous was on land and not on this boat', she asked us and we responded truthfully. 'Because, you are not permitted to touch other women on this boat, Cabin Boy'

'Yes Captain', I replied.

'Good. Now help me back into my cabin'.

The Captain was soon laid in bed, although she insisted she would get undressed by herself when I was gone. She ran through a couple of orders for tomorrow and then wished me good night.

The following day, the Captain was keen to get the boat in order, and the first two hours of the day before breakfast, she had everyone cleaning their quarters and shared areas. I was cleaning the Captains quarters, showers and my quarters before she got Holly to come for me and we went inland to get some food. The Captain was insistent she needed no help on the rope ladder but could see she was struggling.

Breakfast was a muted affair. It was 9am when it was finished and the Captain sent Delta to help repair the boat with Emma's dad, while the rest of us was to report to the Chief.

He was a little overwhelmed to have 30 women bearing down on his villa, but before long we were all out on various jobs. The Captain was keen to ensure Tara was at the other end of the village to me, and the Chief asked myself and Seawoman Africa to report to the farm on the eastern edge of the village.

It was warm as we walked down the road. Africa wanted to know what Tara and I got upto the previous night and was a little annoyed when I wouldn't recount the evening. She knew though. We all did. I knew she got roundly fucked on the beach by a couple of teenage boys. She knew I screwed Tara. Why she needed it spelling out, I didn't know.

The Farm was a ramshackle building surrounded by crops. Voices emanated from one field and we tried to locate them in the forest of wheat. Africa introduced ourselves to three topless men scything down the wheat. The elder gentleman identified himself as the farmer, Andrew with his son, Rob and farmhand, Mike.

Rob was a mere younger version of his father. 6ft tall, big burgeoning muscles and strong blue eyes. Mike was black and had big muscles too and a grin that stretched from ear to ear when he saw Africa.

'This isn't women's work', Rob told his father, and I saw Africa well up. 'Give her the hay rake'

'Give her a go. We have a big field to go through', the farmer told her and walked over to the horse-drawn wagon. He pulled out a huge scythe and passed it to me, before getting a slightly smaller one and passed it to Africa.

'You used one before?', he asked and we both shook our heads.

'Right, if you hear "DROP" then you stop scything. We all scythe together, and then we collect together. You're a couple of feet from everyone else and we move up the field together. To scythe you bring it downwards against the wheat at bottom, you see?'

He swung the scythe at the base of the plants and they collapsed in on the scythe. He shook them free and then hit the next clump of wheat, and the next. He then called out 'DROP' and watched for his son and farmhand to rest their tools against some wheat and then began to pick up the wheat, loading it onto the wagon.

A few moments later Africa and I were scything on our own. I was at the end of the field, adjacent to the road that we had walked up and furthest from the wagon. The scythe came down heavily and smashed through the wheat leaving just tiny stalks sticking up from the ground. A few more hits before the farmer called 'DROP' and I was gathering the wheat in my arms. It was heavier than I thought as I staggered to the wagon, which was filling up fast.

I heard horse hooves approach and a girl got down, unhitched the horse from an empty wagon before hitching it back up to the full wagon which disappeared towards the battered farm.

I was soon stripping off, as scything was back-breaking work. I enjoyed being out in the fresh air, and the day was nowhere near as warm as it had been the day before, but I was starving when the farmer said to break for lunch. We had cleared over half the field and had had several wagon loads.

Lunchtime at the farm was a chaotic affair. The farmers' wife, a stout woman welcomed everybody into a stuffy barn where there was a huge spread of food. Bread, apples, cheese, cooked meats, vegetables and a few pots of cider were on the table, with upturned crates, barrels and haybales being used as chairs.

Over lunch Mike and Rob teased me about my muscles. Nowhere near as prominent as either of them, but still topless, we got some wolf-whistles from the girls at the table. One of them weighed up, Rob's superior physique against my warrior status, and not getting a decision, we left to continue working.

Africa and I kept up with the Mike and Rob but by the time afternoon was giving way to evening, we were knackered. We had cleared two fields in total and Andrew returned quite impressed with the amount of wheat scythed down.

He asked if Africa and I would be back tomorrow, and we both said we didn't know before I turned and went down the lane. Africa wanted to stay for a bit, and was eyeing up the lads so I didn't stay to watch her tout herself and ambled down the hill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.