Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 10: Deflowering Emma

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Deflowering Emma - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It was 10pm and I had been backstage all evening. 31 balls were numbered and in a velvet bag. Every ten minutes or so, a bell would sound and the aged gentleman would pick a ball from the bag and call it out. I was number 31, and only me as well as a middle aged man with no teeth were left. I had seen all 29 men go, many needing the services of one of the two naked fluffers who were in the room.

I was dressed in the ceremonial army uniform of the islanders, which was even more exposing than my usual pirate clothing. A long bright red tunic that reached mid-thigh was worn with a red thin cloak that reached my knees and burgundy long rubber boots that touched the bottom of my knees. As I was not a real member of the army, I had no medals and no hat to wear, which determined the rank of the soldier.

The bell reverberated around the small room and the hoster fished around his bag and pulled out 31. He nodded at me and I got up.

'Need any help?', the youngest of the fluffers asked. She had a mousy brown hair that cascaded longingly over her large bosom. She peered at the base of my tunic which was moving with my inflating cock and I shook my head.

'I'll be fine.', I told her and strode confidentially out of the small room and down a little corridor.

The sound of the arena was impressive as I entered. Carved into the base of a hill on the outskirts of the village, there were ten or so rows of benches from the bottom row to the top, and a huge translucent canvas pinned overhead. In the centre of the arena, there were six beds, with one of them frantically being changed as I entered.

The Chief was there to welcome me, and as started to introduce me, the arena fell silent. All the cheering, bawling and gesturing faded as he spoke.

'OUR GUEST THIS EVENING ... AND A SPECIAL ONE AT THAT. THIS MAN KILLED AN ETERNAL ANGEL NOT TWO DAYS AGO', he announced, and there was a cheer around the room. I could see spent warriors sitting on one side of the room and they clapped in acknowledgement and surprise as the Chief shouted

'ONE OF OUR YOUNG LADIES WILL BE DEFLOWERED BY THIS MAN. OUR VERY SPECIAL GUEST ... BRING HER OUT'

I turned behind me to see a young girl, 16 or 17, being lead out by two naked women. She had shoulder-length brown hair and deep blue eyes, looking at me longfully. I was drawn to her shapely curvy body, and breasts that a fully matured woman would adore. Her dress, was a thin skirt, that was as wide as my hand and as flimsy as a feather. I held out my hand to her and she took it, walking towards me.

'Be gentle with her', the Chief mumbled as I went past him. 'She's my niece'

I guided her down the steps and towards the empty, clean bed in the centre of the arena. In the other five beds, men were plowing the young women, but hardly any of the girls looked like they were enjoying it.

'What's your name?', I asked her looking into her eyes.

'Emma', she whispered as we stopped by the bed. I kissed her deeply on the lips and she returned the kiss. Our tongues interlocking passionately. I moved my hands around her back and found the clasp for her skirt with little problem. It fluttered to the ground, and she surrounded me with her arms.

'I ruffled my hands through her hair and squeezed her bottom, not breaking the kiss we were sharing so passionately.

She moved her head away.

'Don't you want to deflower me?', she asked.

'All in good time', I told her and slid my right hand between her parted legs. She sighed as my middle finger ran up her moist gash and I kissed her again.

She was not expecting to fall backwards onto the bed but her mewing from my finger sliding up and down her lubricated slit made me want her and so I pushed her gently.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed, I pushed her thighs apart gently, and began devouring her clitoris with my mouth. She was unshaven, like all of the girls I had seen on the island but her hair parted to reveal a delightful, glistening clitoris that my tongue just needed to taste.

She was sweeter than anything I had ever tasted. The initial shock of falling onto the bed and of her warrior lover burying his face not his cock into her snatch disappeared as I used my tongue to slide from her opening upto her clitoris and back again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.