Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 7: Samantha's dirty secret

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Samantha's dirty secret - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

The following day started for me with a shower, getting dressed, getting breakfast, getting the Captain fed and dressed. She read a navigation report before Commander Paula came into her cabin and updated her on the work done during the night crew. Suitably content with these two updates, she stepped out of her office and rang the bell to signify inspections were due to begin. A brief moment passed and all the crew were lined up on the deck.

'I shall conduct the inspections with just my Cabin Boy', she told Commander Helen, the duty Commander for the day. 'Exercise all the girls until I return'

'Yes Captain', the Commander replied and she started by ordering the girls to do push-ups.

The Captain was ruthless with her inspection, noting every little detail. I took anything that she considered serious - a bag had been left out containing personal affects, along with a dildo that hadn't been returned properly to the cabinet in the quarters and three cutlasses. Arriving back on the main deck I was told to take the bag to the Captain's quarters and return with a punishment implement of my choice. I returned with the thin leather whip with the ornate burgundy handle.

'Favourite of yours', she muttered when she saw me bring it out.

'Who owns this?', asked the Captain, holding the bright pink seven inch dildo aloft. 'It was found in the Armoury'

A meek hand rose from the left of the circle. 'It is mine, Captain'. The girl, who was certainly only in her early twenties stepped forward. She was around 5ft 9in tall, with average sized breasts and short brown hair but with cheeky, mischievous glint in her eye.

'Step out of your shorts, Chrissie and against the rigging', the Captain ordered. Chrissie happily removed her shorts and presented her white ass to the Captain.

'Before you give her ten lashes Boy, insert this in your choice of hole', the Captain told me and held out the offending pink dildo. Chrissie looked round as I sized her up before spreading her legs. I expected to have to work the dildo in but she was so wet, it slid in with no resistance at all. I heard a slight moan as it glided past her lips.

'If it falls out Chrissie then you will get double lashes', the Captain told her.

I released my grip on the dildo but it didn't move as her muscles clenched the fake cock impressively. Picking up the whip I took one step back, brought it up to my shoulder and down onto her exposed rear.

'Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh', she cried out, slightly muffled.

'Hhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh', she squealed in a higher pitch as the whip hit for a second ... third ... fourth time.

'Hhhhhhhuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh', she cried out as the whip hit her reddening skin.

I stopped and turned to the Captain. 'Captain, I believe the Seawoman is enjoying her punishment'

'Why?', she replied from several feet away.

'I think if I continue she will climax, Captain'

'Are you a dirty slut Chrissie that will climax from the hands of my Cabin Boy?'

Chrissie turned to face the Captain, her face flushed and red.

'I am Captain'

'MY OFFICE ... NOW', the Captain shouted and Chrissie waddled off quickly, the dildo lowering itself slowly as she went. 'THIS SHIP IS A FUCKING SHAMBLES!' she screamed. 'WHO THE FUCK DOES NOT HAVE THEIR CUTLASSES?'

Hands swept to the sides and two pirates gingerly stepped forward.

'I HAVE THREE CUTLASSES. WHO IS THE THIRD PERSON?' barked the Captain looking round her ship

'Captain, there is no Cutlass by Chrissie's shorts', I told her and she peered at the discarded item of clothing on the floor.

'I'M GOING TO KILL HER. BRIDGET AND KATHRYN TEN LASHES EACH.' the Captain shouted.

Bridget had already been punished by myself previously during the last inspection and under in the warming morning sky she was set to be lashed again. Tentatively, she removed her bottoms and took the same position Chrissie had taken a few minutes earlier. Her bottom was still red from the strikes previously and each strike to the rear of the well-built, and well-endowed girl was met with increasingly loud yells and screams until she was in tears for the second time in as many days.

Kathryn, a well-built girl with mid-length red hair had already removed her bottoms and took Bridgets place. She was resolute and when the whip came down stayed silent. After ten lashes, she turned away her eyes streaming with tears and retrieved her bottoms, without saying a word.

The Captain passed the two cutlasses to the whipped pirates and then dismissed her crew after warning them that if they didn't get their act together, she would tie them to the rape bench.

Returning to her office, she ordered me to stay outside for five minutes while she tore into Chrissie, before Chrissie emerged from the Captain's office in a chastity belt.

'Look who owns that bag?', she said as I entered the room.

Emptying the bag, I fished out some official documentation and held it up to my eyes

'It's an ID card for Suzanne Easton', I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.