Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 4: The Rules

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Rules - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

A rap of knuckles on my door signified dawn and sleepily I got up. The Commander promised that she would have one of the night crew knock on my door and if I didn't get up she would ensure that I was 'thrown into the sea'. Having not been provided with any nightwear and knowing that sleeping in the uniform is forbidden (Page 16 of the rulebook), I slept naked. In the room there were some towels and a razor and so I grabbed one, wrapped it around me, and headed for the showers for the mandatory daily shower (Page 22) and all over body shave (Page 23). The showers were two decks below and the water icy cold but it soon woke me up and I was scampering back to my quarters to get changed into my uniform.

After using the deck toilet, I knocked on the Captain's door and she called me in. I expected her to be up and about, but she was still in bed, half-asleep.

'Almost spot on', she called out glancing at the clock and sat up in bed, her 36C breasts poking over the top of her duvet. She rubbed her eyes and pushed her jet black hair out of her face.

'Your duties. Each morning, you will have a shower and get dressed. You will then go down to the galley and collect two plates of food, and bring me mine. We will eat together in my office, before helping me shower and get dressed if we don't have time for a little fun. Then I will conduct my morning inspection and then I may or may not assign you jobs to do. I expect you to bring me my lunch and we will both eat in here, and then in the afternoon, I may or may not assign you tasks. In the evening, you will eat at the foot of the Captain's table before the evenings entertainment. Clear?'

'Yes Captain'

'Rules. You do not screw or touch any girl between her belly button and her knees without my express permission. You do not let any girl touch your cock, balls or arse without my express permission. You can kiss. You may fondle her breasts, but no further. I, on the other hand, will use you as often as I need to to satisfy my urges and if you are any good then I might consider letting you play with the girls. Understand?'

'Yes Captain'

'You report to me, you take orders from me, but don't forget you are the lowest rank person on this ship and if I get any reports of disobedience from you, I will punish you. Be warned I have a shocking array of punishment devices', she warned and pointed to the back of her door, where eight whips and paddles were hanging.

'Yes Captain'

'Now go and get me some breakfast'

'Yes Captain', I nodded and left the room for the empty mess, returning with two trays of toast and tea. By the time I had returned, the Captain had put on her jacket but was naked underneath and sitting at her desk looking over a chart.

'On here', she barked at me, and I set down the first of the two trays on her desk. 'You will sit on the floor. I don't want crumbs in my bed'

'Yes Captain'. The wooden floor was not cold or uncomfortable and I had finished the meagre breakfast in no time while the Captain was still pondering over the charts as she ate her toast and tea, occasionally sweeping the paper of crumbs.

Eventually she got up and told me to get her a towel and spare uniform, which I picked up from the small wardrobe next to her bed. A couple of seawomen were treated to the sight of the Captain walking naked, apart from her jacket, in the corridor but did not seem to care. The Officers showers were located opposite my quarters and and unlike the main showers I had used provided lukewarm water. The small room only consisted of two shower cubicles and a changing bench, but the captain threw her jacket at me and stepped inside the shower.

Apart from washing the backs of her body and helping her shave, there was little for me to do but to admire her showering, and when she turned the tap to stop the water from cascading onto her, I held out the big bath sheet and she wrapped herself in it.

The Captain wanted little help getting dressed and after returning to our trays to the mess and our dirty laundry from yesterday to the laundry room, I returned to the Captain's office.

'Daily inspection', she told me and gave me a nearly-new notebook and pen. 'You are to write what I tell you to write in there under today's date'

The Captain rang a deafening bell for 20 seconds outside her office, that I had not noticed before and within ninety seconds, the main deck started filling up with all the pirates, who were standing in seven lines of varying length in a vague circle shape.

Taking the seven junior officers of each team and the duty Commander, the Captain was thorough as we walked around the ship. She talked very little to me, but peered into every nook and cranny of the ship passing comments as she went. The Delta team's sleeping quarters had thick layers of dust in the corner, which got noted in the book, as did two empty tankards in Rho's. Rho's Lieutenant Laura fingered Bridget and Moira as the guilty culprits and their names were duly taken. I was passed the tankards to carry.

In total, the Captain found 14 faults on her ship before marching back to the main deck with her entourage to the waiting crew. She ordered me to fetch a whip of my choice from her office and I returned with a small whip with a thin leather strap and an exquisite burgundy ivory handle that matched my jacket.

When I returned to the main deck, two girls were being shouted at by the Captain in the centre of the crew with everyone watching and listening intently. She walked over to me and snatched the tankards from my right hand, launching them at the cowering girls a few metres away but they managed to duck the incoming metal pots.

'Get your jackets and bottoms off', she shouted at them and they hurriedly complied with the order.

'John, 10 whips on the ass, each. Fuck it up and you'll get twenty', she shouted at me.

'Yes Captain', I uttered confidently but my heart was pounding away in my chest.

'Against the rigging', the Captain cried and the smallest of the two girls, who I later found out was Moira, grabbed hold of the rigging about four foot from the ground and presented her pert ass for me to discipline. She was mixed race and her toned ass looked particularly appealing. I took my jacket off and gave it to Tabatha who was the nearest pirate and rolled the whip in my hands before straightening the strap. I had never whipped anyone before seriously, and was certainly nervous, but my mind raced back to the classrooms all those years ago and remembered the techniques Dr Taylor and my other teachers used.

Positioning myself directly behind the wincing girl, I held the whip in my right hand and brought it up to my left shoulder before striking it across my body and onto her rear. There was a deafening crack as the leather strap hit contact with the skin and left a red mark across the top of her behind. Moira screamed in agony and bit onto the rope in front of her.

Bringing the whip across my body again, I caught her, just below where it struck before and Moira screamed again, despite the rope in her clenched teeth. I altered my position for the next two strikes and stepped into the stroke so that she was struck from the opposite side leaving a tic-tac-toe board on her rump. By the time, I had finished the ten strikes, Moira was sobbing uncontrollably and I had never seen any of the recipients of school thrashings ever react like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.