The Missing Y Chromosome - Cover

The Missing Y Chromosome

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hank Walker is just your average 17 year old student, but he decides to ride his motorcycle to Key West for Spring Break. Unfortunately, he runs afoul of the the Florida Highway Patrol. The next thing he knows, he's literally the only man in the world, and it's his duty to restock the world with the Y chromosome. Can he do it? Well, he's willing to fuck every woman in the world, but there are certain technical difficulties in the way. Here's a possible solution.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Interracial   First   Pregnancy  

Alice rose to lead me out of the room when Hilly showed up, again, but without the pump. "Mr. Walker, can I impose on you for a very big favor?"

"Sure, Hilly, what can I do for you?"

"You can do me just like you just did Ms Bottomly."

"OK, if I can have about 15 minutes to recover. Will that be OK, Alice? I do feel like I owe something to Nurse Johnson for the way she has taken care of me."

"Certainly, but we will have to make the same kind of salvage operation that was done from my vagina. Can you manage that, Nurse Johnson?"

"Oh, of course, Ms. Bottomly. Mr. Walker, please excuse me for a couple of minutes while I get the equipment and a couple of collection tubes."

"Don't rush. It will take me a little bit of time to recharge my balls for another round. Oh, and please call me Hank. I feel kind of odd fucking somebody who calls me 'Mr. Walker.'"

"OK, Hank. I'll be right back." Hilly practically ran from the room to wherever it was that the stuff was stored. She was back in less than two minutes with the pump and three vials, this time. I guess she was expecting great things from me.

Alice wanted to watch, and neither Hilly nor I objected, so she stood at the end of the bed in order to get a good view of me penetrating Hilly's cunt. That was when it dawned on me that none of the three women I had met so far had had any cunt hair. "Hilly, don't take it as a criticism, because I like it. But I notice that neither you nor Alice have any cunt hair. Is that just a personal quirk or preference, or does it represent a standard thing for all of the women of this time?"

Alice answered before Hilly could formulate an answer. "Hank, let me answer that question. On of the side effects of reproduction by parthenogenesis was that all women have lost the ability to grow hair anywhere but on top of the head and as eyebrows. I have noticed from the extensive research that I have done that many women of your time shaved off all of their pubic hair, and that others only partially shaved themselves. We are just born without the ability to grow pubic hair, or almost anywhere else. I hope that doesn't disappoint you."

"Oh, no, Alice. I have always had a personal preference for women with bare pussies. I think that it adds to the pleasure of eating them out. And that reminds me of something else. Hilly, do you know what a blow job is?" The blank stare I got from both women was all of the answer I needed. "OK, I can see that a little education is in order. 'Blow job' refers to oral sex on a man's penis. It has its own rewards, but it also was used to get him erect and ready to fuck in less time than it normally might take. Hilly, would you like to give it a try?"

"Hey, that sounds like fun. I have put a dildo in my mouth to lubricate it some, and I have licked a used dildo clean, so I guess I know the basics of the technique. Just the same, Hank, I expect that you will have to talk me through it for the first time, so that I will do it the way that gives you the most pleasure."

"Fine, Hilly, I can easily do that. You start off by showing me what you know about the practice, and I will make any suggestions that I think are appropriate. The main thing to watch out for is not to touch me with your teeth. That can hurt, and it will do exactly the opposite of what we are trying to achieve."

I lay back down on the bed and spread my legs a little to allow Hilly free access to my cock and balls. She knelt on the bed beside me and leaned over my cock. She took my cock between her lips and applied a light suction. "Use your tongue, too, Hilly. That always feels good." Hilly grunted something that sounded like agreement as she began to rub the tip of her tongue against the underside of my cock head and just behind the flare of the helmet where it joined my shaft. Oh, Man! Either Hilly was a fast learner or she'd had a lot of practice with a dildo.

I started to get hard practically immediately, and Hilly could feel me get stiff and grow as she ministered to my cock. I was at full size and hardness by the third time she slid her lips down my shaft as far as she could without deep throating me. I stopped her at that point and had her swap positions with me so that I could start fucking her. I was afraid that I would come if she kept up with the blow job, and that would defeat the whole purpose of the exercise.

She lay on her back and raised her feet to put them on my shoulders without being prompted. I wondered about that, but did not mention it at the moment. Instead, I just went ahead with my usual routine of getting my cock fully coated with her fluids. As soon as that was done, I pulled back a little and aimed my cock for her pussy hole. Hilly was as cooperative as she could be—she spread her pussy lips for me so that I would have an easy time finding her hole.

Apparently, Hilly had a lot of experience with a dildo, because she was loose enough for me to slip right in as far as I could go. My seven inches very nicely fit into her channel for length, and she did something with her muscles to tighten up her grip so that I suddenly had a very snug fit. Man, that woman knew what she was doing!

It seemed to me that I was a perfect fit as I began to stroke in and out of her cunt hole. I put forth every effort to rub on her G-spot as we fucked, and I tried to press forcefully on her clit every time I bottomed out on my inward stroke. It sure sounded like I was doing something right, because Hilly expressed her gratitude with a little grunt that coincided with my inward stroke. She, too, just like Alice, was caught up in the novelty of the experience and started to orgasm after only a few strokes.

Hilly, too, had several orgasms as I continued my rhythmic fucking. I could tell just from the sound whenever she came because of the way she squealed a little with every climax. It was still pretty soon after my fuck with Alice, so I lasted longer with Hilly than I did with her. Hilly didn't object, and neither did I because it felt so good. However, I finally got to the end of my rope and let go with a very strong spurt of jizz.

Hilly must have felt it, because this time she climaxed with a giant one and let out an ear-piercing scream. I just kept pumping, and Hilly kept screaming. It was a good thing that she brought in that extra vial, because we were going to need it to collect everything that I shot out.

Suddenly, there was a crowd of naked women in the room, all attracted by the noise that Hilly made. I heard comments from the onlookers that some of them thought that I must be killing poor Hilly, judging from the amount of noise that she made. However, Hilly came to herself very quickly and insisted that she was fine. In fact, she was better than fine. Hilly claimed that she had just received the best fucking and orgasms that she had ever experienced.

She went on to extoll my virtues as a fucker, and we almost forgot to make the necessary collection from her cunt. Fortunately, one of the other nurses was aware of how to use the collection device and managed to fill the three vials with the fluid removed from Hilly's vagina. Frankly, I was sure that a lot of that fluid had been supplied by Hilly, but I was not going to argue about it if everyone else was happy.

By the way, Alice insisted that she be allowed to clean my cock with her mouth in the way she had seen Hilly perform the blow job. Who was I to argue with such service? OK, I admit it, I was enjoying being the center of attention.

I noticed some jockeying for position among the crowd, so I announced that I was going to be out of action for at least an hour. It was going to take that long for me to recover before I could possibly be ready for my next round of fucking. There was a lot of disappointment that reached my ears, but they just had to learn to live with the facts of life. I could probably do better than that if I pushed myself, but I was already planning for the long run. I didn't want to burn out too soon with so much willing pussy floating around!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.