And That Was It
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake is a young man getting a late start in the Civil War. He finds things more to his liking than he first thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

I'd known I was fucking up when I joined the Confederate Army so Late in the war. Hell, I'd been wanting in on the fight since I was twelve, but by the time I was sixteen and a man grown it was mostly over with and I knew it, even if the other dumb bastards didn't.

The only reason we weren't getting the shit kicked out of us now was because Sherman had sucked so many of the Yankee soldiers in on his march to the sea that they didn't have enough to ride herd on the land they'd already conquered.

Our fearless leader was worse than that. He wasn't fearless, he was scared shitless and he wasn't about to move us any closer to the Yankees than he absolutely had to. It didn't make a shit to me anyhow.

I'd already caught on the South was whipped with a capital W. Hell; our soldiers barely had arms and ammunition. In fact, if I hadn't managed to steal a couple of Colt 44 Armies off an officer I'd killed, and if I hadn't been stalking a deer that let me get up close enough to a Yankee Calvary officer to kill him with a fucking bow and arrow I'd stolen off an Indian I'd killed, I'd be fucked for arms and ammunition right now myself

As it was I had a nice US Army Calvary mount, complete with all the tack and weapons the officer had owned and I was making my way out of the conflict through the west end of Tennessee. I figured if I could sneak over into Missouri and leave for points West with a wagon train I'd be in good shape to live over this fucking Civil War.

To my way of thinking there hadn't been one damned thing Civil about it, and then the hard part came up. Everybody pretty much knew the South had had it. Hell, I did. I knew the end was near and I wasn't the only soldier, neither south nor north, which had forsaken his military duty and decided it was time for every man for him-fucking-self. At least I used my head about it.

Just as I'd been sneaking into Tennessee with my Union mount, tack, arms, and ammunition I had run into a small bunch of good old southern boys who'd already lost their commanding officer themselves. Unfortunately they spotted me first. I never thought anything about why four mounted men dressed like Yankees took off after me since I was on an obvious Yankee cavalry mount wearing a just as obvious Rebel uniform.

I did what I could do best, as in, I hid my ass in the thick brambles of the woods and then shot their asses as they came close enough and exposed themselves enough for me to make damned sure of each kill. I might not have had the best weapons I could have, but I was a dead shot with anything I was likely to pick up.

I killed their leader with the same damned bow I'd shot the Union Calvary officer with and when one of his bunch saw him fall he rushed over to help him. Since I was close I attacked him from behind and slit his throat with my own big sharp Bowie knife I'd brought from home on the first day I signed up to join in on this fuckup.

Luckily for me the second one I killed had a double barrel 10 gauge Greener in his saddle scabbard instead of a rifle like any normal soldier would have. I liberated the Greener just in time to hide behind a tree for the other two in the bunch to come riding up. I let go with both barrels as soon as they stopped and my only concession to them was to aim high so as not to harm the horses they were riding.

I couldn't even know for sure whom I was killing or even whom they owed allegiance to since both of them were wearing Union pants and Confederate shirts and jackets. Hell, one of them even had on a Union Calvary boot on one foot and a Confederate one on the other. I decided to get down and cut their throats just to make sure the evil bastards were dead, no matter which side they were on.

My hatred for them even grew as I was stripping their bodies since the biggest and by far ugliest of them had a tobacco pouch made from the skin of a woman's breast. Apparently it was an Indian woman since the skin was dark, but not dark enough to be from a black woman. It really twisted my guts up for a second until I figured out a good payback for the sorry bastard.

I caught up all their horses and tied them to a tree branch with mine and then I striped all four of their bodies off naked. I didn't want their clothes since it was obvious they had been wearing the same ones for a week or more and from the smell I could tell they hadn't bothered with a bath in that time. Unless I was mistaken they hadn't been paying very close attention to wiping their asses after they shit in the woods either.

I did save all their leather belts though and all the mismatched pairs of boots. In fact I saved everything on them made from leather and then I took my Bowie knife to the big ugly one and removed his dick and his ball sack. I took the time to turn his ball sack inside out and scrape the flesh out of it, such as there was. Then I pulled up some grass and stuffed it full so it would dry out for later tanning.

Hell, if he could use the skin off a woman's tit for a tobacco pouch I felt it only fair I get a nice pouch of my own out of the deal. I was careful when I removed his sack though and I left the actual balls hanging out of his body by the chords they were attached to. I would have poked his damned eyes out too but the 00 buckshot had taken care of that detail for me. I did use my bowie knife to open up all their abdomens so the animals would have an easier time eating their sorry guts.

I examined the horses carefully and found one, which wasn't branded either Union or Confederate. I moved my own saddle to this one since it was the best of all five in my possession now. My Mc McClellan saddle was a slight giveaway that I'd been in the Union Army but then again, by this late date such things were often used by who ever came upon them.

Finally I had most of my ill-gotten gains loaded onto the unbranded horse, a big sorrel stallion, and my original bay gelding. The bay looked a little funny with four saddle scabbards attached to its tack but I disguised my work by tying the clothes and boots onto each of the other saddles. I was pretty sure if anyone saw me they'd think something was up, but in this day and time I figured it would give them pause before fucking with me since I was one man leading the horses of four dead men.

I had packed the Greener and the fifty 00 buckshot ten gauge shells for it on my newly acquired riding horse and I'd also attached one of my other newfound treasures to him. It was a Sharp's rifle and must have been stolen from a real live, at one time, Sharp shooter, since it had a William Malcolm telescopic sight on it. It was 50-90 Sharps and if it was as accurate as I'd heard I'd be set up for any long shots I needed to make.

I also hung another Sharps onto my saddle in its scabbard. It was a carbine model using 45-70 ammunition and while it wasn't the long range solution the other Sharps was, it would do quite well since every Sharps I'd ever seen or heard of was a quality weapon.

In fact all of the weapons I found on them were excellent. One of them had a brace of .36 Pattersons, commonly called Navy for the .36 caliber of the lead balls they used. I didn't have any idea where the scroungy looking turd had come up with them since they were presentation grade and they were well kept and looked almost new.

The Pattersons had been in a dual holster belt rig and I strapped them on before leaving and after pulling their bullets and reloading every hole in every cylinder. I spent nearly two hours fucking with the things they'd bequeathed to me without really intending to and when I finally mounted up leading my newly elected packhorse closest and with the others strung out behind me on a lariat I'd converted into a long lead rope I headed out, after I'd reloaded every weapon I now had.

It didn't take long for me to know I had found a good road headed west. It was wider than most and showed a pretty good bit of travel. I was following a large wagon about two hundred yards behind it and trying to look as innocent as I could, being one man riding a horse and leading five more.

Out of nowhere a tree fell down into the road in front of the wagon and caused it to stop. It didn't cause me to stop though since I had an idea of what was about to happen. I dropped the lead rope I'd cobbled up and spurred the big sorrel I was riding, pulling the Sharps rifle as I went.

I wasn't in time to stop the robbers from shooting someone in the wagon, but I was in time to show the shooter what it felt like with the Sharps.

When the 50 caliber bullet hit him it was a show stopper since the other three who had come boiling out of the wood line for the attack stopped what they were doing and began looking around to see where the shot had come from. I just had time to put the Sharps away and pull the nicest Henry repeater I'd come upon. Five shots from me later they were all on the ground and most of them weren't moving much.

When I came up to the wagon there was a woman in the seat trying to help an older gentleman who'd been shot in the chest. I didn't bother to even say anything since I knew she was working on a cause as lost as the one I'd started the war hoping to accomplish.

I pulled out the Colt 44 I now had in a cross-draw position on my waist and began giving the final touches to any of the robbers I thought might be able to give me shit later. Two were only hit in the hip and I put a bullet between their eyes post haste. It left one I'd hit high in the chest and of course their leader who I'd basically decapitated with the Sharps.

I grabbed up the pistol the wounded one was reaching for and kicked him solidly in the ribs.

"Hell, fellar, looks like you're the only one left alive and I'm glad to have you," I said to him as he lay groaning in pain from either the chest shot or the kicks I'd delivered.

"Yeh, why is that?" he asked, in a voice I figured he thought was imposing. Of course his voice didn't scare me since he was now wounded and disarmed and I was neither.

"Hell, so we'll have someone left to scream while we're torturing you for this shitass trick you pulled on this wagon. In fact, I wonder just how loud you're going to yell when I cut your ball sack off to make a tobacco pouch out of it," I said, and I could tell he wasn't trying to sound so tough now.

"Why you want to do something like that, mister?" he asked.

"Cause killing you is too good for your nasty ass. What was so important you had to attack a wagon coming down the road that weren't bothering you? Did you think you had to become a mad dog killer after the war? No matter, I'm betting you won't sound like such a rough tough killer while I'm cutting parts off your ass. I just hope the lady in that wagon has a dog so you won't go completely to waster after you're dead. You weren't hoping for a decent burial were you?" I asked, and then laughed as mean and nasty as I could manage.

I didn't need another candidate for a tobacco pouch, but it didn't hurt to give him a hint and you never could tell. If he had a big sack it would be better to hold more tobacco.

I went ahead and stripped his pants and drawers off him just to make sure he wasn't carrying a big tobacco pouch candidate between his legs. I was sorely disappointed with what I found though. He was hung like a Chihuahua. I laughed at his shrunk up dick when I saw it.

"Well, fellar, that's one way to get out of torture. That ball sack you got ain't big enough to make a wrapper for my best marble and I guess nobody ever lied to you and told you that was a dick you had swinging," I said, and laughed again.

I heard the man in the wagon give a big sigh then and I figured it was his last so I went over to check on the woman. She was looking lost, but when I asked her if he had expired she said he had and asked me if I could bury him.

I told her I could if she had a shovel and then she helped me get him out of the wagon and I took him off into the woods a little way and laid him out near a fairly clear spot.

She was waiting for me to help her down when I got back and so I did and she told me where to find their shovel.

She told me her name was Janet Campbell and then she allowed she had been supposed to marry the dead man when they got to Independence Missouri. I told her how sorry I was for her loss and then she said the strangest thing.

"I guess I should be crying over him and all, but I just can't. He more or less bought me from my pa since he said he'd need a wife when he got to Oregon. In fact him and me was arguing when they came out of the woods. I'd done told him we weren't doing it until we were married and he was trying to bully me into it.

I guess I should have given in since if I had we'd have pulled off the road about five miles back and set up camp for the night. I don't know what I'm gonna do now," she said, and it was the first time I'd seen her even near tears.

"Well ma'am. I know something you can do to help you get some back on the bastards who killed your man. I took care of the actual shooter with my first shot, but I've got one of the attackers over here and he's only wounded. If you want a little revenge I've got a sharp Bowie knife and he's already naked from the waist down." I said.

"Well, it ain't such a terrible loss to me, but Jim was kinda nice and now I'm down here in Tennessee with damned little prospects. I might as well take it out on somebody," she said, and I handed her the Bowie knife as she walked toward our wounded prisoner.

He tried to roll himself up in a ball when she came to look at him, especially since the Bowie knife was the most noticeable thing on her. I kicked him right in his ear on one side and it knocked him out and he went limp.

"You know, this would be easier if we tied his arms and legs to some stakes driven into the ground. It won't hurt him much if you have to keep knocking him out to keep him still enough," she said.

Hell, it sounded good to me and so I helped all I could. First I tied his hands together with the lead rope I was using and after nudging around on the horses I got them to drag him out into the woods. I found an axe in her wagon and managed to cut down a young post oak and cut it into four stakes and sharpened the ends. She told me about a sledgehammer they had in their wagon and after I fetched it I drove the stakes into a square and dragged him into the middle of it.

There was a lariat on his saddle and so I took it, tied one of his hands to a stake and then tied off around his opposite foot and stretched him all I could before I tied him off tight. It worked so well I repeated it on his other hand and foot and soon he was tied off, spread-eagle, as they say and he was stretched out good.

I just knew, from the way her eyes lit up when he was stretched out, that Janet had a mean streak hidden insider herself somewhere. She walked directly over to the owl hoot and cut his ears off even with the side of his head. He howled loudly about it and so she told him to shut up and cut a big chunk of his nose off.

"If you make much more noise I'm gonna find some pliers, clamp onto your tongue, the stretch it out long and cut it plumb off," she told him and he stayed quiet until she reached down, grabbed his dickhead with her left hand, and stretched his dick out about like she threatened to do his tongue.

No matter how she'd threatened to cut out his tongue, when she sliced his dick off up near where it started he set up a pitiful howling.

She must not have minded the noise so bad though since she got a little creative with what she did next. She picked up the axe I'd used and removed his fingers, one at a time, and saved his thumbs for last. She didn't do his toes the same though. She gathered up some kindling and started a small fire down around each of his feet.

"Might as well get you used to what it's going to feel like in hell, you bastard. You're sure going right there as soon as we kill you," she told him.

I knew one thing, I liked Janet Campbell. Make that two things though. I knew better than to ever make her really mad at me.

She asked me to pull the wagon up out of the road and into the woods so we could set up camp for the night. I did it and when I got it situated I went back to where our prisoner was staked out.

"He's dead already. I shoulda known he'd bleed to death too fast when I cut his dick off and damned if he didn't. Might as well pull his body off into the woods so it don't smell up our camp," she said.

"I never was the kind of boy or man who wouldn't listen when a woman told me something to do, especially when she was making good sense. I dragged the body off and then went back out on the road and collected everything worth anything from the other bodies and used one of their horses to pull them off into the woods too.

When I made it back to the cook fire Janet had a supper cooked and at once I was even gladder I'd found her. She had pulled a fold up table out of her wagon and set a table for us to eat on. She even had two chairs from in there.

She had cooked us both a big T-bone steak and she'd made mashed potatoes and even cooked some cathead biscuits to go with it. It was the best meal I'd had in a long time and I dug in without talking much, but I damned sure liked looking at Janet.

In the first place I'd always liked redheads and especially green-eyed examples. She also had ample evidence of plenty of titty under her dress's top and they jiggled when she moved this way and that. As she'd been bending down and stooping around while she'd cut up the now dead guy I'd also noticed she had a round and firm looking ass and I just wished for a way to get a look at her legs to see if they were as pretty as I thought they must be. Finally I couldn't stand the silence and so I asked her.

"Where were y'all headed Janet?"

"We were going to Independence Missouri to catch on with a wagon train. I know this ain't the kind of wagon that's best for a trip West, but it was what was handy and Tom had some gold to buy another one with if we ran across one," she said.

"What about you? Where were you headed?" she asked.

"Well, I hate to say after you've just told me your story." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause it'll sound like I'm just making up a tale, but I was heading to the same place you were. I was hoping to get hired on as a driver or a scout for a wagon train." I said.

"Well, if you ask the right question to me you might get to go along anyway," She said, and then smiled so bright I thought the sun was coming up again and it had just now gone down.

"Well, Janet, could I go west with you?" I asked.

"You ain't asked the right question yet, but you did come awfully close," she said, and then giggled.

I had never been a good hand at talking with girls and especially not such pretty women, as I now considered Janet. No matter how hard I thought about it I couldn't figure out which question I should have asked.

"Do you give up yet?" she asked me, and then giggled again.

"I guess I'll have to. I can't figure out which question I should have asked." I said.

"Let me give you a hint or two so I can see if you'll catch onto it yourself," she said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Where was I headed when you came up on me? Better yet what was I going to do when I got there?" she asked.

Hell, I knew she'd been headed to Independence Missouri, but that was just a waypoint and she'd told me they were going to Oregon. She'd also told me they were going to get married when they got there. She couldn't mean that could she? Hell, I was fool enough to ask her and see.

"Janet, I know we ain't known each other long, but will you marry me?" I asked, and I must have made it sound as sincere as I meant it to.

"Got it right without even much hinting. Yes, I'll marry you, but we ain't waiting all the way till we get to Oregon. I'd done made up my mind before those assholes stopped us that I couldn't hold off on Tom until we got clean across the country. Hell, I ain't even sure I can hold out on you until we find a preacher. The more I think about it I guess we'd better start our honeymoon tonight and let a preacher get us hitched catch as catch can," she said, and then she shook her titties inside her dress at me.

Speechless is what I was, and a little bit anxious. I'd kissed girls before and hugged them plenty, but I'd never really done it before even if I had peeped around and seen others at it. I figured I'd better explain myself and I blurted it out before I lost my nerve.

"Oh Goody. I never have either of course, but I've watched it done by ma and pa and I've talked to other girls who got begged in the tatter patch and they told me about it. It was one of the things I didn't like about Tom, because he told me he knew how from doing it with whores at the saloon."

"I can hardly believe how lucky you turned out for me. First you killed those bastards, who killed Tom, and now you ain't never done it before either and here you've asked me to marry you.

"Let's get the camp and the dishes cleaned up and then get into the wagon to start our honeymoon. Just make sure you don't forget you asked me to marry you and I've accepted." she said.

I had hell helping clean up around the campsite and then helping her clean up the dishes what with my dick so hard, but we got it done.

She wanted to get into the wagon first to get ready she said, and after a few minutes she called me on inside.

She had got ready for real. She'd changed the sheets on their mattress. I could tell since the ones on it now were so clean and barely wrinkled at all. There were two big lumps in it though and they were where she had the sheet pulled up around her neck.

She hurried me along and off my staring though by telling me to get undressed and into the bed with her. Hell, she'd even lit a small kerosene lamp and there was plenty of light in there.

I felt my face and ears get a little red when I started out of my clothes but finally it was time to drop my drawers and get in beside her. When they hit the floor she surprised me.

"MY God, what a dick," she said, when she first saw it.

I slipped in under the covers with her and hugged her to me right away.

"If you ain't never done it before how did you know mine was a big one?" I asked her, teasing.

"I told you I'd seen people doing it before and Tom even showed me his while he was trying to talk me into it. Pa's wasn't nearly as long as yours is and not as big around either. Tom's didn't even come close. If you've got a dick all Tom had was a wee wee," she said, and then giggled again.

I kissed her soundly then and even pushed my tongue into her mouth like I'd heard girls talking about a French kiss. She nearly swooned but she made up for it by reaching down and wrapping her little hand around my dick and tentatively stroking it up and back.

I was ready to get started by now though and I moved my lips down to suck on her nipples like Mary Jane Johnson had let me one time. I kissed, sucked, and teased her nipple with my tongue and then moved over to the other one. It was doing the job on Janet too, because her hips were already worming and squirming all over the mattress.

Soon enough I put my hand down into her bush to tease the next place I new the action was going to get started. He pussy was wet and slimy feeling and she sighed loudly and then squealed a little when I ran my fingers over the little bump at the top like Mary Jane had me do just before she cut me off and said she had to go home.

Janet wrestled and tugged around on me a little and then she got my legs over in between hers. She used her grip on my dick to pull me up closer and of course by now I was helping every way I could. She moved my dickhead up against her pussy's lips, rubbed it around between them a little and then whispered in my ear.

"Push it up in me now, Jake. Be gentle though so it won't hurt me so when you break my cherry," she said.

Hell, I pushed, and I did feel a little resistance and then it was gone and she tensed up a little bit, but in just a second she moved her hips under me and I pushed it on up her. She gasped as I slid in farther, but we were going at it hammer and tongs in just a little while.

"OH God, that is big, but it feels so good in me. See if you can do it a little harder, and faster." she said.

I could sure as hell do it a lot harder and faster, but I held back all I could. She kept banging her hips up to me until I remembered what Carolyn Jenkins had me do to her once. I slipped my hand down between us and started teasing the little bud just at the top of Janet's slit and in seconds I knew I'd done the right thing.

She started moaning low in her throat and then she quivered all over then put her hands on my asscheeks and pulled me into her hard. We went crazy for a few minutes and before I wanted it to happen I felt my balls tighten up and my seed started spurting up in her.

She pulled me to her with her grip on my asscheeks then and held on tight while she just shook and cried out. I guess that was what coming was all about and it was sure worth the effort.

I was winded by now and sagged down onto her as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I eased my weight off to the side of her but kept my arms around her too. We kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep. She told me she loved me and I told her I loved her more and we just fell asleep.

The sun peeking through the canvas woke me the next morning and I'd just laid back in bed hoping to catch a few more winks when one of the mules snorted.

I knew that sound meant it knew about something I should, so I dragged on my pants and picked up one of the Greeners and shoved a few extra shells in my pocket. I also pulled my Colt 44 out of its holster and slid it down into the waistband of my pants. There was a little sliver of light coming in through the back where the canvas didn't fit exactly perfect since it wasn't laced up. I peeked out through it and saw two men creeping up toward the wagon with their revolvers in their hands.

I woke Janet and told her to stay low in the wagon below the boards around it and then I made my way up front and out over the seat. The two men were closer now and so I hopped down onto the ground. Only one of them was visible from where I landed and he looked my way at the noise. I cut loose with the Greener since he was no more than thirty feet from me. I let him have both barrels and it damned nearly cut him in half. I broke the double barrel open and put in two more shells I'd dug out of my pocket and then headed toward the back of the wagon to see where the other one had got off to.

He had tried to climb into the back of the wagon but I heard one of my Pattersons fire from inside and he came flying back out with a new hole in his chest. He wasn't dead yet but he had dropped his revolver. I stepped over and shoved the Greener's barrels down into his mouth and I'm sure they took a couple of his teeth out when they made their entrance.

"What have we here?" I asked, as I wiggled the barrels around in his mouth. Of course he couldn't answer, but his eyes did open up real wide

"The otherns deader than shit Janet and you plugged this one in the chest. Get dressed and you can come out and watch me finish him off. Bring my bowie knife when you come," I shouted to her.

She was out in a couple of minutes, but she hadn't put on a dress this morning. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans that fit her a little loose, but she had them cinched up tight around her waist with a belt.

"Oh, Jake. I fount these pliers in the wagon and I brought them in case you want to pull his tongue out so you can cut it off easier if he hollers too loud," Janet said, as she handed them too me.

"I don't know Janet. He probably don't know anything worth telling us and so we'd probably be better served just cutting his dick off and seeing if he won't just bleed to death from it." I said.

The one with the Greener in his smile shook his head remarkably then so I pulled it our so he could have a chance to talk.

"Please don't cut my dick off mister. I'll tell you anything you want to know without that," he said.

"What do you know that'll be worth a shit. I'd a kilt you just for meanness without you coming up and trying to rob or kill us. I sure as hell ain't going to let you live without you got something good to tell us," I said.

"I can tell you where all our stuff we stole is hid out." he said.

"Ok, tell us, but be quick about it. I ain't got all fucking day," I said.

He begged around asking us to promise not to kill him if he told us so I said I promised.

He did better than tell us though. After we got ready to move I saddled up a mount for Janet, saddled up Red for me to ride and then threw a saddle on one of the mules, tied his feet under it and tied his hands onto the pommel and put a lead rope onto the mule.

We went out to the road and he told us which cut off to take about a mile down it and the next thing you know we were in a small camp place where six wagons were parked and damned nearly thirty mules were picketed.

I untied our customer and slapped fire from his ass until he told us where we were.

"Our gang stops wagons and steals them and then brings them here. We go through them and take out any valuables and we pile them all into that big wagon," he said.

"Where are the rest of them then?" I asked, and he acted like he wasn't going to tell me until I knocked him onto the ground and kicked him as hard as I could in the balls.

He finally decided he didn't owe his pals all the wear and tear on his balls and he told us they'd left out early in the morning and gone on up the road to get another wagon.

I figured they'd bypassed us on the way and I was thankful for small favors. He'd told us they'd be back with whatever they'd taken by a little after noon.

I drove our wagon on back farther in the woods and then came back, stuffed a pair of socks I'd found into his mouth and then tied his hands and feet tightly and dragged him on off into the woods and tied him down to a tree.

I fished both Greeners out of our wagon and I loaded my Henry fully and also loaded up one I'd found on his saddle too and laid it beside me.

I gave Janet one of the Greeners and hid her close but well. I hid out myself, but did it where I could watch the road and then slip back into position where I'd have a clear field of fire over the campsite.

Hell, it didn't even take long. Six men came riding up with a wagon and one horse was tied on behind it. I figured it was the one for the man who was driving.

It took them half an hour to get the newest wagon arrival situated and then they tied off their horses and I was glad to see they left their rifles on their saddle scabbards. I was over near Janet then and took the other Greener and cut loose while they were all standing around the stirred up campfire waiting for a pot of coffee to boil.

I'd already told Janet I was going to fire first and asked her to hold her fire until I'd started in on them with a Henry after I'd fired my Greener.

I got all six of them standing around with the first two rounds from the Greener. It left only one unwounded and I nailed him in the head with the Henry when he came racing around from the front of the wagon they'd just drove up.

Some of those I'd got with the Greener weren't wounded too badly and I picked at them with the Henry. Three of them jumped up and ran toward where I was but Janet showed them she'd been saving something for them and she nailed the three of them with her two shells.

I jumped up and took a good look and only one of them seemed able to do anything except groan in pain then and I ended his troubles with another headshot.

Of the seven who'd come back only three were alive now and I put an end to their suffering with my Colt. I even went around and gave a solid kick to everyone of their bodies and none of them flinched I took my bowie knife to their throats then and made sure we wouldn't have any more trouble out of them.

I checked in the wagon they'd brought up then and found two bodies, a man and a woman who were both dead. Looking around in the back I found a Red haired girl who I thought was about fourteen or fifteen. She was striped naked, tied up, and gagged. I removed the gag first and she burst out crying. I called Janet to come in and see if she could settle the girl down while I buried her folks.

An hour later I had the holes dug and the bodies in them and then Janet brought the girl out and prayed over her parents. They went back to the wagon then while I finished the job.

The girl, Jennifer, was a looker even if she was a little young. I wondered that they hadn't raped her already and then she told us they'd made a big thing of how they were going to all do it to her when they got back to camp. I pointed out they'd never have the chance now.

"Aren't you going to bury them?" she asked.

"No. I'm not. They don't deserve a decent burial. I'm only sorry a few of them didn't live over it so we could torture them some before we sent them off to hell," I said.

"Well, we've still got that one we can make pay for it," Janet said.

"I promised him we wouldn't kill him if he told us how to get here, and I'm going to keep my word," I said.

"You don't mean you're going to let him loose after what all he's been helping with," Janet said.

"On, I ain't about to turn him loose. Tomorrow we're going to get all these wagons hitched and take them to the nearest town with all these bodies going along too. There'll be a marshal there and we'll turn the dead ones and our prisoner over to him. It's my guess there'll be a necktie party for our prisoner unless the marshal is a real stickler for details and intends to hold him for a trial." I said.

We searched all the wagons until sunset and left most of the things undisturbed. The only wagon I took anything out of was the big one the thieves had been using as a sort of storage house. I found a large metal box in it and inside it were five hundred and sixty two gold double eagles. I put it in my wagon. I took all the guns and weapons off the dead men we'd killed and wound up with another presentation grade pair of Pattersons and a really nice double holster gun belt for them. I also found two more Colt .44s like mine and they had both been converted to fire the .44 rim fires like mine had been.

Janet and Jennifer fixed us a supper and then after we cleaned up and washed the dishes they went into our wagon and got ready for sleep. A few minutes later Janet called me in to go to sleep too.

I thought it was a little odd Janet had a lantern lit and hanging from the inside of the wagon when I came in and then I got the word. Jennifer was still a virgin after her ordeal, but she was curious and wanted to see a naked man so I was elected.

That wasn't all either. Janet let me know I needed to ask Jennifer to marry me too. I wasn't sure about this, but Janet explained Jennifer was going to wait until we were really married to give herself to me, if she could stand it, but she wanted to watch me give it to Janet, and she might even help a little.

I had just got naked with my hard dick waving in the breeze when one of the mules snorted. I had my pants and boots back on in seconds and Janet handed me a loaded Greener while she kept one, handed me one of my Colts and showed Jennifer where the Pattersons were hanging.

I was out of the wagon through the front just as another asshole rode up. He was looking all around and calling out names as if he were wanting one of the dead ones to answer him. I stayed out of site until he put his hand down to reach for his revolver. I let him have both barrels and he left his horse right away over the side away from the blast.

I went over to check on him but I saw right away he'd never need checking again. I went over to the one we'd brought with us as a prisoner, kicked him good to wake him up and untied his feet so he could walk. When we reached the brand new deadman he told me it was Jock Wilson, the leader of the gang. I took him back to where he'd been, tied his feet back up and tied him to a tree and then left him.

Jock was a pleasant late night surprise even if he was deader than shit. He had a nice double holster gun rig on with two bright and shiny new Colt Sheffield's in .44. They had the break open cylinder for fast reloading and he even had a nice hideout derringer in his belt behind the big buckle he wore. The derringer also used 44 cartridges and I took it as my own right away.

He also had two pockets full of double eagles. They amounted to twenty-seven of them and he'd ridden up on a nice horse with an even nicer saddle and a saddle scabbard with what I took to be a brand new Henry in it.

We were up with the sunrise the next morning. Janet and Jennifer fixed us a fine breakfast and the hitching up got started. We didn't have enough drivers for all the wagons and so I hitched all the mules, drove the wagons out onto the road, one behind the others, and rigged up hitches to the tongues to the rear of the wagon in front of them and hoped it would work out.

I tied all the dead owl hoots over their saddles even thought I wasn't sure I had the right body on its former horse. I tied the horses onto a lead rope made from lariats and tied the rope onto the last wagon in line.

We pulled into the next little town about two hours after sunrise. It was the last town of any size before Memphis and it was more of a town then I expected. We went directly to the marshal's office with our cargo of mostly dead men.

The marshal was stumped for what to do about things when I told him my tale and he sent for a circuit judge who happened to be in town right away.

Judge Jackson was a rather rotund man about six feet tall, but he wasn't lost like the marshal had been.

"The first thing you need to do marshal is thank this man. Even I can recognize two wagons which are from this town and the owners were considered lost or dead. Now we know they are dead, but at least their families will have some peace. The damned no good sheriff ought to be here thanking him too, but I doubt he'll get off his lazy ass to come and do it."

"The bad part about democracy is the fools ignorant voters will often put in office. Jake, let me tell you right now not to take a ration of shit from the sheriff. Shoot his ass dead if he gives you any trouble and I'll guarantee you won't hear a word about it. If someone tries to arrest you over it shoot their asses dead too," Judge Jackson told me.

Apparently others heard it and told the sheriff because I noticed that worthy was never seen by me the two days I was in town.

The judge called for a town meeting and he ordered the word spread about the wagons, which had been returned. Several people did come by and look at the wagons and the marshal finally found out who they'd all belonged to. Only one woman came up to claim one. At least she was the only one who had a decent claim.

One jackass tried to claim my wagon and one tried to claim Jennifer's. The marshal arrested the two right away and he even gave me the money they had in their pockets and their firearms to boot.

"They're nothing but town pains in the ass. I only wished I could think of a hanging charge over this attempted theft. At least we can probably get them a year or two in prison over it," he said.

The woman who'd claimed the biggest wagon was apparently the actual owner, or her husband had been. She came over to talk to me in private and I told her I didn't have any further information about her husband and that he'd probably been killed by some of the dead men we'd brought into town.

"I tried to tell him not to go traveling in that wagon until we started west, but he just wouldn't listen. Now he's left me here with no way to make a living but whoring when my money runs out. We were supposed to head out to Independence Missouri and catch on with a wagon train by now," Carolyn Chambers told me.

I could see the writing on the wall when Janet and Jennifer asked her back into the wagon to talk. Hell, I didn't mind a damned bit. The only trouble I could see was Carolyn Chambers was a blue-eyed blonde. I wasn't sure she could get along with two redheads. She was otherwise built like a brick shithouse and a nice one at that. The only snag, which came up, was when Carolyn wanted us to come out to her house to spend the night.

Hell, it was fine with me. She had a nice house and two kids. One of them was a fourteen-year-old little copy of what she must have looked like when she was that age. The boy, who was twelve, needed a man in his life something awful and hell, I wouldn't mind teaching a young man how to conduct himself. At least I wouldn't mind teaching him how I did it.

By morning the deal was nearly done and by suppertime I was encouraged to get on bended knee and ask Carolyn to marry us. Hell, fool for pussy that I was I did it. Carolyn could not be talked into waiting until the nuptials were said to consummate our joining and so she invited Janet, Jennifer, and me into her bedroom to spend the night and all others.

Jennifer was still convinced she needed to wait for the preacher's blessing but it didn't mean she didn't want to watch. Carolyn was in bed, naked, with only a sheet hiding her titties from me when I came in. Janet and Jennifer had made sure a light was on and they had me get naked for all of them to see.

"My God, what a dick," Carolyn said as soon as it was revealed.

It didn't matter to me since it was hidden again after just a little hugging and kissing on Carolyn as I slid into bed with the three of them.

Carolyn didn't waste much time either and she had me between her lovely legs before I could get my fill of her nipples and lips. She took matters in hand and lined me up with her slippery portal right away and then she urged me to push, and I did.

I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Carolyn's former husband must have been a pencil dick. As slippery as she was down there it was still a job of work to get my dick up her. It had its own rewards though.

She was moaning and crying from the first and even though I asked her if I was hurting her she told me if I was to keep it up until she died from the pain. We didn't get too much mileage out of our first fuck since Carolyn just exploded under me nearly right off the bat and she went off again when I slipped a hand down into her bush and flicked her clitty a little. Without a doubt Carolyn had missed what she hadn't been getting lately.

She was so satiated I had to dismount and put it up Janet to get relief. Apparently they multiplied their own heat since Janet went off promptly and then did it again just as I was getting wound up to share the baby making lotion with them.

I snuggled among 'em until I was snuggled out and fell asleep. I was more than a little surprised when Kaitlyn, Carolyn's young daughter was in bed with us when we woke. I was especially surprised when she kissed me like a grown woman as soon as my eyes opened and she had a good grip on my dick too.

After breakfast Carolyn shared a little secret with us. Her husband had been a Union supporter during the war and they'd paid him handsomely in gold for all the cattle he could provide. In fact Carolyn said they paid him a premium because he never sold a cow to the south. She took me to the basement and showed me the money she had saved up since neither she nor her husband had ever liked dealing with banks.

I was flabbergasted since she had a few over four thousand double eagles stored down there.

Things went fast after that. The women sent me into town to buy each of them a gold wedding band and I did it. I paid for each of them and told the storeowner I'd return the ones that didn't fit later for a refund.

When I got them back to Carolyn's house they each tried them on and then switched around and finally came up with one that would fit each of them. Carolyn had been working behind the scenes too. She'd invited the Methodist preacher out for supper, and had made a deal with him.

He was new to the area and his congregation had been trying to get hold of a decent parsonage which was set up to raise cows since it was felt he could earn a little on the side if he had such and would be able to make it fine if donations went a little slack during parts of the year.

He had supper with us and then took a little time for a private prayer meeting afterwards and he married us all to boot. There was no such thing as a marriage license in Missouri at the time and after he filled in the paperwork we were wed. The Mormons hadn't even caused their multi-marriage stink yet so everything was set to go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.